InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Seattle Grace. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ContestarNuevo TemaNueva Encuesta

Shonda habla sobre la boda MerDer
juu19
Posted: 6 May 2011, 03:10

Post it! <3
Group Icon

Group: Enfermeras
Member No.: 17.752

TVLINE | You caught some flack from fans about the Der-Mer Post-It Note wedding. Any concern that this will look like you caved into their demands?
No. I don’t think anybody who’s looking at this wedding will think that I caved into anyone’s demands. This doesn’t really fit anybody’s definition of the usual way a television wedding goes…. This was on their little checklist of things that will make things easier to adopt from another country.  Derek and Meredith have considered themselves married for a very long time. This is a piece of paper that’s necessary. I don’t think it means much to them.

TVLINE | Plus, it’s not like you put Mer in a big poofy dress which, as I recall, is the statement you were really making with the Post-It Note thing.
If I had seen Meredith Grey in a big white dress, parading around, my head would’ve exploded. There’s just no way for that to work. It’s not who her character is. It’s what I love about the character – that’s not who she is. I love a big white poofy dress, I have to say. And I loved putting Callie and Arizona in big white poofy dresses. But it’s just not the character of Meredith Grey. She’s a little unromantic in that sense. She doesn’t need any of that to have great love and to be in this relationship.

TVLINE | The juxtaposition of the two drastically different weddings in the episode was a nice touch.
I thought it was really beautiful to have Callie and Arizona getting married in a non-legal, unofficial ceremony run by Bailey that takes place in the forest. And at the same time, Meredith and Derek are doing what constitutes a legal marriage in this country in front of a judge with a stamp and their drivers licenses and no rings, and they’re not dressed up. And they’re both equally romantic.

TVLINE | Is it safe to say the adoption process won’t be a simple one for Derek and Meredith?
The adoption journey doesn’t end this season. Just because someone decides they want to adopt a baby doesn’t mean they just then suddenly and magically adopt that baby. It doesn’t work that way. As an adoptive mother myself, I didn’t want to portray it as a super-easy process that magically fixes itself.

Fuente: TVLine

Recién terminé de ver el capitulo, y la verdad que no puedo pensar con claridad sin criticar todo xD
Shonda va a desarrollar esa trama en la próxima temporada...¿dedicandole 30 segundos por capitulo? Me indigna tanto esta mujer dry.gif Y más la odio porque me encanta Zola y sus escenas con Derek, quiero odiar todo eso pero no puedo xD

Y sobre que al final los terminó casando legalmente, no me extraña, si ella siempre rompe las "promesas" que hace, una más o una menos dry.gif
Mensaje Privado
kestra
Posted: 6 May 2011, 22:28

Tirando un riñón al suelo

Group: Internos
Member No.: 32.400

Just because someone decides they want to adopt a baby doesn’t mean they just then suddenly and magically adopt that baby. It doesn’t work that way.

qué bien... pero casarte de la noche a la mañana, que toda tu familia acepte a tu novia lesbiana y tener un bebé (cuando tu novia se negaba tajantemente a tenerlo) sí puede ocurrir mágicamente xDD en fin...
gracias por la entrevistaa^^
Mensaje Privado
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Opciones ContestarNuevo TemaNueva Encuesta

Skinned by traek of the if skin zone customizada por el equipo del foro Seattle Grace. Cabecera realizada por LauraPalmer.
www.anatomiadegrey-spain.com

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0720 seconds | Archive