This message board will be shut down by the end of this month.

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Gangsters Inc's: Mobbed Up Forum. Part of the website http://gangstersinc.ning.com We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Matteo Messina Denaro
Tony
  Posted: Apr 27 2006, 03:11 PM

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 32

I've been trying to find out details of this guy - but with no luck. All what can be found is that he loves golden watches, Armani dresses and and drives sports cars. Matteo has been described as playboy mafiosi etc.

The other thing is that italian authorities seems to jubile Provenzano arrest and at the same time they have several mafiosis on the run like Provenzano and Piccolo. I think this is kinda corny.
Hollander
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 04:52 AM

Friend of Ours
Group Icon

Group: Friend of Ours
Member No.: 4

puparo
Posted: Apr 29 2006, 05:43 PM

The professional
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

My steady meetingday at the forum will be Sunday

Brothers David, Hollander, Peter, Carmelo, Felice, Cassandro, TLJ and all the other which i have forgotten to write down ('scuse)

The district Trapani was ruled for the Corleonesi by Francesco Messina Denaro (later his successor Vaccarino)

Antonino Vaccarino (the underboss of Messina Denaro).

harbour Castelvetrano (Trapani province)
Francesco Messina Denaro and sons Salvatore Messina Denaro and Matteo Messina Denaro (He is married with Maria Mesi and had already a daughter with Francesca Alagna) , Matteo Messina Denaro's brother in laws Gaspare Como and Rosario Allegra. Matteo Messina Denaro’s sister is married with Carlo Guttadauro the brother of Roccella capomafia Giuseppe Guttadauro. Antonino Messina denaro.

I think he will be our first point of discussion

You agree????

Rispetto to thy all!!!!!!!!
Cassandro
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 06:41 AM

Consigliere
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

Brother Puparo!

Yes this is a very good point of discussion. Some very good information there, thank you.

But this is Sunday, Dutch time??

I am in Sydney, I need to calculate the time difference were Holland so I know exactly when you are all online for the discussion.

Respects,

Cassandro

--------------------
e viva Osso, Mastrosso e Carcagnosso!
moribundo
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 07:25 AM

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 49

QUOTE (puparo @ Apr 29 2006, 05:43 PM)
The district Trapani was ruled for the Corleonesi by Francesco Messina Denaro

Wasn´t Virga the corleonesis trusted man for a while??
i thought Messina was for while in disgrace of Binnus faction, because he stood with the stragisti
puparo
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 04:13 PM

The professional
Group Icon

Moribundo:

as far as i know you are right on both, but "loyalties"can shift though the years

Cassandro:

sunday has just finished here, it is just past 12 midnight

i think Australia starts the first with sunday of the whole world because of the place??

so that means i guess that somehwhere at your sunday evening??????

Our sunday morning starts?????/

Correct me if i am wrong

But that would mean australians late in the night and the dutch will have to stand up early, to allow the ausies to go bed at not to late a time?????

Correct me if i am wrong

Rispetto
puparo
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 04:47 PM

The professional
Group Icon

While those bastards of employees try to tell us "workers" that after midnight 12 o'clock you don't get sunday wages

"Fuck you"

You say monday morning, i still say it is Sunday night

"I see Sunday night for what it is":

"Sunday night"

not!!!!

"Monday morning"

so:

"revised":

harbour Castelvetrano (Trapani province)
Francesco Messina Denaro and sons Salvatore Messina Denaro and Matteo Messina Denaro (He is married with Maria Mesi and had already a daughter with Francesca Alagna) , Matteo Messina Denaro's brother in laws Gaspare Como and Rosario Allegra. Matteo Messina Denaro’s sister Rosalia Messina Denaro is married with Filippo Guttadauro (born 30 november 1951) the brother of Roccella capomafia Giuseppe Guttadauro (born 18 august 1948 in Bagheria) and Carlo Guttadauro (born 29 march 1956 in Bagheria). Antonino Messina denaro.
puparo
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 05:00 PM

The professional
Group Icon

Correct me if i am wrong????

It would also mean that when it is suday evening late here?????

It is in the USA (much later, the ocean of course):

Sunday morning??????

I see it as 3 timezones: Australia, Asia

then Europe

then USA

would mean the europe crew should have a morning and an evening crew

To let it "flow"

Respects
puparo
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 05:04 PM

The professional
Group Icon

Of course the reason of this discussion is???:

that there was a Provenzano note found:

that said:

"Messina Denaro you are the next boss"

Rispetto
moribundo
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 06:06 PM

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 49

"Messina Denaro è il mio erede"
Cassandro
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 11:21 PM

Consigliere
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

Puparo:

I think you are correct... I will try to log on at the same time as all of my brothers in the Netherlands.

Denaro: !!!!!!!!! I didn't know ... is it true that one of Provenzano's pizzini said that Matteo Denaro is his successor??

Can we confirm this?

--------------------
e viva Osso, Mastrosso e Carcagnosso!
GangstersInc
Posted: May 1 2006, 02:01 AM

David the webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Cassandro @ May 1 2006, 06:21 AM)
Denaro: !!!!!!!!! I didn't know ... is it true that one of Provenzano's pizzini said that Matteo Denaro is his successor??

Can we confirm this?

This article was posted in the Provenzano topic:

Arrested Mafia boss names his successor
By Malcolm Moore in Rome
(Filed: 26/04/2006)

The recently arrested head of the Mafia has appointed as his successor a trigger-happy playboy who has been on the run for 13 years.

The promotion of Matteo "Diabolik" Messina Denaro, 43, was revealed in a letter written by Bernardo Provenzano, the 73-year-old former ''boss of all bosses'' who was seized by police two weeks ago at a farmhouse near Corleone, in Sicily.

"Matteo, the head of the Mafia will be you," Provenzano wrote a week before he was discovered. It is not certain that the instructions were received.

Denaro, who once boasted that "I filled a cemetery all by myself", was born in western Sicily and by 14 had learned to use a gun.

He later sealed a reputation for brutality by murdering a rival gang leader and strangling his pregnant girlfriend.

His last known photograph, taken 13 years ago, shows him in Ray-Ban sunglasses and an Armani suit. His nickname "Diabolik" comes from a comic book and he is an icon for the younger Mafiosi.

The FBI believes that he is one of the world's biggest drug dealers and is also thought to be responsible for a series of bombings in Rome, Florence and Milan in the early 1990s.

Denaro and Provenzano were long thought to be enemies. However, in recent times they have been reconciled.

The letters found at Provenzano's hut reveal the inner workings of the Cosa Nostra. Many are banal.

One details arrangements over the opening of a new supermarket chain. Another is from a man asking Provenzano to speed up the paperwork so he can open a filling station.

Other notes complain about the difficulty of finding new members for the Mafia.

--------------------
Check out the Gangsters Inc website for all your news and info about organized crime and the mafia!
Laurentian
Posted: May 1 2006, 07:00 AM

Tony Accardo
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

Mafia Boss's Encrypted Messages Deciphered
By Rossella Lorenzi, Discovery News

type size: [A] [A] [A]

April 17, 2006 — The recently arrested "boss of bosses" of the Sicilian Mafia, Bernardo Provenzano, wrote notes using an encryption scheme similar to the one used by Julius Caesar more than 2,000 years ago, according to a biography of Italy's most wanted man.

