zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Seattle, Washington, Operation Vanity Yardsale
Zippo
Posted: Dec 20 2006, 12:42 AM

Armory agent (ret.)

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 45

[Edited mate]

--------------------
Agent Sam 'Zippo' Edison
FVZA Armory Chief
Captain; USMCR

"You, you, and you ... Panic. The rest of you, come with me."
- U.S. Marine Corp Gunnery Sgt.
Agent Armor
Posted: Dec 20 2006, 04:09 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 48

I took in everything our boss had to say. It sounded like I'd met another leader with a solid head on his shoulders. If everyone in the agency is as cool as these cats here, I wouldn't be having any trouble at all.

"I want one of those migraine mollies, I've never seen anything like that before..."

I was cut off in mid sentance by Zippos warning. Scanning the area he pointed out, I thought I saw movement.

I tried to take a NV set from the van without looking too obvious about it and gave a quick startled look.

"I don't know Sam. I swear I saw a flash of something...But it looked more like a shadow than anything else."

(OOC:Are our NVG's thermal or just starlight/IR emitting?)

Alaska
Posted: Dec 20 2006, 11:14 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Member No.: 26

[We've got, uh, NV and Thermal. I'll answer it a bit later.]
Templar
Posted: Dec 24 2006, 05:35 AM

Vampire/Proper English Mod

Group: Vampire Command
Member No.: 35

OOC: GOOD LORD! I'm sorry for not posting in a while, all kinds of stuff.

IC: Vincent stood outside, watching the van of agents with disgust. He knew who they were just from their smell... and the messenger sent by his snipers reinforced his feeling.

He blended excellently with his surroundings. The only thing that could possibly distinguish him was his breath, which, for the most part, was covered up by a nearby vent that was issuing warm air.

And now to see what Seamus has been working on all this time

Pressing a small button on a remote he held in his right hand, a nearby warehouse overhead door opened up...

... and a single moan issued from the darkness within.

--------------------
user posted image
Tsumari
Posted: Dec 25 2006, 01:39 AM

Chief Truthiness Director

Member No.: 18

OOC: This topic needs a defibrillator- somebody start shooting : P

--------------------
"Jesus is right-handed, like all Christians." -Dr. Stephen T Colbert, DFA
Alaska
Posted: Dec 25 2006, 05:12 AM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

[Meh. It's coming. And not ALL RPs have to only have violence.]
Templar
Posted: Dec 26 2006, 07:43 PM

Vampire/Proper English Mod

Group: Vampire Command
Member No.: 35

Dropping the remote to the ground, Vincent dashed from cover to cover... ever nearing the van holding the agents within. The opening of the over head door should have signaled to his snipers to attack. The sooner the agents were taken out, the easier it would be to clean up.

One of the agents, a rookie it would seem, was looking to where another agent had pointed. His eyes were scanning the rooftop as the pack leader drew closer. Swift as a lighting strike, a pair of arms burst from the darkness of an alleyway and wrapped themselves around the rookie's mouth and under his arm. Yanking the agent backwards, both individuals disappeared into the darkness. Any noise made by the attack was easily covered up by the orders the agents were shouting to one another.

Vincent didn't savor the bite, it was all business. The rookie was infected and unconcious within ten seconds. Wiping the fluid from his mouth, the bloodsucker dashed down the alleyway to position himself for another attack.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Dec 27 2006, 12:26 AM

Memories...

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 34

Jay and Solomon had split up, each taking cover on a building that provided clear views of the van and surrounding environs. Jay was still startled, however, when a long pair of arms grabbed one of the newer-looking agents and pulled him into the shadows.

Shit, Vincent, you sure you're safe there?

A flicker of movement from Solomon's rooftop returned his attention to the sniper. Solomon was making the sniper's sign for 'Take out the vehicle'. Jay briefly considered shooting into the fuel tank, but dismissed the idea, since most of the agents were already out of the van. Instead, he took careful aim and shot out the rear left tyre. Any sound that the SSG made was dampened by the silencer. In this manner he took out the front left tyre as well. The vehicle leaned for a second, then two shots from Solomon put the van steady. Hopefully none of the agents would notice.

