zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Sports Net. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

who to start, sit/stats
dallas
Posted: Nov 26 2009, 08:14 PM

Walk-On

Group: Members
Member No.: 772

questions on who to start this week
RB p. thomas, b. wells, J. forsett of b. jacobs
and WR
l.evens, m. crabtree, d. hester h. nicks orp. garson
Philliez01
Posted: Nov 26 2009, 08:34 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey! Welcome to the boards.

Anyway, on your question. How many do you need?

--------------------

user posted image

-----Courtesy of JKPIGSKIN-------
dallas
Posted: Nov 26 2009, 08:39 PM

Walk-On

i need one of each . thanks
Philliez01
Posted: Nov 26 2009, 08:42 PM

Administrator

Alright then:

RB: Go with Beanie Wells. I like what Jacobs offers but it's too late given how the game started already. Wells looks to be the premier back in Arizona, and you have to go with him. Forsett has to compete with the return of Julius Jones and let's face it, STL isn't very good. Pierre Thomas is highly versatile but has to split with Reggie Bush and Mike Bell with the latter taking TDs.

For your WR option, I like Mike Crabtree. It's hard to pick which one I like the most, as I do see value in Garcon and Evans but Crabtree is being utilized more and more.

--------------------

user posted image

dallas
Posted: Nov 26 2009, 08:49 PM

Walk-On

thank You very much . and i also had a question my TE is gates should i stick with him or pick up someone else. and whats ur opp. on mike sims walker
Philliez01
Posted: Nov 26 2009, 08:52 PM

Administrator

QUOTE (dallas @ Nov 26 2009, 09:49 PM)
thank You very much . and i also had a question my TE is gates should i stick with him or pick up someone else. and whats ur opp. on mike sims walker

Well, I think Gates is the best TE in the NFL. However, he hasn't been the same as he was the past few years but I'd stick with him. If you can find a Jermichael Finley or Fred Davis on the waiver wire, go and find him but not over Gates.

I love MSW (Mike Sims-Walker), he's an elite deep-ball threat and is definitely the top receiving option on the Jaguars. This week he is facing the San Francisco 49'ers who's defense isn't too bad at all but he can have a nice game.

--------------------

user posted image

dallas
Posted: Nov 26 2009, 08:54 PM

Walk-On

my def is dall. and kicker from min whats ur thought. and by the way thanks for all the input
Philliez01
Posted: Nov 26 2009, 08:58 PM

Administrator

QUOTE (dallas @ Nov 26 2009, 09:54 PM)
my def is dall. and kicker from min whats ur thought. and by the way thanks for all the input

No problem man, that's the point of this! Your defense is fine, Dallas is pretty solid from a defensive standpoint. Longwell is a nice kicker, not the best but definitely reliable.

--------------------

user posted image

Sprinterfan
Posted: Nov 27 2009, 08:58 AM

Veteran

Member No.: 306

If MSW is still available I would definitely pick him up and he would be that starting WR you are looking for. A buddy of mine has him and he is ripping up some major Fantasy points in our league.

As a rule of thumb ... when I have a decision as to play I usually have a rule of thumb. If a team is playing Oakland, Detroit, etc. ... I start that RB. Teams like TB and St. Louis ... even Jacksonville ... give up WR fantasy points so I start those players. Now, I will not bench Chris Johnson to start Brandon Jacobs because of who they are playing but if it is a close decision ... then I look at the opponent.

I hope that helps.
dallas
Posted: Nov 27 2009, 06:41 PM

Walk-On

is p. thoms a good start for this week
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

<% STATS % >
This skin was created by Ptolemy of the ZS

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0253 seconds · Archive
Pro Football Critics NFL Topsites