Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

A Chance Meeting, Meeting in a dump of a restaurant...
Roncas
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 03:33 AM

Hunter

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 17

To arnold:

"I see your a bit confused with the gun and me bineg a doctor. I'm nto an actual doctor docter. I have a Doctorate in history and professor at a state college. I like ot be called doctor after spending 8 years working on my degree. And I was in the MArines back in my day as stated. I learned not to go anywere without my handgun after those days."

Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 03:36 AM

Hunter

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 36

To cyber:

"so I take it you are a memeber of a organization that controls zombie outbreaks? Hell! i didn't think one existed nowadays!"
Arnold Johnston
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 03:42 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 37

Arnold stands there staring at the blond guy with the micro-uzi in the trench coat in absolute amazement.

"Where in sam-hell *looking at the micro-uzi* did you get that f***ing thing? I thought those were illegal in 49 states? And how is it that I'm the only person out here who's not "in the know" with the whole zombie thing? Who are you people? And you, *looking at trench coat guy with the uzi* if you spit near my car again I'm going to break your f***ing teeth... do you have any idea how much it costs to get a car like this detailed? I'll tell you... a f***ing lot, and I don't make a whole lot of cash, so let's keep my expenses to a minimum, shall we?"

--------------------
silence is aquiesence...
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 03:46 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

What I'd just heard was good. It was something I never understood, how two marines who'd never met would often appear as if they'd known eachother for life. Thank goodness Roncas had the tatoo to show what he'd been a part of. If not for that I think the guy might've driven off into a ditch in a panic. After taking back my ID from the man in the BMW I explain things a bit.

"Ok now to answer a few things. The FVZA is the Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency. We were around from just after the Civil War and up until 1975. However by the time of out disbandment we were mostly an undercover operation, therefore few people had heard of us, and a lot of people forgot about us. And now just about a month ago due to rising populations of vampires and zombies we've been reinstated. Due to the fact that we were undercover, and now we're about a month old so if you've been out of the NSA for very long you wouldn't have heard of us.

Now as to why I'm out here. Well the long story short is that I was doing a bit of recruiting around the country, and having no luck I was travelling back down this road, stopped at a diner, and well the shit just sort of hit the fan from there. Kind of lucky and a bit of an odd coincidence that a bunch of nutjobs with a thing for hunting zombies would all show up at the same diner at roughly the same time.

As for what a class I outbreak is, that's basically just a small outbreak consisting of less than say twenty zombies. Right now there's really only four categories. Class I is nothing big, Class II is pretty big, Class III is basically a national disaster, and Class IV is basically an oh shit we lost outbreak. Not very specific I know, one of the things on this monthes agenda is to refine that to be more specific.

However now that you tell me about more Z's up the road that suggests that the problem is worse than I originally suspected. I'm glad you told us, but it's pretty bad news. It means that I was right and that there could be Z's for only God knows how far away.

And if the two of you don't mind me asking, that being Mr. BMW and Mr. Uzi, what're names?"

--------------------
user posted image
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 03:46 AM

Hunter

*Tuns to Arnold Johnston*

"Look, I dont care a s*** about the law. and if you talk lik that to me again, i'll show you what this uzi can do other than killing zombies."

*Turns to cyber*

I have no intention of telling you my name, since i dont find it beneficial. You can just call me 'Guy'.
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 03:50 AM

"Look Guy, in the FVZA we do things within the law to the best of our ability. Sometimes bending a few rules is a nessesity, but if you're going to play ball with us don't get the idea that we're a bunch of splinter cells who don't play by the rules. And as it just so happens, murdur is slightly illegal in this state so I'd recommend keeping that gun pointed at the zombies." I said in a tone that I made as non-threatening as I could.

--------------------
user posted image
Roncas
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 03:53 AM

Hunter

I gave the uzi kid a look.

"Put that shit away or you will be on the ground with two shattered kneecaps and a fucked up hand."

I pulled the hand gun out my belt.

"Never threaten a amrine in fornt of another marine. Or you will have two pissed off marines..."
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 03:55 AM

"Yeah... probably not a good idea to piss off a pair of ex-marines. I've noticed they can get a bit nasty when irritable." I say quietly.

--------------------
user posted image
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 03:56 AM

Hunter

"Look, FVZA agent or whatever. Like I said before, I dont care a s*** about the law, and as for that murder, I meant Ill blow his car up, not the guy."
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 04:03 AM

"I don't mean to nitpick, but blowing up cars probably violates some technicallity concerning traffic laws or something. That and we don't really condone blowing shit up without a pretty good reason. And finally, I'm sort of a sucker for BMW's so it'd put me in a pretty bad mood too if you blew it up." I respond.

Yep, this guy is fuckin' nuts. I think to myself. When I talk about my job the few who take me seriously often think that dealing with deadish people is difficult, well I've got to say in defense of the zombies that at least they don't threaten a bunch of wild stuff. They just try to eat you, nothing personal, just instinct. Live humans are the one's you've got to watch out for.

