Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Death Manor, and everything was going so well...
Jay
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 11:50 PM

Memories...

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 34

Miller was right. The vampires were likely to be after Wellingford, and there is almost no place safe enough to keep a vampire out.
"Okay, maybe we should just keep him with us?"
A crash of tinkling glass interrupted his thoughts.
"VAMPIRE!"
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 11:58 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

I heard the crash of the glass just as Jay did, and I withdrew my weapon from it's holster as my response.

"Alright, we're at a temporary disadvantage here. Let's move the man out to the cars, we've got some better weaponry there which will compensate for the vamp's advantage here." I reply as I begin to scan the room with my senses.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:02 AM

Team Leader

Member No.: 19

I heard the breaking of glass as i was standing outside, next to the cherokee that John and I had arrived in. I reached into the vehicle and grabbed my shotgun, flipping the safety off and loading a round into the chamber. I whistle and am soon joined by Razor. "Razor, scent." Razor begins to immediately pad the grounds around the cars on guard.

--------------------
user posted image
Dart
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:11 AM

Regular

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 23

Dart knew if he was going to save himself he was going to have to do it quickly, he seperated from the pack and decided to get outside as fast as he could knowing that the FVZA was smarter then his leaders pack, he figured they'd of gone to there cars to get better weapons or to run away and he was right

Dart yelled to the FVZA agents "I am the one who sent the letter dont shoot" then he threw his gun at there feet and hid his knifes inside of his belt. he hoped that they had read or heard of the letter in which he spoke.
Judder
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:16 AM

Team Leader

The gun skittered out of the darkness and bounced off of Judder's boots. In a flash Razor shot off into the darkness. Judder follows Razor to where Razor has pinned a lanky looking fellow down. Judder stares at the fellow for a moment. "Razor, stand guard" Razor puts a large paw on the person's face and growls a little bit.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:18 AM

Memories...

Jay glared at Miller. "Don't take him outside at night! He's British nobility. He'll probably have some sort of hunting trophy room. I'll keep this vampire busy, you go with Wellingford." He drew his second handgun and opened fire on the vampire.
Dart
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:20 AM

Regular

OCC: opps miss read thanks, i'll edit.

Dart got away from the dog and jumped on to the hood of a car, he said "Look i am Dart the vampire who sent that letter i want to help if you can help me, please. what other choice do u have they'll be here any second"
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:22 AM

Memories...

OOC: Dart, you aren't the vamp I'm shooting at. I'm inside. You and Judder are outside.

Jay glanced down at the corpse of the vampire and kicked it contemptously. Hearing yelling outside, looked out of the smashed second-floor window. Judder appeared to be having some sort of standoff with a lone vampire. Jay unslung his rifle and took aim at the vampire's head...
Judder
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:25 AM

Team Leader

Judder looked incredously at the vampire that seemed to be pleading for help. "What do you need some help with?" Judder looks around as Razor begins pacing nervously, "Hurry, Before i put the dog on you again"

--------------------
user posted image
Dart
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:27 AM

Regular

"I know you have a cure for this thing i have, this vampire, i know you have it, and i want it, just promise me that and i can get u all away from here faster then they can reach you or help you fight them, i need help." he was in a panic as he spoke, they'd be here soon.
Templar
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:30 AM

Vampire/Proper English Mod

Group: Vampire Command
Member No.: 35

Vincent snaps back to reality. He had been staring at the flames for a time now. There was movement throughout the manor.

Aw fuck...

The second team must have made their move. These rookies were starting to get on his nerves. The vampire turned to his men, noticing he was missing a soldier. It was that fucking new guy.

"Move out! Kill everyone on this floor. You know your objectives! MOVE! Daaken! With me!" Vincent shouted as he drew a .44 magnum revolver from his suit jacket. Daaken, Vincent's second in command, strode up next to his leader. He had a Mac-10 in his hands and a cold, calm look on his face.

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:31 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

"Not a bad idea but there's another agent outside with a one hell of a dog. If we can get him to one of the vehicles we should be able to safely evac him." I responded to Jay.

I was considering firing at the vampire that had come to attack, but I figured Jay could handle it and I'd need my ammo for later.

"Sir, we need to get you someplace secure." I said to Wellingford while I continued to scan for vampires and led him towards the foyer.

"Oh and best of luck." I called out to Jay as I continued into the foyer with the old guy.

--------------------
user posted image
Dart
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:33 AM

Regular

Dart was panicing now, "make up your mind shoot me or let me help you there here"

OCC: i put jay instead of Dart for some reason..
Judder
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:36 AM

Team Leader

Razor began to growl at the darkness. Judder spins around and drops to a knee. "Well, Vamp, if you are going to help, now is the time". Bouncing from knee to knee in a kind of duck walk, Judder backs up to a car. Razor stands next to him no longer growling.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay

Memories...

Judder hasn't opened fire yet... maybe he has the situation under control?
Jay frowned. He didn't have Tim with him. It was in the car with his other stuff. He stood up, then jumped out the window, grabbing onto the windowsill, and from there he pushed off the wall and landed in some dense shrubbery.
"Dignified? I think not..." He brushed the leaves and dirt off his coat, and sprinted for his car. He opened the back door and pulled out Tim, a shotgun and 2 boxes of extra assorted ammunition. Sprinting back to the house, he faded into the darkness.
Templar

Vampire/Proper English Mod

Group: Vampire Command
Member No.: 35

Wellingford nodded knowingly and followed the agent. They entered the foyer. Suddenly from above two forms crashed down in front of the pair. One of them wore a completely black suit with a crimson tie. He smiled, showing off his pearly white teeth.

For a breathless moment the agent and vampire stared into each others eyes.

Daaken leveled his submachine gun at the two of them and fired, clipping the old man in the shoulder.

--------------------
user posted image
Dart
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:39 AM

Regular

"There are atlease five other vampire inside, he need to get as many of you out as possible and get u away from here" i hissed into the blackness, get him in a car i'll be there in a minute, start driving." i took out my knifes, and threw one it hit its target on the shoulder and i dived into the darkness where another vampire was waiting for me.

this was my only hope.
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:42 AM

Memories...

Oh, fuck.
For once, Jay was thankful that he owned his black coat. At times like these, he faded right into the darkness. Other times, it just made him look like a goth. Running from shadow to shadow, he noticed another vampire running off into the house. He raised Tim, took aim, and fired. With a small FWIP, the silenced rifle propelled a bullet right into the back of the vampire's head. He just happened to glance through a window above, and saw the twin silhouettes of Miller and Wellingford, perfectly still.
What the fuck are you waiting for? Move, damn it!
In a blur of darkness, he rushed into the house.
Judder
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:45 AM

Team Leader

Judder opened the door of the Jeep Cherokee and told razor to jump in. Judder grabbed the radio on the dashboard and switched it on. "All FVZA we need to get to the vehicles." Judder threw the radio back into the truck as a shadow darted between him and the floodlights of the manor.

--------------------
user posted image
Dart
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:46 AM

Regular

a vampire dropped dead killed by its own kind, Dart stood up and spit the blacken blood of a vampire out of his mouth and came out of the shadows in a run with a knife in each hand, he herd a gun shot and saw a dead vampire, and the scene happening before him, the old man was shot, "shit" he said as he jumped threw the window and threw two knifes at the vampire who fired the shot.
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0230 seconds · Archive