The biography, written by journalists Salvo Palazzolo and Ernesto Oliva, is published in Italian on www.bernardoprovenzano.net, which is the most exhaustive Web site on Provenzano.

Accused of numerous murders, including the 1992 killings of two judges for which he was sentenced to life in jail, the 73-year-old boss was arrested last week in a farmhouse about just a few miles from his Sicilian hometown Corleone, a place forever associated with the Godfather saga.

Also known as "Binnu u tratturi" (Binnu the tractor) because of his reputation for mowing down people in his youth, Provenzano had been on the run for more than 40 years, many of them spent writing cryptograms on little pieces of paper, known in Sicilian dialect as pizzini.

The Italian police found about 350 pizzini in Provenzano's hideaway.

A few dozen of these notes contained requests to his family, such as having lasagne on Easter. All the others, featuring orders to his lieutenants, displayed numeric sequences that concealed the names of people.

Caesar Cipher
At least one coded note, published in the Web site's biography, has a strong resemblance to what's known as Caesar cipher, an encryption scheme used by Julius Caesar to protect important military messages.

The letter, written in January 2001 by Angelo Provenzano to his father, was found with other documents when one of Provenzano's men, Nicola La Barbera, was arrested

"...I met 512151522 191212154 and we agreed that we will see each other after the holidays...," said the letter, which included several other cryptograms.

"The Binnu code is nothing new: each number corresponds to a letter of the alphabet. "A" is 4, "B" is 5, "C" is 6 and so on until the letter Z , which corresponds to number 24," wrote Palazzolo and Oliva.

While the classic Caesar cipher moves everything three letters later (A becomes D, B becomes E, etc.), the "Provenzano code" assigns a number to each letter by simply increasing by 3 the value given to the 21 letters of the Italian alphabet listed in order.

So, A becomes 4 (1+3), B becomes 5 (2+3), C becomes 6 (3+3), etc

"In the Provenzano code the key is the +3 shift," mathematics expert Alessandro Martignago told Discovery News.

As the code is cracked, the "512151522 191212154" person becomes "Binnu Riina." Most likely, it refers to Bernardo Riina, arrested on Wednesday on suspicion of aiding Provenzano while he was on the run.

According to Martignago, the Provenzano code might have been made more secure by changing the + 3 key with other shift characters ( +5, +7, +8, etc.) from time to time.

"Looks like kindergarten cryptography to me. It will keep your kid sister out, but it won't keep the police out. But what do you expect from someone who is computer illiterate?" security guru Bruce Schneier, author of several books on cryptography, told Discovery News.

Indeed, no high-tech ran the Mafia network under Provenzano's rule. Top Mafia businesses were conducted on an obsolete Olivetti Lettera 32 typewriter. Pizzini were delivered by a chain of messengers.

The fact that the boss code was rather straightforward may be explained by Provenzano's lack of education. It stopped when he dropped out of school at about eight.

Anna Petrozzi is an editor at Antimafia 2000, a magazine that Provenzano read, as copies found in his hideaway attest.

"The police are not new to these coded messages. When they arrested in 2002 Antonio Giuffré, one of his right-hand men then turned informer, and about 30 pizzini came to light," she told Discovery News.

Those pizzini helped investigators enormously. Once the cryptograms were decoded, several members of Provenzano's close circle were identified, a step which ultimately led to his arrest.

"Now we will have to work on the newly discovered pizzini, which contain several coded names. We have known the system used to code them since 2002," assistant state prosecutor Giuseppe Pignatone told state television RAI 2 on Thursday.

puparo
Posted: May 6 2006, 02:53 PM

The professional
Group Icon

Cassandro and the other Ausies, and those from nearby like New Zealand

Here in Holland it is saturday night around 11 o'clock, so could you guys drop a post when you are around at the forum,so we know around which time you guys are at the forum

we know then when we can start the talk

greetings from the Dutch to the brothers abroad

respects
puparo
Posted: May 14 2006, 04:36 PM

The professional
Group Icon

Trapani province and murdercase judge Ciccio Montalto

Trapani and province
While its capital is Trapani, its biggest city is Marsala. In Trapani's province there are the cities Castellammare, the harbor Mazara del Vallo, Partanna, Belice, Alcamo, Salemi and Paceco. Marsala is the biggest city in Trapani but for the regional mafia Mazara del Vallo was more important with it's boss Mariano Agate, he is the districtsleader in the regio for this province. The district Trapani was ruled for the Corleonesi by Francesco Messina Denaro (later his successor Vaccarino), Accardo, Milazzo and Vincenzo Virga. They are at war with the cosches of L`Ala, Greco, Rimi, Badalamenti and the Minore Buccellato cosca.

Trapani
The town is 271 square kms and has got 70755 citizens (according to a count from 31 october 2005). Trapani had in 1984 a population of 71708.

Trapani mafia family Virga
Vincenzo Virga (63 and imprisoned) and his son Pietro Virga

Campobello di Mazara (Trapani province) mafiafamily Spezia
capomafia and corleonesi Nunzio Spezia (imprisoned) and his son Vincenzo Spezia. (capomafia Natale L’Ala)

Campobello di Mazara is 6,3 kms from Castelvetrano

Castelvetrano (Trapani province) mafiafamily Messina Denaro
Francesco Messina Denaro “zu Ciccio” (died in 1998 at age 78, so born around 1920?) and sons Salvatore Messina Denaro (born 1 april 1953 in Castelvetrano) and Matteo Messina Denaro (born 26 april 1962 in Castelvetrano and he is married with Maria Mesi and had already a daughter with Francesca Alagna, her brother is Michele Alagna) , Matteo Messina Denaro's brother in laws Gaspare Como and Rosario Allegra. Matteo Messina Denaro’s sister Rosalia Messina Denaro is married with Filippo Guttadauro (born 30 november 1951) the brother of Roccella capomafia Giuseppe Guttadauro (born 18 august 1948 in Bagheria) and Carlo Guttadauro (born 29 march 1956 in Bagheria). Antonino Messina denaro.

Mazara del Vallo (Trapani province)
The town is 275 square kms and has got 51386 citizens (according to a count from 30 april 2005). Mazara del Vallo had in 1990 a population of 49330.

Mazara del Vallo (Trapani province) mafia family Burzotta
Brothers Diego Santino Burzotta, Luca Burzotta, Francesco Burzotta and Pietro Burzotta. their brother in law Gaspare Giacalone

Mazara del Vallo (Trapani province) mafia family Manciaracina
Andrea Manciaracina was born 7 april 1962 in Mazara del vallo as son of Vito Manciaracina (he is the uncle of Andrea Gangitano) and Teresa Bulone. Andrea Mangiaracina and now the very old acting capomafia his father Vito Mangiaracina who was released in the summer of 2004 (capomandamento)

Mazara del Vallo mafiafamily Agate
Mariano Agate (imprisoned) and brother Giovan Battista Agate

Mazara del Vallo Corleonesi supporters (Trapani)
Killers Vincenzo Sinacori, Diego Burzotta, Andrea Gancitano, Giovanni Leone, Francesco Messina, Calcedonio Bruno, Mazara del Vallo mafioso Giovanni Bastone (born 1943 and his wife is Rosa Riggio). Mazara del Vallo mafiosi Pasquale Messina, Nino Riserbato, Pino Burzotta, Rino Bocina, Vito Gondola. Mazara del Vallo mafioso Francesco Messina “Mastro Ciccio” (his wife is Marianna Mauro) who is the cashier of the Mazzara del Vallo cosca.

