zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

A Chance Meeting, Meeting in a dump of a restaurant...
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 05:57 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

Jay just had to go out and point out the prediciment we were in. Once again, I let out an audible sigh.

"Yeah, looks like we've got a bit of a mess to clean up. If I had to guess I'd say there's some in the hotel locked in a room or something." I replied.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 06:00 AM

Memories...

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 34

"Hotel?" Jay exclaimed. "Crap... looks like I can't go back for the rest of my stuff then. But I suppose it's too much to hope that a zombie lets off something large and explosive?"

(OOC: why not put an overseas battlefield area as well? just a thought.)
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 06:05 AM

I'd dealt with my fair share of rednecks before who'd made some homemade napalm, and stuff like that during my travels. But what Jay just said had me a bit nervous. Well more than a little nervous, more along the lines of I kept saying oh shit... to myself in my head over and over again.

"Oh for the love of the flying spaghetti monster, did you just imply that you've got some sort of explosive device in there? Because if you did then I think I'm going to proclaim you the biggest nutjob I've met since... since... of nevermind, if you left a bomb in there then you're just flat out the biggest nutjob I've ever met." I said to Jay with the tone of an aggitated parent asking their child what the hell that noise was in the garage was.

OOC: First thing is that I'm going to keep all our battles in the US for a while. Second, I got too lazy to expand and make more combat areas until later today (tis 12:06 out here).

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 06:11 AM

Memories...

Jay grinned again. "To be honest, it's not that big. But I was told that my target may take... um... more than one attempt to... er..." His voice trailed off. "Anyway, do you want help or not? I personally don't care if this entire town goes to hell. But you seem to be good at obtaining information. I want that briefing you mentioned, and you seem to want to save this town. So quid pro quo. I help you, you help me."
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 06:13 AM

"Alright here's the deal. You take care of that bomb considering that there's civilians inside there, help us take care of these zombies, and I'll get you that briefing along with any tactical information on vampires you need. Do we have an agreement?" I offered to Jay as I extended my hand.

--------------------
user posted image
Roncas
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 06:14 AM

Hunter

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 17

"Well. There was nothing odd in the hotel. I had gotten my things before the zeds attacked me. So i dunno there. They look to be univeristy students though. They may have come from that way."

"And don't get me wrong. I am no scientist. I am just a scholar who has a fasination wiht the undead since I was a child."

I finished off my cigarette and tossed it away. "I think we need to do soem invesigative work."
Jay
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 06:17 AM

Memories...

Jay shook Miller's hand. "We have a deal. Roncas, can you estimate how many zombies there are in the hotel? We'll deal with them first, then move towards the university, if that's alright with you guys."
Judder
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 06:20 AM

Team Leader

Member No.: 19

Judder gets bored of the conversation between the two men. He walks back into the restaurant and grabs his bag.Walking back out to the group. Judder takes a knee on the ground next to them and opens his bag. He gets a rather wide buttpack out and checks it, there are fifty shells in it. Judder puts it around his waist, he then tightens it and clips the connecting harness together. Once again reaching into his bag he takes out a flashlight and puts it into his pocket. He once again reaches into his bag and pulls out a duct tape.

--------------------
user posted image
Roncas
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 06:21 AM

Hunter

"Uhhh... I wouldnt say many if at all. I didnt hear any screams when I was in there. And it does take a few hours for an individual to turn. Zombieism is a virus so its effects are not immediate. We just need to see if there is any people injured there first. And then check the sorrounding town..."
goteamventure15
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 07:02 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 33

Meanwhile, beside the local highway:

Julie Sawyer wiped the sweat off her brow and tried to catch her breath. Smoke still slowly poured from her Berreta pistol. On the ground by her feet lay a former zombie, still twitching. It wasn't that she was scared of it's apperance or the the cold hard fact such creatures exsisted. Julie had been fighting the undead long enough to grow numb to such things. This one however had gotten the jump on Julie and managed to get a strong grip on her left arm. Julie hated being touched by them. The cold icey grasp and it's almost certian death were one thing that she'd never grow numb to. Just then she heard laughing behind her.

" What happened to miss cool? One second your barking out orders like I give a damn and the next you're trembling in your boots."

Julie's jackass older brother and FVZA partner Jesse Sawyer swagered over. In one hand he has a Beretta pistol. The other is dragging an exterminated zombie by it's bloody shirt collar. He tosses the zombie next to Julie's kill and then bend over to get a batter look.

" If you weren't standing around with your dick in your hands, you would have seen that one sneak up on me," Julie snaped back.

Jesse pretends to ignore the comments and continues to search the corpses. "Well, what are we dealing with," Julie enquired. Jesse shakes his head in disgust and replies. "Nothing too good. Theres only about 80 bucks between both these suckers wallets. Talk about freaking cheapskates. Ones got a wedding ring we can pawn off but both the watches are pieces of shit."

Julie sometimes wondered if her brother truley understood they were no longer criminal experts. "No Jesse, I meant are there bite marks!" Jessie turned around and gave a sarcastic smile. "I hope you love all nighters sis, because you and me are going to have one hell of a slumber party. This guy has a huge chunk missing from his ankle. And unless thats syphillis, this guy got it in the forearm. Are source origin zombie still remains at large."

