Rules of Engagement
1. Have respect for the moderation staff, other members, and the board itself. This means no abusive language, spamming, trolling, or insulting posts or personal messages. Any offending material will be deleted, and repeat or serious offenders warned, suspended, or banned at the administrator's discretion.
2. Keep in character and out of character issues seperate.
3. Your username must be your character's first and last name (if applicable). No ranks are to be used in usernames. Names must match a character's racial background. Any username not adhering to this regulation will be changed by the administrator.
4. Avatars must relate to the Star Trek universe and your character. There will be no offensive or crude images used as avatars. Avatars may be removed or changed by the administrator if they do not comply.
5. Your signature must contain your name, your rank, your position on the ship, and the words "U.E.S Lexington NX-07". Small images or short, appropriate quotes may be added after this information. Large images, long quotes, or offensive quotes may be removed by the administrator.
6. Bring problems with the board, members, or staff to the attention of the administrator as soon as possible.
7. Use the report button! Do not complain about offensive posts; report them to the moderation staff via the report button. Do not abuse this function or it will be removed.
8. Do not post only to increase your post count. Post counts are unimportant to the simm and will be disabled if the forum is spammed only to increase them. Offenders will also have their post counts set to zero. If possible, try and post AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK to stop our mission from falling into agony and long time to finish them
9. Dual accounts are strongly discouraged unless first discussed with and approved by the administrator. Offenders will be dealt with at the administrator's discretion.
10. The last and MOST IMPORTANT RULE: HAVE FUN!!!!! Donít post because you have to, but because you want to, and add imagination in your posts. Donít go over the missionís parameters too much, but use your imagination.