Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Korean Drama Addicts. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

It's been a while
vipertongn
Posted: Jul 29 2007, 01:01 PM

Members

Group: Members
Member No.: 143

I can't tell you how much i am happy to find the forum again. =D. after strawberryvanilla moved, and when i moved i lost my place in the forum...but now i found it yay...but nothing much has changed though....

suggestions for hte forum:

when uploading big files, separate them into parts so then it is much easier for people to download and faster to upload in parts too. 100-200mb per file.. to separate files use winrar or hjsplit.

megaupload is a popular place to download, but works for only some countries...but that's the primary use and there's a reason for that. if ppl want mirrors they can ask. megaup lasts long, reliable, and has decent speed. if ppl find it slow its the bandwidth not the site itself. the only reason some other hosts are faster is because they arent as popular, but when they do it'll be the same.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

[ Admin ] [ KDA Staff ] [ KDA ] [ Members ] [ Newcomers ]

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0517 seconds | Archive
Skin created by Hiya! of ForumStyles and IF Skin Zone.net