Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Kube. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

This Reguards Everyone, Not that any of you are ever on...
Kayan
Posted: Aug 16 2006, 09:01 PM

Cheetah God

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I'm sorry to everyone who was ever involved in Kube, but it's dead. I may revive it later, but it's dead. This is really hard for me... trust me. But the dream is over and I'm sure no one will ever be involved with this board ever again. I truely wish I could continue trying to improve this board, but we don't have any members to speak of.

And what members we do have are all stupid names like Bidder1234761298746 or whatever. Well, I'm sick of it. That's the reason this site didn't work. I was still a newbie at being an admin. Now, that Kube is dead I think everyone who cared how this site turned out, I'll be making a new one soon.

If you want in on this new site, please contact me. No one's going to check so I'll be sending out an e-mail.

Farewell,
Remember, He Lives in You

Kayan
« Next Oldest | Anouncements | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0909 seconds | Archive