InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Seattle Grace. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (18) « First ... 16 17 [18]  ( Go to first unread post ) ContestarNuevo TemaNueva Encuesta

Harry Potter, Películas, libros, todo lo relacionado
Luly1391
Posted: 9 Aug 2010, 03:29

You smell like cherries...

Group: Internos
Member No.: 25.263

Les dejo una imagen que encontré (supuestamente será promocional) de Tonks y Remus. Personalmente, me da mucha lástima cray.gif
[spoiler]user posted image[/spoiler]

También les dejo tres videos que subí al Tumblr. No los pongo desde YouTube porque parece que son muy pesados y no me los deja subir dry.gif
Nº1: ''Forest run''
Nº2: ''On the run''
Nº3: ''The story''

Si tienen algún problema para ver los videos avisenme y veo como puedo solucionarlo wink2.gif

Quiero que sea Noviembre YAA. No puedo aguantar más. Aunque estoy segura que cuando se termine voy a lamentar haber dicho esto sad.gif

This post has been edited by Luly1391 on 9 Aug 2010, 04:02
Mensaje Privado
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

OpcionesPages: (18) « First ... 16 17 [18]  ContestarNuevo TemaNueva Encuesta

Skinned by traek of the if skin zone customizada por el equipo del foro Seattle Grace. Cabecera realizada por LauraPalmer.
www.anatomiadegrey-spain.com

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0723 seconds | Archive