zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Seattle, Washington, Operation Vanity Yardsale
Judder
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 02:56 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder stomps down the hallway towards a large steel door.
The nurse is following him, still carrying the bandages.
She grabs Judder's shoulder and spins him around.
"You need these bandages"
Judder looks at the woman with anger in his bloodshot eyes.
"Listen woman, I don't need them damn bandages."

Judder turns back around and walks to the door.
He slowly pulls the handle till the lock clears and kicks it.
WHAM!! The door flies open to reveal one large armoury and a bunch of vampires. Judder walks in and spots Yuri, Vincent, and (Jay??).
"Hey Vincent, Tell this woman to lay off with the bandages" Judder yells angrily.

--------------------
user posted image
Tsumari
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 02:59 AM

Chief Truthiness Director

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 18

"Rowan, Alan Rowan. Yours?"

He takes the key, attached to a rather obnoxiously large Enterprise logo keychain, and puts it in the ignition before looking over his shoulder to see if anyone else is coming.

--------------------
"Jesus is right-handed, like all Christians." -Dr. Stephen T Colbert, DFA
Templar
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 03:00 AM

Vampire/Proper English Mod

Group: Vampire Command
Member No.: 35

Vincent looked amazed at the newly turned vampire, his wounds still bleeding slightly. Yuri growled at the new arrival and gripped the handle of the machete in his hand. Waving an open palm to the nurse, she backed off.

--------------------
user posted image
Randall
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 03:14 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 39

Randall backed away from the door as the new vampire burst inside. When he had followed those other vampires in here looking for work he didn't think things would be so hectic. Of course, "hectic" kinda described the vampire lifestyle altogether.

While Vincent took care of the wounded guy Randall approached the other new guy, the sniper. He almost didn't recognize him until he mentioned who it was that turned him.

"Can't believe I tunred someone! Hi, names Randall. I'm the cameraman around here. Welcome to our little family." He held his hand out to shake. "And don't worry, once you get past the thoughts of suicide and self-loathing this whole vampires thing's a breeze."

Edited by Templar for minor errors
Cyber78
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 03:14 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

"Sounds like a plan to me. I'm going to stay here a bit and make sure they get this last zombie loaded on, and make sure they're all secure and whatnot. I'll catch up with you gents later." I said to the departing group who were going out for some investigations while I grabbed one end of the last cot.

-----

After a couple of minutes later with the help of some of the other agents the last zombie was loaded, and we made sure that all the zombies were well secure. Sure was thankful that the air force's security guys brought along some good restraints, otherwise we'd have one hell of a movie to compete with snakes on a plane.

By the time the rest of the agents had gone I was left with six that I'd take by van to the docks. Agents Duran, Reeve, Cook, Cropes, Rieper, and Jackson all stood waiting for their ride.

"Ok everyone, let's get going." I ordered to the motley crew of agents.

"I like your style friend." Replied Agent Duran as he got in the van and inspected his Winchester. The guy was pretty friendly, but he was one hell of a shot.

"Doesn't take a telepath to know what you're thinking." Said Agent Reeve as she whipped some zombie blood off her hands. She may not have been too bad looking, redhead and all, but she wasn't one to be underestimated. Such a shame she was even less pleasant than Irene.

"I like the cut of your jib." Answered Agent Cook as he wrote down some stuff on his notepad. I always figured he'd do better as a researcher than a field agent.

"Gladly." Said Agent Cropes with a twisted smile. Cropse had to have been the most sadistic man I'd ever met, knowing him he was just itching for some action.

"Oh, is that it?" Responded Agent Rieper in a typical manner for a man who was in Hell's Angels.

"Sure thing." Said Agent Jackson. He was probably the only normal one in this agency, although considering he was only about three months into his job that'd probably change.

Once they were done with their pleasant replies to the order they were all finally in the van and ready to go. I looked back and noticed none of them were buckled in.

"Sure would be a shame to put so much preparation into hunting zombies for my team to get killed because they couldn't use a seatbelt." I said to myself loudly enough for the rest of the team to hear.

The only one who actually took the hint and buckled up was Cook, but the rest were just as rebellious as ever. Determining that it was the best I'd get from them I waved goodbye to the air force guys, put the van in drive and headed for the gates on our way to the docks.

