Tic Tac - April 1, 2011 05:50 PM (GMT)
I'm willing to put a sever up if you guys want to come play it with me :3
Grancko - April 2, 2011 05:11 PM (GMT)
It's pointless but so fun...
Knightghost - April 3, 2011 09:51 AM (GMT)
|QUOTE (Tic Tac @ Apr 1 2011, 05:50 PM)|
I'm willing to put a sever up if you guys want to come play it with me :3
Sorry, I've edited, because of too streached forum.
Otherwise, my son plays that game and has endless fun with it. It looks to me rather a bit grotesque then anything else. However, if you will look closely, Knight-Nui newest studio is made with this game.
toaroni - April 3, 2011 04:55 PM (GMT)
I've never actually played it. I'll be willing to give it a go later this week.
Tic Tac - April 3, 2011 06:03 PM (GMT)
@KnightGhost I saw I saw! It reminded to aks here. And you can get some texture packs to makes things look better. I run around with a portal back on :3
Grancko - April 5, 2011 04:33 PM (GMT)
|QUOTE (toaroni @ Apr 3 2011, 04:55 PM)|
| I've never actually played it. I'll be willing to give it a go later this week. |
Trust me- if you start, you won't be finished. :p
Knightghost - April 10, 2011 06:01 PM (GMT)
|QUOTE (Grancko @ Apr 5 2011, 04:33 PM)|
| Trust me- if you start, you won't be finished. :p |
This game is never finished, I believe. It's timeless just like you can spend all the time on it ... time there doesn't count, at least not when my son goes to it ... :)
@Tic Tac yes, I know about that extra texture packs as well. Some are awesome, but some are weird. :)
Tic Tac - April 10, 2011 06:42 PM (GMT)
Slowpoke but 1.4 when up a few days /week ago. These Tameable wolves now!
And several other thinsg that I've forgotton! But TAMEABLE WOLVES! I love mine!
Although his stuck between two furnaces now :/
kobram - April 13, 2011 02:53 PM (GMT)
I have a question .
how do you get that cookie that heals you 0.5 hearts ?
and how do you get a wolf to follow you around mine just walks a way :/
by the way if you are creating a server im joining it
Tic Tac - April 13, 2011 05:43 PM (GMT)
I shall optu one by tonight.
And to answer you questions:
To make cookies you need:
Wheatt + Coca + Wheat
In that order. Coca you get only from Dungeon / Monster spawner rooms.
You have to keep on feeding it with bones / porkchops to keep a wolf tamed. and if tyhere is any mobs aroudns oemtimes they will attack it.
Knightghost - September 20, 2011 08:44 PM (GMT)
1,8 Beta is out.
- Creative or survival mode
- New monster called Enderman, who follows you just if you look it in the eyes.
- New Items
- Hunger bar
- EXP bar
- Free flying in Creative mode
- Endless items - it's like previous "Too many Items" mode for previous versions
- Animals are running away if you hit them
- 1 hit break in Creative mode
- Map generated villages and dungeons.
- No dying except if you fly out of the world in Creative mode.
- Collors are changed and you have light slider.
- You have also some video settings options.
This might not be all, but prety much what you can find in this newest version.
It's still crashing from time to time and you can find some bugs, but Notch is hard at work in fixing all this.
Fun to play, so happy playing.
Knightghost - September 29, 2011 06:45 PM (GMT)
Notch started to tweet about 1.9 version pre-release and it is already out. According to his tweets in 1.9 will be some new items and more realistic sounds which were not to be heard in previous versions. I really started to enjoy the game so that's why I write more about this here and my tweets about it are also more frequent.
Well, for the record - my son Kobram already installed the 1.9 version and except some new items there's nothing so much new so maybe it worht to wait a bit until Notch really finishes the work on it and officially release it.
Knightghost - November 1, 2011 01:26 AM (GMT)
If I said in last post that 1.9 version has nothing to show, then I can correct this now. 1.9 5th Pre-release is out and there's quite something to see. There are new items, crafting of poisons of all kinds, people are marching around in the villages and a new world is opened which you can reach only in Survival mode.
Until now, everything what I've seen in this version is great.
