1. Have respect for the moderation staff, other members, and the board itself. This means no abusive language, spamming, trolling, or insulting posts or personal messages. Any offending material will be deleted, and repeat or serious offenders warned, suspended, or banned at the administrator's discretion.
2. Keep in character and out of character issues seperate.
3. Your username must be your character's first and last name (if applicable). No ranks are to be used in usernames. Names must match a character's racial background. Any username not adhering to this regulation will be changed by the administrator.
4. Avatars must relate to your character. There will be no offensive or crude images used as avatars. Avatars may be removed or changed by the administrator if they do not comply.
5. Your signature must contain your name, your rank (or title such as Doctor if you are a civilian and have a Ph.D), and your position onboard the ship. The add on of "UES Lexington, NX 07 is optional). You can make your signature in colour but then pay attention to the colour of the division you are in.
Command & Flight Control Division: Command and Helm personnel
Security/Armory and Engineering Division: Engineers, Security/Armory personnel
Science & Medical Division: Science Officers, Medical Officers,
Military Assault Command Organization: Includes MACO personnel
Vulcan Defense Force Personnel: Includes all Vulcan personnel assigned to the ship.
Andorian Imperial Guard Personnel: Includes all Andorian personnel
Civilians: All non-military personnel
Small images or short, appropriate quotes may be added after this information. Large images, long quotes, or offensive quotes may be removed by the administrator.
6. Bring problems with the board, members, or staff to the attention of the administrator as soon as possible.
7. Use the report button! Do not complain about offensive posts; report them to the moderation staff via the report button. Do not abuse this function or it will be removed.
8. Do not post only to increase your post count. Post counts are unimportant to the simm and will be disabled if the forum is spammed only to increase them. Offenders will also have their post counts set to zero.
9. Multiple accounts are generally accepted, after you discuss it with one of the Administrators.
10. No excessive swearing in or out of character. The occasional hell or damn is acceptable. Strong curses (i.e. sh*t or f*ck) are not permitted in any instance. Find a substitute word. If the word filter must be activated to enforce this, than it will happen.
1. All actions have a reaction, or consequences.
2. A player must RP these consequences.
3. If a player does not RP the consequences accurately, or fails to do so altogether, a mod or admin will do it for them.
4. Also, I'm afraid to say, bad things happen - you will not always have a happy ending.
The last and MOST IMPORTANT RULE: HAVE FUN!!!!! Donít post because you have to, but because you want to, and add imagination in your posts. Donít go over the missionís parameters too much, but use your imagination.