Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Death Manor II, Part two of the Aurora, Montana Mission
Templar
Posted: Nov 24 2006, 04:26 AM

Vampire/Proper English Mod

Group: Vampire Command
Member No.: 35

In the north Montana city of Aurora, people and pets have been turning up dead or missing. Many of which found are torn to pieces or have severed limbs. Blood is evident around the bodies, which suggests it's not vampires, but no one is certain what is causing this mayhem. Some say its zombies. Others say the claw marks and pawprints mean its werewolves. Either way, the city is terrified. No one leaves their houses between dusk and dawn, and strange noises are coming from the Echoe Woods to the north of the city. The mayor has officially declared the city under curfew, fearing that anyone out at night won’t return. Many are questioning these attacks and the mayor’s reaction to them.

(Above originally posted by Cyber78)

It has been thirty six hours since the vampires attacked the Wellingford manor. Lord Wellingford is in FVZA custody and their protection, held up in his now taped-off manor. The agency has decided to investigate the original killings in the area, sending out several investigatory teams to the surrounding area and city to find out what the hell happened.

Vincent and the other vampire’s whereabouts are unknown at the moment and it is unknown whether they will strike again.

Note
The FVZA is now in the area in force due to the Manor incident.

*Please sign up for this mission in the OOC forum

This post has been edited by Templar on Nov 25 2006, 03:49 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 24 2006, 05:01 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

When I finally woke up I was in this room with a bunch of medical equipment, nearly everything was white, the bed I found myself laying on had white sheets and a big cherry red button, and I was dressed in one of those rediculous gowns. That told me that I was in some sort of hospital or something, and that led me to the conclusion that there were needles and IV's nearby that were likely to be stuck into me.. Suddenly I felt that I'd rather be knocked out in that old guy's basement than were I was.

But the first priority was getting my clothes back and then changing out of the rediculous gown I was in. Second priority would be to find my M1911 and knife. Third thing to do was figure out what was happening. And the fourth thing on my list of things to do for the day was to get myself something to drink.

I checked to make sure nothing was hooked up to me that might cause pain if I suddenly got up, and much to my pleasure there was nothing. So I hopped out of the bed, walked out of the room and saw two nurses. One was young, pretty and blonde, while the other one was older and less pretty. My first instinct was to talk to the prettier of the two, but my head told me to ask the older one for help. As bad as it is to stereotype I figured the pretty one probably got through life pretty easy so she wouldn't be as helpful.

"Excuse me maam, but it seems that I've got some wardrobe difficulties that you might be able to help me with." I said to the older nurse.

"What do I look like? Your maid?!" Exclaimed the nurse.

"Uh... what?" I said in a confused manner.

"Oh nevermind. Alice get over here and help this patient!" Shouted the nurse.

Almost as if trained like a dog, the young blond nurse immediatley came over towards me and the older nurse walked off while pulling out a pack of cigarettes.

"Can I help you sir?" Asked Alice, the blond nurse.

"Um... yeah... you see it seems that I'm not properly dressed... and I can't find my pants... or any of my clothes for that manner..." I said meekly. Alice let out a quick giggle and asked for my name so that she could help me out.

"The name's Miller, John Miller." I said, immediatley regretting trying to act like a well known British spy.

"Wow, so my boyfriend was wrong. Government agents really do talk like that!" Said Alice. I was getting the feeling she was either mocking me or she really was as dumb as her hair color suggested.

"Yeah... so about my pants..." I said trying to get back to business.

"Oh right, I'll be back in a minute John." She said as she walked to the elevator, hopefully to fetch my clothes.

And so she returned five minutes later with my clothes. I gave her a quick thanks and went back into the room I had woken up in. After a minute or two of trying to figure out how to get the curtain to slide I finally got it to work and changed my clothes in near privacy. Finally I was looking like a professional.

Now if only I had a clue as to where my team was.

--------------------
user posted image
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 24 2006, 05:57 AM

Hunter

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 36

Guy Graphon walked into hallway.

"Hey man, how ya feeling?"

edited by Templar for grammer
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 24 2006, 06:09 AM

I saw a familiar face walk into the hallway, it was about time somebody showed up. It seemed that Guy was the only one decent enough to come fetch me.

"In all honesty I feel like I've just been gang raped by a whole state prison since you ask. But in the meantime I don't suppose you have any clue where the rest of my stuff is, what the hell's going on, and where the rest of the team is do you?" I answered and then asked Guy.

