zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7  ( Go to first unread post )

Death Manor II, Part two of the Aurora, Montana Mission
Jay
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 03:44 AM

Memories...

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 34

OOC: He means that the wolf is gonna be out for a good 6 hours, if not more.
KJ Crush
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 03:59 AM

Regular

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 30

As the wolf slumbered he heard what sounded like foot steps, he opend his eyes and looked, but in the darkness he couldn't see anything, dismissing the sound he layed his head back down and closed his eyes. After awhile, the sound of a gun fire erupted in the cave and the wolf felt as if he had been stung by a giant bee. Leaping to all four, he attempted to fix his eyes on a dark figure the looked as if it was holding a gun, The wolf made an attempt to charge but fell on it's chin with a thud, then the sound of logs beiung sawed was the only soun inside the cave, aside from the human radioing his companions.

--------------------
Templar
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 04:38 AM

Vampire/Proper English Mod

Group: Vampire Command
Member No.: 35

OOC: Ah, I gotcha.

--------------------
user posted image
Roncas
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 07:15 AM

Hunter

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 17

OOC: My fault. I was use to typing in past tense. KJ sry for controling your character. I think it may be used for a plot point later.
Alaska
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 07:54 AM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Member No.: 26

[An M4 weighs less than ten pounds, seven, loaded I think, UMP weighs a bit less, I think, TMPs weigh a bit more than pistols. Maybe 25-30 pounds on me, I'd say 33, with Guns ringing 27 and ammo at 6, Dragon Skin is lightweight, and guys in Iraq wear more. I'm fine.]

Alaska, again, darted through the underbrush, the P228 steady in his right hand, and his left hand was tingling at the TMP. Even without the Vampires, he was concerned. That damn werewolf was still out here, and Leeches don't do much to help the problem, he stopped, panting, Perhaps it wasn't the brightest thing in the world to carry so much. said that same nasty voice in his head, Yeah, but I'd be dead if I hadn't, now wouldn't I?, he said it only to reassure himself that it was a good idea. But he had no idea how many vampires were still out there, letting common sense take ahold of him, he pushed the P228 back down and pulled out the M4, then reaching for the XM26 down his leg, he clicked it in and slammed the box of ammo into [* M4 Light shotguns use boxes- they're like clips except with Shotgun shells] it, then pumped it once and started moving again, Night Vision sure helped in a situation like this, particularly as he noticed that one vampire, a particularly special one move swiftly.

Moving as fast as he could to intercept that leech, he blocked out all the sound, so now all he heard was his beating heart. And it was one hell of a tune.

As he dashed, he checked occasionally, the Vampire had managed to blow away an agent, more, it seemed, now, but what he needed to do was get close enough to Slam that bowie into his thigh... Suddenly, that seemed like a good idea, and as he watched the guy get scraped with bullets, it started becoming a better and better idea, he hooked back the M4 and reached for the Bowie Knife on his leg and unsheathed it, revealing a monsterous Eight-inch dagger, specifically designed to cut and pierce flesh. In this case, that vampires flesh. Just having the knife freed things up, he was able to move faster with it out, and was closing in on the atheletic, damn-good-aiming, Somehow-good looking man, the surest aspect of the situation, was, was that the blade in his hand was going to draw that Vampire's blood...

He rounded the bend just as the vampire started to side-skip to dodge fire, years of training exploded into all of the nerves of Alaska's brain and lunged for him, holding his palm to the base of the knife to guide it in, and in it went. What he felt was the satisfying like-cutting-through-butter feel of a knife entering flesh, what he didn't notice was the blade not going in right, and only going through the muscle, and not doing any real damage [Because Templar, you're going to have to escape.] But what he did notice, was the cringing of the Vampire from the wound, and what the vampire would notice, was an FVZA Shadow getting ready to punch him in the jaw.
KJ Crush
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 07:54 AM

Regular

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 30

(OOC: It's cool.)

--------------------
Roncas
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 03:37 PM

Hunter

Member No.: 17

OOC: I feel bad for Templar. He has a bullet wound in his leg already, a grazed bullet wound on his arm, a shot into his side and now about to have a knie wound. He is going to be in pain in the morning.
Templar
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 10:11 PM

OOC:That is because I am the main bad guy here that you agents just can't shoot me in the head like you do to the other vampires. Haha, oh well, vamp's regenerate right? I'll be tip top by next mission I think. Anyway, I will not be posting much tonight because it is my sister's birthday today. She is 20! We are going out to a movie and dinner. Shall be grand. Gonna have me a big ol' steak. I might come back later.

