Avid Blue skin created by Faded of the IF Skin Zone

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Gaming Nirvana. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (210) « First ... 206 207 [208] 209 210  ( Go to first unread post )

what are you doing right......NOW!
Fantome
Posted: Sep 20 2011, 11:09 PM

Machine doll

Group: Members
Member No.: 305

I am reading this manga called Dear My Girls. So far the author screwed up historical accuracy and local color all in the first chapter. I wouldn't be surprised if someone turned out to be half Japanese. We all know it's going to happen dry.gif

This post has been edited by Fantome on Sep 20 2011, 11:10 PM

--------------------
user posted image
FFCC:EoT: 2278 4810 3766
Silent_One89
Posted: Sep 22 2011, 05:14 AM

Failure is always an option.

Member No.: 217

Carpooled with a friend and got to college early, something I've been doing most days I go in. It's a little after 8 right now, I have to wait until 11 for my first class.

So after I'm done browsing the internet I shall begin studying for an exam in my first class, and then if I have time (which I should) I shall begin to work on one of my two projects due on Tuesday. Got a short story to write and I have to find 6 sources about native Christians in the Middle East during the Crusades for my Crusades class.

--------------------
lastelite
Posted: Jan 10 2012, 02:00 PM

Avengers Assemble

Member No.: 43

Got back from one of my jobs, I'm working two jobs now just so I can get by in college and to get back the money I have spend for my ex that I was suppose to save for moving out. I'm starting my second job on Thursday and going back to school next week so I'm going to be very busy.

--------------------
user posted image
Silent_One89
Posted: Jan 14 2012, 10:10 PM

Just got off work. Getting really annoyed that I've been working only one night a week for almost a month. If it doesn't change in a week or two, I'll probably start looking for a new job. Probably be near impossible to find one, due to nobody really hiring at the moment in my area.

Right now I'm watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer while browsing the internet and writing down notes for a story I need to write soon.

The story was actually due last semester, but I wasn't able to finish it. Thankfully my teacher for that class is pretty awesome, so she let me take an incomplete until I finish this story. Probably only have a few more weeks to write and finish it, but thankfully I finally figured out a good idea for it.

Taking some notes on ideas for scenes as soon as I'm done with this.

--------------------
Fantome
Posted: Jan 17 2012, 09:24 PM

Machine doll

Talking with a friend on AIM and researching this thing called Tail Concerto. Apparently it was one of those good games no one's heard of.

--------------------
user posted image
Silent_One89
Posted: Jan 18 2012, 02:37 PM

Sitting around on campus, waiting for my last class to start in an hour and half. In that time I need to finish reading all of Beowulf, so that's about 20 to 30 pages left for me to read. Yet I'm on here instead, heh.

--------------------
odanobunaga
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 03:25 AM

President Chocolate Jesus

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Listening to Iron maiden while doing laundry. Debating whether to practice guitar again tonight or just wait till tomorrow. It's almost bed time for me.

--------------------
user posted image

My Myspace

you could be like, the million yen man, ted diabetes

The Rock is back, to scratch a major itch, so enjoy your fruity pebbles, you yabba dabba bitch!
Ceielo
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 04:36 AM

For Comfort. For Solace.

Member No.: 4

Talking to some girl about movies. Twilight mostly and why she loves them and why I hate them. She's making me want to blow my head off atm.

This post has been edited by Ceielo on Apr 6 2012, 04:49 AM

--------------------
user posted image
For Comfort. For Solace.
Fantome
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 08:12 PM

Machine doll

QUOTE (Ceielo @ Apr 6 2012, 04:36 AM)
Talking to some girl about movies. Twilight mostly and why she loves them and why I hate them. She's making me want to blow my head off atm.

I.... am so... so sorry. (stifles a lol)
-------

I'm waiting for my friend to get back on AIM, looking for something to do to kill some time, wishing my laptop wasn't all but dead, and chatting with someone else on facebook. Man, I'm bored.

--------------------
user posted image
Ceielo
Posted: Apr 10 2012, 10:53 PM

For Comfort. For Solace.

Member No.: 4

Just walked back into my room after my bro-in-law and my sister were bugging each other with a dead fly. Disgusting lol.

--------------------
user posted image
For Comfort. For Solace.
Silent_One89
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 02:46 PM

It's Finals Time!!!

That means I'm cranking out papers at the last minute, heh.

I have two papers due tomorrow, a final on Wed night, and a paper due Thurs night.

One of the papers due tomorrow is a 10 page research paper that I've been gathering info on since near the start of the semester. It's about the Romani Language (or Gypsy as they are called).
Gathered some info early in the semester, but most of my info came from what I gathered in the last 3 weeks. Had a presentation on this language last week, so I'm not last minute digging for info (though only just).

Then I have a 2-3 page paper due for my Lit Study class. I'm pausing my research paper to work on that one, to get it out of the way and to get my mind working on something else for the moment.

So I'm waiting for a website to open so I can get the info on my short paper.

Then after another short paper and actual test, I'll be on vacation. So I'll basically be able to enjoy watching The Avengers when it comes to theaters, and then keep working at finding a job so I can pay for my next semester.

--------------------
odanobunaga
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 04:42 AM

10 pages? that's a cakewalk lol I've had a lot more due at once when i was in college years ago.

--------------------
user posted image

My Myspace

The Rock is back, to scratch a major itch, so enjoy your fruity pebbles, you yabba dabba bitch!
xplayman!
Posted: Jul 1 2012, 09:42 AM

virgin whore.