Marsala
The town is 241 square kms and has got 81135 citizens (according to a count from 31 july 2005). Marsala had in 1981 a population of 79093.

Marsala
Antonino Bonafede and Vincenza Centonze had as son Natale Bonafede who was born in Marsala 4 august 1969. Marsala capomafia Natale Bonafede is imprisoned and now capomfia is Leonardo Bonafede.

Marsala Corleonesi supporters (Trapani)
Killers Antonio Patti (confessed 35 murders), Antonino Titone and Salvatore Giacalone.

Castellammare (Trapani province) mafiafamily Minore
Brothers Antonio, Salvatore “Toto”, Calogero and Giuseppe Minore, underboss Mariano Asaso (Benedetto Asaro?). Giuseppe Minore’s daughter Angela marries Nicola’s son Felice Buccellato

Castellammare (Trapani province) mafiafamily
Nicola Buccellato and sons Felice and Nino Buccellato

Castellammare del Golfo capomafia Mariano Asaro
Mariano Asaro

Castellammare (Trapani province) mafiafamily Evola
Natale Evola

Castellammare (Trapani province) mafiafamily Calabro
Gioacchino Calabro with wife Rosa Fiordilino and their son Giuseppe Calabro

Castellammare (Trapani province) mafiafamily Domingo
Francesco “ Tempesta” Domingo (born 1956) with wife Antonella Maria Di Graziano (born 1959?). Domingo would have family in New York with whom he is in contact.

Santa Ninfa (Trapani province)
The town is 63 square kms and has got 5075 citizens

Santa Ninfa (Trapani province) mafiafamily Cordio
Brothers Ernesto, Antonio and Mario Cordio.

Santa Ninfa (Trapani province) mafiafamily Di Maria
capomafia Vito Di Maria, Vincenzo Di Maria

Salemi (Trapani province)
The town is 181 square kms and has got 11411 citizens (according to a count from 30 april 2005). There is the trainline Salemi- Gibellina.

Salemi (Trapani province)
Brothers Benedetto and Salvatore Zizzo. Ignazio Salvo and his nephew Nino Salvo

Salemi (Trapani province) mafiafamily Miceli
Salvatore “Totuccio” Miceli (born 12 april 1956 in Salemi, he is a fugitive and a nephew of the old boss Salvatore Zizzo) and his wife the yugoslavian Veronica Dudzinski and their sons Ivano Miceli and Mario Miceli.

Vita (Trapani province)
capomafia Salvatore Crimi

Alcamo (Trapani province)
The town is 130 square kms and has got 45082 citizens (according to a count from 31 october 2005). Alcamo had in 1990 a population of 43231.

Alcamo, Rimi Greco cosca (Trapani province)
Rimi’s capo Gaetano Greco , Lorenzo Greco and his son Domenico Greco

Alcamo, Melodia cosca (Trapani province)
Their enemies: Nicolo Melodia who had as sons Antonino (49) and Ignazio Melodia (47), their nephew Ignazio Melodia (37), Antonino’s niece Maria Pia Velardi (28), Antonino’s coscamember Cosimo Lipari. Alcamo capomandamento is now Ignazio Melodia, don’t know if that is the son or the nephew? And there are also Filippo and Vincenzo Melodia

Alcamo mafiafamily Zacco
brothers Vittorio, Marcello and Antonino Zacco (heroinchemists for the Alcamo megheroinlab)

Paceco capomafia Francesco Pace

Paceco mafiafamily Milazzo
Giovanni Milazzo (lupara bianca in 1977) and his sons Francesco Milazzo

Paceco, Milazzo family (Trapani province)
Brothers Vincenzo and Paolo Milazzo. Pentito Francesco Milazzo

Paceco capomafia Vito "Nasca" Sucameli
Girolamo Marino "Mommo u nanu" was already arrested in 1946 because he had sold milk which had been watered down. Several years later Girolamo Marino married the daughter of Vito "Nasca" Sucameli a local capomafia that had the local Paceco trade in mellons and broccoli which was then sold in large amounts to Palermitan groceries. He later takes over the place of his father in law as capomafia when that one is old in age.

Pri party in Erice
for many years a relative of Paceco capomafia Vito Sucameli (father in law of Girolamo Marino) had several times occupied the seats of mayor and city council member for public jobs of the common in Erice. Leonardo Mione (nephew of Francesco Grimaldi, the “brains” for the minore clan) had also been city council member for public jobs of the common in Erice and he had also interests in the building field and according to documents contacts in Rome with the mafiosi Bua and Frank "three fingers" Coppola. Erice is a zone that has recorded a remarkable increasement of building activity (the plan of expansion of Erice was for 1981)

Paceco capomafia Girolamo Marino "Mommo u nanu"
Girolamo Marino then also made ties with the important Trapani nobility families D'Ali, Fardagna and Bulgarella. In 1974 the Marino clan and the Minore clan forge bonds when “Toto” Minore gives a ring to the son of Marino’s financial man Giuseppe Maiorana when the boy got christened (baptized). Marino becomes a Corleonesi supporter but still recognizes the Minore family as the most important.

Paceco murdercase Giovanni Milazzo
Paceco boss Giovanni Milazzo (father of Francesco Milazzo) disappeared in 1977 as a victim of a lupara bianca. Behind his murder was the boss Girolamo Marino "Mommo u nanu".

Murdercase Castelvetrano mayor Vito Lipari (Trapani province)
13 August 1980 Vito Lipari the mayor of Castelvetrano was shot to death in a restaurant in Mazara del Vallo when he has there dinner with Antonino Vaccarino (the underboss of Messina Denaro). The bosses Mariano Agate, Francesco Mangion and Benedetto Santapaola sat also at the table, they had set up the mayor because in came the killers Vincenzo Calcara and Francesco Riserbato and they shot the mayor dead. With the murder the corleonesi had the harbors of Castelvetrano (boss Francesco Messina Denaro), Catania (boss Santapaolo) and Mazara del Vallo (boss Agate) and they start to ship heroin in large amounts to sicily.

Palermo murdercase Calogero Santangelo (from Castelvetrano)
9 november 1981 was in Palermo mafioso Calogero Santangelo (25 and the son of Lorenzo Santangelo whose other son is Vincenzo Santangelo) from Castelvetrano shot and killed by Madonia and Calogero Ganci. The order for the murder had come from Castelvetrano capomafia Francesco Messina Denaro after which Raffaele Ganci and Giovanni Brusca arranged it. Calogero Santangelo had with Epifanio Tumbarello stolen drugs according to pentito Vincenzo Calcara. Francesco Paolo Anzelmo drove the Fiat “Ritmo” and the shooters were Salvatore Madonia and Calogero Ganci, while Raffaele Ganci drove a second car. It was later told by the pentiti Calogero Ganci and Francesco Paolo Anzelmo. Epifanio Tumbarello was several years later also killed.

judge Gian Giacomo Ciaccio Montalto
Giacomo Riina was arrested in june 1982 in Budrio at the orders of judge Gian Giacomo Ciaccio Montalto.