"Either way just keep in mind that I used to be a cop, so when the local cops around here come calling because some guy didn't give a s*** about the law I'll probably be on their side. Agency policy mandates that we keep on good relations with the local cops where ever we go." I explain while shifting my weight to my other foot.

--------------------
user posted image
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 04:05 AM

Hunter

*Smiles, lowers uzi*

"Right, sorry for being an ass. Been in a bad mood lately. So, what are you gonna do about the outbrak?"
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 04:07 AM

Oh thank you God. I thought to myself. I was seriously beginning to wonder if somebody was going to end their day with 9mm rounds in their chest.

"It's not a problem. We all have our good days and bad days." I tell Guy.

I was starting to wonder how many vacation days I had.

--------------------
user posted image
Arnold Johnston
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 04:09 AM

Hunter

*Arnold looks at the merry zombie slaying mob and sighs*

"My name's Arnold Johnston, I got out of the Corps about a year ago, and this macho bullshit was part of why... not to say that I can't sack up and deal with shit hitting the fan, but getting killed over a spat on car isn't worth it, feel free to spit away Guy, spit away..."

*Arnold leans into his car to check his Garmin Streetpillot 7500*

"Shit... this thing can't catch a satellite, and I don't have a map... where the hell am I anyways?"

OOC:
I really need a frame of reference here guys... where the hell are we?

IC:

*Looking at Doc*

"And before you say anything, that thing is the product of me working 80 hour weeks at the dealership selling as much useless shit as I could during last years holiday season... so I don't want to hear anything about being rich... I just really like nice toys... being single pays off in that respect... Seriously, do you even know how hard it is to sell cars in and around Christmas? It's nearly impossible... people are always whining about how they have to buy their wives gifts and stuff... my selling point is usually this... If you can't buy yourself a nice gift and have your spouse appreciate it, do you really want to spend the rest of your life with them? That usually works... sometimes ends in divorce, but hey, that's not really my problem now is it... but back to this zombie business."

Jesus... how do I get myself into situations like this? I could be sitting at home surfing the internet, maybe playing some video games... hell, I could be out drinking... but no... I had to trade in my plane ticket... and now look where I ended up, in the middle of a group of loony bastards with uzi's that are going to shoot the shit out of my car... if I survive this I'm calling my senator...

--------------------
silence is aquiesence...
Judder
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 04:12 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder walks over to the BMW. "Man what a car"
He walks over to John.
"Which vehicle is yours?"
A moment of discomfort causes Judder to shift
his ammunition carrier to a higher spot on his back.

--------------------
user posted image
Roncas
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 04:18 AM

Hunter

I laughed.

"I know the feeling. Even as a professor I don't get paid much. I don't really care though. I enjoy teaching. Was better than the marines even though I still love shooting. I recently got a new Dodge Ram... I like to feel like a man in my gas guzzeler."

I collected myself and began to look around.

"Alright. Don't we need to get back to business? I only have about 6 rounds left and I need to get to my truck to get another clip. It is over at the hotel. anyone want to go check it out wiht me just in case?"
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 04:25 AM

OOC: I just know we're somewhere in the midwest, Missouri I think.

"My vehicle's the Jeep Cherokee, should be unlocked if you need it for anything." I tell Judder.

"Oh and nice to meet you Mr. Johnston." I say.

"And now to business, you're right. I suppose first thing we do is secure the area and then clear out the hotel somehow." I tell Roncas.

--------------------
user posted image
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 04:28 AM

Hunter

"Are there zombies in the hotel? If so, mind if I come along?"
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 04:31 AM

"Although I can't say for sure, I would think there's at least one zombie in that hotel. And either way I figure we should check just to be sure, so feel free to come along." I said to Guy.

--------------------
user posted image
Arnold Johnston
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 04:33 AM

Hunter

OOC: Alright, good enough.

IC:

*Arnold stops what he's doing and looks at Miller*

"Wait a second... you said F --V-- ZA... Federal VAMPIRE and Zombie Agency... there are f***ing vampires too? God damnit... I suppose when it rains it pours..."

*Arnold pops his trunk and pulls out a duffel bag. He unzips it revealing clothing. He pulls out a tee shirt a pair of jeans and some white socks. He looks at Miller, the Doc, and Guy"

"I hope you guys don't mind, because I'm going to change here whether you like it or not."

*Arnold strips down to his skivvies and quickly puts on his tee shirt and jeans, then his socks and shoes. He is now wearing a Led Zeppelin tee shirt, a pair of faded jeans and his Doc Martins. He reaches through the window of his car and pulls out his leather jacket and puts it on"

"Suppose I'll need this if there's the bitey types about, don't want to lose parts of my arms fighting off a zombie attack after all..."

--------------------
silence is aquiesence...
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 04:34 AM

Hunter

To cyber:

"Right." *Raises uzi* "Lead on."
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (10) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0275 seconds · Archive