Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Raining Ripple Entertainment Inc.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

*Updates*, Let's people know what's going on.
Megawoman
Posted: Sep 3 2006, 10:24 AM

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Okay I decided to add this topic since I will be in absence quite a bit really soon. I have a required class, due to a promotion at work, coming up soon and am currently working on a big computer presentation project for work which might kill my wrists before it's through. Anyway enough about that. I will try to post here when I can and hope this helps the patrons of the board.

We have the Various Art section up and running and I hope to see some artwork in there soon.
Megawoman
Posted: Dec 25 2010, 04:37 PM

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Happy Holidays for most of you guys. I have an update for my threads that has been long in coming. I have posted Chapter 12, Season 3 of the Lan and Lyne Series. I hope you enjoy it. Don't think I haven't been thinking about you guys in the 4 year hiatus that the fict went through. In that time though we had two wonderful kids and are still living in Japan until roughly 2015. Enjoy and TTYL.
« Next Oldest | News and Updates | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1451 seconds | Archive