Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Death Manor II, Part two of the Aurora, Montana Mission
Templar
Posted: Nov 28 2006, 11:31 PM

Vampire/Proper English Mod

Group: Vampire Command
Member No.: 35

Vincent had taken a walk from the orderís hideout and checked on things in the city. He had brought a pair of binoculars with him and he perched himself on the top of a hill, overlooking the house his pack had raided earlier. A single squad car pulled up and both officers got out, the two of them walking up to the door and knocking three times in quick succession.

No answer.

The lead officer looked at his partner and then knocked again. Still nothing. The policeman turned his head and clicked on the radio attached to his left shoulder. He said something into it that the vampire couldnít make out. The two of them shouted at the house, seeing if anyone was actually inside. When no response came, they checked the parameter once and then looked into the darkened windows. Their poor human eyesight could not see a thing and they radioed in again to HQ.

ďThey arenít even going to go in?Ē Vincent said quietly to himself, looking over the binoculars at the officers, a concerned look on his face. The vampire placed the magnifying device back over his eyes.

The two of them made it back to their car and got in. They drove off within five minutes. Vincent stood and held the binoculars by his side. What was so important that the cops would overlook an obvious murder like that?

The thought worried the vampire.

The pack leader was walking back to the hideout, making his way through the woods as he did. The forest was quiet and dark, a perfect place for an individual such as himself. He felt right at home.

Then a scent caught his nose.

Blood

Vincent walked forward for ten more feet before he saw the body. It had been mutilated beyond recognition, the man having been ripped to shreds. Gore splattered the ground all around the corpse. A trail of crimson fluid lead from a certain spot on the ground near the dead man and lead off into the bushes. Vincent grabbed his cell phone off his belt. He pressed number one on his speed dial. One of his pack mates answered the phone.

ďThis is Vincent. Iím on the south slope of Willimaker pass and I just may have found our little friend. Get your asses down here now.Ē the bloodsucker said as he drew the 1911 from its holster. He flipped off the safety and closed his phone, placing it back into his belt.

--------------------
user posted image
Dart
Posted: Nov 28 2006, 11:57 PM

Regular

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 23

Dart had just awoken from a very bad sleep, the FVZA had put him in a basement hotelroom and had a agent standing guard at the door. He could not tell if it was day or night but the FVZA agent seemed to be on edge. Dart could smell him sweating through the door.
" I need to speak to someone about my situation" Dart called through the door. He could tell the agent had jumped at the sound of his voice although he replied.
" Who would you like to talk to?" his man was clearly incompitent. I sighed and said,
" I think his name is Judder or at least thats what another agent called him, the one with the dog. I need to talk with him." a few minutes later the agent called through the door.
"hes not reachable, i told other agents to send him here when they see him." I growled.
"Fine"
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 12:42 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

I was almost out of the hospital's parking lot when I heard something moving in my back seat.

Oh shit... I've got Judder's dog... but not Judder...

That's when I turned around, and went back to where Judder was getting his weapons. And in the process I nearly hit some kid who was skateboarding around, guess the kid figured if he was going to get injured he'd do it right by the hospital. But on the way back the cellphone rang again. And against my better judgement I answered it.

"Miller here."

"Sir, this is Agent Duran, I'm looking for Judder."

"Is there something I should know?"

"We need him back at the hotel, somebody needs to speak with him, urgently."

"Right, so what was your name, Durcan or something?"

"It's Duran, DURAN!"

"I hear ya."

Finally I got back to where Alaska had been distributing an ungodly amount of weapons and spotted Judder. I pulled up next to him and opened my door from which Razor flew across my lap and out of the vehicle.

"Hey man sorry about nearly kidnapping your dog, but in the meantime there's someone that needs to talk to you and I've sort of got to skiddadle." I said to Judder as I tossed him my cellphone and shut my door.

"Sorry to jet, but I'm in a hurry." I said as I remember his shotgun. Deciding he might miss it I rolled down my window, tossed him his bag with the gun in it, and then took off.

----

About twenty minutes later I'd finally arrived at the police station, an old and rundown facility. Along the way Roncas had called me and mentioned that something big had attacked, nothing I didn't already know. Although I could tell by his tone that that there was something particuarly interesting about this case. Parking in one of the open spots I grabbed my Winchester from the back and placed my nightvision goggles over my hat.

"Somebody call for an exterminator?" I announced to the police waiting outside for me. The look on their faces was grim and they looked ready to take on just about anything out of vengence for killing one of their friends and teammates. Each of them was wearing some kevlar vests, and everyone was armed with either a rifle or a shotgun.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. Now if you wouldn't mind following us I think we've got a dog to put down." Said one of the older looking officers who's name tag identified him as Sgt. Malvesteen who was armed with a Winchester 94 as well.

"Right on." I said as the police led me a block or two to the alley where the attack had apparently happened. And much to my suprise Roncas was already there on the scene collecting some samples.

"What a pleasant suprise to see you here already on the job doctor. So do tell me, what've we got here." I said to Dr. Roncas.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 01:03 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Razor jumped out of the vehicle as Judder caught the cellphone and then his bag.

