zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Seattle, Washington, Operation Vanity Yardsale
Jay
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 10:02 AM

Memories...

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 34

OOC: Sorry for being late. Net problems... sleep.gif By the way Cyber, how many more Starcraft references can you fit in this topic? Jeezus. Not that there's anything wrong with Starcraft, of course. Starcraft rocks.

IC: When the flashbang went off, Jay had the misfortune to be looking in that general direction, abeit with a scope pressed to his eye socket. The flash completely blinded him in his left eye, while the sound set his ears ringing. Possibly the only things that saved his hearing were his distance from the actual point of origin, as well as the fact that he had only been turned for about three days, and some of the trademark senses of his kind had not had the chance to fully develop. Nevertheless, the combined effects of the Shadow's grenade had Jay rolling on the roof for a minute or so while letting off a string of mid-European curses that made Ozzy Osbourne slightly more polite than the Queen of England.

"You fucking bastard!" he screamed to nowhere in particular after the nausea died down. "What the fuck do you think you did to my fucking depth perception?"

His sniping abilities now severely diminished, Jay dropped his rifle and drew his trademark GLOCK 22s. In close-range combat, they weren't going to be as good as a shotgun, but hey. Jay without a GLOCK was like, in his opinion, a rifle with no ammo. Still good as a blunt instrument, but definitely improveable.

He made it to the roof hatch of an adjacent building with minimal problems, except for tripping over a small piece of metal which he could not detect because of the purple afterimage across most of his left-side vision. Opening it up, he swung down into a small office space which he recognized as the room next to Seamus's personal office. Opening the door, he stepped out onto a walkway overlooking the ground floor of the warehouse. A lone zombie appeared to be wandering around aimlessly, next to a fresh carcass of what appeared to be a street bum. Unable to resist, he awkwardly aimed at it using his right eye, then propelled one shot out of the silenced pistol in his right hand. Grey matter splattered across the corpse of the bum as the zombie keeled over.

The sound of a door opening made Jay slink back into the shadows, from where he saw an obviously preoccupied John Miller exit Seamus's office and head for the stairs, where he was accosted by another government agent, by the looks of her outfit. Jay could smell the adrenaline rushing through both of them as they drew their knives.

He was torn. Letting nature take its course, then eliminating the survivor would be the right thing to do. However, he and Miller had worked together before, and letting him die seemed... wrong. He made up his mind. Miller would live, just this once. Next time, no mercy.

Springing from the darkness, he reached the back of the female before either of them noticed him, and sank his fangs into her neck, giving her a punch alongside the head for good measure. The three of them were locked in that tableux for a long second, then the woman collapsed and Jay withdrew. Seeing Miller's stare of recognition, he bared his bloody fangs.
"She is ours. And next time, Miller, no help, no mercy. You die like the rest."

So saying, he scooped up the body of the soon-to-be vampire and walked to the room with the roof hatch, hurled his burden onto the roof, then climbed out himself.
Rhodes
Posted: Jan 10 2007, 04:41 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes had been staring keenly thru his high grade optics when he saw the grenade whiz thru his field of view. He immediately squeezed his eyes shut and tried to clench his jaws to close off his hearing...but it was a split second late.
While he saved his vision, his hearing was somewhat shot. The flash bang grenade went off, he could heard the buzz-muffled screams from the bloodsucking greenhorn sniper beside him.

This is getting rough. Time to switch locations, Rhodes thought as he quickly got to his feet, scooped up his duffle bag and made a beeline for the edge of the roof.

Hunkered down low to avoid being seen, his rapid running skill served him well. Several shooters had been blinded by the flash grenade...one even had a smoking hole thru his eye, apparently following the projectile in his scope when it detonated.

With his rifle gripped in his one hand, bag in the other, Rhodes leaped the gaps easily between the buildings, putting as much distance between him and that immediate area.

Upon landing on the third rooftop, Rhodes was dashing around a corner when he spotted a lone zombie shuffling along the edge. Glancing around the area quickly, he continued along his course, and shoulder checked the rotter hard. As the zombie fell several stories to the ground, Rhodes leaped to the next roof top and found it unoccupied. He was barely able to hear the 'splat' sound the zombie made as it hit the ground below.

