Skin Autumnea designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fynrir. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )

Lady And The Tramp, -*-Wylla-*-
Ravyn
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 10:48 PM

Master of Runes

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

Deleted....
Wylla
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 11:59 PM

Don't cry to me. If you loved me, you would be here with me.

Member No.: 20

((that's ok. I still loved it....*swoons over Mannix*))

She smiled smugly, "Yes, I do, don't I." She looked up at him teasingly, but her expression changed when he looked deeply into her eyes. There she saw it, what she had been waiting for. That look of longing that told her he truly wanted her. It was a good feeling, she decided, being wanted. "Oh really, what happened to Mister 'I've waited years for this. A few more minutes aren't going to bother me', hmm?" Another smug look crossed her face after she spoke, but changed to one of amusement and interest as he spoke again.

His hand moved down her neck and she nearly found her purring as her heart started pounding. If a simple touch from him could do that, she wondered what something more might cause her to do. Her breath caught and she felt her heart skip a beat in anticipation as his hand neared her chest, only to find herself more than slightly disappointed when he moved his hand to her side. Surely he was not unaware that that was what she wanted! He must have known how she longed to be touched by him, how close she was to screaming for it... and then those blessed words.

"Why don't we get out of here?"

His wink nearly caused her to swoon. She practically felt herself melt at his words. Wylla was a strong woman, yet she was not immune to the charms of Mannix Terestai. His spell was cast and she felt she would follow him to the ends of the earth, or even to Albaeir without a second thought. Or even a first thought. She was successfully under his trance and under his complete control. She smiled as he pulled her up. "I thought you would never ask."

--------------------
Wylla|Miluiel|Almárean|Lathenia|
Estella|Jahtawny

"This is true love. You think this happens every day?"
Ravyn
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 12:24 AM

Master of Runes

Deleted....
Wylla
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 01:07 AM

"Anything you say..." was her immediate reply. She followed him willingly, was actually tempted to drag him to the nearest bed or couch herself. However, she allowed him to lead her wherever he wished, as she was under his spell. They ended up in her room and he closed it behind them. As he pushed her against the door, she reached back and locked it, making sure that they would not be interrupted. Her pushed himself on her, his mouth overtaking hers and she couldn't contain the moan that escaped her lips.

She felt her heart beating wildly against his chest. She pushed against him as he held her against the door. He overwhelmed her with his kiss and she returned it with equal force, letting the feelings she had for him that had been building up for months...years even, out in a passionate kiss. Her arms wound around his neck, pulling him closer. She nearly whined when he broke the kiss, her eyes snapping open, pleading with him not to stop.

She remained silent as he stroked her cheek, but allowed herself to moan loudly as he attacked her neck with fiery kisses that sent shock waves through her body. He whispered something she didn't understand and she realized that he was speaking in Albish. Oh how she wished to know the words that came out of those heavenly lips! And yet, there was something very mysteriously sexy about not knowing what it was he said. Her leg wrapped around his waist and she moved her head to the side, exposing more of her neck for his pleasure (and hers...). Her hands came back over his shoulders and to the collar of his shirt. She moved her hands down, finding buttons, which she quickly began to loosen.

Meanwhile, maids had gathered on the outside of the door, remaining silent as mice with their ears pressed against the door. One or two were nearly sobbing, knowing that their shot at Mannix was now never going to happen. Not with a woman such as Wylla on the other side of that door with him.

--------------------
Estella|Jahtawny

Ravyn
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 02:39 AM

Master of Runes

Deleted....
Wylla
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 03:12 AM

Wylla was more than willing to rid herself of the cloth that separated her body from his. She finished unbuttoning his shirt and slid it off his body. Her hands then proceeded to freely discover the muscles of his arms, chest, and stomach. She nearly swooned. Her hand went to the back of his neck, pulling him closer to her as he kissed her.

A small shriek escaped her throat when he picked her up. She wrapped her other leg around him to keep from falling and her arms clung to his neck. However, her hands got busy pretty quickly, running over his back. She pressed herself against him as he kissed her again. She wished that he would just feel her up already! The teasing was getting rather old. His hand was so close... She felt her body overcome by the oh so familiar ache for him.