Knightghost - November 23, 2011 07:58 PM (GMT)
Now here we go. No more beta said Notch and some days ago the "real" 1.0.0 version of Minecraft was released. It brings quite some new things. One of the major is a new play mode. Besides Creative and Survival mode now you have the possibility to choose the hard core mode, where you have the chance of fighting with a dragon in totally new world named End Land. In this new world you also can go if you play Survival mode, however (to be honest) I didn't explore to see real difference inbetween those two modes.
Well, the game is out, it costs 20 $ now what isn't even so expensive and if you didn't buy it yet, then I suggest you do that and try it out.
It might very well happen I'll risk my life and try to play those two modes just to be able to write some more about this, for me, quite magnificent game.
Good luck and don't be killed in the game too soon. :)
Gorrila - January 5, 2012 01:37 PM (GMT)
I love Minecraft and had to fight TR to get it into KN's GOTY. Once he was in agreement it counted as a game, we naturally had to put it pretty high up...
Knightghost - January 5, 2012 06:12 PM (GMT)
Well, it's brilliant despite I use it only for creating and making movies. Did you read my review?
If not you still can find it here: http://knight-nui.com/#/review-minecraft/4558450562
Knightghost - January 27, 2012 11:06 PM (GMT)
A week ago there was updated version of Minecraft released. So now we play 1.1 Version with these fixes and updates:
+ Bow Enchantments
+ New language translations.
+ Sheep eat grass and regain their wool
+ Added spawn eggs to creative (the colors of the eggs even look like the mobs)
+ Added world type options (currently only super-flat and default)
* Golden Apple recipe
* Slightly smoothed color transitions between biomes
* Reduced brewing time to 20 seconds
* Removed collision box from ladders
* Bug fixing
Knightghost - March 11, 2012 08:37 PM (GMT)
Minecraft saw new updates and new version with it tose days. Here's the list of what was added, what was changed and what fixed:
+ New jungle biome
+ Added ocelots
+ Added cats
+ Added iron golems
+ New AI for mobs
+ Tame wolves can have puppies
+ Villagers will have children if there is room in their village
+ Added rare drops for mobs
+ New items and blocks
* New map height limit (256 instead of 128)
* Doors have been updated so that double-doors work better with redstone
* Many other minor tweaks and fixes
- Removed Herobrine
* Fixed crash bug at height 255
* Corrected Zombies and Skeletons not burning in sunlight
* Corrected birch and spruce saplings not growing at height > 127
This is all what Notch listed and is available through the game when opening it.
I also have to mention that every world you created in previous version will have to be newely converted what happens automatically when you start the world to play on it.
Knightghost - April 25, 2012 06:56 PM (GMT)
Here we go again with many new updates on Minecraft. Let me post copied and pasted version of what it says in the game:
+ Chat history and much better chat editing
+ A few new decoration blocks
+ “Back” and “Quit” buttons to OutOfMemoryScreen
+ Made cats more realistic (read: probably annoying). I hope it’s enough to cancel out any joy you may receive from the previous feature!
+ Added a “minimal” debug menu for testing with. Shift+F3 to hide the graphs.
* Made placing half blocks on existing half blocks (to make a full block) easier
* Limit framerate on menu screens, no longer uses 100% cpu and make my computer melt
* Fixed fatal crash for converted worlds to anvil, when there’s blocks at max height
* Fixed an old bug with signs clearing text while you’re editing them in SMP
* Fixed crash when logging in while there are blocks at maxheight at spawn
* Fixed TNT ghosts in multiplayer
* Fixed storage minecarts dropping enchanted items
* Fixed crashes on invalid server addresses when joining a server
* Fixed entities being uninteractable if they existed at login (Multiplayer)
* Fixed dupe exploit with paintings
* Fixed furnaces and dispensers dropping enchanted items
* Fixed the “flickering” of chat as it vanishes off the screen
* Fixed text rendering over items in the container screens
* Fixed exploit with jungle saplings (turns other saplings into jungle ones)
* Fixed launcher opening minecraft dir if the path contains a space
* Fixed an off-by-one lighting bug
* Fixed block transmuting (turning one block into another via pistons)
* Fixed placing mushrooms in daylight, where they can’t survive
* Fixed redstone lamps dropping powered block items when destroyed while on
* “save-all” (server) now works even when you have toggled “save-off”
* Fixed turning half-blocks into full-blocks while you’re standing on them
* Fixed seed displaying in F3 debug when the seed is unknown (multiplayer)
* Fixed villager texture changing clientside per profession
* Fixed falling off ledge corners while holding shift
* Fixed players falling when reconnecting to servers where they were previously flying
+ Added shift clicking support in furnaces
+ Added method to easily acquire blocks you have selected in the world in Creative mode using the ‘pick block’ key
* Made the Direct Connect dialog remember the last IP for the current session
* Fixed issues detected certain links in chat
* Fixed wild ocelots behaving like tamed cats
* Fixed various chat crashes
* Made cats less eager to sit on things
* Made cats less patient
* Fixed world generation failing under certain circumstances
* Fixed issues turning off sound under certain circumstances
* Removed all ghost entities under the command of Lord Herobrine
* Fixed crash when pasting certain characters in chat
* Fixed slash ‘/’ key not behaving correctly in certain environments
* Fixed command matching being too greedy (for example: typing ‘/stophammertime’ no longer stops your server)
* Fixed not being able to click coloured links
* Fixed potential issue with village door detection (which could cause too many villagers)
* Made using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls
* Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will activate the TNT)
A lot of updates and I believe many things are fixed so go ahead and enjoy playing.