Alaska... Alright, the whole damn many guns thing I'll allow, but don't be pullin' any "dashing like a mad man" or "shadow back flip antics" stuff. Just because our boys in Iraq wear more, do you see them doing crazy stuff? Nope. Just keep it realistic, that is allot of stuff you have there.

--------------------
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: Dec 2 2006, 07:55 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Member No.: 26

[Meh. Years of training with carrying guns would let my guy run faster than most people with guns, and he can run anyway, so carrying an M4 and a UMP (Because Pistol/TMP would be little) won't bother him much.

GUYS: I've struck gold and come down with Pneumonia. Cyber- Until I next say, you have direct control over Alaska's actions.]
Jay
Posted: Dec 2 2006, 10:19 PM

Memories...

Member No.: 34

The rifle was out of ammunition, just as Jay had lined up a perfect shot on the vampire feeding on a downed policeman.

Fuck. Looks like I've got to get into this. Not what I wanted.

He sprinted down the hill with his shotgun in hand. By the time the vampire was aware of him, he was already right behind it. As it turned in shock, Jay unloaded a barrel full of shot into its face at close range. The policeman moaned, so it appeared he wasn't quite dead yet, but his wounds made it clear that the only way he would survive would be through transformation to vampire.
Jay looked down with pity at the man.

"Sorry," he murmured, then fired a single bullet from the GLOCK into the man's head.

Looking round, he saw the battle begin to go the way of the police and the agents. Many of the surviving vampires were fleeing into the woods. He made a small note of which direction they were moving.

Looks like it's just about over. Heavy casualties on both sides. I guess we won.

OOC: Kind of a hard thing to ask, but would somebody get bitten? I need to get rid of this vaccine, and not on myself.
Templar
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 02:52 AM

Vincent bared his fangs at the man atop of him. The bastard had jumped on his prone form and stabbed a massive knife into his leg... like that part of his body had not taken enough damage already. The agent was rearing back to punch him in the face.

But no matter how fast a human is, a vampire is always faster...

The pack leader used his fast-twitch muscles to throw out his free hand, grabbing his enemy’s fist mid-air. In the second the two of them struggled against one another's strength, Yuri, one of Vincent's vampires, came running up and kicked the shadow's ribs hard as if punting a living foot ball, his steel toed boots most likely causing a break or at the least a very nasty bruise. The blow sent the man flying off the pack leader and onto the ground a few feet away, his landing kicking up a cloud of leaves.

Yuri opened fire on the nearby policemen with his semi-auto shotgun, making them scramble for cover. When they stopped returning fire, Yuri grabbed Vincent by the collar and threw him over his shoulder, keeping his gun in his free hand. As his underling carried him off, the bloodsucker saw another one of his men grab the unconscious agent that Vincent and shot earlier and carry him off too, the remaining vampires disappearing into the darkness of the forest.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 04:21 AM

Team Leader

Member No.: 19

OOC: Damn templar, You taking hostages too,huh?

IC:
Judder felt the slight dragging and then carrying sensation but could not bring himself above the pain to see what it was.

Razor barked and whined to save his master, But the agents and police officers held him back.

--------------------
user posted image
Templar
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 04:51 AM

Fuck that hurts! Vincent thought as he pulled the knife out his leg. The wound was soon disinfected and dressed by the pack's nurse, the young woman smiling a toothy grin as she padded the newly wrapped gauze.

The survivors had made it back to the cave. There was no possible way that the agents could find the place unless they could jump as high as a vampire... which was more than unlikely. The weary vampires growled to themselves and slumped to sit or lay down to rest.

Their new prisoner was lying unconscious in the far reaches of the cave, near Vincent's own cot. He had been handcuffed and bound, resting quietly with his head slumped into his chest that was slowly rising and falling.

With the knife in his hand, Vincent limped over to the captive.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 05:12 AM

Team Leader

In his mind Judder was being told by Razor to wake up. He thought, A talking dog? How fucked up am i?Judder heard the slight crunch of a footstep on hay and snapped completely out of the state of subconciousness he was in.

