Skin made by Scarlet. Fine more skins at the If Skin Zonecenter>

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Mana Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Mana's Birthday Concert Questions, Who bought tickets?
DrowElfMorwen
Posted: May 17 2011, 01:17 PM

dix sight

Group: Mon+Amour
Member No.: 1,064

I was wondering who bought tickets for Mana's original March 19th concert. Since it was cancled I kept my ticket in the hope I could use it when the next concert comes June 19th.

However I wanted to confirm that this is what we are supposed to do? Mana didn't post about it on his blog and I can't receive M+A mail for some reason, so I have no idea if word has been passed on what to do.

Are we supposed to keep our original tickets or buy new ones? I'm a little worried.
Lapis
Posted: Jun 1 2011, 03:50 PM

DIX LOVE

Group: Members
Member No.: 966

He did say you should keep them ^^
No worries there, he said so in his blog, I remember that.

--------------------
~rien d'avoir, rien d'être, liberté de ton coeur~
Find me:
Lapis on Cosplay.com
Lapis on DevArt
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0618 seconds | Archive