|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Penguins Lair. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Nov 6 2005, 05:18 AM
Dance with us! It's the Caramelldansen!
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-November 05
Alright, here are the rules for this board:
1) No Powerplaying. Powerplaying is when you take control of another person's character or cause something to happen to them without allowing the actual owner of that character any chance to stop whatever happened. This is allowed if some one has given you permission to powerplay their character, but otherwise, don't do it.
2) No Godmodding. This is even worse than Powerplaying. Godmodding is when you act like a god and pretend your character is invincible or control everything (hence why it's called godmodding). This is absolutely forbidden, except in rare cases such as plot vital instances that I allow. Please note that if your character has become very powerful over his/her adventures and wins a fight easily, that is not godmodding, but it doesn't mean you get the right to godmode either.
3) Don't swear. It's not forbidden (mild amounts of swearing is okay), but keep in mind that young people could have joined the board. And if you try to bypass my censors, just keep in mind how easy it is for to to copy your IP and paste it in the "IP Ban" list.
4) No spamming, there's just no point in it. Spam is pointless posts, posts with only one or two words (except in very rare exceptions), and posting multiple times in a row.
5) No abusing your mod/admin powers. Even I won't do this and I'm the head admin. Really small things I will probably ignore, but that's it. This rule is mostly to stop you from editing other's posts to make them look like idiots.
6) If you even attempt to destroy this board, you will be banned immediately. There will be no changes to the board by anyone but me unless you ask me first, or I ask you to help me with something.
7) No impersonating others. First of all it's against the law to steal some one's identity. Secondly, it causes me a lot of trouble trying to figure out who's really who.
8) No porn or hentai at all! No pictures, no links, nothing! Porn violates the ToS, so if I see if, I'll be deleting the entire topic and banning you.
I'll post here whenever there's an update, so make sure to check here when you see a new post.