Judge Carlo Palermo
Judge Carlo Palermo was investigating a big heroinoperation. He found out that heroin from Turkey via the Bulgarian state corporation Kintex was send to Sicily to be refined in a heroinmegalab near Alcamo and he started to cooperate with judge Giacomo Ciaccio Montalto. Judge Palermo also finds out that the drugdealers were with Licio Gelli connected to large weaponsales protected by the socialists of Craxi.

judge Gian Giacomo Ciaccio Montalto
judge Ciaccio Montalto defined Francesco Grimaldi as the “consigliere" for the Minore clan and in october 1982 the judge ordered the arrests of about 40 people for mafia association under those Minore brothers, Rimi brothers and “unsuspected entrepeneurs” like forementioned Francesco Grimaldi. leading that inquiry Montalto had entered within the banks of Trapani province, threatening to interrupt the flow of dollars coming from the trafficing of heroin with the United States and the judge had uncovered also weapon trafficking which was based between Mazara del Vallo and Castelvetrano. The court had justified the arrests ordered by judge Ciaccio Montalto but shortly before Christmas 1982 the investigating magistrate Carmelo Carrara closed the inquiry for lack of evidence.

Trapani murdercase judge Montalto
25 Januari 1983 judge Giacomo Ciaccio Montalto (38) was shot to death in Trapani by Natale Evola, Calogero Di Maria, Ambrogio Farina and his son Salvatore at the orders of the brothers Salvatore, Calogero and Antonino "Toto" Minore. After the murder they go back to the US where they came from.

New York, pizzeria murdercase DiMaria
Soon judge Montalto killer Calogero DiMaria (godson of the killed Bonanno capo Carmine Galante) was shot to death by 2 killers in his pizzeria. Montalto and judge Palermo had been closing in on Alberti`s lab.

judge Carlo Palermo
In 1983 arrested judge Carlo Palermo the Milan weapontrafficker Jasparro to question him about the suspicious
activities of some of his companies- la Promit, la Editfin, la Sofinim and la Coprofit - with financier Ferdinando Mach. The four societies mostly operated in the Latin American countries and Africa. Transactions like the supply of combat aircrafts to Mozambique.

Milan prison san Vittore inmate Henry Arsan dies
Henry Arsan dies in San Vittore prison in Milan in november 1983 from a heart attack, that was diagnosed.

Paceco murdercase Francesco Milazzo
Francesco Milazzo had decided to find the killers of his father, and he had been dedicated to find the killers till he was also killed. But Francesco Milazzo had foreseen his own murder and had left a long letter in which he listed the names of the persons by whom he had already been threatened and that in case of his murder he was sure they would have been responsible of his murder. He named members of the Marino family and in his “testament” Francesco Milazzo also listed a series of crimes that had been done on orders of the Marino family in which he himself, Francesco Milazzo, had taken part as a member of the Paceco mafia.

Rodittis trial?
There started an investigation into the Minore clan and the murder of Francesco Milazzo (attributed to the Marino family) from december 1982 till may 1983 when about 20 were indicted. It was 2 trials, one against the Minore clan and then also the Milazzo murder, coonected to both trials was judge Antonio Costa. In december 1983 the Milazzo murdercase goes to the highcourt

The town Alcamo was at the beginning of the 80ties ruled by the Rimi Greco cosca who protect the megaheroinlab of Gerlando Alberti that was led by his godson Gaetano Fidanzati but the Corleonesi start to support Vincenzo Milazzo the boss of Paceco in a war against them.

Alcamo murdercase gaetano greco
In 1983 Rimi's capo Gaetano Greco get killed in Alcamo.

Cinisi murdercase Leonardo Rimi
6 October 1984 were between Cinisi and Terrasini near Palermo the bodies of Calogero Caruso (38) and Leonardo Rimi (33) found who were killed. Caruso was hiding Rimi the son of the boss Filippo Rimi whose wife is the daughter of Trapani a capo from Cinisi. Trapani is at large since the earlier arrestwarrants.

Carlo Palermo investigation
half December 1984 a liberian cargo ship was in the port of Livorno and would go to Africa. The cargo, according to the papers, would have had to be unloaded in Maputu in Mozambique and would be taken care by the local agency of the societies of Ferdinand Mach there. The cargo came from the well known Rendo from Catania (Sicily).

2 April 1985 fifty kgs of explosives (of the same kind as used in the bomb for the train) are used in an attack at judge Carlo Palermo in Trapani who stayed unharmed, but a mother and her children were torn apart in their car. Behind the attack were Gioacchino Calabro, Vincenzo Milazzo, Filippo Melodia and Minore's underboss Mariano Asaro (39). Paceco capomafia Girolamo Marino protests the bombattack in the Cupola.

Alcamo heroinmegalab dismantled (Trapani province)
Police find then in may 1985 the lab in Alcamo and it had been Europe's biggest lab the heroin and coke for the lab came from Sicily via Castelvetrano and Campobello di Mazara. The lab belonged to the boss Alberto Di Gaetano, the brothers Vittorio, Marcello and Antonino Zacco (the chemists), Vincenzo Milazzo, Nicolo Melodia, Giuseppe Ciulla, Salvatore Ciulla, Salvatore Di Marco and Giuseppe Carolla (a nephew of Antonino) were also connected. Much of the heroin came from Bulgaria and was send via the harbours of Castelvetrano and Mazara del Vallo. The lab was used by the Cupola and the Regio both. (Writer Luigi Cipriani : Armi e droga nell'inchiesta del giudice Carlo Palermo, in Democrazia proletaria maggio 1985.)

Mazara del Vallo (Trapani province) capomafia Mariano Agate arrested
In 1985 also the Corleonesi supporter Mariano Agate was arrested. Gaetano Riina the brother of Salvatore also lives in Mazara del Vallo.

Partanna (Trapani province) murdercase Vito Atria
In 1985 in Partanna the mafioso Vito Atria was killed he is a trustee of the Accardo brothers who are Corleonesi.

Mazara del Vallo, Hotel Hopps meeting
19 august 1985 met Andreotti in Mazara del Vallo mayor Zaccaria and Andrea Manciaracina, the later mafiaboss of Mazara.

Paceco (Trapani province)
In 1986 was Paceco capomafia Girolamo Marino killed by Giovanni Brusca and Gioacchino Calabro because he protested the 2 april 1985 bombattack at judge Palermo, this was later told by pentiti Pietro Scavuzzo and Giovanni Brusca.

Partanna capocosca Antonino Ingoglia (Trapani province)
In 1988 in Partanna starts a war between the brothers Stefano, Francesco and Rosario Accardo and Filippo Ingoglia and his sons Pietro and Antonino.

Murdercase Partanna capomafia Antonino Ingoglia (Trapani province)
20 Februari 1989 in Partanna the boss Antonino Ingoglia was killed at the orders of Stefano Accardo. Ingoglia’s bodyguard Giuseppe Piazza fires a bullet at his assassin but misses. Before Ingoglia’s father, brother and best friend had disappeared, victims of a lupara bianca.

Partanna murdercase capomafia Stefano Accardo (Trapani province)
11 July 1989 the boss Stefano Accardo himself gets killed.

Sciacca murdercases Enrico and Antonino Licata
23 August 1990 Enrico Licata (36) and his son Antonino (11) get killed in Sciacca, he worked for L’Ala.