Rhodes found a good shadowy position that gave him a slightly limited view of the area. He was able to make out the front of the agent van. He could also see some of the rooftops he came from to his left. Rhodes hunched behind the access door to this building. Catching his breath and allowing his hearing to return, he pondered his next move.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Maelstrom
Posted: Jan 12 2007, 03:26 PM

Hunter

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 60

(OOC: Mind if I jump in? If you don't, how do you want me to come in?)

--------------------
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jan 13 2007, 03:45 AM

Team Leader

Member No.: 19

Streaks of red filled Judder's vision. Everything he saw was blurry, and he was sweating profusely. He ran through the halls attacking anything living he saw. He runs into a zombie and engages it in a swift and bloody battle resulting in the head of the zombie literally getting pulled off.
He slips in a pool of blood "oh shit", and slides past an open door looking into a stairwell. He sees someone he knows on the walkway. He walks back to the door and looks into it, by now his vision has cleared, a headache is forming, and he is calmed down.

Rather nonchalantly, Judder's cursing brought the attention to someone.
"Hi, John"

--------------------
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: Jan 13 2007, 07:49 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Member No.: 26

[Maelstrom, I'm not sure. If you were a Vamp it'd be another story. It's fine, but I'm not sure how you could come in. Backup, maybe. I don't know. Regional Agent or something.

I haven't posted because I've been waiting for others to go before I do, btw.]

Ten minutes, then twenty minutes, then time ceased to move forward and Alaska was left in a very uncomfortable position, "Ah, fuck it. They trained me to do this kind of stuff anyway..." he briefly scanned the area with the thermal visor, then slowly began to move, Colt raised, he began to move up the flight of stairs, checking behind him every so often to make sure he was alone, until he slowly backed himself into the slight sides of the doorway, taking a quick glance and noting several low body-heat signatures, should the Snipers or Undead not have appeared, killing them would be much more difficult, instead, it was remarkably more easy.

He rounded upon the Leech standing a bit to the left of the doorway, had it not been snowing as well as windy, he would not have been able to down him so easily, however, a brief swipe of the combat knife riding his side did just that. The next unfortunate bastard had a hole graciously blown through his head, and the next met the same end as the first. It then left Alaska with the several snipers remaining, he needed to kill each fast enough to prevent alert from the others, because four Bloodsuckers on one agent would quickly spell their end. So he cautiously moved into position that held significant views of each Leech, and would give him ample time to aim and fire, each shot rang out, and accompanying it, an inaudible 'Thud', and thus the process repeated itself until all had been taken care of.

He stopped, moved for his radio, and quickly said, "Agents, as I am sure you are now aware, the Snipers have each been neutralized, you are now open for free combat. Repeating, the Snipers have been neutralized."
Rhodes
Posted: Jan 13 2007, 11:33 PM

As Rhodes' hearing gradually returned, he used his vampire vision to scan the surrounding areas. Glancing back across the rooftops from which he came, he wanted to check on the vamp snipers he left behind.

He immediately saw thru the light snow not a single sniper on the rooftop he had originally been shooting from. In fact, he realized, they were all lying motionless.
Pursing his lips, he stared at the area, looking for any signs of movement.

"There's my huckleberry. Slick bastard," Rhodes muttered under his breath.

He spotted a large male speaking into a radio. Rhodes couldn't make out what he was saying, his acute hearing was still shot. But he could see him. Raising his sniper rifle, Rhodes drew a bead on the stationary target and slowly pulled the trigger. The remington made its trademark pop-hiss sound.

--------------------
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: Jan 14 2007, 03:14 AM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

[I'll explain everything in the post.]

After wrapping up the message, Alaska removed the magazine from his 1911 and hammered in another clip. Turning around, he briefly made note of all of the killed leeches, then turned once again, and began to move back toward the staircase.

