zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Seattle, Washington, Operation Vanity Yardsale
Alaska
Posted: Dec 14 2006, 12:10 AM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 26

If there was one thing that could possibly grasp Alaska's mood at the moment, it would sure as Hell be Irate. He arrived in Seattle late because of cleanup, which is an extremely easy job when it's by yourself, then it took another hour and then some just for the government to get a Ride there. The only perk, if you could call it that, of the operation was that he was commanding it, but unlike with Vampires, the Undead are to unwieldly, and strong-ass too. Vampires would not make the situation better. But even being the CO was going to hinder him, normally he took place as a Shadow, but he'd be moving to leading Assault with how it worked out now. [He's pissed at that for Dramatic Flair, btw.]

As he finally made the rendevouz with agents, he opened up his briefcase and tossed out various folders, "Read up, I'm sure you guys will enjoy the situation. As I'm sure you all are aware, we are dealing both with Leeches and the Undead, and not the same group of Leeches as always, From standard intel we've got on the Order, I'd say we've got High-rankings here, kinds that will take out half an assault squad before they know what hit them. Which means you all are going to be wearing Kevlar and Helmets, I'd bet a good deal of Novice Agents' lives that there are going to be Vampires with Snipers, more than that, too. And don't forget they've got Judder. Right now, he's our Top Priority, assuming he is not infected or dead, if you see him, grab him, unless your life is directly threatened in the process. That is indeed an order. His life is of a great deal of importance to us.[And to the Government who I believe would have to give a $500,000 to his family] If you make visual contact, notify Me, or Miller ASAP. Also, I've got Thermal Trackers in my pack, set it on him first, in training you know how to pick Undead And Vampires out with them. That is all. I'll notify you all on your Radios when we need to move out."
Cyber78
Posted: Dec 14 2006, 02:16 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

OOC: Damn, 500K, that's pretty nice death benefits.

It was right after I won a couple dollars on a flush against Agent Cropse who'd had a three of a kind that Agent Armor finally arrived. I was pretty happy to see another agent who knew how to relax and I was about to deal him in when Alaska appeared and gave us the bad news. Somehow he had a way of convincing command to give him intelligence that they wouldn't share with the rest of us. My guess was that he was doing favors for Irene back at HQ.

"Judder's in this town? Well damn, I wish they'd tell me details like that every once and a while. Although the fact that there's vampires in town doesn't suprise me at all, you get those in any major city. So unless command has some intel that specifically says those vamps are out for us I doubt we'll need that body armor until we actually go on until we actually begin the rescue operation. But since you say so I'll put on the kevlar, even if I do suspect whoever analysed that intel was a bit histrionic. " I said as I collected my deck of cards, slipped a pair of rubber bands around the deck and put it in my coat pocket.

Soon enough I had my kevlar and helmet on, unfortunatley the helmet stood out pretty well. No way we'd be passing off as civies now, but at least our coats covered up the kevlar pretty well. Figuring that since we were going to be in assault mode for quite a while and our cover was going to be blown anyhow, I took hold of my shotgun and began inspecting it and then loaded it.

"Well considering that we're going to go SWAT on this I suppose I may as well keep this handy." I said, jesturing with my left to the shotgun I was holding in my right hand.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Dec 14 2006, 03:30 AM

Memories...

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 34

The bobbing, weaving light of a cigarette that had attracted the attention of almost every hungry vampire on the roof disappeared behind another of the dock buildings, much to the disappointment of the small crowd of snipers. Jay and Solomon, the vampires who had originally spotted the human, were immediately dispatched to see where it had gone and to see whether it was, as common opinion held, an elderly boatsman out for a smoke.

Solomon waited on the roof of one of the warehouses, waiting for his companion to attempt a 9-foot leap from one building to the other.
"Come on, it's easy. You don't know your limits if you don't test them."
Jay was standing stock-still on the roof. "Are you sure I'm able to do this?"
"Hey, I did it no sweat. Come on, where's your pride?"
His ego stung, Jay wasted no further time in running to the very edge of the roof and leaping across the gap, with plenty of clearance.
"See? Simple."