Sciacca murdercase Giuseppe Bruno Florio
In september 1990 Giuseppe Bruno Florio (50) was killed in Sciacca he had worked for L’Ala.

Mazara del Vallo mafioso Andrea Manciaracina arrested
31 January 1991 Andrea Manciaracina was arrested in Mazara del Vallo.

Castelvetrano (Trapani province) pentito Vincenzo Calcara and judge Borsellino
At Milan's airport Linate arrive drugcoureers at Vincenzo Calcara's tax free shop after which he send the drugs through to Germany. But then disappeared a load of heroin and he is afraid that he will be blamed. In november 1991 he went to judge Borsellino and told him that his boss Antonino Vaccarino from Castelvetrano had ordered him to be prepared for an ambush at judge Borsellino, he only was waiting for permission from La Cupola which had still to decide.

Mazara del Vallo (Trapani province) capomafia Mariano Agate arrested
Mariano Agate was 1 february 1992 arrested so the meeting Brusca had mentioned was before this arrest dat because of the participation of Mariano Agate in this meeting.

Partanna (Trapani province)
In march 1992 police arrest another 13 mafiosi thanks to Aiello, Triolo and Atria.

double murdercase Mariano Pipitone and Vincenzo Surdo
In 1992 they try to kill Giuseppe Pipitone who escaped but they did kill his brother Mariano Pipitone and his brother in law Vincenzo Surdo. The killers were Castellammare mafioso Agostino Lentini (who got later life) and Giovanni Brusca who got 11 years because he is pentito. It is the war between the mafia and the Stidde.

Partanna (Trapani province)
26 Januari 1993 Piera Aiello, Triolo, Rosario Spatola and Bartolomeo Addolorato testify against the cosca from Belice near Marsala (under the arrested: Rosario Cascio).

Trapani province
1 March 1993 thanks to Spatola and Filippello police arrest in the cities Mazara del Vallo, Castelvetrano, Gibellina and Campobello di Mazara men under whom Felice Bocina (54) (the brother of Mazara`s former mayor Gaspare Bocina), Nicolo Pizzo (40), Calogero (47) and Giuseppe Alafemo (58), Calcedonio Bruno (42), Benedetto Asaro (35), Salvatore Ballatore (62), Antonio Marotta (72), Calogero Mauro (59), Pietro Bono (58) and Leonardo Di Maria (42).

Trapani
Police ended in Trapani a childprostitution ring between Sicily, Brasil, Yugoslavia and Luxembourg. They cooperated with police in Luxembourg and Castellammare del Golfo and arrested a man (50). Between 1980 and 1993 police suspect hundreds of children (aged between 8 and 13) who visited sport complexes near Trapani to be abused and filmed. Also connected was a clan of south americans.

Castelvetrano capocosca Mateo Messina Denaro (Trapani province)
The italian police found in 1993 during a housesearch in Mazara Del Vallo a letter from Matteo Messina Denaro (31) which had been written after it became known that Giovanni Brusca had become a pentito: "I have to go, but i can’t explain you the reasons. At this moment everything points against me. I fight for a cause which has not yet been understood, but some day it will come out that i stood on the right side". Denaro had that year just been taken into the socalled Supercosa, a select club of bosses who know all the secrets of the mafia, he is in 1993 also the coordinator of the bombattacks in Rome, Firenze and Milan. Denaro got in absentia a lifesentence thanks to Brusca and would have ordered about 50 murders. Denaro had also ordered the murder of some journalists???????????????.

Mazara del Vallo (Trapani province) capomafia Giovanbattista Agate arrested
23 December 1993 there are 10 arrests: Pietro Ferraro, Giovanbattista Agate (the brother of the already 8 years imprisoned Mariano) a trustee of Riina, Mazara’s former mayor Gaspare Boscina, Vito Di Giorgi, Paolo Lombardino, Giacomo Canzonieri and Antonino Cuttone.

Mazara arrests
28 December 1993 were 10 arrested under whom Pietro Ferraro, Giovanbattista Agate ( the brother of Mariano Agate), Mazara`s mayor Gaspare Boscina, Vito Di Giorgi, Paolo Lombardino, Giacomo Canzonieri and Antonino Cuttone.

Castelvetrano (Trapani province) capomafia Francesco Messina Denaro arrested
25 March 1994 police arrest Vincenzo Virga, Francesco Messina Denaro and the 4 brothers Burzotta (under whom Luca) from Mazara del Vallo.
Castelvetrano capocosca Matteo Messina Denaro

Castelvetrano (Trapani province)
25 December 1996 they arrested cd councilmember Vito Panicola (58), the brother in law of sought boss Matteo Messina Denaro, from Castelvetrano confesses the ambush at Giovanni Ingrasciotta who got wounded but Vito also killed by accident his own son Giuseppe Panicola (25).

Trapani, Vincenzo Virga capo Gucciardi
30 Januari 1997 in Trapani Giacomo Gucciardi get arrested, he still had a conviction for 20 years for the murder in 1962 of the doctor Gaiacomo Perricone. He is a capo of the still at large being boss Vincenzo Virga.

Castelvetrano capocosca Matteo Messina Denaro (Trapani province)
27 April 1998 were in Castelvetrano and Campobello di Mazara (Tp) 16 persons arrested under whom Matteo Messina Denaro's son in laws Gaspare Como and Rosario Allegra (Castelvetrano politician). Campobello di Mazara politician Maurizio Balistreri.

Carmelo
Posted: May 25 2006, 03:04 PM

Toto Riina
Group Icon

Member No.: 9

Messina Denaro-Guttadauro's

Matteo "The Thin" Messina Denaro Castelvetrano family boss

Salvatore Messina Denaro Castelvetrano family capodecina

Filippo Guttadauro Castelvetrano family capodecina

Giuseppe "The Doctor" Guttadauro Roccella-Corso Calatafimi family boss

Carlo Guttadauro Bagheria family capodecina

P.S. Provenzano never wrote a letter saying "Messina Denaro you are the next boss", in fact I doubt he is, I imagine Salvatore Lo Piccolo is
Scarekrow
Posted: Jun 6 2006, 04:24 AM

Citizen

Member No.: 114

Matteo Denaro is a great boss.
He is a strategist, Diabolik is the perfect match for the greatest mob boss ever.
He would the Mafia to a whole new level.
Dutch
Posted: Jul 11 2006, 06:12 PM

Consigliere
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

Biography with pictures of Messina Denaro at Wikipeda
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matteo_Messina_Denaro
Hollander
Posted: Jul 19 2006, 02:11 AM

