Here is the definitive list of rules for all to see.
The other admins can add in others.
1. Do not spam too much outside of the everything else folder.
2. Don't advertise things that have nothing to do with webcomics. Advertise only in your signature, and keep it to a minimum.
3. Do not necropost without a good reason to do so. Pinned topics do not count.
4. No flaming in any way, shape, or form.If you have criticism, make it constructive. If you disagree with an opinion, you can state yours but be respectful of others.
5. Do not flame bait. (Unless it's to Volcof.)
6. Do not create multiple accounts to avoid a ban. If you've been banned, there's a reason.
7. Don't double post unless you think it's really necessary. If you have to quote more than one person in a thread, just use the big QUOTE button.
Of course, in certain circumstances, double posting is allowed, but try not to do it in general.
8. Defending Shadow Luiga is a bannable offense.
9. No Nudity. That should be common sense, but I guess not.
10. Don't piss off the admins. We can be awfully fickle when it comes to using the banhammer; one day we love you, the next, you're gone.
11. Don't fucking hack other people's accounts. Especially admins.
That is all.
Breaking the above rules may result in administrative action ranging from a warning to a ban.
We have noticed that there have been a lot of fake accounts and subsequent spamming as of recently. We admins are taking this seriously. Several accounts have been deleted and a few IPs have been blocked.
So here's your only warning, spammers:
If you are only here to post links to porn or Viagra, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned.
If you intend to do this, please go somewhere else. Thank you.
Bump for not super double posting rule addition.
I was so incredibly tempted to edit the flaming rule to exclude flaming Volcof...
Edit: I did.
Bump for new rules 9 & 10.
New rule that I thought would not need to be said.
Don't fucking hack other people's accounts. Especially admins.
That is all.