The cellphone rang and Judder answered it.

"Yeah, This is Judder"

A rather pissed off Duran was on the line
"Get your skinny white ass over to the Hotel, that vampire is asking for you."

Judder looks annoyedly as Razor relieves himself on some woman's Minivan.

"Ok,Ill be there."

With that Judder walks down the sidewalk towards the Motel.
-----------------------------
about 15 minutes later..(Im not sure how far the motel is , but lets say Judder was booking)
--------------------------------
A now sweating Judder steps into the lobby of the motel followed by a panting Razor.
He spots agent Duran.
"Now where is he?"

Agent Duran quietly takes in the picture of the tall skinny white person holding a black bag and wearing body armor.
"He is downstairs."

Judder walks to the stairs and opens the door, allowing Razor to come in.
He shuts it behind him and sits on the steps. The semi-darkness is where Judder cannot see much past the stairs.
"Ok, Im here. What do you want?"

--------------------
user posted image
Roncas
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 01:05 AM

Hunter

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 17

"Either big foot or a werewolf. And I don't think big foot can tear apart a man like this." I took one last sample and stuck it into a metal case.

I turned to one of the officers and tossed im the case.

"I want you to send this off to a Roy Mcganly at V-Corp 12312 Corporate blvd Washington DC."

I got up and threw my M-16 over my back.

"Look at this fucking print. Its huge. Very similar to a wolves but it has a thumb. I've doubted werewolves to exist but this aint no normal animal... and it will be tough to take down."

Edited by Templar for minor errors
Dart
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 01:08 AM

Regular

Dart was pleased that Judder had apeared so fast.

"I wanted to thank you, because of you I am alive right now and for that I am in your service. I also want you to turn me human again, I rescued that old guy from certain death back there and I can tell you where the Order is. I have all the information you need about The Order and The Werewolf... all I want is a cure and a job."

Dart looked into Judder's eyes as he stepped out of the darkness.

Judder
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 01:19 AM

Team Leader

Judder returns Dart's look

"Well the job I can talk with you about."

Judder motions Razor towards Dart.
Razor walks behind Dart and sits at attention.

"Tell me about the werewolf"
Judder pauses
"Wait just a moment... In fact you want some food or coffee or something?"

--------------------
user posted image
Dart
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 01:30 AM

Regular

Dart looked at the dog and tried to pat it but the dog tried to bit Dart. He looked at it with a hint of hatred.
"I donít suppose you have a rare steak by any chance? I donít know much about the werewolf. I donít know where it came from or why its here all I know is where one of its dens are. What job are you offering and you never mentioned curing me" Darts voice faded a tear passed down his face. He always new it was hopeless but from that moment on he resolved to kill every last vampire, the last one being him.

***edited for spelling/grammer and added in a little bit***
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 01:30 AM

"Well that thing about werewolves not existing, that's not entirely true. You see they do exist, just in such minute numbers that the FVZA never really had to deal with many. Maybe once or twice in a blue moon they'd have to go out and take them down, so although the FVZA had a bit of training on how to deal with Werewolves very few agents ever encountered one. That and a lot of data on them was being stored in St. Louis for some reason and we lost a bunch of that data during a fire during the 70's." I explained to Roncas in front of the police officers, and they didn't seem to thrilled about what I'd just mentioned.

Even though they didn't seem to like the idea of taking down werewolves, they seemed eager enough to get their revenge.

"So... I suppose that to start we should follow this trail of blood and see how far down the rabbit hole goes." I said as I had a look at the blood trail that led away from the body.

--------------------
user posted image
Templar
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 01:46 AM

The other vampires had arrived. There were about fifteen of them in all, fully armed with the looted guns that they had taken from the nut's house. They met up with their pack leader a little ways off from where he had found the mutilated body.

"Alright you dogs, looks like we have a wolf to catch. Shoot first, ask questions later. Lock and load, lets go." Vincent said, cocking his .45 and turning to find a naughty little doggy.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 01:49 AM

Team Leader

Judder knocked on the door behind him.
"Get us two rare steaks down here, some coffee and me a Chili-Meltdown from DQ."

Razor pads back up to Judder and sits on the step below him.
Judder looks at Dart quizzically for a moment.
"About the cure and the Job, another agent will have to talk with you"
"Though i could use the location of the Werewolf Den."
The door opens and two steaks are passed through as well as the burger and coffee.
Judder tosses one of the steaks to Dart and Razor eats the other one.
Judder proceeds to chow down on his chili-meltdown.

--------------------
user posted image
Dart
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 01:53 AM

Regular

Dart ate half of the steak in three mouthfuls before he talked, and when he did talk, he told Judder of the where abouts of the wolfs den and then asked Judder.