Judder eyes snap open as he sits up and tries to fight the cuffs as he screams.
"Goddamnmutherfuckingcocksuckingsonofabitch"
The vamps in the cave jump with alarm with the exception of two. The mutherfucker who shot Judder and then what appears to be a nurse.

All the people turn to look at him.Judder looks at the nearest vampire, the one that shot him and is now advancing upon him with a knife. Judders hands quickly remove the handcuffs and begin to work on the intricate series of knots that keep him from removing his bonds. He looks at the Vamp while doing this.
"What the hell you think you gonna do with that knife?" Judder asks

--------------------
user posted image
Templar
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 05:34 AM

Vincent watched as the agent miraculously began tearing away his bonds. Vincent shambled over and backhanded the prisoner across the face. Even in the weakened state caused by his wounds, he was still a very strong vampire. The hostage was thrown to the ground.

"Shut the fuck up." Vincent growled, brandishing the knife in his other hand. His own black blood was still dripping from the sharpened metal.

"You are going to answer a few questions for me. Answer them right and I let you live... answer then wrong and well... I'll eat your kidney with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 06:03 AM

Team Leader

The slap to the face just about knocked Judder out cold. Slowly getting back to a sitting position, Judder didn't let the fact that he was bleeding or that he had slipped the last of his bonds.
Judder serenely looked at the Vampire. Judder spits blood across the boots of the vampire. "I do not fear death." He takes and pushes himself with his feet against the wall until his back is firmly against it. "Besides, Im your huckleberry" Judder laughs as he remembers the quote from Doc Holiday in the movie Tombstone.

--------------------
user posted image
Templar
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 06:23 AM

Vincent's jaw dropped slightly and his right eyebrow rose while his left narrowed downward. The look quickly faded for a more stern appearance.

"Tell me where the FVZA are based in this city and where I can find that traitor." Vincent growled. The bloodsucker was flipping the knife in his hand around and around with preternatural skill as he thought of Dart… the little bastard. Knife fighting was something he did when he was still a mortal. He had a knack for small blades and how to work them in close quarters. He was never very good at throwing them however, but he could do it when called upon.

The graceful dance of the small weapon continued as the vampire quietly waited for an answer.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 06:33 AM

Team Leader

Judder watches the knife with feigned disinterest as he takes the count of the vampires. Hmm..fifteen Judder thinks to himself. Another thought crosses his mind.I wonder how my vest is.

Judder slowly, deliberately moves his hands into view and unbuttons his overshirt. Underneath it is the Kevlar vest that saved his life. He counts the bullet impacts before removing the vest to reveal the sickly purple impact bruises. "Well, I have to say, those are the worst looking bullet impacts I have seen in a while."

Judder looks up at the vampire. "By the way, since it seems we are going to be here for a while." "My name is Judder." He chuckles at his remark and winces with pain as he gingerly touches one of the bruised points on his body.

"If you must know, there is an assload of agents in the hotel." "I think about fifty, including an asshole called Duran." "Im not sure but i believe they keep the traitor in a top floor walled in room." Judder says in a disinterested voice as he looks over the vest.
"Hmm..One more bullet and you could have killed me"

--------------------
user posted image
Templar
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 07:12 AM

Fuck

There was no way his team would be able to take a hotel down. Judder did tell him that Dart was still alive though, so where the FVZA went that fucker was sure to go like the little lamb he was. Vincent paced as he thought.

This mission had gone to shit. The higher-ups would have his head on a platter when they found out that he had failed so damn bad twice in a row. He needed to report back to HQ. The nearest Order relay station was a few states away at a docking station in Seattle, Washington. An old friend by the name of Seamus oversaw that facility. Last Vincent heard they vamp was fiddling in the zombie virus, injecting locals with it that he picked up off the street, creating a small army of the buggers.

It would have to do. The pack leader turned to Yuri.

"Yuri... help our prisoner get ready for travel. We are going to go see Seamus." Yuri nodded and walked over to Judder, raising his gun into the air and slamming the stock into the agent's jaw.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 07:18 AM

Team Leader

OOC: Godamn, Im no use dead Templar.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0291 seconds · Archive