zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  ( Go to first unread post )

Death Manor II, Part two of the Aurora, Montana Mission
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 03:32 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

It was absolute chaos. Vampires running everywhere, somebody had been playing with a bunch of flashbangs, most of my crew of cops had expended their ammo and needed to reload, millions of girls still didn't have a date for the prom, I had no clue where the werewolf was, we'd basically shredded a squirell, and I had a really bad itch that I couldn't scratch on the account of reloading my rifle.

Well at this rate the stars should begin falling like mortar fire pretty soon, and the sea's should boil over any minute now.

I had my rifle aimed at the head of a vampire armed with an MAC-11, my safety was off, and the rifle was cocked. I focused, inhaled, exhaled, and then I heard a loud crack, causing me to miss my shot as I exhaled. When the bullet missed I think I hit another squirell, and completly missed the vampire. But what concerned me was the source of that loud cracking noise. I looked over my shoulder real quickly and it wasn't the most encouraging of sights to behold.

There were two cops down on the ground, neither of them moving, and both of them bleeding. Standing over them was a vampire I recognized; Vincent. I cocked the rifle, stood up, and cracked my own neck.

"Alright Vincent, I admit it, I'm a little curious as to what you're doing here. I wasn't aware that werewolves were much of a priority for your kind, and I'll have you know that as a former cop I don't take kindly to people killing police." I said to Vincent as I raised my rifle to his head.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 03:33 AM

Memories...

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 34

How do I get myself into these messes?

Jay felt the tree trunk shudder as dozens of bullets ripped into it. Sheltered behind the foliage, however, he was sheltered from the detonation of the flashbang grenades that appeared to have been thrown by the Shadow. After all, he reasoned, he was packing.
Gunfire broke out right after the initial explosions, and mixed with the screams of blinded vampires.

Well, there goes my plan up the spout. Time to get going.

Jay ducked out from behind the tree and moved swiftly and silently towards the hill, where he hoped to both get a good vantage point and rendevous with Miller. He saw the pack leader of the vampires begin launching an assault on some of the policemen, and recoiled when he saw one be bitten, then shot through the back.

Nobody should die like that. Bastard.

He felt the bloodlust rise within him. This wasn't just normal bloodlust, either. The urge came like a tsunami, the urge to rip and tear, kill until there was nothing left.
The last sane remnants of his mind began to fight, then close down to this overwhelming tide of violence.

Please, no... not now... there are innocents around...

Little by little, by clinging to that thought, Jay's tortured mind came back from the brink. The red haze that was clouded his vision lifted slightly, and he saw the stand-off between Miller and Vincent.

I'll leave them be. Something tells me this could be something big.
Judder
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 03:35 AM

Team Leader

Member No.: 19

The gunfire erupted, then the flashes went off.
Judder runs towards the fray as a heavily panting Razor follows him.
He flips the safety off of it and begins to look for a target.

Slowly he walks among several dead bodies, Razor intently nudging each one.
Judder takes a knee to see what has happened.

Hmm... Looks like a sniper got these guys and the others must have begun flanking him. Ten to one its the new guy.

Judder steps through a section of bushes only to get tackled back through it by a vampire. Luckily the vampire rolls off of Judder. It lunges at Judder once again and pulls a knife out intending to slice his neck open.

As Judder dodges a few knife swipes he tells the Vamp. "You really messed up now"
Judder does a combat roll away from the knife wielding Vamp and recovers from it in a one knee stance, In a flash Judder's sidearm is out of his holster and he pumps three rounds into the Vamps' chest and another through the head.

Judder shakes himself off for a moment and looks around the clearing. Razor is standing next to Judder's shotgun. "A lot of help you were" Judder tells the dog as he picks up his gun.

Several more gunshots sound out and Judder runs through the forest towards them.
He sees a vampire knock a cop out cold. Judder runs towards him and aims his shotgun at the vampire. "Stop it right there" Judder screams. (Templar thats you)

Razor explodes out of a bush onto another vampire. The vampire screams and tries to fight with Razor but gets mauled into submission. As a coup-de-grace Razor rips the vampire's throat out.