Two minutes later, the two vampires lay against the roof of the building, behind which the cigarette-smoker had disappeared. Peeking over the edge, they caught a glimpse of something they had not expected.
"That's a van," breathed Solomon. "Rented. See, it has the little sticker. Must mean these folks are from out of town."
A man, possibly in his twenties, and smoking a cigarette, called something into the van, but was almost immediately interrupted by a familiar person walking up, opening the door and entering the vehicle.

Jay's mind went back to Montana and matched the face to one stored in his memory.
The Shadow from Montana... So this means that this is the FVZA.
He nudged Solomon. "It's the FVZA. I recognise that guy from Montana. He's a Shadow."
The van door slid shut, but not before Jay had caught sight of another face in the van.
Miller? Well, I'll be damned.

Solomon began crawling backwards so that he could rise without being seen by the occupants of the van.
"Come, quickly. Vincent needs to know about this."
Cyber78
Posted: Dec 14 2006, 04:01 AM

OOC: For clarity, the van is just a rental from AVIS.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Dec 14 2006, 05:54 AM

Memories...

OOC: Really? Oh, damn. Post changed to match new info.
Tsumari
Posted: Dec 15 2006, 05:52 PM

Chief Truthiness Director

Member No.: 18

Alan pulled up at the docks only to notice that John's team had beat them there.
"Damn, that piece of scrap is fast," stepping out of the car to approach the other agents.

"So what do we have going here? What is this I hear about bloodsuckers?"

Alan had thought he'd be investigating a zombie outbreak, but now the new CO was saying something about vampires on the radio. Alan had never seen a vampire before. Hell, he'd never even considered their existence. Zombies were a stretch, but this was in a whole new league...

--------------------
"Jesus is right-handed, like all Christians." -Dr. Stephen T Colbert, DFA
Zippo
Posted: Dec 16 2006, 12:30 AM

Armory agent (ret.)

Member No.: 45

"Alaska good to see you!" Sam slapped the AIC on the back, "Vampires? Are they regular or Order or non-order." It was good to see his old friend and fellow agent.

--------------------
Agent Sam 'Zippo' Edison
FVZA Armory Chief
Captain; USMCR

"You, you, and you ... Panic. The rest of you, come with me."
- U.S. Marine Corp Gunnery Sgt.
Templar
Posted: Dec 18 2006, 01:00 AM

Vampire/Proper English Mod

Group: Vampire Command
Member No.: 35

Vincent looked at Rhodes evenly, holding the gun he handed him.

"Well Rhodes, you seem to know what you are doing," the bloodsucker said, handing the rifle back to the new arrival, "You're in. I'll catch your specifics later. The others are on the roof tops. Go head up with them."

Turning, Vincent backtracked to the armory room. Standing there was Judder, holding a rifle and some ammo.

"Looks like you are getting acclimated to the Order lifestyle pretty quickly."

Just then, Seamus walked in holding a piece of 8x11 standard white printer paper with what looked like a stock list freshly printed on it.

"Hey Vincent, everything is prepared for ya." the bloodsucker said handing the pack leader the paper. "The boys are telling me that there are a few intruders outside in a retail van. FVZA or something. Better go check it out while I get everything else ready to go."

Vincent nodded to Seamus, checked the list over once, stuffed it into his back pocket, and turned to Judder.

"If you would, Judder, follow Seamus here and help load our gear into the vans."

Vincent turned and marched into Seamus's office and took his camo coat off the back of the chair he had been sitting in and put it on. Slipping a ski mask on, the vampire strapped his gear to himself; including the shadow's knife in a shoulder holster... he planned to "give" the weapon back to those FVZA bastards if they had indeed planned to show themselves at the docks.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Dec 18 2006, 01:33 AM

Memories...

OOC: If I may be so brusque as to ask WHERE THE HELL ARE THE ZOMBIES?
Cyber78
Posted: Dec 18 2006, 01:35 AM

OOC: I was planning on finding a couple around the docks which would somehow lead us to a stereotypically gloomy warehouse where they'd be packed in like sardines.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Dec 18 2006, 01:40 AM

Memories...