Friend of Ours
Group Icon

Roma, 18 lug. - Mafia: arrestato Filippo Guttadauro "portavoce" boss latitante Messina Denaro, era collegamento con Provenzano. Nei pizzini era il 121.. - La Polizia di Stato ha arrestato Filippo Guttadauro, fratello di Giuseppe Guttadauro, capomafia di Brancaccio. L'uomo, considerato il portavoce del boss latitante Matteo Messina Denaro, avrebbe svolto la funzione di collegamento fra il capomafia trapanese e Bernardo Provenzano. Il provvedimento di fermo, eseguito dalla squadra mobile, e' stato firmato dai procuratori aggiunti Giuseppe Pignatone e Alfredo Morvillo e dai sostituti Massimo Russo, Roberto Piscitello e Michele Prestipino. Filippo Guttadauro viveva fra Aspra, borgata alle porte di Palermo e Castelvetrano. Guttadauro, che viveva fra Aspra, borgata alle porte di Palermo e Castelvetrano, e' anche cognato di Matteo Messina Denaro, e' indicato nei "pizzini" di Provenzano con il numero 121, ed e' ritenuto il capomafia di Castelvetrano. Nel covo di Corleone, in cui e' stato arrestato Provenzano, gli agenti hanno trovato anche una lettera di Guttadauro indirizzata al vecchio boss oggi in carcere. Importanti anche intercettazioni effettuate nel box del boss Nino Rotolo dove capimafia parlavano spesso dell'attivita' illegale di Filippo Guttadauro, dedito alle estorsioni a imprese trapanesi e palermitane.
Hollander
Posted: Jul 19 2006, 03:25 AM

Friend of Ours
Group Icon

CRONACA InviaStampaTra le prove a suo carico, anche una lettera a Provenzano
in cui scriveva "Carissimo, spero tanto di trovarla in ottima salute"
Mafia, arrestato il boss Guttadauro
il "portavoce" di Messina Denaro

user posted image
Il "portavoce" del boss Messina Denaro, Filippo Guttadauro.
PALERMO - Secondo gli investigatori, era il "portavoce" del latitante Matteo Messina Denaro. A lui spettava il compito di mantenere i collegamenti tra il capomafia trapanese e Bernardo Provenzano. Una lettera ritrovata nel covo del boss e alcune intercettazioni, però, hanno messo la polizia di Palermo sulle sue tracce. E così per Filippo Guttadauro, accusato di associazione per delinquere di stampo mafioso, questa mattina sono scattate le manette.

Guttadauro, 55 anni, è cognato di Matteo Messina Denaro e fratello del boss mafioso di Brancaccio. Si occupava in particolare di estorsioni nella zona di Castelvetrano ma aveva anche il delicato incarico di portare messaggi a Bernardo Provenzano, che nei "pizzini" lo indicava con il numero 121. "Filippo Guttadauro era un importante anello di congiunzione tra i due capimafia - ha spiegato il capo della Squadra mobile di Palermo, Piero Angeloni - Con il suo arresto, dunque, si dà un ulteriore colpo alla rete di relazioni e rapporti interni a Cosa nostra".

Tra le prove principali che hanno portato all'arresto, avvenuto su ordine dei pm Massimo Russo, Michele Prestipino e Roberto Piscitello, ci sono alcune intercettazioni e una lettera manoscritta, priva di firma e data, ritrovata nel covo di Provenzano l'11 aprile scorso. Secondo i consulenti della Procura, la missiva sarebbe stata scritta proprio da lui. Al suo interno, Guttadauro si rivolge al boss con molta deferenza: "Carissimo - si legge - spero tanto di trovarla in ottima salute, lo stesso posso dirle di me, di tutti noi...". Nel testo, si fa poi riferimento a Matteo Messina Denaro, indicato con il nome di Alessio, e al capomafia di Agrigento, Giuseppe Falsone.

Guttadauro nel '97 era già stato accusato di associazione mafiosa. Condannato, aveva scontato la pena. Nel pomeriggio la Procura invierà al gip la richiesta di custodia cautelare, con la quale chiederà la conferma del fermo di polizia giudiziaria.

(18 luglio 2006)
Dutch
Posted: Jul 21 2006, 05:01 AM

Consigliere
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

La Repubblica
Palermo
19 luglio 2006

Guttadauro riscuoteva la "tassa" dai gruppi Ponte e Sole

Le mani del boss sugli alberghi

Alessandra Ziniti

Il cognato di Messina Denaro finito in manette ad Aspra gestiva il racket a Castelvetrano. Nel mirino un centro commerciale di Li Vorsi aperto nel Trapanese. Contrasti coi palermitani sulle cifre. Imposta una quota aggiuntiva sull´affare di un terreno

Il "121" aveva grosse pretese. Il fidatissimo intermediario tra i due (allora entrambi latitanti) capi di Cosa nostra, Bernardo Provenzano e Matteo Messina Denaro, non curava solo le comunicazioni e alcune delle questioni che più stavano a cuore ai grandi padrini. Filippo Guttadauro, fratello del più noto chirurgo-boss di Brancaccio, nonché cognato di Messina Denaro per averne sposato la sorella Rosalia, badava bene che le casse del mandamento di Castelvetrano a lui affidato, fossero sempre ben piene. E a versare il "dovuto" erano alcuni dei più noti imprenditori palermitani taglieggiati per le attività aperte in territorio trapanese. Ci sono i nomi dei Li Vorsi, titolari dell´omonima catena di negozi di elettronica e di Max Living, degli albergatori Ponte e della società che gestisce l´hotel Astoria e l´hotel Sole a Palermo nel decreto di fermo firmato dai procuratori aggiunti Alfredo Morvillo e Giuseppe Pignatone e i sostituti Roberto Piscitello, Michele Prestipino e Massimo Russo. Filippo Guttadauro è stato bloccato dagli agenti della squadra mobile lunedì sera mentre stava rientrando nella sua casa di Aspra.

Il ruolo di trait d´union tra Provenzano e Messina Denaro, comprovato dalle lettere trovate nel covo di Corleone e da una perizia calligrafica che ha attribuito con certezza a Guttadauro una lettera non firmata trovata a Montagna dei Cavalli, ma anche il ruolo di gestore delle estorsioni nel territorio di Castelvetrano che, in più di un´occasione, lo aveva fatto entrare in contrasto con i boss palermitani, a cominciare da Nino Rotolo, come rivelano ancora una volte le intercettazioni effettuate dalla polizia nel box dell´ergastolano che stava scontando la sua pena agli arresti domiciliari.

Come, ad esempio, nel caso dell´estorsione ai danni del gruppo Li Vorsi che a Castelvetrano aveva appena comprato un immobile e aperto un nuovo punto vendita. Per il quale non solo veniva pagato un mensile di 500 euro (che sarebbero diventati 1500 non appena l´attività avesse ingranato) ed erano stati assunte ben 34 persone indicate dalla cosca, ma Guttadauro pretendeva anche la bella cifra di tre miliardi e mezzo di lire come tangente sull´acquisto dell´immobile. Modalità non condivise da Nino Rotolo che, parlando con Giuseppe Sansone e Franco Bonura, pensa di rivolgersi direttamente a Messina Denaro per ridurre le pretese di Guttadauro. «Gli dici, da noi si usa in questo modo, gli dici, da noi e da tutte le parti così! Gli dici che i soldi da noi si usa che li esce il costruttore che, a quanto pare, è paesano loro. Non è che li esce quello che compra, io mi vado a comprare la casa e devo pure uscire i soldi? Poi, se me lo dice Matteo è un´altra cosa, ma me lo deve dire Matteo».