--------------------
user posted image
Randall
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 03:48 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 39

Randall felt like someone had just let off a cannon next to his ears. Falling to his knees his hands shot up to his ears which were ringing like crazy.

What the $@#! was that?!"

He didn't have time for an explanation however as he opened his eyes and saw the head of one of his comrades burst open as it was fired upon by an unknown assailant.

Not one to stick around in the line of fire, Randall picked himself off the ground and ran for cover, ducking behind a tree and praying to whatever god would listen that he was out of the shooters sights. He could see a few more vampires taking similar positions of cover and several others on the ground either dead or dyeing, black blood leaking out of their wounds.

Gripping his 9mm he poked out of the side of his tree and fired wildly in the direction he though the shots came from, ducking back quickly when he saw another of his teammates get knocked off.

"Well, you sure showed him."

By now that werewolf would probably be long gone so these humans were the high priority for the moment. Randall looked around and then made a jump for one of the tree limbs, hosting himself into the treetops. If he could stay unnoticed in the foliage, maybe he could sneak from tree to tree and get the jump on them.

Congratulating himself for the thinking up such a plan, he only cursed it when he reutilized he dropped his camera.

Cyber78
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 03:56 AM

OOC: Three on one is hardly fair. I get the feeling Templar could use some backup.

--------------------
user posted image
KJ Crush
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 04:19 AM

Regular

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 30

Finaly reaching the wooded area and out of the line of fire, the wolf darted through the brush, avoiding tree's and logs. After a couple loud bangs the Wolf stoped and sat down, he looked to his right arm, blood staind his fur. He then reverted back to all fours, and started running once again, the sound of gun fire everywhere, his only concern was his own safety. After while the wolf took another break this time next to a stream where he began to drink. The exhausted wolf, spoted a small cave, it crawled into the cave and layed down holding his wounded arm...

--------------------
Alaska
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 04:50 AM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 26

Alaska darted through the underbrush, again running in cover, Looks like some of them got lucky...He kept on moving, amidst the scattered gunfire, UMP out and hand steady, unsure about how he could take the Bloodsuckers down... There is that monsterous Bowie Knife wrapped around your ankle... said a thought. He shook his head, not a good idea to take on a Vamp with a bladed weapon unless absoloute neccessity, no. He was going to blow them open, and there came his first oppurtunity. Just as it rounded a tree he aimed low, for the knees, to be exact. The Vampire dropped, shrieking. The thought crossed his mind to go for the P228 but it was a rather stupid idea, he crouched low, took aim and sundered the leech with a burst to the skull. Damnit, there's gotta be more around he somew- as another Leech exploded from behind him...

Life [The Universe, and Everything] went through his eyes, all in slow motion. What he saw himself do, however, was curl as he reached for the TMP on his left thigh, grabbing it, then turning as the Vamp lunged for him, what seemed like seeing every shot individually exit the gun and penetrate the Bloodsucker. all Thirty. Holy shit that was close... He thought, but that wasn't the rest, he jammed another clip into the small Sub-Machine Gun and grabbed the UMP, also ejecting the clip and hooking it in. This wasn't over. Rolling to his right, he saw another try to shoot him, too bad he was better. He reached for the P228 under his left arm and pulling it out, fired as the Vamp came in sight. It took two shots. The first slug hit the Vamp in his stomach, and dropped him to his knees [Because they're nice fucking guns and they can do that.] and the second blew the back of his head off. checking again, he saw one step cautiously out, look at the body and exclaim something. Probably a swear, as he bent down, Alaska pulled the M203 and pumped it, edging out from the side, he could just barely make out the top of the Soon-to-be-dead leech, he aimed briefly, then pulled the trigger, and again, his insides went to ice as the Vampire stood and pulled out a Vicious-looking gun, pulling another Forty-mill from his belt and slamming it into the gun, and then he saw it, and then he heard it, and then he felt it, the explosion rocketed the ground as the Vampire became tiny chunks of what-was-once-but-now-is-no-more.

Shit...
Roncas
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 05:22 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 17

I had lagged behind while Miller went ahead. I wanted to get this mess taken care of before I helped defeat the wolf. the coriner had finally arived about 5min after John left.

"Allright guys. This is a basic clean up. Load him in. Ship him off. I have Agents waiting for his body."

