»  Board Offline
THE CLOSET IS CLOSED.
November 23 2005 - March 30 2010

It's been a long time coming, and if I was a good admin I would have closed this board a long time ago. I kept thinking I would come back to it and revive it, but I think the time has come to say goodbye.

Maybe at some point in the future we will open the closet doors again and Pandoras will be thrown back into its old glory, but for now at least, it's over.

I want to thank everyone who ever was staff here, the people who worked so hard to make PC what it was. If it wasn't for the current staff, this board would have been hopeless a long time ago, and the staff that has gone before them were some of the best people I ever worked with. I especially want to thank Susan for being the admin here for so long, even though she had TDA to run. She is a wonderful admin, and a talented and kind person. (If you are looking for a place to fill the void, you should join http://the-dark-arts.net/ if you haven't already.)

However, there are three people I want to remember the most. Although there were a lot of admins on this board throughout the years, there were three who made up the best admin team with me. Sarah (squaredancer), Melissa (panicstrickyn) and BB (YSOSRS?) are the people I think of when I think of PC, and I love those guys.

Finally - the members. This board might have been run by staff, but it was run for you. I think that this board only ever had a spark because we had brilliant members, talented and funny people who gave this board a community atmosphere. Although this place is very quiet now, I will remember it as it was in its heyday.

I am really sorry to have to close this place. If I decide to open it again, I will send a mass e-mail to everyone.

We are officially closing on the 30th of March, so that gives you a few days to come here and save your favourite parts of PC.

Thank you, everyone, for making Pandoras so brilliant.

- rena (anansi)
Your account username
Your account password
god's worst mistake skin made by esmé (everything and more.) of studio circus, shadowplay & caution.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0404 seconds | Archive