zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

I needs your helps...
KJ Crush
Posted: Nov 27 2006, 08:59 PM

Regular

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 30

Why can I not use my own personal Avatar, and why can't I post an image in my signature?

--------------------
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 27 2006, 10:06 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

Ok, here's how this works. First thing is avatars. Start by uploading the image you want to www.imageshack.us or photobucket and then copy the URL of the image. Then you go to "My Controls", click "Edit Avatar Settings" over on the left, and then there should be a blank next to where it says "Enter a URL to an online avatar image". Paste the URL of the image into there and you should have your own avatar.

As for images in sigs you can do that. Just make sure you use the image tag which looks something like this;
[img*]http://www.imageshack.us/myavatar.jpeg[/img*]

Just be sure to not add the "*" marks. I only added those so that the tags would show during this post.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | OOC Forum | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0190 seconds · Archive