Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Death Manor II, Part two of the Aurora, Montana Mission
Jay
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 04:00 AM

Memories...

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 34

OOC: It is alright to post now, isn't it?

IC: Jay picked his way through the woods, following the trail of blood, when a stealthy movement flicked through the woods that he saw out of the corner of his eye. Without preamble, he crouched down low and moved towards in, leaving the trail behind him. His eyes widened when he noticed a large group of people moving into tactical assault positions. One of them briefly turned his face, and Jay felt a surge of recognition.

Vincent. Well, this means that these are vampires.

But something was wrong. The cave that seemed to be the focus of their attention was uncamouflaged, and they appeared to be ready to launch an assault on it.

Scanning the area, Jay turned his attention to the surrounding environs, and was once again surprised as he noticed some people in police uniform arranging themselves on a hill overlooking the cave.

That will be Miller's team, then. It's funny. They don't appear to be aware of the vampires. Come to think of it, the vamps haven't noticed the police yet. Interesting... What the hell is going on?
KJ Crush
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 04:25 AM

Regular

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 30

As the wolf tore at the carcass of the deer, the sound of echoing foot steps in his den starteld him. He quickly dared into the darkness, and crouched remaining silent. As he watched on, he noticed what looked like people, after a breif odor check, he discoverd that these were not humans. As they treded closer to him, his smell receptor picked up another scent, humans were near by. Feeling cornered, the wolf Let out a bark, and leaped from the shadows with it's arm reared back slashing at one of the vampires who let off a couple shot. After attacking the Vampire the Wolf darted tword the entrance of the cave, exiting it and into the open. The wolf stoped for a moment and looked to where the scent of the humans was coming from, baring his teeth, he darted off tword a wooded area, about one hundred yards away....

--------------------
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 04:36 AM

Hunter

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 36

OOC: so sorry. i havent read the first part of this mission so i really dont know what the f***'s going on. i dont have time to read it - barely enough to post this.
Alaska
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 04:36 AM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 26

[Alright. To clarify. There is no cure for Vampirism/Undead(ism?) There simply isn't. There's a Vaccine for first exposure but there is no cure. There wasn't fifty years ago, there wasn't twenty, there isn't now. We are a legitimate RPG not a Godly one. If you are a Vampire, you stay a Vampire. Period. Sorry to be the one to say it but someone had to.]

Concealed perfectly, even while standing up was Alaska, after arriving at the local PD, he had been sent toward the great forrests that surrounded Montana. Damn rural state... In the standard all-black attire of a shadow- and rather than kevlar, his personal body armor- SOV-3000, better known as Dragon Skin. Extremely good for say, a vampire trying to sink their teeth into you, or in this case, a Werewolf with his claws into you. Alaska still didn't believe in Werewolves, it frankly wasn't possible, [And still isn't. They can't exist, as I'll point out at any time.]Regardless of whether or not they existed, he was heavily armored for a shadow, or for that matter, an Agent in general. Above all else he had been smart enough to carry several Flashbangs, as well as a few HEs(Fragmentation Grenades, for those unknowing) He also was carrying a couple of pistols, to which he had chosen the magnificent P228 and the .45 M-1911 he had brought a case of, along with a UMP strapped around his back, two TMPs strapped where pistols were traditionally kept, as he had kept the handguns within his shoulder holsters, and to take the cake, he was carrying an M4 as well, with the XM-26 for field-testing, and a particularly nasty weapon- an M203 Grenade launcher, currently hooked up under the barrel of his M4, loaded with a standard HE slug. And fondly accompanying that was a specialized Night vision scope. Sure, a lot of people would think he was more than well-equipped. But the way they made out what it could do, he probably only had just enough, if even that.

As he moved a shape materialized within his visor, then it became a pair, then more, until a large number of them were moving forward, years of training told him that they were not his friends, they moved too swiftly, no caution about moving in the dark, let alone moving through a Forrest, they were either ridiculously well trained, which ruled out local police departments immediately, or, the alternative option...

The alternative option, in the tiny part of a second in which his eyes communicated to his brain, his brain replied. Vampires. He flicked on his radio, which was a comm wire wrapped around his ear and fed into his Night vision goggles, then spoke, very quietly into it, "Miller, be advised, I have spotted a large group of leeches moving close to my location, even with my training and the Dragon Skin... I don't think I can take all of them on, even with the flashbangs. I need you to get to my location ASAP. Grid coordinates are as followed..." As he finished he immediately became quiet, and took from his back the M4, then, after taking it from his belt, he placed on the silencer, "Caution, I will be detonating several Flashbangs as well as High Explosive grenades, I've got my M203, but above all hurry your ass up here."
Roncas
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 04:47 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 17

OOC: They are called the HZV and HVV. There is no cure for it now! But seeing as they are virus then they are cureable. Roy is just a support character looking to fix the diseases. He is a researcher who will later on join the FVZA.