Knightghost - June 9, 2012 02:40 PM (GMT)
Just want you all to know that Minecraft 1.3 is on the way. I hope it will be released soon and that it brings something amazingly new to us. Let's wait and see.
Knightghost - August 7, 2012 08:59 AM (GMT)
Here we go. 1.3.1 is out and there are plenty of new and exciting stuff which are changing game in quite various way. let's see all of them:
+ Single-player now runs a server internally
+ Publish the single-player instance to LAN
+ Automatically detect LAN worlds in multi-player screen
+ Added “cheats” option in single-player (enables commands)
+ Added “bonus chest” option to give players a quicker start in a new world
+ Added adventure mode (work in progress)
+ Added trading with villagers
+ Added emeralds, emerald blocks and emerald ore
+ Added cocoa beans to jungles
+ Added the Ender Chest
+ Added tripwires
+ Added new creative mode inventory with search functionality
+ Made it possible to gain enchantment orbs from mining ore and smelting
+ Added writeable books
+ Added “large biomes” world type
+ Added temples to jungles and deserts
+ Added chat settings
+ Added option to turn off and view snooper data
+ Added more information on the debug screen (F3)
+ New launcher with “Play Demo” button if not premium user
+ Added /seed command to see map seed
+ Added /defaultgamemode to set default game mode in a world (affects new players)
+ Added /debug command for profiling
+ Added SRV record lookup support
* Decreased max enchantment level from 50 to 30
* The /tp command can now send players to a specific coordinate
* Mobs can spawn on flat surfaces (such as up-side-down stairs)
* Updated language files
* Mobs are much less likely to glitch through blocks
* Server list can be reordered
* Nearby items in the world will auto-stack
* Stars are smaller and brighter
* Sky color in The End has been changed
* The “pick block” functionality has been improved
* Certain items that previously wasn’t stackable can now be stacked
* Hill biomes are slightly taller
* Wooden log blocks can now be placed side-ways
* Wooden half-blocks now act as wood
* Water slowly drips through leaves during rain
* Minecarts and boats will be placed by dispensers, if possible
* Gravel texture has been modified
* Levers can be placed in the roof
* Creepers’ explosions damage is now modified by difficulty
* Performance improvements
* Other bug fixes…
- Removed Herobrine
So ... go ahead, download and play.
For the addition I'd just lieke to mention that almost all mods for the game made by users are already available, except Optifine, which we're expecting in these days.
I hardly wait to install and get involved, however I'm really waiting for this last mode expected. :)
Knightghost - October 28, 2012 12:44 PM (GMT)
Hello again. I'm so devoted to play Minecraft I forgot to post new updates and new version which struck Minecraft Wrodl
First here's update to Miecraft 1.3 which doesn't bring too much new, but rather some fixes of the bugs though.
+ Added sideways logs in trees
* Fixed a bug that caused players to fall out of the world when going into the Nether
* Fixed a bug that caused random suffocation damage in water
Then there's brand new version of Minecraft which is (that's what Mojang says) rather Scarry update. let's see what they did:
The Pretty Scary Update!
