Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Death Manor, and everything was going so well...
Templar
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:49 AM

Vampire/Proper English Mod

Group: Vampire Command
Member No.: 35

Vincent snapped out his arm and snatched the small knife from the air, his super human reflexes surprising even him. The second blade flew past the two vampires and imbedded itself into a nearby wall.

Bringing his gun up to bear, Vincent fired twice at the man who jumped through the window. The powerful gun kicked in the bloodsuckers hand. It took a second to regester who it was...

Dart.

Fucking traitor

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:52 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder barely had time to duck as the vampire struck the truck. Luckily, Judder was short enough to roll under the truck and then pepper the vamp's knees with several shells worth of buckshot. The vampire screamed with pain as it's severed knees went one way at it went the other. A small growling is heard and then more screaming as dark black blood geysers out of the vehicle's open door. Judder thinks Way, to go Razor

--------------------
user posted image
Dart
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:52 AM

Regular

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 23

Dart was able to miss one of the bullets but the other one hit him in his left arm. he looked at the vampire and laughed "good show, although the suits a little much,"

he grabed wellingford around the waist and jumped out of the window with him, he ran into the surrounding woods knowing the road would be to easy to follow and hoped the FVZA would follow him.
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:56 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

I hate it when this sort of thing happens. I thought as the vampires dropped down in front of me and Wellingford. One of the vamps was dressed in a rather fine suit with a crimson tie and obviously had a good dentist. The other on the other hand could've been dressed in a pink pokadot sweater for all I cared, the guy had a submachine gun that could easily rip a person to shreds at close range. And close range was exactly the range we were at.

The vampire with the SMG opened fire, and was out of ammo in the snap of a finger. Those guns fired pretty damn fast, and although he had run out of ammo at least one of the rounds had hit the old guy in the shoulder, knocking him on his back. So far I wasn't doing to well at this whole protect the old guy gig.

I quickly knelt in front of Wellingford to put a meatshield between myself and him, kind of a shame that I had to be that meatshield. My weapon which had been pointed upwards I quickly dropped downwards, then leveled it right on the chest of the vampire with the SMG.

"What I've felt never shined through what I've shown, never free, never me, so I dub thee unforgiven." I said to myself as I pulled the trigger five times in rapid succession, each time sending a round spiraling towards the vampire I was aimed at. The first two rounds struck him square in the chest, the third flew right past his head and missed completely, the fourth round hit him right in the throat and punched right out through the spine, the fifth round another miss. If the vamp was still alive he was most definatley paralyzed and wasn't any threat.

Now for that one in the suit and crimson tie...

Somebody who I didn't catch a glimpse of had grabbed Wellingford from behind me so at least that'd be one less distraction. I considered the possibility that it was a vamp, but figured if that were the case I'd have been sucked dry since the old man couldn't possibly fight back.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:57 AM

Memories...

Member No.: 34

Jay, hiding in the darkness and watching the drama unfold, was at a loss. Miller had stopped, then gone crazy, vampires had shot Wellingford, a vampire seemed to have gone rogue, and was now in the woods with Wellingford.

What the fuck is going on?!

It didn't matter. Or did it? Wellingford was paying. No Wellingford, no money, and he'd already got two vampires. He fired Tim twice at the remaining vampire. One shot went wild. The other, due to his position, went through one of the vampire's kneecaps.
Templar
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:59 AM

Wellingford remained calm as the vampire grabbed him. The old man reached into his jacket pocket and produced a mace can thrusting it in the bloodsucker's face.

"Fuck you." the british lord said, filling the vampire's eyes and mouth with high concentration mace.

This is why we need to do background checks on the newguys... Vincent thought as he fell to the ground.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:02 AM

Team Leader

Judder whistled to Razor and reloaded his shotgun. Judder reached past a sizeable pile of gore in John's Jeep to grab the radio. "This is Judder calling all agents, Whats your position?"

--------------------
user posted image
Dart
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:03 AM

Regular

Dart jumped into Judders the car and hoped he was not seeing the sunrise...

he sayed, "I've done my part now do yours.." he passed out.

