Skin Autumnea designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fynrir. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (12) « First ... 10 11 [12]  ( Go to first unread post )

Passing Through, (anyone)
Drydan
Posted: Jul 10 2008, 03:40 AM

Paladin

Group: Members
Member No.: 167

Giving Arroth a rather severe look, Drydan harumphed, shot her another scandalously amused look, and started laying out his plan,

"Here goes...and no interrupting until I'm done, you little pest. So, what we need to do is get one of us out of here so that we can scope out this place before plotting our escape. Until we do that, it will be hard to plan how to get out of here. We need to know things like, is there a wall? Gaurds? If so, how many? How many villagers? Are they all poor, or are there some that would be fit enough to chase after us? Do they have many horses? How far from the village are they kept? That sort of thing. I would prefer to go out myself, but after my confrontation with that one guard, I doubt they would let me out for any reason."

Here Drydan frowned, clearly not liking his own idea,

"You will have to go out. They won't feel as threatened by a pretty young woman such as yourself. We will use the blue ink to create a masterpiece of a bruise on your skin...maybe your arm or face. The face would probably be best as it is the most noticeable. We will beg medical attention for you and when they take you from here, you use the time to scope out our surroundings. If you can, ask questions, but pretended to merely be curious, and act sweet but a little slow witted - that will make them relax around you. Now here is the real important part, when you are either leaving this room or coming back, try to slip one or two of your coins into the hole in the wall where the dead-bolt drops in. Do you know what I mean? The bolt slides into the wall, not ontop of it like a barn door. That's good for us, because if you can keep the bolt from falling completely in, that will leave some play in the lock and the door will not close as tightly. If you can do that, I can pretty easily pick the lock the rest of the way."

Drydan stopped speaking and raised his eyes to look at Arroth, trying to judge her reaction to his rather unsecure plan.

--------------------
Arroth
Posted: Jul 10 2008, 03:41 PM

Paladin

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

Arroth nodded slowly. "It's crazy, but it just might work." She flashed him a quick smile. "It's better than anything I could come up with, anyway."

She pulled out the blue ink. "Good thing the bottle is mostly full. It would probably look very suspicious if either of us had ink on our fingers, so we'd better use a corner of someone's tunic or something." She frowned. "I wish we had a mirror and another cup, so we could at least dilute the ink without fouling our whole water supply. Oh well." Taking out the penknife, she carefully cut away the area of fabric she'd used to bathe Drydan's forehead and handed both it and the ink to him. "Here. If you make the bruise sort of extending into my hairline, we can claim that I fell and whacked my head on the corner of the bucket or something." She scooted a little closer to him and tilted her head up so that he could easily reach her forehead.

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic OptionsPages: (12) « First ... 10 11 [12] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0325 seconds · Archive