"No offence to you, but I would like to be there when you guys attack the beast, but for that to happen you would have to arm a vampire and i am sure that against some law or another. Please talk to the others and come back for me when you have an answer."
Judder
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 01:58 AM

Team Leader

Judder got up and left the room.
He talked it over with the other agents.
Then walked back into the room.
"Well they said you could come and they are gonna arm you with a pistol, though it will only have one shot in it."
Judder gets up and Razor leaves the room with him.
Before shutting the door Judder turns
"They will take you, i have to get back to the field."
Judder leaves, shutting the door, and letting the darkness reenvelop the room.

--------------------
user posted image
Dart
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 02:04 AM

Regular

Dart yelled through the door, " I am better with a knife or two then any gun"

Then he slumped down in the corner, he knew he should be happy but he was everything but happy. He never relized what urges would come over him with all the fresh blood around him. When Judder was talking Dart had half listened and half daydreamed about drinking him dry. Dart understood that he had to control these urges like he had until the last until they cured him.

Randall
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 02:09 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 39

Randall walked carefully through the woods as he and the other vampires fanned out in search of their new prey. They were dealing with something dangerous all right. Anything that could tear a man apart like that by itself was definitely not to be underestimated.

"What a mess that carcass was. All that blood strewn everywhere, wasted..."

A scent hitting his nose broke him out of his thoughts. It was blood, but not the hunters. If his nose was correct it was about as old but belonged to an animal instead of a human. Following the scent Randall eventually spotted several spots of blood on the ground along with what looked like large wolf prints.

Ahead of him past the darkness and trees he saw a cave, one that they had passed up themselves as a hideout for being too conspicuous. A werewolf probably wouldn't think about stuff like that however.

Randall waved his arm to signal the other vampires to come over to his position. Nervously he raised his gun at the cave, not willing to take any chances on this. Of course, he wouldn't have been able to live with himself if he didn't get his camera out and press record; it was just too good an opportunity to miss.
Jay
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 02:14 AM

Memories...

Member No.: 34

A car pulled up next to the police station, and Jay stepped out, complete with concealed handguns, his shotgun in his coat, and a rifle on his back next to a bag containing several boxes of ammunition. He studied the vehicles in the parking lot.

Well, that would be Miller's car. Looks like I was right. Cops attract cops. Now where is he?

The receptionist seemed slightly startled by the appearance of the man with the rifle.
"Um... can I help you, sir?" she asked.
"Yeah, I'm looking for a friend of mine, John Miller? He's a government agent."
The receptionist brightened. "Oh, yes. I remember. He went with some of the men up a few blocks. Seems there's been some sort of murder uptown. Do you need the location?"
"Yes, thank you."

While the woman was writing down the details, Jay drummed his fingers on the counter absentmindedly while pondering the information he had.

Murder... This could mean that those vampires are still in town, if it was unusual enough for Miller to be called out. Excellent. I can see if that one that I shot knows anything, since he probably won't be in any condition to run. If so, then it's a win-win situation.

"Sir?" The receptionist was holding a piece of paper out to him.
"Thank you," Jay said as he took the paper. "Well, I guess it's off to the scene of a murder that I didn't commit," he continued to himself. "Life sure is strange."
Templar
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 02:18 AM

Vincent padded Randall on his shoulder smiling. He always wanted to star in his own movie. The pack leader strode ahead of the rest of the vampires; the .45 in his left hand the GLOCK 18 in the other, it's high cap mag sticking out of the bottom of the weapon. He held the 1911 by his side and the GLOCK by his ear, ready to level it and blast the crap out of anything that popped it's head out of cover.

Where are you, you furry bastard?

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 02:41 AM

It must've been an interesting sight to see. Ten police officers, all well armed trecking through the woods with a man wearing nightvision goggles over his hat and an old lever-action rifle.

By the time the trail seemed to end we found ourselves atop a hill overlooking a cave that wasn't too well concealed. Seemed that our furry friend had made his den in there.

"Hold it, looks like we've found where the damn critter's been hiding out." I said back to the team of irate policemen behind me.

"So what's the plan?" Asked one of them.

"We're going to go setup positions behind those logs over there..." I said as I pointed to some logs that about ten feet infront of us, overlooking the cave. "...and then we're going to wait for that wolf. Once it appears the plan is to simply unleash a crapload of lead on it's position and hope for the best." I explained.

"That's your plan? I thought you were supposed to be trained to deal with this sort of thing." Said one of the officers. He seemed a bit skeptical of my skills.

"KISS theory. Keep-it-simple-stupid. No need to make it any more complicated than it needs to be." I replied.

"Alright, let's do this." Said Sgt. Malvesteen as we setup our positions and waited while the sun dipped below the horizon.

--------------------
user posted image
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 03:53 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 36

OOC: really! its been almost 50 posts since I asked my question.

Guy, who had been keeping quiet all this time, spoke up.

To cyber: "Look, ive waited many hours for an answer, but you apparently didnt hear me, or are deliberately ignoring me. WHAT THE F*** S GOING ON HERE?"
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 03:57 AM

OOC: Considering my character was pretty much in a bed since whenever the fight at the manor occured he knew practically nothing. So I assumed somebody else would answer.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0300 seconds · Archive