OOC: Love it. May I take the opportunity to say that the FVZA and the Order are several buildings away? Jay and Solomon had to go across some rooves to see the agents, okay? Don't have to jump in 'cause I saw you.
Zippo
Posted: Dec 18 2006, 02:35 AM

Armory agent (ret.)

OOC: Come on Alaska

--------------------
Agent Sam 'Zippo' Edison
FVZA Armory Chief
Captain; USMCR

Rhodes
Posted: Dec 18 2006, 03:28 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

OOC: Bout dang time Temp.. LOL... was getting figety over here.

IC:
Rhodes took his rifle back and slipped it into the canvas bag along with his other gear.
Meh. A man of action and few words. I like this guy already.
He thought as he hoisted his bag on his shoulder and found the stair up to the roof.

Upon reaching the roof access door, Rhodes sat his bag down silently and dug thru it, putting a small pen light in his mouth. Rummaging around for a bit, he pulled out a 3 clip strap and quickly fixed it to his thigh. Digging further he produced a set of high grade night binoculars which he slung around his shoulder.
Rhodes sucked in a deep breath, tightened up his black wool peacoat and stepped thru the door to the warehouse roof.

Glancing around thru the falling snow, he immediately saw a few hunched figures along the walls...all vampires.

He silently moved over to a couple peeking over the ledge.

"So. What are we exactly hunting here boys?" he asked barely above a whisper.

"Another named Jay and some others hopped a few buildings over. We were told to watch the area from here. Supposedly a 'zombie' problem," the one replied, not moving his gaze from the area below.

The other turned to look at the newcomer. He eyed Rhodes with a bit of skeptism then noticed the high grade optic attached to his rifle, then his attitude changed.

"Izzat a LRS optic system, laser range finder, nightvision and shit?"

Rhodes nodded, peeking over the ledge for himself.

"Yeah. And full spectrum light modes, thermal, night, EMF, the works. Did you say zombies? What the hell would we care about rotheads?" the older vamp replied flatly.

"You must be some slick hot shit sniper then, ex-military?"

Rhodes eyed the man steely.

"Uhh, yeah zombies. I dunno why, I'm just following orders," the bloodsucker replied before looked back towards the docks below.

Rhodes frowned but eventually shrugged. He quietly slid a full clip into the remmy and switched the optics on. He held up his night vision binoculars and began to look around for any signs of unusual activity.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Dec 18 2006, 04:32 AM

Team Leader

Member No.: 19

A rather perturbed Judder silently follows Seamus through the hallways and into a small garage to where the gear is next to several vans.

Seamus points the gear and then the vans.
"Well, lad you know what te do"

Judder looks at Seamus for a moment and then opens the back doors of the vans. Before loading the gear, Judder sets his rifle down on a nearby crate and strips his vest off throwing it to the ground. This exposes the now scarred and still bloody though muscled torso of Judder.

Seamus walks over and grabs the Remington rifle. He looks it over and chambers a round quietly. "I know how to use this boy, now even though your one of us, I still dont trust ya, so no funny business, Aye?"

With a angry grunt Judder begins loading the vans with the gear. After a few moments Judder's anger gets the best of him and he begins plainly throwing the gear into the vans instead of placing it.

Seamus speaks harshly "Quit now boy, you dont want to damage the gear."

Judder slows his pace down in his work and begins placing the gear into the vans once again. But a small muffled "Go fuck yourself" is his only verbal reply.

--------------------
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: Dec 19 2006, 03:41 AM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

[Had to edit it because I messed up on the briefing.]

"Yeah, the Vamps back in Montana were Order leeches, and came here. Closest major city. But I wouldn't be surprised if there's more in store for us. The Order is, well. Difficult, to say the least. As an added bonus, we'll have high-ranking Order Bloodsuckers..." he paused, lost in thought, "Oh, and Zippo. It is great to see you too, man."

