Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Sports Net. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ATTENTION
Philliez01
Posted: May 6 2010, 10:24 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey,

First things first, let me explain what's happened. We all know about my computer issues but also, it's been a bit rough financially for my family. I pay out of state tuition at my university, am a full-time student and also run cross country/track for my team. My dad is also unemployed so it hasn't been too easy for us but now things are just starting to return to normalcy. Enough with the downsides now.

I'll say it again, I'll never close this site down; it's cool having some people on here talk even if it's not a major active site. It's not money that's being wasted, as the only thing I've put into this site is countless hours trying to get people here and finding new topics. Definitely not a waste, and I'm glad to eventually get back to it.

I have to thank FordFusion so much for manning the fort here. I wish I could repay ya in some capacity. It really means a lot that you kept this place in charge, same goes to all of you. Regardless of how few of us there is....we can still talk to each other.

I'm going to be able to spend some time once school/track ends this Saturday. I'm pumped for this summer....it's always our best time!

Joe

--------------------

user posted image

-----Courtesy of JKPIGSKIN-------
FordFusion
Posted: May 7 2010, 04:39 PM

Coach Gilson

Group: Admin
Member No.: 352

Hey great to have you back after this weekend. The fantasy pool could use another entry.

I know what your Dad went through having been in the auto industry myself.

You owe me nothing. Your friendship is all I need. If there is ever a chance we get down in your neighbourhood then we can get together for a meal and some dialogue on sports of every kind.

Currently I'm in Jacksonville Florida looking at a possible home here. We looked in Louisiana and considered buying there but I prefer the east coast. I'll be heading back to Canada likely next week but I'll try to get the standings for the pool up Sunday before we head that way.

--------------------
http://www.1fordracing.com/fordracing/
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

<% STATS % >
This skin was created by Ptolemy of the ZS

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0199 seconds · Archive
Pro Football Critics NFL Topsites