|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Sercrc. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Oct 14 2005, 10:24 PM
My real name is Sally.
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-October 05
2.2 Class Vehicle specs.
* Vehicle wheelbase is a maximum 12.5"
* Vehicle width is a maximum 12.5"
* Limmited to 2.2" wheels or smaller
* Vehicles limmited to 2-wheel stearing only
* You must run a body (full tube chassis is acceptable)
* The body must be 1/10th scale or larger
* The body can be cut/modified but must retain 70% of it's origonal form, but the width of the cab must be the factory width.
*Body should resemble its origonal form (Jeeps look like Jeeps)
A full version of the rules can be found HERE
This post is for reference only, please DO NOT post in it. This forum is for the discussion of all 2.2 class rules.