--------------------
user posted image
goteamventure15
Posted: Nov 24 2006, 07:15 AM

Rookie

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 33

(Jesse and Julie Sawyer are walking down the hall during a lively conversastion. Jesse has a large black backpack. They turn the corner and both stop dead in their tracks. Jesse burst out laughing while Julie kinda stares embarrassed for Miller. Jesse is bending over trying to catch his breath between laughs.)

JESSE SAWYER: God damn it Miller! I've seen you wear some pretty tasteless shit but this...this takes the cake.

JULIE SAWYER: Don't listen to him. Jesse wishes he had battle wounds to show off. He needs all the help he can get, when it comes to the ladies.

JESSE SAWYER: Please...the day I become a recruitment grunt to meet women. Anyway, I brought your shit Miller.

(Jesse hands him the black backpack.)
KJ Crush
Posted: Nov 24 2006, 07:50 AM

Regular

Member No.: 30

QUOTE (Cyber78 @ Nov 24 2006, 06:09 AM)
"In all honesty I feel like I've just been gang raped by a whole state prison since you ask. "

(OOC: BEST! LMAO!)

--------------------
Judder
Posted: Nov 25 2006, 03:35 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

OOC: I got permission to post from Templar.

IC:
A great shouting came from the entrance of the hallway. The enraged voice of Judder rebounded across the bare hospital walls like a zealously thrown rubber ball.

"What do you mean he can't come in here?" The nurse that had left John with the younger, prettier nurse to take a ciggarette break was blocking Judder and Razor's path into the hospital.

All of a sudden Razor's clipped ears slanted back to his head. A low growling began to eminate from his throat. Razor's gums slide back to reveal perfect white teeth, the kind made for ripping and mauling. The dog slowly walked towards the now terrified nurse, intimidating her and making her step back against the wall.

Judder watched this with satisfaction and walked past the terrified nurse. As he reached the corridor where Miller's room was, he called to Razor;

"Razor, come on boy" Razor looks at the woman for a moment and then ran to catch up with Judder.

This post has been edited by Templar on Nov 25 2006, 03:41 AM

--------------------
user posted image
KJ Crush
Posted: Nov 25 2006, 05:09 AM

Regular

Member No.: 30

( OOC: I hope you don't mind me using Razor, Judder. )

A howl echoed through the air, as a 7'5" monster steped out from the woodland area and made it's way into the back streets of Aurora, Montana. With peircing yellow eyes, he made his way through the alley ways, searching for prey. As he turned the corner of a rather large building, he spotted chiled with a cast on his leg, who seemed to be by himself, and with a huff he darted forward. The child looked to his right to see a 7 foot, wolf with what seemed to be endless rows of teeth, that latched onto the childs arm and pulled him to the ground, the Wolf then began to tear at the small boys flesh, it seemed he had caught his preyy...

Meanwhile as Judder and Razor entered the room, Razor darted tword the window. Razor stood on his back leg, bracinghimself aginst the window seal and began to bark out the window. Outside a comotion could be heard, sounds of a child screaming aswell as grunts and loud banging sounds, Razor continued to bark out the window...

--------------------
Alaska
Posted: Nov 25 2006, 06:49 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Member No.: 26

[Wait. Have we confirmed It is a Werewolf? Cyber, I thought Werewolves weren't OK'd yet, and even so. The stuff on the site does not indicate a size increase, just some physical changes, right, either way, I'm posting, as it doesn't really look like many people care. If you need me to take my post down, then post or something.]

It had been about an hour after his plane touched down that he made it to Aurora. He had sped across the highway in the nice car the Government had provided for him, to which he was directed toward a Hospital, they didn't have the specifics, all they said was he was at a hospital. He only stopped once, or rather, was stopped once, by a passing Police Officer who apparently missed the Government plates on the back of the car. Alaska had briefly explained the situation, and then the Cop directed him toward the Hospital. Awful nice of him.

As Alaska stepped into the hospital, he was met with odd looks. Perhaps it was the suit, or something. As he stepped up to the receptionist, he asked, "Hi, I was looking for a, uh, Mister John Miller?" She began to look down to her computer monitor before she did a double-take, then looked at him and spoke, "Under what relation?" Alaska, caught unawares simply said, "Oh...uh... No relation." almost instantly after he said that, she replied, saying, "Well, our apologies then, but I can't let you see him. Alaska smiled a rather cynical smile, "Miss, I asked you nicely once, but now I'm going to ask you again, only this time, under the pretense that I'm a Federal Agent sent by the Government."