She felt the sweat on his body, making his skin feel so smooth to her touch. She broke their kiss, breathless. "My Goddess, Mannix. Just take me to the bed." She placed her mouth on his again, kissing him intensely. She broke the kiss yet again and moved her mouth to his ear, where she began to speak in elvish to him instead of common tongue. He was not the only who knew a different language. Once again, the things said are best left untranslated.

--------------------
Estella|Jahtawny

Ravyn
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 11:09 PM

Master of Runes

Deleted....
Wylla
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 12:20 AM

[[hah. Tell me about it.]]

She bit his ear softly, continuing to murmur sweet nothings into his ear, her voice sweet and melodic as elvish flowed from her mouth. A small squeal left her lips, a sharp contrast to the smooth elvish that had previously left her lips, as she felt herself fall forward onto the bed. She kicked her dress the rest of the way off as he pulled it the rest of the way down. She shivered as his hands moved up her spine in anticipation. She moved her weight back to her knees as she knelt over him.

Finally, his hands moved to her chest. A bit of the aching in her body subsided as it was finally indulged with what it had been aching for. A passion filled moan erupted from her mouth, followed swiftly by his name and a demand for him to keep going, and a threat that if he did stop, she might kill him. With the majority of her weight settled firmly in her legs, her arms were free to run down his chest to his belt, where she began to slowly remove it, fulfilling one of his previous fantasies. ((if her writer is correct...))

She couldn't help but moan again as she felt his hands pressing against her chest. He spoke in Albish again, words she did not know, yet she knew their meaning. She knew the context in which he spoke those precious words. She smiled. "I love you too," A nearly devillish smirk overtook her features. "Now shut up and kiss me." Her demand was quickly fulfilled and she returned his kiss, her hands continuing to run over his well toned and chiseled body. He groaned and she smiled, knowing that even though he held her in the palm of his hand, She also held him in hers. A thought that she found very reassuring.

She soon abandoned all thinking as his hand ran down her side. She licked his lips and bent her body lower over him, kissing his neck, nipping gently with her teeth a little bit. She kissed the hollow of his neck, feeling his pulse against her lips sent shock waves through her body. She whispered in elvish again, her voice strained and breathless. She seemed to gasp for air. It was true that Joraiem had been an excellent lover, but she was convinced that Mannix would blow any man out of the water as far as skills in bed went, and she told him that.. In elvish so that he couldn't understand it and hold it against her later.

--------------------
Estella|Jahtawny

Ravyn
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 02:41 AM

Master of Runes

Deleted....
Wylla
Posted: Mar 27 2008, 11:33 PM

[[OMG LOVE! xD]]

Wylla was snuggled up against Mannix peacefully. In all honesty, he had exhausted her beyond her comprehension. She slept peacefully for the first time since he had arrived at her door, unplagued by the now fulfilled dreams that had traumatized her sleep. Her sleeping heart beat slowly against his chest as she was held in his arms, only to be woken up by a kiss to her forehead. A slight smile passed her lips, barely discernible. She could practically feel his gaze upon her, and then felt his fingers, fingers that had touched every part of her in a way that made her skin burn beneath his touch, brush away a few strands of hair from her face and tuck them behind her ear.

Her eyes blinked open slowly. She took note of the dark room. They must have been at it for hours. Time had lost all meaning to her while in his arms. She took a deep breath and looked up at him, her eyes studying his face, and a soft smile graced her lips. "Good evening." The only words she spoke before closing her eyes again and snuggling closer to his body, her leg wrapping around one of his for warmth, and possibly other things. The top of her head was tucked under his chin. She found it astounding that their bodies seemed to fit together so perfectly, as if she had found her counterpart, the matching piece of the puzzle. She sighed, her breath brushing against his neck.

"I... am so... sore." She mumbled against him. "I'm relatively sure that I'm not going to be able to move... ever again. You shall have to carry me everywhere." Her body shook with laughter, followed by a quiet whine of "Ow..."