--------------------
user posted image
Roncas
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 03:48 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 17

I watched the van take off speachless.. "Well hell. Looks like I'm walking."

I mumbled something about the weather agian and began walking to the exit of the air strip. I reached into my pocket and called an old friend for a favor.

"Hey Colonel McGeiger. It's Roncas. I am in seattle. Need transport ASAP. Yeah. I am at the airstrip still. All zeds were secured on the plane. Yeah I know you think I'm crazy. Just get me a damn car. Haha. I would kick your ass if you turned me down. Thanks. Tell the wife and kid I said hello."

I only had to wait 20 minutes for my ride to get here. A brand new USMC hummer pulled up and blew its horn. A soldier dressed in civilian clothing stepped out and handed me the keys. I offfered him a ride but he told me he was due for a flight anyway. He saluted me and headed to the departure gates.

I started the vehicle and headed to our room and board for the night.
Judge Khan
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 03:48 AM

Fresh Blood

Member No.: 9

"I'll follow behind you guys, I've got my own wheels." Judge walked over to the Delta and climbed in. He lit one of his very rarely smoked cigarettes, started the engine, and followed the grey Hyundai.
Jay
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 03:49 AM

Memories...

Member No.: 34

Jay nodded at Vincent, then turned to the vampire that was eyeing up the MP7 and made a small gesture at it.

"You can keep that, if you want."

A commotion at the door made him spin around, drawing his GLOCK. He considered it was appopriate, considering he was new. His aggression quickly turned to shock, however, when he saw the face of the mutilated man who had walked in.

Judder? What's going on here?

Judder also seemed confused by Jay's presence in the warehouse. But Jay had no further time to dwell on it when a quiet-looking vampire walked towards him. He recognized the bloodsucker immediately, but kept quiet as it said its piece and held out its hand. He paused for a second, then took the proffered hand.

"Nice to see we don't have to fight this time. You know, I have this strange urge to kill you, actually. But I won't."

His attention flicked back to Judder.

He smells like me. Looks like he's not too happy about it, either.

"Vincent," he said. "What the hell is going on?"
Tsumari
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 04:11 AM

Chief Truthiness Director

Member No.: 18

Alan nodded to Khan, then shut the door and revved up the engine. As it started to sleet mildly, he turned on the windshield wipers and got back out onto the airport thoroughfare before turning to the other agent with him.

"So, I think I'll check the docks first if that's alright with you. And I still didn't get your name yet, agent..."

--------------------
"Jesus is right-handed, like all Christians." -Dr. Stephen T Colbert, DFA
Agent Armor
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 04:26 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 48

Coming back from the airport terminal after sicking up my breakfast after the display with John's pistol and the rotters, I sipped my coffee casually. Bacon and eggs over easy sure tastes better on the way down. I had better get used to this if I wanted to stay an FVZA Special Agent.

Turning back into the lot, I saw a convoy of vehicles leaving the airport.

"Aaawww crap!"

Sighing forlornly, I jogged to the front of the airport and hailed a cab.

"To the docks, mack"

The cabbie snickered.

"Ain't you a little well dressed to be headed that way?"

I flashed him my FVZA ID.

"Government business, you understand.."

He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Look bub, you could get in real trouble carrying around a fake like that. That's the tackiest looking ID piece I've ever saw...and what the hell is the FVZA supposed to be?"

"We're the Federal Vamp..."

I really didn't want to get kicked out of a cab, best not go there.

"...Look, here's a $20, just bring me to the friggin docks"

What a first day on the job.
Alaska
Posted: Dec 12 2006, 03:19 AM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Member No.: 26

[Hmm, I know it's a tad bit late, but, Cyber, lest you mind I could run CO for the mission as Alaska's specialty is the Undead.]

As he was the unfortunate Agent to get stuck with finalizing cleanup, which was the glorious task about working our the details on the various deaths of Leeches and Humans, Alaska had the sheer joy of getting stuck behind after several jets left into Washington. But that was that, plus, he had to go grab the particular Arctic Camo that the government had provided extra late, all the while, the infamous quote ringing in his head, If you want something done don't let the government do it... So he got rocketed from Montana into Washington on a private plane, landing very groggily and with unexpected Jet Lag, which was okay, because various caffeine methods blow that away. He had been ordered to rendevouz with the other agents, simple enough, if he could pull that off.