The Receptionist laughed so hard she nearly fell out of her chair, "You, you're a Federal agent!?" she broke off laughing again, "You're too young!" He sighed, then pushed his hand into one of the pockets, and took it out with his wallet, flipped it open and revealed his ID and Badge. "Ma'am, I'm going to ask again, where is John Miller?" The woman immediately sobered up and told him where to go.

Alaska stepped out of the Elevators, a little disoriented, as hospitals had that effect on him, he looked to his left, then to his right and moved on. As what appeared to be Nurses moved around, and the occasional doctor in a white Labcoat walked by, he started to get the feeling he was sticking out like a sore thumb. Maybe it was the Trenchcoat. Maybe the Suit, probably the Fedora, he shrugged, it didn't matter anyway, not until he saved half the Staff's ass from something dangerous. As he stepped around a corner, he heard the statement, "In all honesty I feel like I've just been gang raped by a whole state prison, since you ask. But in the meantime I don't suppose you have any clue where the rest of my stuff is, what the hell's going on, and where the rest of the team is, do you?" He moved briskly onto seeing two men standing and speaking to each other. Bingo.

Stepping in next to them, he started to speak, in response to the confused looks on their faces. "Hello, I'm, uh, Agent Alaska, I head the armory over at HQ. I read up on the reports, then got a message from the bigwigs that I was needed up here. Something about needing a Shadow for the mission, they told me as soon as my plane touched down to locate a John Miller at one of the hospitals, turns out there's only one. Not surprising. My planet touched down not too long ago, and now I'm here. Where do I need to go?"
Randall
Posted: Nov 26 2006, 03:19 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 39

Some distance away from the town lay a cave, it entrance cleverly hidden with rocks and brush making it practically invisible to all but the most trained eye. Within the small cavern lay several bodies seemingly dead to the world. And for the most part this wasn't too far from the truth.

A group of vampires lay resting until the sun finally set and they would be free to walk the earth again. Only one body, near the entrance, showed signs of movement.

Randall sat there going over his latest footage in his digital camcorder. When he was on watch duty there really wasn't much else he could do to pass the time. He adjusted his sunglasses, the only way he could stare at the small LCD screen with hurting his eyes, and pressed the play button again.

His internal clock was telling him it wouldn't be too long before the sun finally set and the others would awaken, something he was looking forward too after several hours of boredom. Still, it was nice to know they trusted him enough for guard duty, if only a little.

He raised his head up as he saw the bodies begin to move. Wouldn't be long now.
Templar
Posted: Nov 26 2006, 03:36 AM

OOC: Alaska, if he wants to be a werewolf, let him be a werewolf. So speakith the one in charge of his mission.

IC:

Vincent sturred. He rose from the cot he had been sleeping on from deep within the cave and shook his head to clear it. His knee hurt like a bitch but was already healing. The nurse they had bitten a few weeks back was sure paying her rent within the order, the fresh bandages wrapping the bullethole in his knee.

I am going to snap that bastard's neck when I get the chance, he thought to himself.

The pack was going to move out and see what they could due about the FVZA in the area. Vincent walked up behind the guard they had set up for the day. He was fiddling with that camera of his.

Fancies himself an filmmaker... Good for him...

--------------------
user posted image
Roncas
Posted: Nov 26 2006, 05:05 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 17

OOC: Hey Tmplar since this is a new one and i missed part one ima hop on in.

IC:

Roncas had arrived in Aurora City a hour ago after a long flight from New Orleans. I was providing a special lecture to an old friend back in his professor days. The man was a zombie enthusiast as myself and asked me all sorts of questions. I had to give him the old Top Secret BS because well I didn't feel like getting in trouble.

I missed the first assult up here and was rather disappointed. They seemed to have gotten into some trouble while fighting off soem baddies. The military vechicle dropped me off at teh hospitol that John was stationed at. I walked through the door and asked the recpetionist where John's room was. She was reluctant but hurried me in when I showed her my badge.

I took the elevator down and headed to John's room. I saw a few other agents there and greeted them accordonly. I sighed when I saw John all wrapped up.

"Can't go a day wihtout me helping can, ya? If I woulda known it was this tough I would have canceled my classes to help ya'll."