+ Added a beacon
+ Added flower pots
+ Added item frames
+ Added anvils
+ Added cobblestone walls
+ Added pumpkin pies
+ Added carrots and potatoes
+ Carrots can be put on a stick to control pigs while riding
+ Added a boss mob
+ Added a new skeleton type
+ Added witches
+ Added bats
+ Added mob heads that can be placed
+ Zombies now infect villagers, but can also be cured
+ Added wooden button
+ Items can be cloned with the “pick block” action in Creative Mode
+ Items can be quickly moved to the hotbar by pressing 1 through 9 while hovering an item
+ Added /difficulty, /spawnpoint, /weather, /gamerule and /clear commands
+ Added “target selectors” for commands
+ Added option to hide capes
+ Added option to toggle vertical synch
+ Added customization to superflat worlds
+ Minor additions to the world generator
+ New potion recipes
+ Leather armor can be dyed
* Maps now start more zoomed in, and can be extended
* Redstone repeaters can now be set into a “locked” position
* New sound effects
* Portals to the Nether can now transport items and mobs
* Adventure mode now allows placing and removing blocks, but only when using the correct tools
* Changed method of placing sideways wood logs
* Improved server list
* Improved debug (F3) options
* Spawn protection is now automatically disabled if there are no defined admins
- Removed Herobrine
So his is it. Some things I really find prety scarry and it's Halloween time as you know! .... Enjoy Minecrafting!
Knightghost - February 6, 2013 11:42 AM (GMT)
Well, from the last writing here there were quite some updates and bug fixes in Minecraft so let's post them here so those of you who aren't that much into the game would be informed and see if updating will pay any benefits for you or not.
(Includes Minecraft 1.4.3)
* Over 120 bugs and glitches fixed
* Notable: The missing song “where are we now” is now available, but called “wait”
* Notable: Random falling damage due to lag fixed
* Notable: Falling damage when riding minecarts fixed
* Notable: Enchanted book exploit fixed
* Notable: Slimes have correct collision box
* Notable: Signs no longer lose their text client-side
Full list! Long!
* [MC-2] - Enchanted items show its background on the beacon-block
* [MC-5] - In Minecraft ore emerald can be broken with a minimum iron pickaxe, but the block emerald can be broken with all the pickaxes.
* [MC-6] - Minecart sound doesn’t stop
* [MC-7] - Skeletons holding swords will shoot arrows!
* [MC-13] - Arrows do not stick (and stay) in mobs
* [MC-15] - Item drops drop into transparent blocks and cannot be picked up.
* [MC-17] - Anvil block collision box appears “sunken”
* [MC-20] - Getting door drop in creative
* [MC-23] - Falling out of the world while chunks are loading
* [MC-30] - Some of the regular sounds are now server-sided
* [MC-33] - Placing 2 wooden-slabs will play the sounds from 12w38a
* [MC-34] - Pink dye on Sheep appears white on top
* [MC-36] - Using /tp on a player in different world will teleport to needed coordinates, but not change the world
* [MC-38] - Fence Gate Texture flips inside out
* [MC-39] - Mobs in minecarts can vanish when minecarts are broken
* [MC-40] - Calculate name plate length based on username stripped of color codes
* [MC-47] - Cant kill slimecubes
* [MC-51] - You Can Duplicate Dragon Eggs, Sand, and Gravel
* [MC-54] - mobs are immediately transfered back to the overworld upon spawning in the nether
* [MC-56] - Broken or missing animations with potion of invisibility
* [MC-57] - Anvil rendering error in item frames
* [MC-66] - score doesn’t work anymore
* [MC-74] - when a block is placed next to an end portal block with an eye of ender in it, you can see through it
* [MC-81] - Item Frames in Multiplayer don’t store item NBT data
* [MC-86] - Graphical glitch with cactus in a flower pot near a wall.
* [MC-100] - Odd chance where you take fall damage when sprinting off 2 or 1 blocks
* [MC-110] - Breaking effects sometimes duplicate sounds & effects
* [MC-116] - Music discs reverting to original name after being played, even if they’ve been renamed by the anvil
* [MC-118] - Dying dogs collar doesn’t use your dye
* [MC-125] - Signs missing text
* [MC-141] - /spawnpoint command block fails directly on tripwire string / pressure plate
* [MC-147] - Tree leaves break half slabs
* [MC-154] - Multiple consecutive newlines in books do not create a space between lines in editor
* [MC-155] - Wither Despawns in Peaceful and Shouldn’t
* [MC-159] - Death from a 2-4 block drop while changing gamemodes
* [MC-160] - Dragon egg particles are missing
* [MC-166] - Potatoes and carrots uproot themselves
* [MC-176] - Map item placed in item frame experiences Z-fighting
* [MC-187] - teleporting a player triggers a pressure plate sometimes
* [MC-191] - Minecart flickers when looking backwards
* [MC-196] - Falling anvils do not maintain orientation while falling
* [MC-212] - Faulty fall damage when logging out and logging back in while falling
* [MC-218] - Breaking a block touching an open trapdoor closes it.