The only unfortunate thing about this mission was the Vampire aspect. Alaska had specialized in dealing with the Undead, that's why, odd as it may have been, he had a Large Clawed cane currently on him, which had the nasty little aspect of actually being a sheathed blade, of a particularly straight variety with a nasty sharp thin blade, giving it, pardon the pun, an edge over the competition. Perfect for slicing through flesh and bone at high speeds, it was more of a self-defense weapon rather than an undead-hunting weapon, which is why, for regular close-combat situations with vampires, he had picked up a pair of Morning Glories (Basically Wolverine claws) that had been provided for the situation, perhaps a bonus of waiting for another flight. He had taken care to swap out his M4, but only because the UMP would be One-hundred percent more effective on an Undead, only next to a Benelli M3, which, along with the 556 he had been persistent to bring, could screw him over in the wrong situation, but going past that, he was particularly well suited for Undead Combat, all that was left was finding Miller.
Cyber78
Posted: Dec 12 2006, 03:37 AM

OOC: I've sort of led all the other missions so go ahead Alaska.

--------------------
user posted image
Agent Armor
Posted: Dec 12 2006, 10:07 PM

Hunter

If it had one saving grace, the taxi was fast. Might have smelled like curry, the music sucked, and the cabbie wouldn't let me smoke, but at least he put the pedal down. I took in some senery you sure won't find in a Seattle tour guide as it whizzed by.

Before too long (well, almost) the car stopped at the wharf. Complete with the smell of dead fish and the sounds of gulls.

I threw an extra $5 on the seat to shut up my new friend and walked a little along the piers.

"Huh...must be the first one here"

I got myself out of sight, light up a smoke, and waited for the rest of the team to arrive.
Zippo
Posted: Dec 12 2006, 10:17 PM

Armory agent (ret.)

Member No.: 45

"Sam Edison Mr. Rowan, how long have you been with the agency? I don't think I've met you before," Sam asked clicking the seatbelt into position. He also put the shotgun across his lap, muzzle away from the driver.

--------------------
Agent Sam 'Zippo' Edison
FVZA Armory Chief
Captain; USMCR

"You, you, and you ... Panic. The rest of you, come with me."
- U.S. Marine Corp Gunnery Sgt.
Cyber78
Posted: Dec 12 2006, 11:01 PM

After what seemed an eternity in Seattle traffic I managed to make my way to the docks without causing too many irate drivers on the roads. The place smelled of fish mixed with assorted chemicals, the cries of seagulls filled the air, and the sight of decay made this place seem perfect for zombies. There were a couple of assorted homeless men buming around, and the occasional fisherman would appear from out of the snowfall to continue working. It was unusual in that the docks at this time of night seemed so barren, yet there was the knowledge that it was thriving just out of eyesight and earshot.

I put the van in park in a spot, put some quarters in the parking meter and hopped out. The rest of the assorted team of agents pilled out from the back, and we all did a check of our handguns to make sure they were in good working order. The Winchesters and shotguns would have to stay in the van for now since we weren't going on a combat mission, just a short investigation.

"Alright lady and... guys, I've been told that we were supposed to meet up with some other agent who's supposed to relieve me of command once we meet up. However I don't see him here yet, so I guess we'll just have to wait for him." I mused to the team while wondering where the new special agent in charge (SAC) was at.

"Of course." Agreed Agent Duran as he began to overlook the area.

"Anyhow, I figure command might get a little peeved if we took off without the SAC, so who's up for a game of Texas Hold'em?" I asked as I pulled a deck of cards out of my coat pocket.

"You may have time to play games, but I've got a job to do." Said Agent Reeve in a tone of voice that suggested she was getting irritated.

"And your job is to wait for the bloke who's taking command. Now you can either sit your rear down and have some fun with us, or you can go freeze it off while disobeying our all knowing superiors. Your choice." I said as I hopped in the back in the van so as to keep out of the cold while I took some time off to play some cards.

After a groan that told everyone in earshot that she was in a bad mood, Agent Reeve simply leaned against the van and waited outside in the cold with a face that was even colder while the rest of us hoped in the van to play some cards. Once she was outside and I was inside it just became a matter of waiting for the new SAC.

--------------------
user posted image
Templar
Posted: Dec 13 2006, 02:30 AM

Vampire/Proper English Mod

Group: Vampire Command
Member No.: 35

Vincent shouted at his men to get moving. The vampires snapped out of the haze put upon them and dashed off, bringing themselves and their rifles onto the roofs of the dock buildings. The pack leader threw a Remington to Judder.

"You can keep that for now." He said gruffly. The bloodsucker turned to the new arrival. "You, Sniper, follow the others and take up a position on the roofs. Go."

A small, slightly hunched creature of the night scuttled up to the vampire and stood on his tip-toes to speak into Vincent's ear. The bloodsucker's eyebrow rose. Nodding to his servant, the small man grabbed a rifle and followed the others out.

---

Vincent came to the door of the warehouse. One of his guards met him before he opened the door and handed the vampire a slip of paper. Reading it over quickly, Vincent snarled.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

The guard, somewhat cowed by his leader's anger, shuffled his feet. Vincent rolled his eyes and pushed past the large man. He opened the door and motioned for the newcomer to be let in.

Shutting the door behind them, Vincent faced (Rhodes).

"Looking for work are you?"

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Dec 13 2006, 03:02 AM

Team Leader

Member No.: 19

Judder watched in a slight state of shock as Vincent left the room.
The smooth curve of the stock of the Remington 700m, felt familiar in Judder's hands.

Judder slides the bolt back to check in the internal magazine, full with one in the chamber.

"Hmm...Where is ammo?" Judder looks around and sees a table with several dozen boxes of .308 ammunition. Judder grabs a box and slides it into a pocket on his vest.

He pauses waiting for Vincent to come back, that is the misfortune of not knowing the building layout.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Dec 13 2006, 04:22 AM

Memories...

Member No.: 34

Up on the roof, the wind had certainly picked up. The cold cut through Jay's vampiric body like a knife, even with the protection of having a lower body temperature. A lack of good food added to his gloomy mood. Hitchhikers were meagre fare.

"Newbie, huh?" asked one of the vampire snipers. He gestured to the space next to Jay, against a chimney of one of the dock buildings. "Mind if I take a seat?"
"Go ahead." Jay was fiddling with his SSG550.
"So, are you regularly a sniper? I overheard Vincent..." the vampire seemed to be wanting to make conversation.
"Yes. I was an assassin. I don't think I will be anymore, though. Not after this."
"You should meet Seamus. He was a good sniper in his day."

A small light down at one of the piers (Armor) drew the attention of the pair. A second of scrutiny, then:
"Torch?"
"No, too light for that. I bet it's some old boatsman who's lit up."
"Boatsman? I'm starving... maybe we should check it out?"
"Don't be stupid, what if it's an FVZA agent?"
"I heard Vincent go on about them. Apparently they're in town to check out the zombie problem that Seamus got involved with."
"Hmm..."
Rhodes
Posted: Dec 13 2006, 12:31 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes stood confidently before the apparent leader of the group invited him into the large warehouse. He slipped past the vampire and out of the cold.
As the vampire (Vincent) closed the door, Rhodes shook the snow off his coat with his free hand before speaking.

"Kept me out there long enough. You really should train your dogs better. But to answer your question, yes, I am looking for work. Saw the letter and thought I'd see if you needed some professional help."

Vincent eyed the tall stranger up and down. It was apparent to Rhodes that this man must've heard the same bravo a thousand if not a million times before.
Rhodes rolled his eyes, dropped his canvas bag and opened it in one fluid motion, productioning a Reminton model 700. While the gun was stock, the optic scope was obviously not. The high-end optic sniper scope almost looked military grade.

"This is what separates the puppies from the professionals," said Rhodes as he handed the weapon to the man.

"I'll break this down for you. My name is Rhodes, and I am a hunter. Mercenary by trade now. Have a military background of sorts. If you have a target, I can drop it for you."

Rhodes stood stock upright, reading the mans facial expressions.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Agent Armor
Posted: Dec 13 2006, 08:59 PM

Hunter

"Well if it isn't the FVZA mobile!"

I walked over to the van, more than relieved to see backup had arrived.

Knocking on the window softly, I saw what looked like a game of Hold'em going on.

"Awesome! Deal me in!"
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0291 seconds · Archive