On a signal from Solomon, Jay turned around. A small figure on the ground some way away from the van drew his gaze. It moved with the shambling motions of a zombie. More began to come into view.

Ha, so this is what Seamus was up to. Zombies.

An agent that was wandering around the building on which Jay was perched looked like he was on the way to noticing the undead if he turned a corner. Not one to take chances, Jay sprinted across the roof and swung down the fire escape. Hanging from his knees, he grabbed the agent by the neck before he was spotted, hauled him up to the landing, gave the agent a flick across the temple to knock him out, and buried his fangs into his victim's neck. He took a slow suck before disengaging and bringing the unconcious man onto the roof.

Taking a position on the roof again, Jay began to aim at the remaining agents.

Showtime.
Tsumari
Posted: Dec 27 2006, 06:53 AM

Alan cocked his head to the side a bit, swearing he'd heard a hissing noise, like air being let out of a balloon...

But looking around, agents piling out of vehicles all around him, he didn't notice anything particularly out of the ordinary. His mind wandered: Wait a minute, hadn't there been two agents standing over by that alleyway...? As he moved towards the vehicles to investigate more closely, another sound filled his ears- a moan. He'd only heard it once, but he knew it all too well.

Whirling around, Alan pointed and shouted out "Zeds! Incoming!"

He fired off a couple rounds, but being spur of the moment and with an unfamiliar weapon he only managed a leg and a torso shot, leaving the closest ghoul clawing its way prone towards the agents, at least a half dozen more following.

"I guess we've found our outbreak..."

--------------------
Agent Armor
Posted: Dec 28 2006, 03:17 AM

Hunter

"Zeds! Incoming!"

Oh fuck.

I turned as soon as I heard the shout, and even then the agent was firing by the time I saw them.

Stomach turning, my mind threatening to close up shop, denying I could be seeing what I was seeing.

Still though. I'd already seen a pair of rotters today, and I think I was getting better at handling them. Doesn't mean I wasn't wanting to toss my cookies again.

There were at least six, maybe more. Some dressed like dockworkers in coverall suits, some looking like hoboes. All of them ragged, missing patches of skin, hair matted with blood. One of them soaked up some .45 rounds and began crawling towards us.

"I've got your back, brother!" I shouted to the agent who was firing. "Someone grab the shotguns from the van?"

I decided I'd feel a hundred times better with a long gun in my hands as I drew my pistol and took a two handed stance. I thumbed off the safety and looked past the zombies, making sure I wasn't going to put rounds in anyone downrange. Leaving the crawler for the time being, I sighted in on the head of the closest walking zombie, but at that range it wasn't exactly easy. Especially not with shaky hands.

BANG

miss.

BANG

Hit, shoulder. The zombie spun slightly under the impact, looking somewhat perplexed

BANG

The top of the thing's head flew off, it's scalp and hair peeling back, and a gray mass blowing out the back and side.

One down. How many left to go?

Rhodes
Posted: Dec 28 2006, 03:36 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes scanned the ground below with his night vision binoculars. He noticed the agent motion towards an adjacent rooftop.

Glancing over, he saw another vampire duck down quickly.

Freaking greenhorns.

Shaking his head, he turned his attention to the alleyway where Vincent had snagged him a quick snack. Pursing his lips, Rhodes watched the activity around the van erupt into a frantic melee of shouts and then gunfire as several zombies began to shamble towards the agents.

Grinning, Rhodes flipped the safety off his rifle, sat the binoculars down and looked thru his rifle optics.
Switching thru the various modes, he settled on a digitally enhanced night vision.
The falling snow shouldn't interfere too badly.

As he panned along the scene, he noticed the agents were engaging the rotters with small arms.

Big mistake. Unless your aiming for the head, your just wasting time and ammo.