Member No.: 55

This place is still a thing.

--------------------
user posted image
Katara_Rinsho
Posted: Jul 2 2012, 11:10 PM

Procrastinators Unite! ...Tomorrow...

Member No.: 143

Talking to X! on Facebook.
<3

--------------------
user posted image
~*Chrissy*~
Saiyu
Posted: Jul 3 2012, 05:43 AM

A Lacerated Soul

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 160

QUOTE (xplayman! @ Jul 1 2012, 12:42 PM)
This place is still a thing.

Depends on how you define "a thing".

--------------------
Last.fm | Twitter | PSN | Raptr
user posted image
Now your Nightmare comes to life....

Dragged ya down below
Down to the Devil's show
To be his guest forever
(Peace of mind is less than never)

Hate to twist your mind
But God ain't on your side
An old acquaintance severed
(Burn the world your last endevaor)
odanobunaga
Posted: Jul 4 2012, 03:58 AM

It still exists although i think most people went on with their lives I guess. Kinda sucks but meh, anyone still around is good enough for me.

As for me, I'm listening to Nightwish "master passion greed" right now. Power metal ftw.

--------------------
user posted image

My Myspace

Silent_One89
Posted: Nov 27 2012, 04:01 PM

Waiting for my last class to begin in a couple of minutes. The entire class will be dedicated to a workshop where we can either show the others in our class what we've done for our paper, which will make up our final for the class, or sit around and work on it. I'll be doing the later.

Only two weeks of class before finals. This semester flew by extremely fast.

--------------------
Fantome
Posted: Nov 30 2012, 10:42 AM

Machine doll

QUOTE (Silent_One89 @ Nov 27 2012, 04:01 PM)
Waiting for my last class to begin in a couple of minutes. The entire class will be dedicated to a workshop where we can either show the others in our class what we've done for our paper, which will make up our final for the class, or sit around and work on it. I'll be doing the later.

What's your paper on?

--------------------
user posted image
Silent_One89
Posted: Dec 2 2012, 08:27 AM

QUOTE (Fantome @ Nov 30 2012, 01:42 PM)
QUOTE (Silent_One89 @ Nov 27 2012, 04:01 PM)

What's your paper on?

It's one of those strange types of papers certain professors give out in an attempt to try and be nice to us. She calls it a Literary Miscellaneous Paper. Basically we take one story we read in the class (Topics in Early American Literature) and write as many short essay type papers about anything connected to the piece we are focusing on, until we reach the 6 page minimum. I did mine on Herman Melville's "Bartleby, the Scrivener".
Ends up it was due Friday, not the finals, so I finished it at the last minute.

This week I'm going to be working on a paper and a portfolio for a different class. My portfolio requires me to touch up one of my previous papers (in other words, add to it and make corrections) and then write an analysis of how my writing changed since the start of the class as well as note my changes to the paper.

Most of my classmates, including me, did not finish our previous paper and thus the professor is allowing us to turn in the paper when we turn in our portfolio's during finals week. It's an argumentive paper in which I'll be talking about how we humans tend to believe we completely control the world and thus treat it like crap and such, and we need to stop doing that as we are not as different from other animals and blah blah blah. Not thrilled with my paper, but it had to connect with my previous paper which I did on humanity. Busy week ahead of me.

--------------------
Katara_Rinsho
Posted: Mar 26 2013, 03:55 PM

Procrastinators Unite! ...Tomorrow...

Member No.: 143

Sitting here bored at work. =[

--------------------
user posted image
~*Chrissy*~
earl
Posted: Mar 26 2013, 07:36 PM

Naturally Rebellious

Member No.: 109

Building a house in Skyrim.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R8J7A5FugU Amazing video of my Turtle Walter
Silent_One89
Posted: Mar 28 2013, 05:48 AM

Woke up around 7 a.m. so I could work on a short paper that is due today (only 2-3 pages). Somehow I am finding it trouble to work, even though I only have until 9:30 at the latest to finish it (less then an hour to go).

Instead of working on the paper I'm browsing the web and reading 4th issue of the Hellblazer comic series which I got on sale yesterday on Comixology.

Other then that I am thinking about my dog Millie who we had to put down a week ago today (she was old and body wasn't working right, to the point she couldn't walk and she was in constant pain).

--------------------
Fantome
Posted: Mar 29 2013, 02:26 PM

Machine doll

About to get my hair braided.

--------------------
user posted image
earl
Posted: Apr 5 2013, 05:14 PM

Naturally Rebellious

Member No.: 109

Trying to figure out where, what and how to eat right now.
I can travel by foot, car or bike to multiple locales.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R8J7A5FugU Amazing video of my Turtle Walter
Silent_One89
Posted: Apr 10 2013, 01:04 PM

Enjoying my 24th birthday by doing nothing, even though I should.

Tried mowing the grass for the first time this year (I actually enjoy it as we have a riding lawn mower, except when it is really windy like today or when I fail to dodge pointy tree branches) but the lawn mower got sucked into a muddy ditch and I can't get it out.

Should be working on my short story that is due at the end of the semester and might do that eventually today. I really want to write it, but I just can't seem to get in the mood to write it since I started my revision.

Will probably spend most of the day playing Fallout: New Vegas (like I have been doing since last Friday), watch the next disk of Babylon 5 I got from Netflix, and eat some birthday cake while my parents are off doing their own thing. I'm going to try for some writing soon, but that probably won't last long.

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (210) « First ... 206 207 [208] 209 210