zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Death Manor, and everything was going so well...
Templar
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:00 AM

Vampire/Proper English Mod

Group: Vampire Command
Member No.: 35

and everything was going so well...

Vincent had been reaching for his back pocket the entire time he and the agent had their guns pointed at one another. In it was the throwing knife Dart had tried to kill poor Daaken with. With a flick of his wrist, the bloodsucker threw the blade rocketing towards the agent's gun, defecting off of it and throwing the agent's aim off.

Perfect, one in a million shot

Vincent then turned and fired three times at the individual who had just gunned down his men and hobbled to the cellar door, firing off another shot as he almost fell down the stairs and smashed the lightswitch with the butt of his gun on the way down.

The basement was thrown into darkness and the vampire dissapeared.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:06 AM

Memories...

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 34

Jay dodged the first bullet, and took two in the leg. The third hit him in the left arm. "FUCK!" he roared, as his arm and leg succumbed to waves of pain, and he fell to the floor. He let off 1 full clip of the Glock into the one remaining vampire, spraying the wall with blood, then lay back and groaned.

OOC: Sorry about that other post.
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:10 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

Damn he's good.

Something that I never expected was to have a knife thrown at me, and then hit my gun, completely throwing my aim. When it hit my gun I fired one round immediatley, and hitting the floor a couple feet from where my target actually was. The vampire ran off pretty quickly and I tried reajusting my aim fast enough to hit it, but my second shot completely missed, and the third shot... well the gun was out of ammo so the third pull of the trigger just made a nice *click* noise. Pulling the trigger while being out of ammo is far from the best thing that can happen to your self esteem, that's for sure. But at least I was fortunate in that when the vampire had fired his shots that had missed as well.

Only problem was it seemed that Jay had been hit instead of me. Guess this meant that even though he'd gotten off with a couple shots to the extremities, I didn't think he would be too pleased if that vampire had gotten away with it.

Within about a second I hit the floor running after the vampire in the suit, and went down the stairs looking for him as I reloaded my weapon. That's when I realized by the time I was in the basement that the lights were out, I had no idea where the light switch was, and he had nightvision that I didn't. And even though I had a full magizine and a round in the chamber ready to go, my only chance of detecting him was to hear him or see his muzzle flash. Problem was that the muzzle flash would most likely be a result of shooting at me, which could easily end in injury or a mild case of death.

Now I see why children are afraid of the dark...

--------------------
user posted image
Templar
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:28 AM

Vincent watched from the shadows. The agent looked around, trying to see the him in the inky blackness. The vampire smiled, moving about like a ninja in the darkness.

Like a game of cat and mouse the bloodsucker followed the agent, dashing front place to place in the cellar.

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:36 AM

I saw something to my left. But I also saw something to my right. And yet I heard something behind and in front of me.

Great, my mind is now playing tricks on me.

That's when I saw something move about ten feet in front of me. I brought my weapon level, aimed at where the motion had been, and then let loose all seven rounds in my weapon at my target.

And instead of the kind of squishy noise I expected from hitting flesh, or a moan of pain, or a scream of terror, all I heard was the shattering of glass from where I had shot.

Oh that's just lovely, I just wasted my entire magizine on some British guy's wine collection while there's a vampire who's probably right behind me. And knowing my luck he's probably thirsty, or just really pissed at me. Damn I just made an idiot of myself.

I pulled the release on my weapon and the magizine dropped, hit the floor with a dull thud and I reached for another magizine, all while knowing that my prospects weren't looking too spectacular.

--------------------
user posted image
Templar
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:42 AM

Vincent closed his eyes and shook his head.

Such a waste of good wine...

The vampire's arms reached out from the darkness and wrapped around the agent's neck and under his gun arm. The bloodsucker jerked the weaker man around and kneed him in the back.

"Now now boy, lets not get hasty. Our little conversation back there was cut a little short thanks to your friend there. You I like. What is your name?" Vincent said, breathing heavy and laughing slightly.

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:49 AM

Getting kneed in the back by a man who's roughly five times stronger than he would be as a human freaking hurts, and this was no exception. Other problem with a vampire's strength is that once one grips you your chance's of escaping are pretty minimal unless you've been rolling around in garlic recently. And as much as I liked garlic, vampires weren't the only one's who tended to be offset by the smell of a guy who rolled around in food seasoning.

Oh... so this is why standard procedure dictates you don't go chasing after vampires on your own.

"My name is John Miller, FVZA field agent. Now what might be your name?" I answered and asked in response.

Hmm... I wonder if I could get to my knife... and how much good it would do me...

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:53 AM

Memories...