Rhodes got a shambling zombie in his sights. The rotter was wearing a pair of stained work overalls. He could make out the jawbone sticking out. It apparently was male, long straggly hair, fairly heavy set.

Hmm. Good test to get the range and wind figured out. He's moving slow enough. Better sight in using it than on someone who matters.

One of the nearby vampire snipers looked over at Rhodes.

Rhodes adjusted his optics then shouldered his rifle, took in a shallow breath, and began squeezing the trigger slowly.
The zombie shuffled and moaned, dragging his right leg slightly behind it.
Rhodes had the red dot in his scope trained on the zombies temple. A hissing pop issued from his rifle. The bullet entered just below the zombies jaw, shattering it and taking off half its face. The zombie staggered from the impact and keeled over.

"Shit. Dropped more than I expected. Wait a second."

Rhodes pulled out his clip and examined his ammuntion.

"Hmm. Must be a heavier grain."

He slid the clip back in and ejected the spent casing, chambering a new round.

"Jesus. That was one helluva shot!"

Rhodes shot him an annoyed look and made another adjustment on his scope before looking back to see if anyone noticed the zombie had been shot.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Tsumari
Posted: Dec 28 2006, 10:02 PM

The normally astute Alan was operating on tunnel vision at this point. He'd only faced down free-walking zeds once before in his life, and then he'd only survived on a combination of fast reflexes and luck. Steadying his hand, he faced the shambling group which now seemed to number over eight at least, even with the three or four that he assumed must have been dropped by the other agents.

He took aim...

Fire one.
A total miss. He shook it off and took aim again.

Fire two.
A smooth headshot.

Fire two.
Just below the jawline, the thing was still coming.

He had a bit of a high going after that one clean kill, but it didn't do him any service. Most of the rest of his clip went wild, scoring only one other kill. And was it just him, or did it seem like the pack was getting thicker?

--------------------
Alaska
Posted: Dec 30 2006, 04:27 AM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

[Just a note. Alaska's not surprised because he's got a Thermal Imaging visor, however, what makes leeches and the scourge stick out like sore thumbs is because of his training.]

Shots rang out, one, then two, then more and more. The years of training began to fill up his mental circuits and he began to duck and run, it was, perhaps, luck, that had granted him enough time to grab what he needed, unfortunately, it was just enough.

But more than just saving his ass came into play, he was heading up this operation, which meant that his job now dealt with making sure each and every agent remained safe, rather, those that were still alive remained safe. And it started with a flashbang. Quickly opening up his Communication system he sent out the brief message. "SNAFU! Repeat Situation Normal all Fucked up! Get your asses under cover, Miller , Zippo, move to X.97 under Y.40, all other agents, the Undead are Top Priority, repeating, The Zeds are Top Priority!"

Taking cover behind a rusting metal building, he pulled down his goggles, then clicked on the Thermal Imaging, under it, the landscape turned into a nether world, for anyone inexperienced with such gear it would disorient them almost into a daze, but for Alaska, it now gave him the edge- that of just what he needed.

[Sorry Cyber and Zip, but for this post to work out I'm gonna need take a tad bit of control of each of your guys.]

Although the Colt 1911 had been out mere moments after the first shot rang out, it only now would begin to see use. As assumptions are known to make assholes of people, this surely would take the cake. But he alone couldn't pull this off, no, that's where Zippo and Miller came in, they would assist him in flanking the Snipers, Allowing the remaining agents to begin an assault with more freedoms.

Movement, he turned rapidly and noted two shapes moving toward him, wrists, hands and their heads were warm, bingo. "Miller, Zippo. Those Snipers are peppering out guys down below, and with the Undead, we've got too much of a hazard for Infection, both of Undead or Leech, we need to storm that building of which the Vamps are located, terminate them all, with the exception of the Higher-up who's been fucking around with Zeds and the vamp we've been chasing since Montana. The Agency needs both alive, but not at your own personal risk. If you need to kill them, you are cleared to."

