zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Sports Net. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

New Here
ZagFan
Posted: Nov 22 2009, 02:47 PM

First-Round Selection

Group: Members
Member No.: 769

I'm new here, and just wanted to say hi to everyone.

Hope to see everyone around
Philliez01
Posted: Nov 22 2009, 02:50 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome Zagfan! Glad to see ya here and hope to see ya around often. I'm trying to get a couple more people from the ESPN boards over here to make this place just as good. We got some good posters in Spinterfan, FordFusion, Nick and 3 livekru (though he hasn't been around much this week) so hopefully you can join us for the long term!

--------------------

user posted image

-----Courtesy of JKPIGSKIN-------
Sprinterfan
Posted: Nov 22 2009, 11:15 PM

Veteran

Member No.: 306

Welcome Zagfan ... I hope you enjoy the message board.

What are a few of your favorite sports?

I post a lot under the NASCAR board although according to my wife I follow NASCAR, hockey, pro and college football, and baseball ... the most ... but I follow many other sports ... LOL.
ZagFan
Posted: Nov 23 2009, 03:08 PM

First-Round Selection

Definitely college basketball. Being a Gonzaga fan too, that's all we got - and we do it good biggrin.gif

I'm a fan of anything else too, big sports guy. Especially baseball and NFL
FordFusion
Posted: Nov 24 2009, 11:30 PM

Coach Gilson

Member No.: 352

well Zagfan good to have you here....I'm based in Canada but still big fan of a lot of US sports.....but I'll comment on some Canadian bsketball from time to time because of my association with a college program here that wold be equal to a D3 school there

--------------------
http://www.1fordracing.com/fordracing/
ZagFan
Posted: Nov 25 2009, 12:00 AM

First-Round Selection

FordFusion, we got a couple of players coming from Canada playing for Gonzaga right now. Kelly Olynyk, Robert Sacre, Mangisto Arop, Bol Kong all of whom played for either a prep school or for the Canadian nation basketball program. They're all good and they all play really hard.
FordFusion
Posted: Nov 26 2009, 09:34 AM

Coach Gilson

Yea we are developing some good players. It's just too bd that we don't have a national coach with any ability. Bsketball Canada let Jay Triano go in favour of Leo Rautins who had no coaching experience at any level and I mean any level. They had to bring in a university coach who was certified for coaching to sit on the bench and act as head coach. Heck I was more certified in coaching bsketball than he was. You must have Level 4 certifcation to coach at that level. I had Level 2 which allowed be to coach high school aged players. As far as I know Rautins is still working on his certification although knowing Basketball Canada they have likely fast tracked it so he can coach.

--------------------
chunder
Posted: Jan 25 2010, 03:01 PM

Mr. Irrelevant

Member No.: 773

hi everyone i'm new here & just want to say g'day
ZagFan
Posted: Jan 25 2010, 07:13 PM

First-Round Selection

Welcome, good to have you here.

Where are you from? Do you have any favorite sports/teams?
FordFusion
Posted: Jan 25 2010, 09:45 PM

Coach Gilson

Hey please welcome my good friend chunder from the land down under....chunder will joining us in the NASCAR fantasy challenge this year

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

<% STATS % >
This skin was created by Ptolemy of the ZS

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0221 seconds · Archive
Pro Football Critics NFL Topsites