Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Sports Net. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Free Agent signings
FordFusion
Posted: Jul 6 2010, 01:55 PM

Coach Gilson

Group: Admin
Member No.: 352

The three main free agents left are just screwing around with everyone. They are all waiting to see where LeBron goes. It's for sure he isn't going to the Knicks and I can't see him going to the Nets. Bosh wants to play with him in the worst way by all reports so he isn't signing until LeBron does but he doesn't particularly want to play in Cleveland because the Raptors have already said they would do a sign and trade deal with Cleveland for 2 players and at least one first round draft choice. Dwayne Wade is also sitting waiting to see what happens but I have a feeling he is going to remain in Miami.

--------------------
http://www.1fordracing.com/fordracing/
FordFusion
Posted: Jul 7 2010, 12:59 PM

Coach Gilson

Now that Dwayne Wade has resigned with the Miami Heat and Chris Bosh has joined him the big question now is where will LeBron sign. LeBron says he will indicate where on Thursday. There is speculation that Miami has room to sign him also but it's likely he will stay in Cleveland

--------------------
ZagFan
Posted: Jul 7 2010, 07:10 PM

First-Round Selection

Group: Members
Member No.: 769

I'm surprised Bosh and Wade already acknowledged they're staying in Miami. Bosh had said he was paying attention to what LeBron is doing, so I'm suprised he didn't wait until later to make his decision.

Now we just get to wait for the spectacle that's going to be LeBron's announcement. It sounds like it's going to be a 1 hour show on ESPN and a very publicized event.
FordFusion
Posted: Jul 7 2010, 07:50 PM

Coach Gilson

one thing was certain Bosh did not wan to play in Cleveland regardless so that means either LeBron is resigning with the Cavs or he's going elsewhere - Miami?...do they have the salary cap room if he does?

--------------------
ZagFan
Posted: Jul 7 2010, 08:15 PM

First-Round Selection

Member No.: 769

Maybe he's just tired of cold weather then (Toronto, and the thought of Cleveland)
Sprinterfan
Posted: Jul 8 2010, 07:08 AM

Veteran

Member No.: 306

I was glad to see Wade stick with Miami.

I think LeBron will resign with Cleveland.

Sorry, guys, but living near Pittsburgh the only basketball I follow is on SportsCenter. However, I will be glad for the local Sports Talk Radio Station to go back to the Pens, Pirates, Steelers, and Pitt.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

<% STATS % >
This skin was created by Ptolemy of the ZS

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0196 seconds · Archive
Pro Football Critics NFL Topsites