Except he never made it, a Sniper round found itself into the upper-middle of his back, sure to blow a hole straight through, and sunder him forever. However, Alaska just so happened to be wearing a specialized form of body armor (Dragonskin, to be exact), which easily absorbed the round impact.

Unfortunate for the Shadow, though, was the sheer impact of the round, which in the right place, (as it was) stole his consciousness away and he collapsed onto the Flooring of the rooftop.
Cyber78
Posted: Jan 14 2007, 04:46 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

OOC: It's amazing how easy it is to reference Starcraft. I love that game so much.

"Well that was a bit... anticlimactic." I muttered to myself as quite suddenly Jay came from seemingly nowhere and abducted Agent Reeve while biting her in the process, all while sparing my life. I felt that to be unusual. If Reeve was on their side then it didn't make much sense for one of them to attack her. Man, these guys must have worse communication than REO Speedwagon.I thought to myself.

And just as Jay left me to wonder what the hell was going on an old friend of mine popped in through the door and said hello. Good old Judder, it was nice to see him, although something was a bit off.

"Oh hi Judder, you don't look so well. Have you been getting your daily fiber intake?" I responded to the vampiric Judder. Not that I realized what had happened. Just the other day, I swear it was just the other day things seemed to be pretty normal. Until today. Zombies running amok, vampires sniping my co-workers, vampires abducting my co-workers, and I couldn't find a decent pizza place in town. I'd say that makes for a stressful day, so of course it didn't sink in that Judder was a vampire. Deciding that I needed some quiet time I shut off my radio so that I could think things through, despite it being against protocol. My mistake seeing as it caused me to miss what Alaska said about the snipers being neutralized.

So in a state of shock I simply walked up the stairs towards the roof, completely oblivious to the fact that Judder was likely to drink my life sustaining fluids, and that there was a skilled sniper watching where I was headed for. By the time I made it up the stairs I'd checked my shotgun and straightened my tie. When I walked out on to the roof things got even weirder.

There were vampires all over the place, dead of course. The problem was I had no clue what had happened to them. That's when I tripped over Alaska's unconcious meatbag and dropped my shotgun. Realizing that some bad stuff was happening I grabbed my shotgun from the ground and turned on my radio as I stood back up.

"Huh... well Alaska plus vampires would equal dead vampires... but if the vampires are all dead... then why the hell is Alaska on the ground like this... and what the hell happened to Jay..." I asked myself, still unsure of what was going on.

"Oh. Shit..." I answered myself as I raised my shotgun, realizing that I was probably in trouble.

--------------------
user posted image
Maelstrom
Posted: Jan 14 2007, 10:42 AM

Hunter

(OOC: Thanks, Alaska. Does anybody mind radioing for backup so I can get in the game?)

--------------------
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: Jan 14 2007, 03:56 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

[Uh. Let's just assume somebody called for it when the Vampires started shooting. Or the Zeds came.]
Rhodes
Posted: Jan 15 2007, 12:32 AM

The smile on Rhodes lips revealed the slightest glint of fang. Seeing the agent lurch forward and lie still pleased him. Chambering another round, he continued to observe the area thru his high grade optic scope.

"Gotcha," he whispered.

Suddenly, Rhodes noticed another live body flop and land sprawling over the dead agent. He licked his lips, drawing in another breath.

"Fuck this place is getting more and more crowded by the minute. Better take out this fleshy then reposition," Rhodes thought to himself as he fingered the trigger lightly.

He followed the agent in his sights, he watched as the target retrieved a dropped shotgun. Rhodes squeezed the trigger, and another pop-hiss from the gun.

--------------------
user posted image
Maelstrom
Posted: Jan 15 2007, 05:00 PM

Hunter

The large armored Hummer battered through the throngs of undead, throwing stiffened bodies this way and that. The monstrous roar of the engine clashing against the sea of monotonmous moans.

The large vehicle screamed in to the FVZA position and spun around, skid marks burned into the pavement behind it. When the smoke settled, the heavy doors of the reinforced car opened. Out leapt five FVZA assault team agents, strapped in full tactical gear. Kevlar helmets, dragonskin armor, black hawk assault vests, MultiCam BDUs, and a large (not to mention varied) assortment of heavy-duty crowd controlling firearms.