* [MC-222] - Vines, Fern, Grass and Lily Pad appear grey when held in F5 mode
* [MC-231] - Teleport through walls glitch
* [MC-264] - Different stacking slab sound
* [MC-270] - Skeletons shoot arrows faster than humanly possible
* [MC-298] - Text misplaced in demo mode window and 4:3 screen
* [MC-303] - “Your game mode has been changed” shows in log when it hasn’t.
* [MC-310] - Dropped items stop minecarts on their track
* [MC-311] - If you put an anvil ( or a few other items) into a display case and turn it upside down then the orange from the case will start to overlay the item in the case
* [MC-313] - Chest Hitbox Wrong
* [MC-335] - Dropped items with NBT tags do not stack
* [MC-347] - Open Doors and Levers hate each other
* [MC-388] - Squids spawning everywhere.
* [MC-398] - Structures generating in wrong biomes
* [MC-418] - Particles don’t show correctly when sprinting on blocks with different variations like wool, wood and biome colored grass.
* [MC-491] - Ladders breaking glitching out
* [MC-504] - Mobs try to jump nether brick fence
* [MC-529] - Buggy fall damage in 1-deep water
* [MC-541] - Flaming arrows won’t trigger tnt when shot from above.
* [MC-598] - When you have detailed item descriptions on, renamed item’s name is not in italic.
* [MC-606] - zombies can pick up items while dying
* [MC-645] - Items at the top-left corner of a container cannot be duplicated with the pick block key
* [MC-647] - Tnt sometimes makes item drops when it is ignited by the explosion of another Tnt
* [MC-652] - Books allow client to apply any name and enchantment
* [MC-740] - Invisibility Potions not completed in correct time displayed
* [MC-743] - More Ender Egg Render Problems
* [MC-760] - Denial of Service with LAN worlds if someone logs into a LAN server with the host’s username
* [MC-767] - Creating world with seed and map world “QUATREPOINTDEUX” fails
* [MC-771] - Death by Bat
* [MC-827] - Server Crash when client logs in with invalid difficulty
* [MC-853] - Item frames do not show directly after entering the game
* [MC-864] - Snow Golem won’t die
* [MC-894] - “where are we now” disc is unavailable
* [MC-973] - Bat noises are painful and cause headaches.
* [MC-977] - When riding a minecart, fall damage lags.
* [MC-1004] - Custom spawners with no delay variance crash the game
* [MC-1023] - Potion of Weakness removes ability to destroy paintings and item frames
* [MC-1037] - Missing pitch rotations in OpenAL implementation
* [MC-1088] - Lightning strikes can create client side fires (ghost fires)
* [MC-1102] - Minecraft crashes in creative inventory
* [MC-1132] - Netherportals create a huge lag, especially when serveral entities have to be teleported
* [MC-1136] - Enderpearls (and other throwable objects) loose their link to the thrower when reloaded
* [MC-1162] - When you jump on wheat crops usually the farmland become dirt, then seeds and wheat be dropped. However if you jump on potatoes and carrots crops farmland become dirt, but crops stay there.
* [MC-1181] - SkullOwner lost when breaking a player skull block
* [MC-1195] - Beacon particles show if below beacon
* [MC-1236] - Escape key doesn’t take you back to main menu from Multiplayer screen
* [MC-1243] - Wither Breaks End Portals
* [MC-1285] - Put An Item Frame In A Item Frame And Sometimes You Only Get 1 Item Frame Back!
* [MC-1301] - Named maps lose their title after copying
* [MC-1318] - By placing a bed at the same time as throwing it away makes it a half bed.