And HEs are High Explosives... not Frag grenades.
Judder
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 06:00 AM

Team Leader

Member No.: 19

OOC: Sorry Dart, Your stuck as what you are and you are FVZA detainee. Prepare to live off of hospital blood packets and be a night Janitor. ROFL

IC:
Judder walked through the lobby towards Agent Duran.
"I would say lets give him what he wants, But im not babysitting his ass." - Judder
Duran turns from the desk he was standing next and puts his finger on Judder's collar bone menacingly.
"I have senority over what you say, you underling." - Duran

Judder doesn't say anything as Razor walks through his legs, looks up at Duran and jumps on him.
Razor has the appearance of licking Duran's ear. But actually he is gripping it with his teeth. Duran screams for Judder to call Razor off.
"Shit..Oww...Call the dog off...Call the dog off"
Judder looks Duran in the eyes "No"
"I need a radio to contact the other agents."
Duran makes a slight motion to a mid-sized box on the table.

Judder walks over to the box and opens it revealing Throat radios.
He attaches it to his body and flips it on.
"Judder hear, Ready to rock."

Duran has now pissed himself.

Judder opens his bag and takes his shotgun out. He thoroughly checks it before loading it with shells from an unmarked box in the bag. He locks the chamber close by sliding the pump into the armed position after putting a round in the chamber.

Judder walks over to the door and looks back.
"Razor, come on lets go hunting."

As they walk through the town heading towards where Dart had told them where the hideout was. They hear Duran screaming at the top of his lungs, something about head on a platter and nailed to a wall.

--------------------
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 03:10 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

[Frags are High Explosives. Vampirism/Undeadism is a disease and thus uncurable. Even treating it wouldn't work. If you try, you should at least be good about having science backing you up. ]
Roncas
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 04:39 PM

Hunter

Member No.: 17

[HE's are cheical explosions while fragmental gernades produce shrapel. And I believe that HZV and HVV were concluded as virus in which diseases can be cured given the propper research.]
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 07:47 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

OOC: Ok to clarify I believe that HE's are involved in frag's, but frag's aren't referred to as HE's. Also, HZV and HVV are viral in nature, and thus could potentially be cured. And although vaccines for both have been developed, no cure has been made yet. And as it stantds we're all out of vaccine at the moment. So Dart can't be cured at the moment, but that's not to say research won't make progress some day.

Also, werewolves are real and are very possible.

--------------------
user posted image
Templar
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 07:58 PM

Vampire/Proper English Mod

Group: Vampire Command
Member No.: 35

OOC: Guy, when you are ignored like that it is not like anyone has anything against you. Sometimes characters are too busy with what they are doing or story-wise know nothing. Use your imagination to work around this. It happens to everyone.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 08:10 PM

Memories...

And as it stands we're all out of vaccine at the moment.

OOC: My character isn't; I have enough for one dose. Remember, my guy has an NPC vampirical target in mind (see backstory). It helps to always be prepared.

IC: Jay noticed the black-clad individual like most people do a mirage: you aren't sure it's really there until you get close enough. But it was indeed there, and it appeared to be heavily armed and focusing on the group of vampires.

A Shadow. They really pulled out the stops for this thing.

He busied himself with silencing his rifle and loading his shotgun.

Well, shall we get the ball rolling? he asked himself, leveling the rifle at one of the vampires' head.
Judder
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 08:18 PM

Team Leader

Member No.: 19

Judder reaches the woods with Razor in pursuit. He pauses to check all his weapons. Then he flips his radio on and hits the mike to speak.

"This is agent Judder accompanied by Razor, Where is everyone?"

--------------------
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 09:37 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

[Roncas, again US HE grenades are Frag grenades, they remain high-explosives regardless of if they produce shrapnel or if they don't. So stop trying to be a smartass and shut your mouth.]
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 11:28 PM

OOC: Calm down, Roncas had a very good point. Although frag grenades are frequently referred to as HE grenades, frags aren't the only one's that use them. Concussion grenades use essentially the same explosives (just a little bit more of it), but they rely entirely on explosive force without shrapnel. So there's always the possibility of confusion. Of course I'm a little curious as to why the FVZA would be using frag grenades in the first place so this whole grenade bit is a little bit beyond the realm of belief.