A Palermo si interessano anche di un´altra grossa estorsione in territorio di Castelvetrano e questa volta, a curare la riscossione della somma, sono i palermitani che poi girano la loro parte a Guttadauro. Anche in questo caso, si scopre prima dall´ascolto delle intercettazioni e poi dalle verifiche degli investigatori, a pagare sono imprenditori palermitani che hanno appena avviato una grossa attività a Selinunte con l´apertura del "Grand Hotel Selinunte". A segnalare la cosa è Giuseppe Sansone che indica a Rotolo il nome dell´imprenditore, Vincenzo Sole, consigliere della Alberghiera Sole spa, società titolare anche dell´Hotel Astoria a Palermo e appunto del Grand Hotel Selinunte, aperto il 20 luglio del 2005. E Guttadauro chiede l´intermediazione di Rotolo per l´accordo sul pizzo, quantificato in ventimila euro. Sansone parla con Rotolo: «Io voglio sapere, gli dobbiamo parlare di posti di lavoro, di questo e di quello?». E Rotolo risponde: «No, soldi». Garantendo l´equità con quanto richiesto ad un altro grande albergo vicino, il Paradise Beach di Selinunte, gestito dagli albergatori Ponte di Palermo. E ancora una volta dalle intercettazioni, gli investigatori scoprono quanto paga a Filippo Guttadauro quella che i boss chiamano "la signora Ponte". I capimafia arrivano persino a calcolare l´ampiezza dell´albergo per decidere l´eventuale equiparazione della somma. Ecco Rotolo: «Ci calcoliamo, se è più piccolo di meno, se è più grande di più. E facciamo la differenza, e fai un conteggio in percentuale. Loro hanno fatto sapere che Ponte che già c´è gli danno ventimila euro l´anno, quindi loro non ne hanno fatto prezzo questa volta. Dice: "sapete che loro che ci danno ventimila euro l´anno..."».

Le successive indagini della squadra mobile hanno quindi accertato che la società proprietaria del Paradise Beach è la "Lavanda srl" i cui soci sono Rosanna Ponte, Salvatore Ponte e Lidia La Magna, soci anche della "Siciliana Programmazione Alberghi Termali" che gestisce l´Hotel Ponte di via Crispi a Palermo.

http://espresso.repubblica.it/dettaglio-lo...lberghi/1334908
GangstersInc
Posted: Sep 1 2006, 05:10 AM

David the webmaster
Group Icon

Courtesy of Pup and Carmelo:
user posted image
Matteo Messino Denaro

--------------------
Check out the Gangsters Inc website for all your news and info about organized crime and the mafia!
Hollander
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 06:10 AM

Friend of Ours
Group Icon

QUOTE (Dutch @ Jul 11 2006, 06:12 PM)
Biography with pictures of Messina Denaro at Wikipeda
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matteo_Messina_Denaro

Thanks! smile.gif
puparo
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 05:20 PM

The professional
Group Icon

to be honest:

" It is pretty good"

but the use of the word capomandamento

does lead to the suspectation

that one of the pupils is writing

pieces at this www encyclopedia

out of our circle the use of the word is not so wide at the WWW

hhmmmmmmmmmmm

are you also willing to identify yourselfe??

personaly i don't have troubles with it

rejni
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 05:39 PM

Associate

Member No.: 79

In 1993 the Italian police agencies searched a house in Mazara Del Vallo there they found a letter belonging to Matteo Messina Denaro (40), the rising star of the Sicilian Mafia. Since that letter we have heard nothing of Denaro he’s been in hiding, running from the hunters of the anti mafia.

"I have to go, but I can’t explain the reasons of my choice to you. At this moment things are testifying against me. I fight for a cause that can’t be understood at this time, but one day people will see that I stood on the side of what was right."
Hollander
Posted: Apr 10 2007, 05:09 AM

Friend of Ours
Group Icon

Tue 10 Apr 2007

Changing face of new godfather
NICK PISA
IN ROME

ITALY'S most wanted man, who has eluded police for 15 years, has become the godfather of godfathers in the Sicilian Mafia, according to the authorities.

The playboy crime boss Matteo Messina Denaro, 45 next week, took over the reins of power after the arrest of Bernardo Provenazano last April.

Denaro is a ruthless killer who couples a considerable capacity for violence with a love of luxury. He drives a Porsche and wears the latest Rolex Daytona watch, Rayban sunglasses and designer labels.

His devotion to the designer labels Versace and Dolce & Gabbana reportedly earned him a ticking off from superiors in the early 1990s when he spent too much time shopping instead of gathering information while on a "reconnaissance mission".

Denaro, who is said to have killed more than 20 people, was in Rome to check out two targets, but instead concentrated on the boutiques of Rome's city centre and the hit was called off. His first victim was a Sicilian hotel owner, who berated him for taking young girls to bed in his hotel.

Denaro once boasted of how he "filled a cemetery" and his cold-blooded reputation was ensured when he murdered Vincenzo Milazzo, a rival crime boss, and strangled his girlfriend, who was three months pregnant. Denaro once defended his life of crime by saying: "I am fighting for something which cannot be understood. However, one day people, it will be understood that I was on the part of reason."

Police in Palermo, Sicily, have issued a new photofit after working on a 20-year-old mug-shot they have of Denaro from his driving licence. They believe that it is as close an image as possible and have used state-of-the-art equipment to "age" the only photos they have.

Police have taken facial measurements from members of Denaro's family and also used computer software to calculate key facial points, such as the distance between nose and mouth, between the eyes and the distance between the eyes, cheekbones and mouth.

A new sequence of pictures have been issued of him, showing him both with his trademark sunglasses and without.

Detectives believe that Denaro is hiding out close to his family home at Castelvetrano, near Trapani, and is moving between safe houses. In the famous pizzini (letters) discovered in Provenzano's hideaway last year, both men praise each other's ability as Mafia Dons.

Provenzano, now 74, had been on the run for more than 40 years before he was eventually caught in a remote farmhouse just a few miles from his family home.

Denaro is also suspected of being behind the 1993 Mafia bombing campaign on "civilian" targets, which left ten people dead and more than 90 injured. In May 2002, Denaro was sentenced to life in absentia for his part in the attacks.

A Palermo police spokesman said: "We believe this photofit to be a close resemblance to what Denaro looks like now.

"Officers from the scientific unit have spent several months working on it and have used sophisticated techniques to build up the image.

"Denaro is an arrogant man and that's why he has a slight smile in the photofit and we know he has a liking for designer clothes that's why he has an open-neck silk shirt.

"If anyone has information as to his whereabouts, we would be very glad to hear from them."

However, despite the guarantees of police protection not many calls are expected.
Hollander
Posted: Apr 10 2007, 05:19 AM

Friend of Ours
Group Icon

user posted image

Matteo Messina Denaro[/b]

This post has been edited by Hollander on Apr 28 2008, 08:30 AM
Hollander
Posted: Dec 20 2007, 06:32 AM

Friend of Ours
Group Icon

2007-12-20 12:43
SUPERMERCATI DEI BOSS, PRESO IL FIDUCIARIO DI MESSINA DENARO
TRAPANI - I boss mafiosi avrebbero gestito nella Sicilia occidentale la grande distribuzione alimentare mettendo le mani anche sui supermercati. In base a queste ipotesi la polizia di Stato ha arrestato uno dei più importanti imprenditori dell'isola nel campo alimentare, Giuseppe Grigoli, di 58 anni, originario di Castelvetrano (Trapani), accusato di concorso esterno in associazione mafiosa.