I reached down and sctratched Razor's head. I've grown kind of fond of the dog it is a filler for my old lab I lost a few months back. I reached into my pocket and gave him a treat. "Good boy."
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 26 2006, 05:26 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 36

to cyber:

"hey, whyre you asking me? Ive bin away for the last few days! it should be ME asking questions to YOU! so... what the f*** happened to ya all?"
Templar
Posted: Nov 26 2006, 05:27 AM

OOC: No problem Roncas

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 26 2006, 05:28 AM

After taking a lot of "sympathy" from my coworkers I finally got dressed and ready, with all my stuff. I loaded my M1911, checked to make sure the safety was on, and slid it into my holster.

Now that I was ready it had seemed that there were a few agents waiting for me.. It was good to know that people seemed to care about my well being.

"Alright lady and gentlemen, I'm glad to see that you're all alive and well." I said as I cracked my neck and straightened my tie.

"But back on to the mission. As I'm sure you all know, what happened at the mansion wasn't pretty, if memory serves correctly those bastards killed Kenny. But I don't suppose that we can dwell on that, what we need to focus on is that we came to this town for a reason. Even though we succeeded in killing some vampires there's still plenty of them left, and we can't exactly leave until we've taken care of all of them." I said to explain the situation as I saw the blonde nurse Alice was suddenly watching us.

She'd probably heard me mention the word "vampires" and was probably trying to figure out if that's what I actually said. I looked right into her eyes, blinked once and then turned away to explain my plan for the mission.

"So anyhow, the problem is we don't know if they're going to skip town on us or if they're intent on holding their turf. So to be on the safe side we'll want to stay in town for at least a week, keep our eyes and ears open to odd stuff going on, and then act accordingly. I'll have the police give us a call at the hotel if any sort of assaults or homicides come up since in a place this small violent crime is rare enough where it'll run a high chance of us wanting to investigate it. But assuming we don't hear of anything weird happening all week then just think of it as a vacation. In the meantime I'll go out to buy us some beers and we'll have poker night in my hotel room tonight."

--------------------
user posted image
Templar
Posted: Nov 26 2006, 05:47 AM

Vincent placed his hand on the day guard's arm, patting it to let him know his shift was over. The pack leader waved his hand and several vampires gathered about him.

"Alright boys, this is how we are going to do this. We all know that the FVZA is in town. They are NEVER a good sign for our kind nor our order. If we are to take them on, we are going to need to be at full strength. You three will bring back Intel for us on the FVZA." Vincent said pointing to three senior members of his pack.

"You bunch will stay here and guard the cave and the blood packets the order has supplied us with." He said sweeping his arm over half the number assembled.

"And the rest of you will come with me to cause some what of a 'stir' in the city. Got that?" The bloodsuckers all shouted their approval and the plan was set into motion.

The group of vampires stalked over the high fence and into the backyard of one of the citizens of the city. By the looks of it, the owner was some type of hunting aficionado; the heads of all kinds of animals mounted on the inside of his house that were clearly visible through the windows.

This should be fun..., The bloodsucker thought.

They snuck in, Vincent punching his hand through the door's small glass window and turning the handle on the inside.

No alarm... dumb shit...

The pack spread out, moving throughout the building with practiced proficiency. The owner was passed out on a chair, a bottle of Jack Daniel's in his hand.

Pathetic

He pointed to one of his men and told them to take care of the hunter.

"I'll be checking out the man's gun stash..." Vincent said laughing evilly to himself.

--------------------
user posted image
Roncas
Posted: Nov 26 2006, 06:15 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 17

I was glad to see that miller was better. I decided not to dwell on kenny for I barely knew the kid. ((OMG you killed kenny! You bastard!)) I half smiled at the idea of drinking. I haven't been a big fan since I lost my brother to alcohol poisoning and I try to stay away from the stuff.

"You can drink. If there are vampires around do not expect me to be drun. I like to be aware of my surroundings. Anyway. It makes it easier for me to win ya'lls money. Give me a call on my cell phone when ya'll are going to play."

I stood up and walked out. The sun was setting and a cool breeze began to fill the night. I took out a cigarette and began smokign it while stairing out at the sunset. I waved to the military escort to pick me up and bring me to the hotel I had a room at.

If those vampire freaks are still out and about they best not expect to catch me off gaurd...

30 min later I arrived at my destination and told the escort he was relieved from duty for the night. I walked into my room and made sure to lock the door and check the room. After everything was clear I took a quick shower and unzipped my bag. I put on a pair of black spandex material and put on the kevlar armor pieces. They were positioned on my chest, arms, legs, and one around my neck. I slid two boweing knives into thier slots.