A man stepped forward, his Novice Agent insignia (OOC: I assume we have that) overshadowed by his large physical presence. Six foot two, a two hundred odd pounds, and all muscle.

"Okay, who's in charge here?"

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Jan 15 2007, 11:39 PM

"What the hell is that?" I asked myself as I spun towards heard the load roar of a gas guzzling automotive advance towards the warehouse.

I've got to say I was a bit lucky in that Rhodes missed due to my amazing spin towards the noise. Unluckily however whoever owned that Hummer must've been compensating for something by removing the muffler, so I didn't even hear the crack of Rhodes' rifle. Meaning of course that although his first shot missed altogether and hit some seagull, he could've still taken a good second shot at his liking.

Looking over the edge of the roof I saw a large Hummer and five armored agents amidst an even larger cloud of smoke. I honestly could never understand the reasoning behind wearing so much armor that was designed to protect against bullets and shrapnel against a bunch of rotting meatbags that used their teeth. Or why on earth they'd even bother using such nice and new military camoflague against an enemy that had such poor eyesight that it mostly depended on it's nose. What amazed me even more was that it appeared that they'd simply used the Hummer to ram through a multitude of zombies. Talk about tactical ineptness. I figured they must've thought the vampire sniper teams were still on the roofs. Which they were, just not on the particular roof I was on. At least not the live one's.

"Yoohoo!" I shouted down to the reenforcements as I waved to them.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jan 16 2007, 01:54 AM

Team Leader

Judder crept up the stairwell to the roof. He had regained his composure and cleaned himself up in a small janitor's closet. Judder had also found some weapons that had been lying around. Namely, a combat knife, a remington 700 with a modified scope, and a colt 1911. Judder had also put on a shirt that had been hanging off of a rack in the hanger. He now looked like the basic white headbanger, With a highway to hell shirt and faded jeans.

Judder was ready for war now. He heard the yelling of John. Mysteriously as he exited the door to the roof, bird feathers fell past him. The large and loud vehicle and had just deposited its occupants. Judder whistled at the sweet ride. "Im, gonna borry that"

Right then Judder shoves John over the side of the building and begins to run to the edge of the building, hoping he can find a freind.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Jan 16 2007, 03:32 AM

"Fucking dumb luck!" exclaimed Rhodes when he saw the target in his sight turn at the last possible second.

The bullet passed thru a floating seagull and ricocheted off somewhere. As the hapless bird dropped from the sky, Rhodes gritted his teeth and chambered another round quickly.

Looking back thru the scope, the vampire sniper watched as the agent called out to a rather loud vehicle somewhere below. Just as Rhodes lined up his next shot, a clean head shot, he spotted something moving at the corner of his vision.

Like all good shooters and snipers, they are trained to shoot with both eyes open, a most invaluable skill. Rhodes spotted a fellow sang feeder walking up behind the agent who was precariously leaning over the building edge.

"Well. I suppose we'll just let this play out. No use wasting the ammo," he thought as he waited and watched as the agent went falling over the edge.

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Jan 16 2007, 04:33 AM

I know for a fact that I've seen this in a game I'm played before. I thought to myself as I felt a pair of hands push me over the edge of the building. About the time when I lost balance and most of my mass began falling forward I remembered which game my situation was featured in. And it never did end well for the guy being shoved.

Quite quickly I found myself falling towards the concrete three stories below, not exactly a good height to be falling from. At least it wasn't a shark tank I was falling into. Not that the remaining few zombies made it much different.

Rapidly coming down I spotted my only chance for survival, a power line. Not an ideal life line, but it was something. Grabbing it with the grace of a drunken pirate I got both hands on, only for my right hand to slip a second later. And then another second later the power line snapped, sending me plunging towards the ground below yet again.

