Skin Autumnea designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Fynrir. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post )

Suggestions/Questions, Have an idea to share?
Seílene
Posted: May 2 2008, 08:11 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Yes, this rule is set to make topic easy to moderate. Of course, we won't kill people for extending the limit (that's why there is no counter set up), but we would appreciate if the RP posts were kept close to the limit of 400 words. This doesn't include journal entries/stories.

--------------------

user posted image
Seílene Nilthyr | Iuli, the dwarf | Geralt
Those who watch their backs, meet death from the front. ~ Albaen proverb

Never sigh for better world, It's already composed, played and told.
Laurelin
Posted: Aug 25 2008, 12:19 AM

Forever the Witch

Group: Members
Member No.: 89

Hey um ... I am not trying to come across as rude, demanding, or insubordinate or anything, but I have a request.

Well, I was kind of wondering if the word limit could maybe be changed, or possibly revoked? I understand your reasons for having it, and since I have ran sites before, I know how much of a pain it is to read posts 1,000+ words for moderation purposes. But since I write between 500 and 1,500 word posts, I can't write most of my threads on here. I need that amount to get my character really into the interaction, otherwise I lose their character. Like I mentioned, I understand your reasons, and am not complaining. I was just wondering if I might possibly appeal the decision, as I really, really miss writing as actively on here. If I have ever disobeyed any of the rules, making strict moderation necessary, I apologize, and I will correct my posts and not make the same offense again.

I understand if you say no, that is fine, but I saw no harm in just asking. smile.gif

Btw, I hope you both are doing well. smile.gif

--------------------
Seílene
Posted: Sep 5 2008, 01:05 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

We discussed your request and decided we will keep the rule the way it is. It was set to make moderating easier and also to keep the RP as fast-paced as possible. Thanks, have a nice day smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image
Seílene Nilthyr | Iuli, the dwarf | Geralt
Those who watch their backs, meet death from the front. ~ Albaen proverb

Never sigh for better world, It's already composed, played and told.
Posted: Sep 6 2008, 03:05 AM

Unregistered

Thank you. smile.gif
Laurelin
Posted: Sep 6 2008, 03:05 AM

Forever the Witch

Member No.: 89

*coughs* Um, that was me. Sorry!

You have a nice day too! smile.gif

--------------------
xuwenli200888
Posted: Oct 25 2010, 08:20 AM

Novice

Member No.: 247

QUOTE (Prudence @ Apr 10 2006, 10:34 PM)
I was wondering, perhaps Sirvenanth, the capital of elves, and the Nameless City of the Albs could http://www.edhardytime.org/ have subforums like that too?

I was wondering, perhaps Sirvenanth, the capital of elves, and the Nameless City of the Albs could have subforums l http://www.edhardytime.org/ ike that too?
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0313 seconds · Archive