Alaska had watched a couple of assault agents put on the helmets and vests, so not only did they look extremely conspicuous, but dumb as well. At that point a general bolt of logic went through his brain and he spoke, almost immediately after it, "Alright, agents. Scratch that plan. I'm sure the Order leeches are well aware of our presence by now. You're no longer wearing standard uniforms, rather. Civilian clothing with Kevlar is mandated, without the helmet. All agents, here this." He paused, waiting for the attention, then spoke. "Alright, men. While in civilian clothing you are not to carry any weapon above Class I. That means Pistols only. However, the agency was kind enough to send several items particularly efficient at Vampire combat. First up, is the best pistol we have, and it's killed a hell of a lot of Vampires, gentlemen, behold. The Migraine Molly." He held up the pistol with a scope attached to the top, "Men, the Migraine Molly, or rather, the Night Stalker, is an extremely powerful pistol that shoots now-bullet piercing explosive bullets, coupled with a Night Vision scope, this weapon is going to be an excellent form of defense. Seperate munitions are contained within several other crates, next up, is the FVZA Specialized Highly Concentrated Mace. Be warned, this mace will not by likely to work on older vampires, but will provide a sufficient enough distraction to incapacitate or terminate said leech." he rustled about in another crate and pulled out a smallish gray rounded square, then held it up. "This, agents, as some of you may know, is a Wavemaker. The Wavemaker creates Ultrasonic waves, perfect for downing a Bloodsucker, due to their hightened senses. Recent modifications have made it several times more powerful, perfect for both new vamps and old." setting it down, he moved to the final crate, of which he had no idea what was contained within, until he opened it, and to his delight, was a large number of very long-bladed Bowie Knives, he picked one up, grinning. "Men, as most of you are aware, this, is the Bowie knife. Although under many different modifications, they all carried the same ass-kicking appeal. These blades are just under Twelve inches, making them perfect to sink into a vampire, a quick slash should be enough to stun them, to where a mortal blow can be landed. I must warn you, however, it can lead to a quick death should you pull the knife on an older vampire, they have the ability to quickly outpower you, and thus, should be treated with extreme caution."

He paused, then began to speak again, "It would be wise of you to keep to personal pistols holstered, however, I'd suggest you carry the Night Stalker as well as your firearm of choice within that holster, and the bowie knives somewhere on your persona, obscured from view. For the mace, a pocket should be good enough to carry. I've got Ammunition for the Night Stalkers in those three crates right there, and Shoulder holsters can be found in the back seat, in the large duffel bags, as well as Kevlar for any who are not currently wearing it."

"Remember, what is more important to the Agency than exterminating Leeches and the Undead, is your safety. What I am advising you all to do is follow my requests regarding your safety, I will order it if I have to, but please do not make me."
Cyber78
Posted: Dec 19 2006, 03:47 AM

OOC: Ah yeah, the Night Stalker pistols. Absolute classics. I can't wait until we can throw together some stats like ammo capacity so we can formally induct them into the armory. Same with the mace, wavemakers, and eventually I'll toss in the O'Malleys.

--------------------
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: Dec 19 2006, 05:54 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

[Well, I was thinking about Gyrojet pistols (Pistols that shoot Miniature Rockets FYI) and I was thinking about kickass weapons that would be seriously effective on the Undead and on Leeches. Thus, Voila, the Migraine Molly. Like, if you don't know what it is, go to Google and type in 'Migraine Molly' and click the first link.]
Zippo
Posted: Dec 19 2006, 07:49 PM

Armory agent (ret.)

Zippo frowned as Alaska dashed off, "Alright we can handle your job too, don't die!" He watched the other man take off. He squinted up at the nearby buildings looking for vampires on any of the roofs.

"There!" he proclaimed pointing at a wharehouse roof, "Somebody got NVGs I think there's movement up on that roof."

--------------------
Agent Sam 'Zippo' Edison
FVZA Armory Chief
Captain; USMCR

Alaska
Posted: Dec 19 2006, 11:27 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

[Must have misread the briefing. Oh well.]
Alaska
Posted: Dec 19 2006, 11:33 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

[Yeah, edited it. Alright. Zippo, maybe edit your post or something.]
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0620 seconds · Archive