Metal4Life

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Metal4Life. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to Metal4Life, the premier UK heavy metal community - bringing you the best reviews and news.

If this is your first visit to Metal4Life, please go to the Portal. This is the best place to catch up on all the latest news and headlines.

Wondering why you can't see all the pictures? You have to register. Just do it. A minimum of information required - and we don't send mass mailouts or sell your email address.

Google Custom Search

Chickenfoot Paranormal Activity

MOUGA - The God And Devil's Schnapps, MOUGA - The God And Devil's Schnapps
metal4life
Posted: Apr 5 2010, 07:34 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

MOUGA
The God And Devil's Schnapps

Mystic 2010

(Posted Image)

What the hell was that! Didn't we kill of nu-metal in the Great And Glorious Putsch of the New Millenium? Maybe the news has yet to reach Tarnowskie Gory in the South of Poland, but I'm reasonably sure that no nu-metal was a condition of Eurozone entry. So we may have to revoke it.

At their best, they sound a bit like Faith No More. And that's not a compliment, by the way. I'm sure Konyu (vocals, guitars), Dywan (bass), Stepol (drums) and Bazant (guitars) are very nice people, but there really isn't much of an excuse for this. They claim to appeal to fans of modern melodic metal / rock, from Fall Out Boy to the Mars Volta to Meshuggah, but I don't think many fans of the latter two will give them the time of day.

Come on man, be a bit positive. Well, I did like 'Spider. Clock. Motel', which really did twist and turn in a manner becoming a song with said title. It actually reminded me a bit of Fugazi, which is A Good Thing. So, mebbe we could have a few more like that, please. Away from that, it's pretty much the whole shouty-shouty-quiet-shouty thing that Papa Roach bluffed their way to success with.

http://www.mystic.pl
« Next Oldest | Metal | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1164 seconds | Archive
Welcome to Metal4Life, the premier UK heavy metal community - bringing you the best reviews and news. Metal4Life.co.uk is a subsidiary of Zeitgeist, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL.

Google Custom Search