* [MC-1319] - Getting bed drop in creative
* [MC-1332] - Cobblestonewall has fence-collisions
* [MC-1378] - Adventure mode graphical issue breaking blocks
* [MC-1381] - Mushrooms spawn on the top of the Nether
* [MC-1385] - Placing Trapdoors on half-slabs
* [MC-1399] - Block textures held by players (third person view) are mirrored
* [MC-1444] - Flying through cobwebs in creative affects the player and shouldn’t
* [MC-1454] - Shift (crouch) will not stop you from falling off of an anvil.
* [MC-1464] - Falling sand appears on fire when falling into lava
* [MC-1473] - Fire doesn’t show if you shoot a mob in a minecart
* [MC-1547] - Spinning while placing a bed creates a triangular bed
* [MC-1574] - Can’t destroy glass in Adventure Mode
* [MC-1586] - Minecraft crashes if connection is lost when editing signs
* [MC-2196] - Reopened - Map item placed in item frame experiences Z-fighting
* [MC-2417] - serious balance issues regarding bookshelf recipes
* [MC-2483] - Pushing and knocbacking bugs
* [MC-9] - Dropped anvil makes no sound when it breaks
* [MC-334] - Tab key not working for any function on mac
* [MC-450] - Chicken head movement is inverted
* [MC-473] - Linux users can’t open to lan because it’s binded to 127.0.0.1
* [MC-515] - Chest glitch that lets them appear as if they are opened while they are not.
* [MC-527] - “seed” command doesn’t work in Minecraft server command line
* [MC-936] - Squids are flying!
* [MC-984] - Internal exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 249
* [MC-1079] - Killing animals with fire aspect on the first hit does not cook the drops
* [MC-1153] - Torch texture
* [MC-1608] - Iron Golems crash the player when they walk
* [MC-1622] - Enderchest doesn´t have the right hitbox.
* [MC-1647] - Cannot fall into void
* [MC-1661] - Crash when placing minecart on powered rail.
* [MC-1741] - Loading a world that has been moved or deleted causes a crash
* [MC-1745] - player can jump over cobblestone walls
* [MC-1789] - Squids do not suffocate on land
* [MC-1793] - Nether Brick Fence bad texture
* [MC-1845] - Crash with rendering item entities
* [MC-1871] - Running on leaves produces grey particles
* [MC-2229] - Fences are not rendered correctly from underneath
* [MC-2362] - Item frames disappear without drop when a block is placed in their position
* [MC-2400] - disappearing mobs and items after dying
* [MC-2574] - Slimes on water
* Fixed “Open to LAN” feature
* Fixed incorrect positions of certain particles
Compatible with 1.4.4 servers.
* Added fireworks
* Added enchantable books
* A lot of enchantments have been tweaked
* A Christmas surprise
* Added option to enable touchscreen input for buttons and inventory
* Many issues have been fixed!
* Fixed crash related to arrows fired from dispensers
* Fixed a multiplayer crash when using fireworks without a fireworks star
* Fixed long timeout when checking SRV records
Knightghost - March 25, 2013 08:00 PM (GMT)
Here's new version of Minecraft, which you, who are regular players know already of course, but for all the rest here is what's new in 1.5: Minecraft 1.5
Watch the Minecraft 1.5 Redstone Update in song form: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmpxpH-tMWc
+ Added Redstone Comparator (used in Redstone logic)
+ Added Hopper (collects items and moves them to containers)
+ Added Dropper (similar to Dispensers, but always drops the item)
+ Added Activator Rail (activates TNT Minecarts)
+ Added Daylight Sensor
+ Added Trapped Chest
+ Added Weighed Pressure Plate
+ Added Block of Redstone
+ Added Nether Brick (item)
+ Added Nether Quartz and ore
+ Added Block of Quartz, with half blocks and chiseled variants
+ New command: /scoreboard
+ New command: /effect
+ Containers and mobs can have custom names
* Inventory management has been changed, for example you can drag-place items over slots
* Texture packs now have separate images for each block and item, and can have animations
* Nether Quartz Ore now spawns in the Nether
* Smooth lighting now has three settings (none, minimal, maximum)
* More detailed death messages
* Some hostile mobs now are harder in Hard difficulty
* Many, many, bug fixes
- Removed HerobrineMinecraft 1.5.1
* Fixed a bunch of bugs
* Improved performance
* Notable: Crash on Mac OS X on “OpenGL Function Not Supported”
* Notable: Unable to place paintings