I started to walk off into the woods with my m16 in hand with the safety off. I saw where the trail leaded off to and veered off to the left a bit to get a good vantage point over the area. I had final reached a large rock about 200 yards from where the John was. I had a clear view of the area except a few trees blocking my view on the otherside of the cave. I layed falt on my stomache with my gun aimed in the direction of the cave and waited for any sign of danger.

Gun shots were fired, but i didnt see a thing and hesitated on my shot. I reamind still until a vampire killed two officers and was stationed to attack Miller. I aimed my sights centered on his legs. I didn't want to kill him, he could be good leverage for the order. I let my bullet rip and the gun kicked my shoulder slightly.

I looked up out of my scope and saw a a large object climbing into a small cave. I wasn't sure what it was but it made me nervous. I put my gun over my shoulder and took out my Deagle. I crept slowly and hid in the shadows of the rock i was on. I didn't want to advance on the creature alone for I new very little about werwolves and dint want to take a chance. I turned my radio on and lowerd the volume significalenty.

I wispered softly into it. "John. Are you alright? I fired a shot at teh vampire near you. I am in a situation abotu 200y NE of you. I spotted something big."
Randall
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 08:15 PM

Rookie

Randall made his way through the tops of the trees, jumping from tree to tree like a monkey, his presense hidden from the firefights going on below. Lucky for him everyone was too distracted with their own fights to look up in the trees, so he was able to make some distance without being noticed.

Taking a moment to look at his surrondings, he saw Vincent on the ground below him next to the bodies of two police officers. But what cuaght his attention wasn't the dead, it was the man pointing a rifle straight as Vincent.

Grabbing the oppurtunity of surprise, Randall jumbed down to the ground, raised his gun and fired.
Templar
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 08:29 PM

Vampire/Proper English Mod

Group: Vampire Command
Member No.: 35

OOC: Damn, you guys sure post lots after I go to bed. Also, Alaska, your character is a beast and damn cool, but how they hell do you carry that many weapons? That would weigh a ton, plus ammo, plus how the hell would you move with so many things hanging off of you? And you are the one pushing for realism?

IC:

"Well John, something that eats my food is not a friend of mine."

The vampire heard an agent yell at him, holding up his gun. Freeze or something like that. Looking down and over his shoulder, he saw the man with a shotgun in his hands. A few other policemen had also regained their wits and were hastily trying to reload their weapons.

A shot exploded in the ground next to Vincent's feet, sending up a puff of leaves. The vampire didn't flinch. He looked back at John, glaring at the agent.

Seems I've gotten myself into a pickle...

Suddenly a shot rang out from behind the standoff. Several of the men were distracted by the commotion.

Perfect

Vincent leaned back and fired at the agent threatening him with the shotgun, the GLOCK letting a hail of shots towards the vampire hunter. Spinning low and to the left, the bloodsucker spun all the way around and brought his .45 down upon Miller and the cops behind him. He pulled the trigger four times and ejected the empty clip. Using his preternatural speed he holstered the gun, switching his grip on the GLOCK from one handed to two.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 08:30 PM

Memories...

The vampire jumped down from the trees and aimed a gun at Miller. Jay acted quickly. He punched the gun as it fired, knocking the aiming off-target and almost breaking his knuckles through the vibration. The vampire seemed to look rather startled at Jay's appearance.

"Leave them," the assassin growled. "They look like they have smething to sort out. I think we can find a way to fill in the time, though..."

As he settled back into a martial arts stance, gun in hand, he seized the remnants of the rage he had felt earlier and submerged his mind into it.

Let's see whether I'm good enough yet. You are going to be my test. Bring it on, bloodsucker.
Roncas
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 08:42 PM

Hunter

I recieved no answer and became worried. I sat down wiht my back agiasnt the cliff well hidden in the shadows. I pulled my rifle up and aimed towards where I shot. To my suprised it looked like i had missed.

Looks like I'm slipping in my old age. I need to hit the range more.

I looked through my rifle and saw another vampire. It is still 3 on 2 over there and I decided they could handle themselves. I had something else to investigate.