Il provvedimento cautelare è stato emesso su richiesta dei pm della Direzione distrettuale antimafia di Palermo, Roberto Piscitello e Michele Prestipino, ed è stato eseguito da agenti della squadra mobile di Trapani, Palermo e Agrigento. Grigoli è indagato insieme al latitante Matteo Messina Denaro, per il quale il gip ha emesso un nuovo ordine di arresto perché ritenuto uno dei beneficiari occulti dell'attività. Grigoli è il gestore esclusivo del marchio Despar per tutti i comuni delle province di Palermo, Trapani ed Agrigento.

Per gli inquirenti ha messo a disposizione di Cosa nostra trapanese i propri mezzi e le risorse nel settore della grande distribuzione alimentare in cui Grigoli opera attraverso la società 'Gruppo 6 G.D.O. s.r.l.', per la quale il gip ha ordinato il sequestro preventivo, eseguito dalla Dia.

L'imprenditore Giuseppe Grigoli, arrestato stamani dalla polizia di Stato per concorso esterno in associazione mafiosa, risulta agli investigatori legato al boss latitante Matteo Messina Denaro da un indiscutibile legame fiduciario che farebbe riferimento alla gestione di rilevantissimi interessi economici di cui avrebbe beneficiato Cosa nostra.

L'impianto accusatorio si basa, in particolare, sul contenuto di alcuni "pizzini" trovati nel covo di Bernardo Provenzano il giorno del suo arresto, che erano stati inviati al padrino corleonese dal Matteo Messina Denaro e Giuseppe Falsone, entrambi ricercati, rispettivamente rappresentanti della provincia di Trapani e Agrigento.

I due boss chiariscono al vertice di Cosa nostra i motivi per i quali nel territorio agrigentino e corleonese sono stati aperti i supermercati con il marchio Despar. Secondo le dichiarazioni rese di recente dal collaboratore di giustizia, Maurizio Di Gati, "Grigoli e Messina Denaro erano la stessa cosa".

L'operazione, denominata "Mida", ha messo in luce come Grigoli avrebbe messo nelle mani del boss latitante Matteo Messina Denaro la propria società "Gruppo 6 g.d.o. srl" che gestisce i supermercati nei comuni delle province di Trapani, Agrigento e Palermo. "La vicenda evidenzia - spiega il capo della Squadra mobile di Trapani, Giuseppe Linares, che ha seguito l'inchiesta insieme ai colleghi di Palermo e Agrigento - come la mafia abbia gestito i supermercati Despar a Trapani e Agrigento. Al di là di ogni accertamento di responsabilità penale, così come è stata letta dagli investigatori attraverso i pizzini trovati a Provenzano, ci dà il modello imprenditoriale criminale che la Confindustria deve contrastare in Sicilia".
bagheriaboy
Posted: Dec 21 2007, 12:09 PM

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,475

ciao

glad to see a thread started on the new capo di capi - as i have stated in other threads, Matteo will take the men of honor into a new age - shrewd, intelligent and ruthless - hold onto your seats!

'the king is dead, long live the king'
x-man
Posted: Dec 21 2007, 01:28 PM

The old wiseguy
Group Icon

Member No.: 214

QUOTE (bagheriaboy @ Dec 21 2007, 12:09 PM)
ciao

glad to see a thread started on the new capo di capi - as i have stated in other threads, Matteo will take the men of honor into a new age - shrewd, intelligent and ruthless - hold onto your seats!

I really don't know if he is the new capo di capi.....he is a very very strong boss...but there are others in good position as well (take a look on carmelo posts from the last days about this)

x-man
Scott
Posted: Dec 24 2007, 11:00 AM

Made Member

Member No.: 92

i think that Matteo is gonna be one of the besdt Mafia bosses of all time, right up there with Luciano Leggio and Toto Riina. and it is about time that someone his age became Boss of Bosses, i am sick of all the old men like Provenzano having all the power. long live Matteo Messina Denaro!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
bagheriaboy
Posted: Dec 29 2007, 08:33 AM

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,475

QUOTE (x-man @ Dec 21 2007, 01:28 PM)
QUOTE (bagheriaboy @ Dec 21 2007, 12:09 PM)
ciao

I really don't know if he is the new capo di capi.....he is a very very strong boss...but there are others in good position as well (take a look on carmelo posts from the last days about this)

x-man

ciao

that is very true, but they are still alive aren't they ?

Hollander
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 07:21 AM

Friend of Ours
Group Icon

Scott
Posted: Feb 9 2008, 05:16 PM

Made Member

Member No.: 92

EDIT BY WEBMASTER: Scott these type of posts are not allowed. I agree 100% with Laurentian that this goes too far. If you disagree with these views I suggest you look for another forum.

This post has been edited by GangstersInc on Feb 10 2008, 03:15 AM
Laurentian
Posted: Feb 9 2008, 07:27 PM

Tony Accardo
Group Icon

To the webmester,

This kind of post promoting murder and acts of violence on innocent people should not be accepted on this forum.

I totally disagree with this and it should be deleted right away. If it is not, I will not post here anymore.

Laurentian
GangstersInc
Posted: Feb 10 2008, 03:15 AM

David the webmaster
Group Icon

I editted Scott's post.

--------------------
Giovanni
Posted: Feb 10 2008, 11:56 PM

Citizen

Member No.: 1,552

In my opinion you should let him speak. This forum is to discuss the honored society no? Than his opinion makes up part of the range of opinions on the topic. Even if it is an offensive stance to some in the reality we can say it is an opinion held by many and to police against opinions and attitudes gets us nowhere. Why only allow to post those opinions you agree with when you should want to have a real discussion of all the sides. Now that I have said my heart hello I am Giovanni congratulation on an excellent forum!

GangstersInc
Posted: Feb 11 2008, 04:47 AM

David the webmaster
Group Icon

Agreed, but his opinion went too far. He was actually encouraging, applauding the mafia for killing politicians and cops. I let a lot of "fan" posts stay up, and I hardly ban posters, but his post went way too far, even by "fan" standards.

--------------------
Laurentian
Posted: Feb 11 2008, 07:56 AM

Tony Accardo
Group Icon

QUOTE (Giovanni @ Feb 10 2008, 11:56 PM)
In my opinion you should let him speak. This forum is to discuss the honored society no? Than his opinion makes up part of the range of opinions on the topic. Even if it is an offensive stance to some in the reality we can say it is an opinion held by many and to  police against opinions and attitudes gets us nowhere.  Why only allow to post those opinions you agree with when you should want to have a  real discussion of all the sides. Now that I have said my heart hello I am Giovanni congratulation on an excellent forum!

I think that most of us may have a certain fascination for the secrecy of the Mafia and its leaders. But one should not forget that the Mafia or whatever criminal organizations are ennemies of the State, and thus against the society in general. Also, let us keep in mind that the Mafia has killed innocent people who had nothing to do with crime. So encouraging or supporting a criminal organization in acts of violence against society is morally unacceptable in my opinion, and posts of that nature should not be allowed here.

I think this Forum of discussion on the Mafia has a top reputation on Internet and should maintain it in high standards as it has been since.
GangstersInc
Posted: Feb 12 2008, 11:54 AM

David the webmaster
Group Icon

Excellent post Laurentian smile.gif

If any of you want to discuss this topic further please open a new topic smile.gif

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Italian Mafia groups (from Europe) | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1596 seconds | Archive