--------------------
user posted image
Templar
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 01:02 AM

OOC: Jesus Alaska, stickler much? We are here to have fun, not nit-pick about weapons... it's just a freaken grenade...

IC:

Vincent turned just in time to see the wolf leap out at one of his men. Sirius ducked under the swipe and fired off a few shots at it with his shotgun, missing and instead ripping up a nearby tree with the buckshot.

"Fuck!" Sirius said, trying to follow the beast with his gun. Vincent was about to speak out to tell Sirius to shut the Hell up and keep frosty, but something caught his eye... somebody lining up a shot with a rifle on one of his men.

Not while I'm still breathing.

The bloodsucker leveled his GLOCK at the sniper and let rip on full auto.

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 01:33 AM

While we were all pointed at the cave, ready to annilate anything that went past some odd events happened unknown to the police squad and I. You see, we had absolutely no idea that the werewolf wasn't even in the cave, we had no clue that Jay was afoot, and we had absolutely no notion that the vampires were practically right next to us.

That's when we saw something moving right infront of the cave, and gunfire erupted simaltaneously. Not from my squad, and not from me. Of course in the heat of the moment I didn't exactly think about it. And within seconds of hearing the automatic fire go off every police officer in the team, and myself included let loose a hail of lead unlike any that Montana has ever seen. Dirt kicked up from all around the enterance to the cave, and we didn't stop until we ran out of ammunition. And then we simply reloaded and fired again. It wasn't until we finished our second volley that we felt satisfied.

"$10 says that thing's dead now." Bet one of the rookie cops.

"No way I'm betting against that." Said another police officer.

"Let's have a look just to be sure." Said Sgt. Malvesteen as he continued reloading his rifle.

Deciding that the idea of looking to make sure what we were shooting at was dead I turned my hat around, dropped my goggles, flicked on the nightvision and inspected the carcas of the furry critter we just rained doom upon.

"Damn... looks to me like we nearly just vaporized a squirell..." I said while in awe of how far the squirell's guts had flown.

"Aww shit. Who fired the first shot?" Barked Sgt. Malvesteen.

All the men in the police team responded with a negatory response, until one of them pointed out that he heard gunfire coming from farther away.

"Wait a minute, are there two teams or what?" Asked Sgt. Malvesteen while he made the following gesture;
user posted image

"There weren't any other teams that anyone told me about." I responded while I lifted the nightvision goggles and reached for my cell phone. That's when it hit me, I gave my cell to Judder.

"Alright, seems we're in a bit of a pickle." I commented.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 01:46 AM

Memories...

Shit!

Jay's shot went wild as he dived from the hailstorm of bullets sent at him by Vincent, and hit an innocent bird in a nearby tree. As it fell from its branch, Jay rolled behind another tree that would hopefully give him some measure of cover. From this point, he could hear the vampires gathering, confused at why their leader had fired into the woods for no apparent reason. He attempted to glance around the tree, and ended up an inch from having his nose shot right off his face.

Right. They know where I am. Well, I suppose it's time for all hell to break loose. Yay for me.

He slung his rifle across his back and pulled out his shotgun, fully loaded and ready to rock. He'd gone with regular shells, since the concentration of vampires in the area was relatively high, and reloading was a bitch anyway.

He went back in his memory to attempt to identify the weapon in the pack leader's hand. This was apparently a side-effect of his 'mental defect'. Regardless, Jay was capable of treating his memory like a video recorder. Simply rewind and pause to get what you need. In this case, he had to get the details of the gun, then remember any particular weapon that looked like that. He closed his eyes, and in less than a second had identified the gun.

A GLOCK 18. No wonder I could recognize it so quickly. It looks like my 22s. Now, how to counter it?

Thinking furiously, he pulled out his own GLOCK 22, stepped out from behind the tree, fired a burst into the advancing bloodsuckers, and retreated behind his tree again. The sudden screams of pain provided an excellent backdrop to his thoughts.
Alaska
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 02:37 AM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

[Looks to me, Cyber, that you ignored the part of my last IC post with the "Large number of leeches moving" point]

Alaska had a flashbang in his hand, readying to pull and throw when a burst of light exploded in his goggles. Gunfire. In the split-second that followed a spark erupted in his brain and he started running in cover. [Basically where you run very fast while hunched down. Good way to avoid fire.] As he moved his eyes were drawn to the enclave where gunfire was erupting, typical hell. Vampires and Agents trying to blow the Hell out of each other, but to no avail. He leaped, [It's spelled Leaped but pronounced Leapt, FYI] grabbing a rock the was held into the cave, and used it to pull himself higher until he was breathing hard, lying flat on the ground high above the fray, he rested for a moment, then moved on.

