What I don't like about new Spider-Girl:
- it's another Quaseda move to erase all things related to Peter-Mary Jane relationship
- they destroyed established timeline and universe, with all characters and bad guys.
- no future for the title, thanks to earlier work by Marvel over Spider-Girl comics.
- it's like having Jaina being replaced by a blond girl with blue eyes, who is a mechanic and likes flowers, and publisher telling you that this is your new Jaina so live with it.
- putting her in the same universe as Spider-Man makes it pretty obvious that she will fight the same villains as he does.
This post has been edited by Chimpo on Nov 19 2010, 09:08 AM
"I actually like Jaina/Jag best. Because they're such an imperfect fit, unstoppable force vs. unmoveable object, they challenge each other more and make one another cooler." Aaron Allston