I put on a long sleeve button down which fit looslely over the under garments and slipped on my pants which fitted likewise. I put my DE in its holster and threw on my sports jacket.

Now to wait for Miller to call.
Judder
Posted: Nov 26 2006, 08:56 AM

Team Leader

Member No.: 19

OOC: Why, not I'll post.

IC:
Judder felt slightly embarrased when Razor had jumped up at the window and barked. Even though Razor had calmed down enough when Roncas came in.

Judder leans up against the wall that is not viewable by the hallway.

When this new person, in a trenchcoat of all things shows up. Judder listens intently to the man but kind of misses the words after "Hello, I'm, uh, Agent Alaska".

Razor gets interested in the new arrival and pads over towards him.

Judder walks around the nurse while John is doing his little speech about the things that go bump in the night. He leans up behind the wideyed alert blonde haired girl.
"Boo.."
The girl jumps and hightails it out of the room, Startling Razor who is still sniffing around the Alaska fellow.

OOC: I know i butchered the present tense thing in this. Please bear with me as im trying

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 26 2006, 07:40 PM

Memories...

Member No.: 34

OOC: Sorry I'm late, got carried away with playing Stepmania.

IC: Jay woke up as a jolt hit him in the back. He grunted and murmured sleepily, "Wh't th' hell?"
A man wearing a white coat leaned into his blurry field of vision and said quietly, "Just rest. You've just come out of surgery for removal of bullets in your arm and leg."

What?

Lucidity returned to Jay with the force of somebody puching him in the stomach. "What the hell? Where am I? Where are the agents? How did I get here?" He tried to sit up, but was pushed down by two people who he could not see.
"Give him a sedative. I think he's going to be struggling."

"Urgh.....no....."

The next few hours seemed like a dream, a dream where you cannot wake up or move your body, but are rooted to the spot in the middle of infinity...

Jay woke again to the sound of muffled voices. He groaned and shifted to see his shoulder, which was heavily bandaged. His thoughts drifted to the vampire who had done this, and he allowed himself some grim satisfaction at the knowledge that the hole he had shot in its knee had to be giving him as much pain now as his arm was. The voices returned, and he pinpointed their location as being through the wall.

Why won't these bastards shut up, so I can sleep? Maybe there'll be someone who knows WHY I'm in this hellhole.

He sat up in the bed and gagged at the wave of nausea that ran through him. Cursing, he half-rolled out of the bed onto his good right leg and leaned against the wall. Using the wall as a place to rest his back against, he shuffled out of the room. A young blonde-haired nurse rushed past him without even noticing his efforts to escape. She looked rather pre-occupied, he thought to himself.
The room she had left was where the voices were coming from.

Maybe someone is hitting on her?

Jay entered the doorway from which the voices were coming from and staggered into the doorway.

"Hey, you people! Shut up, some of us have just got out of surgery!" he yelled, then stared at the people assembled inside.
Templar
Posted: Nov 27 2006, 02:52 AM

Vincent pulled the small string that was hanging from the ceiling. The light hanging in the closet clicked on, illuminating the small room.

Oh my God..., the bloodsucker thought to himself.

Inside was the most expansive gun collection outside of a retailer he had ever seen. Rifles, shotguns, high powered hunting revolvers and magazine fed pistols sat on custom made display shelves. Vincent smiled his toothy grin and picked up a Colt, admiring the custom engraving on the grip that must have cost an arm and a leg.

Like a kid in a candy store.

The vampire grabbed the 1911's leg holster and strapped it to his leg, that smile still glued to his features. He slid in two clips of ammo into the side pouches and loaded the gun with another. He snapped the gun in place and looked around for anything else that caught his eye.

Two of his vampires followed him in. Vincent turned and grinned at his fellows. He grabbed two high powered rifles off of the rack to his right and threw the guns to the pack mates. They snatched the weapons out of the air and secured them to their backs with the attached straps, turning to see what else to loot.

Vincent then saw the back of the gun closet, the only part of the room that was still thrown into shadows. The vamp snuck over and clicked on the light. There, on a gorgeously made stand, was one of the prettiest guns the vampire had ever seen.

A GLOCK 18.

"Oh my... Yes please." the vampire said as he took the weapon for himself and a bag to hold all the extra clips of ammunition he was going to need.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0331 seconds · Archive