SMIL Forum

Welcome to States Marine - Isthmian Lines Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

StatesMarineLines.com        IsthmianLines.com        

George W. Morgan, Jr.
BerryRogers
Posted: Jun 11 2008, 04:09 AM

Dead Slow Ahead

Group: Members
Member No.: 294

Good evening... I am not sure if anyone is still reading/posting to this forum, but if you are please be aware that my father-in-law, George W Morgan, Jr., passed away this afternoon after a LONG battle with emphysema and prostate cancer.

I know he had very fond memories of his time on the ships; in the times when we did talk about it his stories would be like we were living it again. He was a great man.

If you have stories or pictures you wish/can share with myself and my kids, you can contact me at berryrogers at comcast dot com. I have bookmarked his page here, and appreciate having this memory of him to share with his grandkids.

We'll miss you, George...

Berry
Jeff Kozel
Posted: Jun 11 2008, 02:41 PM

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours. We'll miss George also.
BerryRogers
Posted: Jul 1 2008, 01:29 AM

Dead Slow Ahead

Group: Members
Member No.: 294

Woops!

Correct email is berryrogers at comcast dot net.
RJPeaseII
Posted: Sep 21 2008, 06:59 PM

Captain
Group Icon

Group: Captain
Member No.: 57

Very sorry for your loss.
« Next Oldest | In Memoriam | Next Newest »

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive