zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 [9]  ( Go to first unread post )

Seattle, Washington, Operation Vanity Yardsale
Alaska
Posted: Jan 31 2007, 06:18 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 26

[Right. I'm not sure if the site covers this or anything, and I'm not planning on using it against you Vamps or anything, but can vampires be turned to zombies from bites?]
Cyber78
Posted: Jan 31 2007, 10:53 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

OOC: They sure can, there's a brief mention of it on the site somewhere. And now that this seems to be wrapping up I'm going to let in a couple more posts before we close this mission down and go rolling with another.

--------------------
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: Jan 31 2007, 11:29 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

[Ha. Vampire Zombie. Zombpire... Vambie! The mission wrap-up sounds good. I'll close off again, lest any one else want to.]
Rhodes
Posted: Jan 31 2007, 11:57 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

[OOC: yes i concur they can be turned...they basically become a blood sucking meat eating ghoul]

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 01:42 AM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

[Stupid Zombpire. Oh well, it's there problem now. Teehee.]
Maelstrom
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 11:46 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 60

(Um... I think someone with more seniority should answer that post by Rhodes. After all, Harding is new, he wouldn't know what the hell was up with the zombie head.)

--------------------
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Feb 2 2007, 02:56 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder slides down the side of an fire escape and slides down the ladder to the ground as he is momentarily sidetracked by a flying head. Judder heads in the direction that the head was thrown from and finally comes face to face with the sniper.

"Im Judder, Mind if i go with you?" he asks the mysterious vampire.

OOC: CORNY!!!

--------------------
user posted image
Agent Armor
Posted: Feb 2 2007, 03:12 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 48

(OOC: Not that I am that senior, I was the cherry before you signed up Mr. Harding).

Covering the egress of the wounded agents I saw a shadow scurry down an alley and raised my weapon....just in time to see something tumbling through the air.

"Get down! Its a...."

Head?!

The severed head thunked and bounced towards us from across the pavement, making sick rolls as it slowed down.

I trotted over to it, very much scared it was from one of my comrades...and was...well about as relieved as one could really be to see a zombie's head staring at you. With paper in the mouth.

Well hell, it didn't look jury rigged.

I kicked it over to the guys (I ain't touchin no fuckin zombie head)

"Looks like there's a note stuffed in it's man pleaser, boss"

Rhodes
Posted: Feb 2 2007, 05:47 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes was walking briskly when the other bloodsucker came trotting up to him, asking if he could tag along.

Not reknown for his 'buddy-system' ethics, Rhodes made an exception, realizing after a moment, this guy was the one who walked right thru the agents in disguise and sabotaged their vehicle.

"Sure. You can tag along. I'm parked just round the corner, Rhodes' the name," he replied, mustering a smile as best as he could before continuing along his route.

He never offered his hand to the newcomer, mainly because anyone approaching him would be reason to have a gun or knife in hand. The case still held true, bloodsucker or not, Rhodes only trusted three things in this world, his gun, his knife, and his skills. As Judder walked along, Rhodes had his hands in his coat pocket, and a small silenced .22 semi-auto that he carried at all times.

Rhodes, with his free hand, pulled out a set of keys and began squeezing the unlock button repeatedly, slowing down. Eventually a car's lights flashed, it was a simple 4door dodge shadow, white in color. He walked to the rear, driver side door and tossed his bag in the back seat then got behind the wheel.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Maelstrom
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 11:51 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 60

(OOC: Uh...seriously. Someone, one of the SACs perhaps, needs to reply to all this.)

--------------------
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: Feb 8 2007, 03:16 AM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

[A'ight, sorry, I was waiting for Cyber or someone to respond. My post is the closing post of this thread, so, yeah.]

As Alaska moved onward, he heard a cry out from behind him, turning around swiftly he dashed to where the cry was, as he grew nearer to the origin of the shout, he found a lower-ranking agent standing, befuddled, at what appeared to be an Undead's head, severed, containing what looked like a note within its mouth, taking extreme care, he slowly moved for the swiss army knife tucked away near his combat boots, pulling it up, he pulled up the scissors from within it, then slowly used them to pull the note out, refraining from touching it, he read the message inscribed, ~Bitter and cold, biting deep and taking hold, twas only the wind this time, whence next we meet you'll be mine~
. He stood, contemplating the message for a moment or two before he let the note fall, and he pulled back his arm and let the pocket knife loose out away from him as far as he could throw it, on the account that Zombie Flesh is toxic.

Once again, moving forward, he removed the government Cell Phone at his side and dialed in a number, waiting briefly before a voice came up on the other end, "Command, this is Agent Alaska currently in Seattle, Washington. We encountered and disposed of the Undead threat, while meeting some Vampire resistance, which now have all been terminated by my actions, we will be meeting at the field HQ, then leave to return back to headquarters, as I see and call it, this mission was indeed a success, Agent Alaska out."

[/CLOSE THREAD]
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 7 8 [9] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0242 seconds · Archive