He stopped for a moment, turned and moved, quietly, if not very quietly, toward the turn, peeked out for a moment to check if they were still blank, then moved back.

"Good news bad news here. Unfortunately, you both need to get to that van to grab supplies. Fortunately, I have Flashbangs, which can blind those snipers in an instant, bad news, our guys will be blinded, but for a very short period, only those not looking through scopes will suffer the largest consequences, the rest will only be dazed for no more than thirty seconds, just enough time for you to grab and run, so..." He stopped and moved and ran against the wall, rolled and took cover against a parallel building, removed an ominous cylindrical object from his belt, and removed the pin from it, "I'm going to throw this, then count to three. At three, you need to run, blindly, eyes and ears covered, to the van, else you get hit as well. I'll have already moved into the warehouse at this point. Get ready."

He sighed, changed the grenade from his left hand to his right, pulled his arm back and threw the grenade as hard as he could, near straight-up.

"One... Two...Three."
Judder
Posted: Jan 5 2007, 03:56 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder jumped instinctively as several small pops and then a loud bang sounded outside the building.
Luckily he had just finished loading the vans, Seamus yelled "Ach, Ya daft fucker, take the rifle and get to the roof." Seamus tosses a wadded up thing of clothing towards Judder. "Take that too and put it on." Judder stuffs the wadded thing into his pocket
Judder grabs the rifle and runs through the building towards the staircase.

Suddenly an exit door opens and a man enters. As Judder runs towards him, he recalls who he is. The reflex in Judder makes him swing the rifle up to hit the man with the butt as the man turns towards him.
Agent Duran turns and manages to yell "Judd--" THUD!

The hit slams Duran down the hallway as the recoil spins Judder around, the rifle butt hits the door and slams it close. Judder regains his balance. "Damn" He shakes his head and approaches the unconscious Duran.

Grabbing him by the neck Judder slowly bites down into the Jugular vein, tasting at first and then hungrily slurping the dark crimson liquid that flows through Duran's veins. Seamus's order is momentarily forgotten as the adrenaline from both himself and Duran's body flows into him, creating a euphoria more addictive than any drug

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Jan 5 2007, 04:21 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

"Vampire snipers, well isn't that just lovely?" I asked sarcastically just as Alaska threw his flashbang.

As soon as it was in the air the sniper it was headed towards saw it, but could do nothing to stop the flashbang in the air. With the distraction made before it even properly detonated I hit the ground running towards a Honda Civic with a shotgun in hand. Noticing that none of the vampires seemed to be looking in my direction I popped out from cover and made a mad dash for the side door where Agent Duran had entered.

Opening the door in a smooth motion I found myself in an industrial stairwell. Concrete dominated the tall room with iron guardrails on the stairs adding to an atmosphere made for practicality. However adding a bit of a gothic flair to the room was the body of Agent Duran, the bite marks on his throat quite clear from where I was standing. He didn't seem to be concious, I guessed that whoever attacked him was a hungry fucker who had just enough sense to leave my good friend alive and but infected. That would've been a good time to have had vampire vaccine.

"Well that's interesting." I said as I worked my way up the first few stairs towards the roof.

--------------------
user posted image
Agent Armor
Posted: Jan 5 2007, 05:05 AM

Hunter

It didn't take long to figure out that the pistols really weren't the way to go, after using half a mag to drop one zombie and seeing others shoot about the same. I could use the plan the Boss came up with to help us out.

"Hold these fuckin' abominations off for a minute and I'll get us some real firepower!"

I bolted towards the van, getting a good look and then closing my eyes, covering one ear, and opening my mouth as I ran.

I hoped it would help negate the flashbang.

I hoped bangers would fuck with zombies.

I hoped the vamp snipers...well hell, I hoped a lot of stuff. Didn't hear the stupid banger go off, just noticed my ears were ringing (Metallica concert loud ringing, at that) and I was seeing spots and flashes and a blurry ass van. But at least those blessed, blessed shotguns were right where we left em. Grabbing three, I dashed back to the boys in time to see Alan firing his 45 at another zombie.

