|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Silver System. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Feb 24 2008, 11:35 AM
Group: A.M.V. Representitive
Member No.: 6
Joined: 12-December 06
1. NO frankendolling or drag-n-drops allowed. The doll must be made by you.
2. You MUST give the base credit!
3. Only one entry per contest, per person, and a maximum of ONE doll per image, unless stated otherwise.
4. Try to keep the image no larger than 300x300 pixels. If the image is too big it may be disregarded - make sure to ask me first.
5. Animation is allowed but keep it small.
6. Remember to keep your submissions PG-13. Tasteful nudity is allowed, but I will determine what is considered to be tasteful nudity.
Blood and/or gore is allowed but bear in mind that children probably visit this site. [this rule may vary depending on the nature of the contest]
*~* Failure to follow the rules will result in disqualification. NO EXCEPTIONS. *~*
First Place: Custom Doll, permanent link on my links page and an award plaque.
Second Place: Permanent link on my links page and an award plaque.
Third Place: An award plaque.
There could be other awards such as "Most Original", "Choice", etc - this depends on how many entries I get for that contest.
* Note: pay very close attention to each contests specific rules - there are some that may need to disregard one or more of the general rules. when this happens, the specific contests rules will over rule the general rules.