I turned off my radio to keep noice to a mininum. I kept my pistol drawn and crept towards the cave remaining in the shadows. My clothing was dark and the moon was not out so there was very limited light. I saw a distinct outline of a large creature breathing in and out. The smell of it reaked of mexican food in a babies diaper and I wanted to gag. I took aim and fired. The bullet pierced through it there was a loud yelp. It got up but quickly fell over agian. I walked up to it and saw look up at me then drift off to sleep.

OOC: Do not worry. It was a tracalizer. Seeing as I am interested in a werewolf. Why would I kill it? anyway if wished for it to be changed will do.

Edited by Templar for OOC problems, Vincent was firing on Miller and Judder.
Judder
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 08:46 PM

Team Leader

Member No.: 19

OOC: Damn i love Kevlar. Ouch that shits gonna hurt come winter
IC:

As the vampire spun around and fired. The only thing that went through Judder's mind was "Oh, shit I can't believe he did that." Then the training and reflexes kicked into overdrive. Even though It was no use.
Lights and pictures of life exploded into Judder's eyes as he is blown off his feet and lands a few yards away.

Strange though, at that range the bullets should have penetrated The thought goes through Judder's mind as he blacks out from the pain.

To the others though it looks as if he is writhing in agony and then falls still.

Darkness...Then a spark, no wait, its a heartbeat. Slowly Judder drifts through unconciousness.

Thats when the idea hit Judder, The body armor that i put on earlier!

This post has been edited by Judder on Nov 30 2006, 09:11 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Randall
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 09:29 PM

Rookie

The human seemed to come out of nowhere just as Randall fired, punching his gun and throwing his aim off. Randall jumped back in surprise, looked like Vincent was on his own.

The human entered some kind of martial arts stance while sitll holding his gun, telling him to leave Vincent and the other guy alone. In response Randall bared his fangs and let out a hiss.

"Alright human, been awhile since I had a drink anyway."

It was more than likely this guy had more experience with firearms than Randall did, so it would be to the vampires disatvantage to let there be too much didtance between them. His mind made up, Randall lunged towards the human in a burst of speed, hoping to dodge anything that he threw at him and get close enough to maybe sink his teeth in something.
Jay
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 09:55 PM

Memories...

I've done this before. I lost, but this time I won't.

Jay's right arm throbbed once as the vampire leapt towards him. He grinned.

Just as expected. Bastard wants to get a bite out of me.

Out loud, he yelled at the vampire, "NOT-THIS-TIME!" and dropped to his knee, under the pretense of getting better accuracy. He waited until it was almost on top of him, then threw himself backwards, his legs catching the vampire in the chest. The resulting throw took the vampire's momentum and hurled it right over Jay, landing it about 10 feet away with a heavy thud.

Jay stood up and dusted himself off.

Well, Rule One is shot. Never go hand-to-hand with a vampire. Better finish this off quickly, then.

He aimed his GLOCK at the vampire which was struggling to its feet.

"Ready to die?"
Randall
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 10:41 PM

Rookie

Needless to say Randall hadnt expected to be taken down so quickly by a mere human. As he struggled to get to his feet, Randalls hand landed on something that he was quite surprised to find.

My camera! So thats were I dropped it. Must have fallen out when I was in the trees."

"Ready to die?" He heard him say.

Looking back up at the human, his fingers fiddiling with the buttons on the camera, his mind started racing.

"Think of something cool to say, think of something cool to say,Think of something cool..."

"Been there, done that."

Quick as a flash he lifted his camera to face the human and pressed a button he hadn't used in a lond time: the spotlight.

"Hope this guys eyes are as used to the dark as mine are."

The light shined right in the humans eyes and Randall used the distraction to make a run for it.
Cyber78
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 12:53 AM

God damn him.

I saw Vincent unleash a burst of rounds from the Glock at the guy's behind him, one of which was Judder. I figured he took around five rounds, all to the chest, maybe more, maybe less, maybe hit in other places.

Yep, he's dead.

It's bad enough watching one your comrades seemingly die right before your eys, but when a guy fires four rounds in your general direction, it's generally not a pleasant feeling either. And when another guy drops from a tree and fires at you, that's not a good thing either.

...Oh... shiiiiiiiiit.....