Crawling out over the view, his visor revealed the group of agents, far off and spread out, communicating, along with another group, opposite to the agents, and closer together. Vampires... It took less than a second for him to make his decision regarding the Leeches. He slowly took a Bipod from his belt and hooked it under the M4, removing the M203 in the process, which luckily could be fired independant of the M4. He kept his goggles on, but only for a moment as he grabbed two flashbangs from the back of his belt, then pulled and lobbed the first, followed by the second and then dropped. He understood that it was apt to get the agents as well, but he had warned Miller about it...

In the moments that followed, gunshots rang out, but only to those who could hear it, or the only one who could hear it, in being Alaska. He had removed his Night Vision goggles and placed his eye on the scope, already having changed the firing to Semi-Automatic, he began aiming and firing at the group, the Vampires beginning to scatter as light exploded into their brains and ringing was beset into their ears.

[Basically, Flashbangs, for those unknowing, but I doubt there are any who don't, make extremely bright flashes and noises, blinding someone for a number of minutes, as well as ringing is in their ears. In the case of Vampires, with extremely good Sight and extremely good Hearing, the Flashbangs would at least be twice as effective. those in direct contact would be blinded for anywhere from 5 and up, and the ringing would be debilitating. Think hella bad Migraine.]

Not all of the Leeches completely moved, some had just fallen for cover (For those PC Vampires), he managed to pick off the few writhing on the ground, then moved onto firing at those fleeing. He knew he didn't get the entire group, but at his count he had downed at least Five. Five... plus those in cover, more than seven... Why the Hell would the group be so large? He pulled his M4 back, tossing the clip and pushing in another. "Damnit, I should've grabbed the 556." Until a voice in his head popped up and said, No, no, no, no, no! You're experienced with the M4. And you stll killed a good number, quit your whining! he sighed, pulled down his visor, set the M4 again on his back, and from it, grabbed the UMP. After that he took care to radio Miller, because those stupid guys decided to start firing when they got flashed, "Miller, this is Alaska. Those were my flashes." he paused to hear what appeared to bring a string of swears, either from Miller or somebody elese on the radio, "But good news, I took down five tangos, several are still under cover, however, I'm going to start moving now, tell you're crazy-ass soldiers to not fire at me, though."
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 02:48 AM

OOC: I didn't ignore it, I just gave my only communication device to Judder. Thus I'm a little cut off at the moment.

--------------------
user posted image
Templar
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 02:54 AM

Vincent spun away from the gunfire coming from the sniper. Apparently he had more than just a rifle with him. The Vampire dashed over to the left, keeping his head down.

"Sniper! Flank him! Flank him!" Vincent shouted. The pack's confusion disappeared as they realized what was going on. The bloodsucker in the suit fired off another burst from his GLOCK at the sniper's position, ripping up the tree he was hiding behind, sending splinters and sawdust in all directions. The pack used their unnatural speed to spread out and began firing upon their attacker.

That is when the flashbags went off.

Diving and coming up in a roll behind a pile of fallen logs, Vincent peeked out and fired off two shots from his 1911, the .45 rounds blasting huge chucks out of the bastard's cover.

That should make him keep his head down... Vincent thought.

Turning around and taking a breath, the vampire found himself in a very interesting situation; a very large group of policemen were blasting the crap out of what Vincent could just make out as a squirrel not ten feet from the bloodsucker.

That's something now isn't it...

Vincent thought about the sniper, but figured his men had enough guns to take care of him. The vampire stood and dashed over to the group of 'good ol boys' and holstered his .45 as he did so. Grabbing the nearest human he could, Vincent covered his mouth with his powerful hand and bit down on his neck quickly, savoring the flavor of the man's blood for only a few seconds. This type of bite had a rare chance that the virus would be transmitted, and only really served as an attack mechanism.

I only wanted a little taste

Pressing his GLOCK against the man's spine, the vampire fired three bullets into his back and dropped him to the ground. Another cop heard the commotion and turned with his shotgun held tightly to his shoulder.

Nothing was there.

The officer saw the dead body of his fellow and a confused expression came over his features. Suddenly the officer felt a cold breath on his neck and let his eyes drift to his side. Not a foot from his face was a blindingly white fanged grin, the rest of the vampire's face thrown into shadow.

"Hi." Vincent said simply. He threw out his fist and cracked the cop in the nose, knocking him backwards and sending him to the ground... out cold.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0386 seconds · Archive