Skin made by Scarlet. Fine more skins at the If Skin Zonecenter>

Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Mana Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

What is this Music Box?, merveilles box...?
DrowElfMorwen
Posted: Mar 27 2011, 02:55 AM

dix sight

Group: Mon+Amour
Member No.: 1,064

I was talking with one of my friends about my merveilles music box, and though she has one too, hers looks like the actual CD cover with the hourglass and stuff. Mine on the other hand has a snake on it. It came with a CD and DVD separately (one is gold, one is silver) and an accompanying booklet that also features the winding snake.

My question is, why is mine and hers different? When I try to google about it, all that comes up is a box or cover like hers.

I did find this picture that features the box I have, but it doesn't answer my question, I think:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GE...X2L._SS500_.jpg

I do however have that white CD which is a 10th anniversary release CD, that I bought separately.
Anyway clarification would be welcome!!
ManaVampire
Posted: Mar 27 2011, 07:55 AM

係の者

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

hmm, it probably has to do with when each box set was released. As far as I'm aware MALICE MIZER had released (and very rarely, but still continues to release) box sets of singles collections. Since I already have the original Merveilles album, I never bothered to buy one of the "music boxes" since it seemed a bit redundant to me...I doubt theres much of a difference between the two box sets other than perhaps the time frame which they were released. I do know the brown music box not only contains the merveilles CD but is in all actuality a wind up music box...As for your version, I'm not sure, does it do the same thing? Thats all I can really think of... 57.gif

--------------------
SARAH

気合だx3
DIX LOVE
DrowElfMorwen
Posted: Mar 27 2011, 09:23 PM

dix sight

Group: Mon+Amour
Member No.: 1,064

Ah thank you! Yes mine winds up too. Actually I feel a bit silly but my box says "La Collection de Singles" or something like that (I'm not at home at the moment) so I guess it's just a special music box of singles 58.gif

When I looked in the store I noticed a CD with the same snake design which was "volume I" of a 3-cd set. The other CD is in a black case design on the booklet, "volume II" and "volume III" is a white and silver cover DVD. So I guess it was just a tenth anniversay thing, and I didn't realize it 58.gif (I just found the black CD and white DVD yesterday!)
Velvet~Pain
Posted: Apr 10 2011, 02:30 PM

dix sight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,019

From your description it sounds like you have the single collection and your firend has the Merveilles box, with the record and Merveilles L'espace, Cinq Paralelle and a bonus dvd. I have that version.

--------------------
"The only way to get away from linliness is to love it"
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0886 seconds | Archive