OOC: we both changed are post JUdder... umm change your back or me change mine back?
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:09 AM

I heard a crash through the window behind me, and a load ouch to complement it. That wasn't a good sign.

"They say that only a woman can break his spell, pure in heart who will offer herself to nosferatu. But unfortunatley, I don't have the luxury of having a woman pure in heart to offer herself to you, much less a woman at all. So it looks like I'll have to deal with you the good old fashioned way." I said to the vampire in the suit as I aimed my weapon at him.

I heard Judder call for the position of all agents on my radio. Thank goodness he was still alive. I picked up my radio with my right hand with my weapon in the left still pointed at it's target.

"In the foyer, and a little busy at the moment." I responded on the radio.

"Now, where were we?" I asked the crimson tie wearing vampire.

--------------------
user posted image
Templar
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:13 AM

Never... EVER... take your eyes off a vampire.

Wincing from the pain his wound caused him, Vincent rolled backwards and onto his feet, pointing his revolver at the agent's head. The bloodsucker smiled again, his dazzling teeth shining in the faint sunlight coming through the widow.

and everything was going so well...

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:16 AM

Team Leader

"Ill get the old man"
Judder sprinted towards the fallen British man."My name is Judder im here to help"
Judder grabbed the man and commences to pull him to the Jeep.

--------------------
user posted image
Dart
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:18 AM

Regular

There was a FVZA radio in the jeep and Dart who is falling in and out of conciousness pressed a button and spoke

"The mans in the jeep the suns coming up i crawled into the trunk, leave any vampire and get away now! Wellingfords wounded."
Templar
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:20 AM

OOC: Dart, please for the love of God use grammer when you post. I am having a hard time understanding what you are doing.

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:23 AM

Great... a mexican standoff and I'm about 90% sure that neither of us are mexican...

By this point I had my weapon pointed at his head, and I'm pretty sure his weapon was pointed at my head. Nothing like a standoff to keep the blood flowing. I stared into his eyes which were black and dialated like a normal vampire and I saw him flash his pearly white teeth. I gave a quick smirk in response as I tried to think of something to turn the odds in my favor, not even noticing that it was just about dawn.

--------------------
user posted image
Dart
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:24 AM

Regular

OCC: Sure sorry, i'll do it from now on. I never noticed I was not doing it, sorry. *smiles*
Templar
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:29 AM

OOC: No worries mate. Just trying to make it easier on everybody.

IC:

Vincent let a breath out of his mouth, letting his exhalation pass over his teeth. It had been almost ten years since he had had a worthy opponent. The bloodsucker memorized the agent's face and stored it in the back of his head for later use... that is if either of them made it out of this alive.

"It is good to see someone in the FVZA is worth the title the agency has come to bear." he said, almost growling the words.

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:39 AM

"Why thank you very much. You yourself seem to personify the kind of vampire that would rival Dracula himself." I responded.

Having small talk with a vampire while we were facing off. Although much more pleasant than trying this sort of thing with a zombie, this wasn't exactly something I did everyday.

--------------------
user posted image
Templar
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:47 AM

Two forms crashed to the floor next to the Vincent and the agent having fallen from the balcony above. One was the dead body of a Manor guard, his throat ripped out viciously. The other was of an FVZA agent, a rookie. His face had been completely bashed in and was oozing brain matter to the floor.

Vincent didn't even flinch.

Three vampires landed next to the bodies, their weapons leveled at the agent and hisses spread across their lips.

"Well well," the vampire said coldly.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:50 AM

Memories...

Member No.: 34

Two gunshots rang out from the darkness, and Jay stepped out with his two handguns pointed at the two recently departed vampires.
"You didn't forget about me, did you?" he asked sweetly. "I've been here the whole time."
He grinned. "Darkness, be my friend..."
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:53 AM

"Well, I suppose that this does indeed even the odds a bit." I say with my weapon still locked on to the suited vampire's forehead.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0237 seconds · Archive