The bullet fired from the vamp that'd lept out of the tree somehow missed me, but I couldn't take my eye of Vincent to find out how. The shots Vincent fired however all came close.

The first round fired whizzed within what sounded like an inch of my left ear, the second flew directly over my head, the third flew right beneath my armpit, and I've no clue where the fourth one went. All I knew was that I didn't feel any bullet wounds, and now a rather dangerous vampire in front of me had a Glock in his hands that was probably nice and still loaded with enough rounds left to make my medical insurance rates go up.

"So this werewolf is eating your food supply. And here I thought I had problems with people cutting me in the buffet line." I said to Vincent as I steadied my rifle.

--------------------
user posted image
Roncas
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 01:36 AM

Hunter

I turned on my radio as the wolf was sound asleep for atleast 6 hours.

"Roncas. calling in clean up. Wolf is neutralized and sleeping like a baby. I want a task force here ASAP. Coordinates is 23.78 65 104.53. take extreme caution when picking up the cargo. Leeches are littering the place."

I decided that I should moniter the situation where the police and Miller was. I went back to my spot where I was shooting from and set up my gun. I saw Judder on the ground seemingly lifeless.

Fuck. this shit has gotten out of hand.

I took percise aim on the vampire's back. I waited until my scope stopped moving and fired three shots...
Jay
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 02:27 AM

Memories...

The light from the camera shone right into Jay's dilated pupils, turning his vision into a kaleidoscope of magenta and blue blotches.

"Damn it!"

When his sight cleared up, the vampire was gone. The fighting also seemed to be taking a turn for the better in regards to the FVZA agents. Corpses lay along the ground near the foot of the cave. His right arm throbbed again, like it had before challenging the now-gone vampire. Looking at it, he saw blood seeping through a small tear in the fabric of his shirt. By pulling his sleeve up, he got a better look.

It was hardly big enough to be called a scratch, but it was how he got that scratch that worried him. That, and where that scratch was. The area was slightly swollen, like the buildup of scar tissue.

Damn... I must have gotten this from that vampire. So he did get me. How ironic. Same place as the last time.

A wound inflicted by a vampire should be treated through application of the HVV vaccine, he knew. But he only had one dose with him, and there was a full-scale battle going on against the bloodsuckers. He could only hope that this wrapped up soon, and there were no virus-affected casualties to apply it to. In the meantime, he had to hope that the antibodies in his blood would keep him in the land of the living.

Miller and Vincent were still tied up, so Jay pulled out his rifle, and began picking shots off at the remaining vampires.
Templar
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 03:33 AM

Vampire/Proper English Mod

Group: Vampire Command
Member No.: 35

OOC: 6 hours? Since when has this battle lasted for 6 hours?

IC:

Vincent was known for his dashing good looks, marksmanship, and preternatural speed granted by the virus that had been running through his veins for almost 35 years. The bloodsucker tilted his body forward and kicked off from the ground, throwing his body into motion. He ran counter clockwise to Miller, pumping his legs with a speed that would make an Olympic sprinter blush.

Then the vampire remembered why it sucked to have a gunshot wound in your knee. The thing flared up and pain wracked his entire leg. Wincing, Vincent used all of his willpower to push through it and keep up his speed. He was not five feet from the agent when he heard the gunshots.

The first shot whipped past his ear, nearly spinning the vampire completely around. The second grazed his arm, cutting through his suit's jacket and drawing murky colored blood. The final round slammed into the bloodsucker's left pectoral, knocking Vincent up and off his feet.

I am so fucking sick of these damn snipers...

As he landed on the ground, Vincent rolled, throwing himself onto his stomach in a prone position with his GLOCK held out in front of him. He fired a burst at Miller, wincing from the pain in his chest caused from the recoil of his weapon.

Why am I always the one that everyone takes pot shots at? It can't be my looks... well, Hell, it just might. These agents wish they looked as good as I do when THEY turn sixty.

The vampire made a promise to himself to find that bastard who was sniping him out. He smiled as he thought of the things he would due to him. Maybe rip off the fucker's arms and stab them through his own chest? Yes, that sounded Great... just like the vampire's favorite breakfast cereal.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0324 seconds · Archive