Love Knows No Gender
Derbyshire LGBT Youth Forum

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Love Knows No Gender. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Movie, We Have A Camera Man
Chaotic_Spirit
Posted: Nov 3 2005, 02:00 PM

Secretary

Group: 'Love Knows No Gender'
Member No.: 1

I have spoken to Sam and he has agreed to take us on as a project for free. I've explained to him the main issue we want to push when people watch this some movie and we've both come up with some great ideas.

For now i suggest we figure out what we are actually going to do in this movie and how! Once that is sorted i will invite sam to some meetings and all swap ideas and get the movie rolling.

Is this okay with everyone or have we got some other suggestions?

We should start planning whats going to happen in this movie too, so any ideas?

Sam
Posted: Nov 7 2005, 01:19 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

That's right, i readily signed up for this project, i've seen what i can do when i need to do college projects, and videos for my friends and myself, and i think i can do well in regards to this possibly-nation-wide video.

So yep, you've got a director and camera-man, and like Sarah said, the sooner ideas are passed to me, the better, we can build idea boards, a basic narrative of the story. If we need one we can work on a script, and anything else we need.

After all this has been sorted i shall start writing the storyboards up.

So if you're out and about one day and you get an idea, no matter how big or small, note it down and we'll see if we can work it smile.gif

And yes, tis true, i am doing this project for nothing more than the cost of the disc it will eventually be put on smile.gif
Chaotic_Spirit
Posted: Nov 7 2005, 04:14 PM

Secretary

Group: 'Love Knows No Gender'
Member No.: 1

Because we only have about 6 months to do this in and it's going to be a bit hectic, me and juliet have decided it might be a good idea to get the drama youth group or the derby play house team involved on helping to do the movie. What does everyone else think to this idea?

I was thinking that perhaps we could have some roleplays on the movie showing the effects on people and their surroundings when homophobic bullying goes off, with perhaps a few people talking about their accounts with homophobic bullying at school to break it up!

Sam
Posted: Nov 7 2005, 04:53 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Make sure you point out to these people that you ask to interview that should they wish we can remove their face from the video should they not want to be named/seen. I will also need in writing who was in the video, and on top of that who does and doesnt want their name in the end credits.

Please everyone bare in mind that i have to have about a 3 weeks to a month to edit this. This allows for composition, cutting, general editing, then getting it proofed, and finally put to a DVD.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0267 seconds · Archive