Upon landing I didn't hear any crunching noises, which was good. Although it that didn't change the fact that I'd managed to sprain my right ankle and severly hurt my right hand wrist. I didn't realize it at the time, but it was indeed broken. Not a very severe fracture, but more than enough to hurt like hell. As consolation though the power line did come down and electrocute a seagull. Didn't get any of the zombies, but at least that was one less bird to leave white spots on my car.

"Oh hello gentlemen. Excuse me while I slip into something more comfortable, like SHOCK!" I exclaimed in pain at a pair of zombies that had noticed my arrival and began shuffling towards me with only a few feet to go while I reached for my M1911 with my good hand.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jan 17 2007, 02:26 AM

Team Leader

Judder grabs the Unconscious Alaska and drags him to the stairwell before stripping him of his vest and camoflauge clothing. Judder immediately changes into the clothing and puts the dragonskin vest on. He slides the pistols and other implements the man has into the pockets of the vest. Judder puts on the black balaclava, that Seamus had given him. He puts the black shirt and jeans on Alaska's knocked out body. He drags Alaska's body into the building and deposits it in the closet where he found the shirt. Judder turns the light off and shuts the door. He then grabs the helmet and puts it on.
(Don't ask details, I aint going there)
Judder walks down to the doorway leading out of the building at the ground level, kicking it open to stun a zombie momentarily and then use the captured 1911 to kill it with a quick effecient double tap, this is because he is in view of the new arrivals. Judder walks over past John to the agents ,in a raspy deep voice imitating Alaska's, Judder orders; "Clear that fuckin building of leeches, and tend to the wounded, Now, while i check the building across the street." The agents tend to the incoherent John and begin to sweep the building with the exception of one big tall one.

Judder runs to the other side of the hummer before stopping and making sure all of the agents backs are turned and he rolls under the hummer. He takes the knife which he found and stabs three holes in the gas tank's underbelly and removes the closing bolt on the oil pan as well as stabbing holes in it. He removes the knife from the oil pan grinning as some oil dripped down upon the ground. Judder breathes a sigh of relief as more oil drips out of the hole and oil begins to pour from the draining bolt.

With that done Judder rolls from underneath the vehicle and proceeds to get to the building across the street from where John fell, he climbs the fire escape quietly and hops the gap across the alley to the next building. Here Judder applies the thermal visor that he stole, once his vision clears he looks across the street and sees the last sniper, he waves to get his attention.

OOC: Comment, dear god comment.

This post has been edited by Judder on Jan 19 2007, 10:46 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Maelstrom
Posted: Jan 17 2007, 10:02 AM

Hunter

(OOC: Uh... the car was still running. Can you do that when the car's still running?)

"Holy SHIT!" was all the rookie agent managed as he watched the agent in charge plummet down a three story building. Hell of a way to kick off a first day.

"Sanderson, Sykes, weapons free," he snapped out to his fellow agents, before turning and sprinting for his superior. Dear God, please don't be dead.

As he drew closer, he breathed a sigh of relief as the man displayed signs of life. Like yelling out the fact that he's slipping into shock. A fall from a three story building tends to do that. However, his elation quickly evaporated when two Gs turned their cloudy eyes toward the downed agent and began their shuffling. Sound carries.

The man fumbled to free his Colt, but it was obvious he wouldn't get it out in time. Even if he did, there's no telling if he could hit them. Not that the rookie didn't think he was a good shot, but sweet Jesus the fellow had just plummeted down from an incredible height, grabbed a powerline and fell some more. You don't need fifteen years of military experience to infer that now would not be a fair test of his marksmanship.

Without missing a beat, the assault agent smoothly raised his UMP submachine gun and fired in perfect form. Two controlled bursts, two pink puffs, two dull thuds as the bodies hit the ground. He reached his superior just as the rest of the team moved to clear the building on the orders of some other guy.

"Hey, where're you hurt?"

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jan 17 2007, 11:49 AM

Team Leader

OOC: Yes, Ive seen it done in movies and real life.

--------------------
user posted image
Maelstrom
Posted: Jan 17 2007, 01:07 PM

Hunter

(OOC: Okay)

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0350 seconds · Archive