"Here gang, try these!" I threw two of the shotguns, one to Alan and one to another agent, and practically tore mine out of it's bag. I checked the mag, racked the slide, and shouldered my new toy.

"Party time now, you sumbitches!"

Alaska
Posted: Jan 5 2007, 08:54 AM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

A loud crack and one more zombie head had been, uh, added to the non-head count. Hmm.... he thought, he briefly made a motion to his visor and his world became a haze of bluish-waves, lights and other objects suddenly grew bright-white, until it hit circuitry surrounding a doorway, to which he rushed in, stopping to remove the 1911 at his waist and placing the 90 firmly on his back, then clicking the Thermal Visor back on, he looked around briefly, becoming re-oriented, then he found himself staring firmly at a body, perhaps corpse, hopefully not a corpse. [At this point, I'm going to doubt Duran could have made it in, as even Alaska couldn't manage it without a Flashbang.] He checked it once over, finding that it was Agent Duran, "Dammit, he's bitten. HQ's going to give me so much shit for this. Ah, fuck it."

He continued upwards until the visor showed, or rather didn't a body. This time, cooler. Vampire-cold He crouched low, holstering his 1911, then slowly extending the Morning Glories strapped to his forearm, [At this point, for those Unknowing, A morning glory is basically a harness strapped around your wrist with foot to foot and a sharp blades, often ending with a pointing downward, like some knifes or video game swords do. Extremely potent against vampires. Undead, not so much.] As he moved slowly up the steps he silently thanked whoever was watching out for him due to the door being open and the Leech standing with his back to the stairs, Ha, unlucky bastard. He crept, then stood and struck, turning his arm palm-up to allow for better puncture, until his fist was right into the small of its' back, in one deft movement he brought them upwards, slicing straight through skin and bone, and gashing the side of his head as it exited. Bloody horrible way to go. Bloody in general, really.

Several more bloodsuckers fell to the Glorious might of the, uh, glories, until he hit flight of stairs heading to the top, he closed the Glories and reached for the P228 in his shoulder holster, raising it slightly and removing a Flashbang from his belt. Then moving into a room outside the doorway of the stairs, "Cyber, Zippo, I'm at the top floor, waiting for you two, I will not proceed to attack until both of you are at my location, be advised and aim high. Alaska out." He then stopped, to send a quick message to the remaining agents, "All FVZA Agents, this is Alaska, we are closing in on the Leeches firing upon you, be advised, more zeds as well as leeches will be coming, Alaska out."
Tsumari
Posted: Jan 5 2007, 10:39 AM

Alan was a bit dazed having nearly avoided the flashbang, but he caught the shotgun gratefully, glad to exchange his handgun for some Bruce Campbell-class firepower. Popping off three successful kill shots in less than half the time it had taken him to do so with the 1911, he was on somewhat of a high and only slightly disheartened to hear Alaska's warning that more shit was on a collision course with the proverbial fan.

"Well blokes, looks like we have a bit of a party on our hands. Lets just hope we have enough fireworks."

--------------------
Cyber78
Posted: Jan 6 2007, 05:41 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

Figuring that there wasn't much I could do for Duran, I left him where he was and proceeded up the stairs until I reached the second floor. I opened the door to find myself on a walkway that overlooked the ground level where there was still about ten zombies left inside chewing on what appeared to be the carcass of a homeless man. As I looked around the balcony I was on to find that there were a few rooms up there.

I went immediatley to my left and went into the first room I came to. It appeared to be an ordinary office; it had a computer and a file cabinet and nothing else of interest. Figuring that this was a pretty large operation I shook the computer's mouse to bring it out of it's standby mode. Whoever owned this computer had installed Starcraft it seemed, but as tempted as I was to play a game I went right into My Docuements to look for interesting files. There were a couple of folders, mostly labelled as downloaded music or pornography, but one labelled as Seamus' Files caught my interest.

