Avid Blue skin created by Faded of the IF Skin Zone

Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Gaming Nirvana. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (42) « First ... 40 41 [42]  ( Go to first unread post )

Wrestling Fans
Ceielo
Posted: Jul 19 2011, 07:20 AM

For Comfort. For Solace.

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

CM Punk leaving with the title made me happy as Hell, but something tells me he's going to have something to do with the WWE Championship next week. I slept through the Vince / Triple H thing.

--------------------
user posted image
For Comfort. For Solace.
Ceielo
Posted: Apr 3 2012, 12:28 AM

For Comfort. For Solace.

Last post was last July! WTF!

Anyway, HERE COMES THE PAIN!

BROCK LESNAR IN WWE! I love UFC and loved watching him there (except that Alistair Overeem fight pissed me off immensely when Alistair kicked him in his surgically repaired gut), but my favorite stuff with him were from his time in WWE. The F5 on Cena made me fucking happy.

Taker, Hunter and Shawn's embrace at the stage made it feel like all three are gone. It didn't feel too much different because it was without all the fanfare like with Shawn and especially with Flair.

Speaking of Flair, I was surprised that he was allowed to be shown on TV at WM while being part of TNA.

I still didn't see the full show, but once I do, I'll post more about WM.

But The Rock winning against Cena was AWESOME! I was so against Rock for weeks, but Cena being pinned clean was the exact opposite of what I thought was going to happen, and the surprise made me like it.

--------------------
user posted image
For Comfort. For Solace.
Saiyu
Posted: Apr 4 2012, 05:26 PM

A Lacerated Soul

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 160

QUOTE (Ceielo @ Apr 3 2012, 03:28 AM)
Speaking of Flair, I was surprised that he was allowed to be shown on TV at WM while being part of TNA.

To my knowledge, he isn't involved with TNA anymore.

--------------------
Last.fm | Twitter | PSN | Raptr
user posted image
Now your Nightmare comes to life....

Dragged ya down below
Down to the Devil's show
To be his guest forever
(Peace of mind is less than never)

Hate to twist your mind
But God ain't on your side
An old acquaintance severed
(Burn the world your last endevaor)
Ceielo
Posted: Apr 4 2012, 09:23 PM

For Comfort. For Solace.

On the Monday after WM (this past Monday), he was backstage at TNA and I heard he's still under contract. Don't know how much longer.

--------------------
user posted image
For Comfort. For Solace.
odanobunaga
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 05:53 AM

President Chocolate Jesus

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Truthfully, Without Flair there would be no four horsemen. They HAD to let him come.

--------------------
user posted image

My Myspace

you could be like, the million yen man, ted diabetes

The Rock is back, to scratch a major itch, so enjoy your fruity pebbles, you yabba dabba bitch!
odanobunaga
Posted: May 1 2012, 04:19 AM

Holy shit, OTL is gonna be awesome. I hope Cena destroys Johnny Ace.

--------------------
user posted image

My Myspace

The Rock is back, to scratch a major itch, so enjoy your fruity pebbles, you yabba dabba bitch!
odanobunaga
Posted: Aug 12 2012, 08:10 AM

WWE is getting a little strange. The storylines are awkward.

--------------------
user posted image

My Myspace

Ceielo
Posted: Jun 7 2013, 05:12 PM

For Comfort. For Solace.

Over the past few months, all that I really cared about in wrestling were The Shield and Bryan Danielson aka Daniel Bryan. Every match I have seen these guys in were fucking amazing.

I quit watching TNA because I just couldn't stand it anymore (again) which is a shame because they were pushing Roode and Austin Aries. Now it's all about Bubba Dudley (Bully Ray) and the Aces and Eights storyline. It's just bullshit that we've seen so many times in TNA.

TNA's storylines the past few years, and mind you, all of them are about a faction coming in and TNA originals have to defend TNA.

Main Event Mafia: Old guys trying to take over the "young lions" of the roster. I believe Booker T, Nash, Angle, Scott Steiner were in this, and for the most part, it sucked.

Immortal: I don't know specifics, it was during my break from TNA, but from all accounts, it's the same fucking deal but with Hogan and Jeff Hardy taking up most of that storyline.

Forturne: I don't know, it was about the same time as Immortals with Flair and AJ styles / Roode at the helm.

------------------

Other than that, now there's Eric Bischoff's son and Hogan's daughter there. Roode and Aries are teamed up as a tag team, which is a damn shame because they're some of the best wrestlers. I want to see their stories evolve and have new feuds, but the last time I checked, they were feuding with Kaz and Daniels, who I love but come on! That whole deal sucked and didn't see a single good match out of them.

----------

As for WWE, Paul Heyman's group, The Shield, Ziggler's group and the stuff with Bryan are freakin' great to me. Also Ziggler is the World Heavyweight Champion! (WHC) Damn happy that he didn't fail his cash in, but he's out with a concussion from Swagger, but once he gets back, I'm going to watch even more regularly than I have been.

That's not to say WWE doesn't have their faults. The Rock vs Cena 2 at WM SUCKED! Cena as Champion to me makes it feel like there's only one Champ in WWE currently (Ziggler). Bored to Hell with Cena, sad about the tag division, sad they're not pushing the tag division and losing all the good female wrestlers.

I just realized how long this post is getting so more later!

--------------------
user posted image
For Comfort. For Solace.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (42) « First ... 40 41 [42]