--------------------
Estella|Jahtawny

Ravyn
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 08:39 PM

Master of Runes

Deleted....
Wylla
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 09:07 PM

Wylla heard Mannix chuckle lightly and smiled, pleased with the fact that she could make him laugh. He always seemed to be so serious. It was refreshing at times to hear him relax a bit. As she continued to snuggle against him she felt his hand move slowly down her back, causing her stomach to flutter. She felt like such a girl around him. He turned her into a ball of nerves and giddiness. She hated it, and yet craved it. A simple touch from him caused butterflies to flit around her stomach, feeling far more like dragons raging at times than gentle butterflies. The skin touched by his hand was left with a tingling sensation even after the warmth of his hand left it. He stayed his hand at the small of her back. Sensations she could not describe shot up her spine and she fought to keep her body from shivering. Oh how she loved this man. She chided herself for not realizing that they were meant to be together sooner. She had let his past affect their future far too much... With a sigh, Wylla abandoned these thoughts. She had him now. That was all that mattered. And she vowed to keep him far too busy for him to even entertain thoughts of leaving her or feel the need for another woman.

She would keep him satisfied if it was the last thing she did.

She pressed her lips to his body, just a few inches below his collar bone, but was forced to stop after he began to lift his head. She raised her eyes to search his, wondering what he could be doing. What she saw puzzled her. Was it fear that she glimpsed shooting through his eyes? Surely not... she had never known Mannix to be afraid of anything. Her heart jumped. Was it fear of what was to happen with them now? Was he afraid to stay with her? Regretting what had previously occurred between them and now facing the fact that he would have to break her heart?

These thoughts flew through Wylla's mind as his head was raised, carefully studying what she figured to be the window. But what was the point in that? They had shut the curtains hours ago. What could he possibly be able to see? She raised a soft hand to his face, running her fingers down his stubbled jaw. She adored him. It showed in her eyes, but was mixed with a certain cautiousness as she looked up at him. She braced herself for the answer of the question she proceeded to ask. "What is it?"

He finally put his head back down and she felt him sigh against her. It seemed that whatever had overtaken him had passed as quickly as it had come. She traced the fingers that had been on his jaw down over his neck and shoulder, running them lightly down his chest where she rested them on his stomach. She lifted her head and kissed him beneath his jaw. "What were you looking at?" She whispered to him, though she knew she might now receive an answer, as she was placing distracting kisses to his jaw, neck, and chest. Her lips brushed over him, her breath against his skin. She began to focus on one spot of his neck, making sure to leave a mark that would resemble the many he had left on various places of her body and remind him of her. Though she would not tell him, it was also a sign. A sign to whoever might see that this man was taken, and that the woman he was taken by was not going to give him up without a fight. She did this thinking of the maids she had seen attempting to flirt with him, but also the women who caught his eye on the street. More than once had she noticed the devious glare of women as the famous Mannix Terestai walked beside her. He was well known in every part of Fynrir and Albaeir alike, as a lover, a high payer, and a god to any woman who was lucky enough to share a night with him.

The mark on his neck, left by the red lips of the woman he loved, stated clearly that it was time to back off.

--------------------
Estella|Jahtawny

Ravyn
Posted: Apr 11 2008, 10:02 PM

Master of Runes

Deleted....
Wylla
Posted: Apr 13 2008, 05:44 AM

[[Yeah, they are cute....]]

"Mmm, care to look at something inside the window? Perhaps something not quite as stupid?" She smirked up at him, her look nearly mischievous. She turned her attentions back to his neck, then his jaw, her lips brushing over his unshaved skin. She giggled as she felt the whiskers tickle her lips. "You need to shave." She murmured against his jaw.

She fell silent as he moved his hand down and kissed the top of her head. She smiled and nuzzled her head against him at his words. He had told her so many times now, had screamed it passionately mere hours before, yet this time... it was different. Now he demanded that not only she know, but to never forget his sweet words. "I promise...I shall never forget."

In her words, though solemn, a sweetness ran its course through her tone. If there was anything true about Wylla, it was that she kept the promises she made. Saying that to him meant she was pledging her life to him in a way she had never pledged to anyone before, not even her late husband. "But for such a lofty promise, you must do something in return." A devious smile awoke on her lips and she pushed him on to his back before climbing on top of him, her legs straddling him as she leaned down to give him a soft, lingering kiss before pulling away abruptly. "two things... Three things actually." She smirked.

"One, you must also never forget that I love you equally in return.
Two, you must never leave me again.
And three..." She kissed him again, seductively as she lowered her body onto his. "Well, I'm pretty sure you can figure out what number three is..."

--------------------
Estella|Jahtawny

Wylla
Posted: Apr 16 2008, 12:28 AM

---CLOSED---

--------------------
Estella|Jahtawny

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0417 seconds · Archive