"Cyber, Zippo, I'm at the top floor, waiting for you two, I will not proceed to attack until both of you are at my location, be advised and aim high. Alaska out..... All FVZA Agents, this is Alaska, we are closing in on the Leeches firing upon you, be advised, more zeds as well as leeches will be coming, Alaska out." I heard on my radio.

"Don't hold your breath Alaska, I'm noodling around on a computer of their's and I think I might've found something interesting. Oh and if you've got a blood fetish they've got a pretty large pornography file here if you're interested." I responded over the radio.

Opening the folder with all the stuff belonging to whoever Seamus the first thing that caught my eye was a docuement labelled as an FVZA roster. Double clicking it I discovered to my horror a file with the name's and descriptions of everyone the FVZA had sent on this mission. That wasn't a good sign, it meant that they had some pretty good intel on us and that they were expecting us. Scrolling down I noticed that there was a label telling to capture or kill each respective agent. I noticed that Alan, Armor, Zippo, Judge Khan (everever the hell he was) and I were the only one's marked for death while the rest were marked for capture except Alaska and Reeve weren't even on the list. That made me feel pretty warm and fuzzy inside being good enough (or incompetant enough) to be killed instead of captured alive. But it seemed odd that of the agency's shadows on this op wouldn't be included on such a list. That's when I decided to check out the file some more.

It was dated for the previous day, and it appeared that it had been written by someone known on this file only as the Queen of Blades. This was getting pretty interesting. And I was starting to wonder how they had gotten this information, but without the two shadows being listed. It's not as if they were really kept a secret, the agency's shadows were just like the rest of us but with a different job specialty. Needless to say this would lead to an interesting debriefing.

Deciding that I'd have to have a look at this computer after the mission was over I got out of the seat and walked out of the room back towards the stairs. I noticed four of the zombies downstairs were gone, so took note of that and made for the stairs since my shotgun wouldn't do too much to the Z's with only buckshot at the range I was at. Figuring that Alaska could probably use a hand and that he'd be interested in the info I got I entered the stairwell and was about to head up the stairs when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Spinning around fearing it might be a vampire I found myself face to face with Agent Reeve. She had a malicious smile and a a look in her eyes that suggested that she was ready to kill something.

"Shnikes, you shouldn't sneak up on people like that. It's likely to get you shot one of these days." I said to Reeve.

"On the contrary, stealth-"

"-Spare me the lecture please."

"Your mistake."

"Sure. So shouldn't you be outside killing zombies or something?"

"The other guys can handle it. Or at least they should be able to without those snipers keeping them supressed."

"That's why we better give Alaska a hand. That and I need to tell him what I found on the vamp's computer. They've got our roster for the mission, but oddly enough it doesn't include you or Alaska."

"I'm sorry John, but I can't let you do that."

"Why do I get the feeling that you're not stopping me so that you can give me a romantic kiss?"

"It's time that you got what was coming."

"Look if this is about Morgan you know damn well I..."

"Miller, I know the truth about what happened. I doubt that Morgan would've wanted me to kill you, but I doubt the zombies will leave much evidence of what happened tonight." Said Agent Reeve as she drew her knife.

"I knew I should've stayed in bed this mornin'." I said as I pulled out my knife from my boot.

--------------------
user posted image
Agent Armor
Posted: Jan 9 2007, 06:12 AM

Hunter

The shotguns booming beside me felt like speakers in a loud club, and I chambered another round. The one zombie who was dropped initially and was crawling towards us caught a load of 00 in the face and had his head taken off. After a few more rounds from the gang, that was that.

"Looks all clear guys...Keep your eyes open though, and grab some cover if ya wanna. Those snipers are making me nervous."

I wondered what was going on in the building.

"Armor to Alaska, Zippo, and Miller...Whats your SITREP, over? We have cleared out the zombies out here."
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0348 seconds · Archive