InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Korean Drama Addicts. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Terms of Endearments, aka Condition of Love
Athaclena42
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 05:08 PM

[KDA] Junior Staff
Group Icon

Group: KDA Staff
Member No.: 146

Looks great to me too! Thanks! Looking forward to helping out.
maucry
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 03:10 PM

Members

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,117

I remember watching this drama when it was shown on tv. Thanks so much for uploading and subbing.
chesterang
Posted: Mar 27 2007, 02:17 AM

Newcomer

Group: Newcomer
Member No.: 2,339

wooohhhooo
aNToK
Posted: May 10 2007, 08:58 AM

[KDA] Senior Staff
Group Icon

Member No.: 13

Hi all, I'm baaaackkk!!!! (at least in a limited fashion....)

Currently still working 3 jobs to get all these bills that stacked up in my unwanted downtime, and still haven't finished the homepage for my website, so my time's still at a minimum, but I'm down from 12-13 shifts a week to about 8-10, so I actually have a little time to try to get things on track.

Guess I'm a little over-extended between work and life, (not that I have one at the moment... tongue.gif ), so my plan to get things caught up is something like this:

1. Release the TOE subs as-is as I get the vids encoded so people can watch them and go back and tweak them later.

2. Encode and release the rest of Really Like You with the existing subs that PC edited to get that one finished.

3. Figure out what the hell's wrong with and fix the final version of Punch! Ep 2 and get that one caught up.

4. Now that I have a working logo, encode and release ep 2 of Godfather in Pink.

RRLY's next ep is in the final encode, and I may have it released this evening, then GIP, and if I'm lucky, I'll get the delay thing with Punch! ep 2 figured out in the meantime so we can finally get that one released.

With a little luck and minimal problems, I'm hoping that doing it this way for the time being, I can crank out an ep or so of TOE and RRLY and cross my fingers that the Punch! probs don't crop up so much.

Any thoughts? Chimie, Starz?

starz
Posted: May 12 2007, 01:57 AM

[KDA] Senior Staff
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

Welcome back, aNToK! Your plan sounds good to me. Hope you have the time to do all this plus your on-going 3 jobs. What I'm afraid of is that it's too much work for you.

If you need help to encode some of the vids, maybe you can rope in Athaclena42 to do some of the encoding. I wish I could help to volunteer to do it but I still know nuts about encoding and so, this is totally beyond me. I know you would much prefer to do it on your own but I really don't want to see you getting burned out like some other fansubbers and in the end decide to stop fansubbing altogether. sad.gif

ekthegreatone
Posted: May 30 2007, 12:04 AM

Members

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,726

My God, it has 70 episodes. I guessed that this series must to be either really good or reallly bad. After all, it takes very long time to develop the plot.
sweetleeli
Posted: Jul 21 2007, 03:43 AM

Newcomer

Group: Newcomer
Member No.: 3,111

thanks for the all the hardwork that you have put into this drama. i can't wait to start watching it. smile.gif
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

[ Admin ] [ KDA Staff ] [ KDA ] [ Members ] [ Newcomers ]

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1307 seconds | Archive
Skin created by Hiya! of ForumStyles and IF Skin Zone.net