The light flicked on.
"His name is Vincent," a hoarse voice announced, "and I would appreciate it if you did not kill him right away, Miller."
Jay was perched on the steps, a gun in his left hand, his right hand clenched over where he was hit with the bullet. It was covered in blood.

OOC: Vincent? For some reason, you reminded me of Vincent Valentine from FFVII. Man, his gun rocks, but that's beside the point.
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:55 AM

I gave a quick grunt now that the pain of being kneed in the back was seeping in,
"Oh don't worry about me killing him, I'd say that in actuality I'm sort of the bitch in this relationship at the moment." I called out to Jay.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:59 AM

Memories...

"Really? I hadn't noticed; I thought that was you on the top." Jay shook his head to clear his dizziness. No use. It just came back.
"Don't mind me. I can't do jack-shit right about now."
Templar
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 03:01 AM

Vincent looked up at the man he had shot before falling down the stairs. The vampire re-grabbed John and aimed his revolver at the man on top of the stairs.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 03:04 AM

Memories...

Jay grinned weakly. "Don't try it, hotshot. I don't care whether you're a vampire or not; I can empty a round into you before I die, if you do shoot me." He leveled his gun at the vampire. "Where should I get you? The head? Chest? Maybe the other kneecap? Something that'll make you let go."
Templar
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 03:09 AM

Vincent looked at the man at the top of the stairs with awestuck confusion. Did he really think he had the upper hand? The vampire was entirely hidden by the body of the agent. If this guy shot, he would hit John.

"Sure..." Vincent said. The vampire fired, the bullet rocketing towards the man at the top of the stairs.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 03:11 AM

Memories...

Jay was lucky; he collapsed from blood loss and fatigue. The bullet flew harmlessly above him, but his vision was spinning.
"Fuck, why now...?"
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 03:13 AM

Why didn't I just met a nice girl, settled down had a family, and lived a peaceful life as a small town cop?

Here I was a hostage to a vampire, the very that I was paid to exterminate. I don't know if that was irony, or just a cruel twist of fate, but probably the worst feeling of the night was when this vampire I now knew to be named Vincent fired. But not at me, that would've been quick and painless. No, he fired at Jay, the very guy trying to get me out of this mess.

Seing Jay collapse after being shot at just sent a feeling to my stomach that made me feel like throwing up. I've seen people get shot, I've seen zombies have their heads exploded, I've seen vampires get decapitated. But never a comrade (even if we didn't officially work together) shot quite like that.

That's when I began reaching for my knife that was in it's leather sheath down near my ankle on my right leg.

--------------------
user posted image
Templar
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 03:18 AM

"Why didn't you just met a nice girl, settle down, have a family, and live a peaceful life as a small town cop?" Vincent said, mockingly. He had a nitch for feeling other's emotions and putting them into words, sometimes being accused of reading minds.

"Anyway John, my gun seems to be empty. I could kill you with my pair hands right here and now, but I respect you. We will meet again." with that the vampire slammed his knife-like hand onto the agent's neck.

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 03:25 AM

The last words I heard were kind of eery. When a guy who essentially controls whether you live or die goes and practically reads your mind then you start to get this feeling. For me it wasn't so much fear as it was surreal, and it was somewhere between intrigue and despair.

The second part about that we'd meet again essentially told me what was going to happen. In that second I knew that I'd be left alive, but unable to pursue him. And what a coincidence, half a second later I wasn't even concious.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 03:35 AM

Memories...

Jay staggered to his feet. Vincent was nowhere to be seen, and John...
"JOHN!"
Jay practically fell down the stairs, and crawled to the prone figure, checked his pulse.
He's still alive... thank God. No bites either. What the fuck happened?
He pulled the walkie-talkie from Miller's belt and turned it on to the FVZA frequency band. The radio silence was strange and not very promising.
"Broadcasting on all FVZA frequencies. Vampire attack on Wellingford Manor. We have an agent down, he's badly hurt, and so am I... hello?"
Jay just about gave up, when...
"Hello? This is Smith of the FVZA. I'm with Judder and Wellingford. They're safe. Where are you?"
"In the wine cellar... please hurry..." And with that, Jay passed out.
Templar
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 03:44 AM

Vincent watched as FVZA vans pulled up and swarmed the manor. The attack had been a failure, but he had learned many new things... at the cost of many of his men's lives. Daaken was among the dead.

Rest well old friend, Vincent thought.

"I will be watching you John Miller." he said quietly, the surviving members of his team gathering about him and they dissapered into the rain-drenched forest just as the sun peaked over the horizon and bathed the area in light.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 03:46 AM

Team Leader

Member No.: 19

Judder walks up to the Wellingford person. He extends his hand out to him to shake hands "My name is Judder, the dog's name is Razor"

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0375 seconds · Archive