Julie spat in disgust. Finding the source origin was the biggest pain in the ass known to mankind. "Fucking zombies...why couldn't it have been vampires," pondered Jessie. His sister shot across a confused look. "You mean to say you'd rather fight Vampires then zombies?" Jesse turned the look with a puzzled one of his own.

"Christ, you'd rather fight a zombie? I can't belive we're even related. Zombies don't have a 12 hour time block where their virtually powerless. Zombies aren't harmed by the numerous gadgets are scientest have invented. Perhaps worst of all zombies, want to pick your bones dry. At least with vampires, you get to become something awesome after they bite you."

Julie couldn't help but laugh. Her FVZA brother was a closet Vampire fan. "So where do we look now Count Dracula? The trails gone cold. " Jessie laughed and made a monster face before responding. " Well there's two things these men have in common. And it's not that I just robbed them."

Jessie handed two small plastic cards to Julie. She glanced down and saw that they were both plastic key cards to different hotel rooms. Without saying another word the siblings took off. They hopped in their beat up FVZA issued work card and started the engine. As she started to drive, Julie looked over to Jesse and spoke.

"So did you hear the FVZA just discovered werewolves."

"Get the fuck out"

"No Jessie, I'm serious. They don't change in the moon or nothing like that. They're just big and...harry."

"That's fucking lame..."
Jason Drake
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 10:07 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 28

*With all the action gonna on, and the dumb chatter, i hear dragging feet. I approach the sound with caution and round the corner of the restaunt. I see a another of the "Things". I rasie my Colt and Yell*

Jason: "FREEZE DONT MOVE!!!"

*The Young women who i yell at dosent say anything, it just looks up and rasies her arms and approaches me with a evil leer.*

Jason: "I SAID DONT MOVE"

*The Women ignores me, and i decide to knee-capper her, she buckles down on the ground buts gets back up and continues torwards me. I shocked at what i see and i decide to get it over with. I aim carefully and shoot her twice in the skull and she takes a few more steps before hitting the ground*
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 20 2006, 03:47 AM

Hunter

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 36

This post has been destructified by Cyber78 for openly breaking rule #8;
8. No controlling other player's characters. This is extremely annoying and aggitates me to no end. It's ok if you were to assume something like the other player would blink when exposed to bright light, however those details are so small they're not worth mentioning.

You can control NPC's however. NPC's being Non-playable characters. These are things like zombies. You can make up NPC vampires, FVZA agents and civilians to interact with, command and fight.

However if a player introduces an NPC that seems important to the story, out of common courtesy unless said otherwise you should allow the creater to control that particular NPC.

And the blatand disregard of guidelines 1, 2, 3, and 5.

1. When joining a mission you need to provide a reason for being there. Whether it be that you just so happen to live there, or you're investigating a mysterious lead, you can't just spontaneously appear and start breaking shit.

2. Keep fair when using weaponry. Meaning don't bring a shotgun to a knife fight, don't bring a katana to a fist fight, and stuff like that. Nobody likes bringing a weapon that's force appropriate only to face a guy with an inappropriatley powerful weapon.

3. With the exceptions of a few cases such as when the shit hits the fan, you're not above the law. Meaning you can't just go breaking shit at random, and you most certainly cannot rob a gunstore unless the store is unoccupied and the police have pretty much been eaten alive.

5. Use common sense.
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 20 2006, 06:47 AM

Hunter

OOC: sorry, my bad. Didnt read the rules preoperly. and as for the guidelines 1 and 3, I was going to explain those things later on, after we destroyed the two zombies. And I did use my common sense. Whats rong with shooting a couple of zombies with a M240?

Anyways, here's the new version:

A blond guy in his twenties with a micro-uzi machine pistol (I beileve this is weak enough to be accepted) in his hands approached Jason Drake.

"Hey, i saw you fighting off that zombie. Youre pretty good. Im a zombie hunter, wandering around the country looking for zombies to kill." He prods the now inanimate zombie with his left foot. He then offers his hand for a shake. "Need some help? OH SHIT!!!"

*Withdraws hand, holds the gun in both hands and opens fire*

The bulets hit two zombies who had been sneaking up behind Jason. The creatures stumble upon impact, and fall backwards cracking their skulls open.
Tsumari
Posted: Nov 20 2006, 05:52 PM

Chief Truthiness Director

Member No.: 18

Through the panic and the shooting, Alan had been watching somewhat stunned. Zombies? Like real, f***in' Bruce Campbell vs the Army of Darkness zombies?

Suddenly, something clicked and he sprang into action. Making sure that the girl and the wounded man were alright, he made his way out to his Toyota Highlander to retrieve the .30-06 hunting rifle he had with him from a recent hunting trip in Wyoming. When he opened the back hatch, he was shocked by a bloody figure missing several fingers and wearing a College Soccer jersey that came at hm from his left flank.

For one horrifying moment, he striggled to free the gun from under a heavy bag of gear- and then from the zombie who grabbed the barrel. Just in time, he jerked the barrel upwards and pulled the trigger. More by accident than anything, he put a bullet through its head.

After his heart rate calmed, Alan studied this creature. He was starting to come to grip with what was happening. He knew what he had to do.

"Agent K!" His tone is still half-joking, but no longer sarcastic. The rifle is slung over his shoulder as he approaches the armed group of men. "I-I think there's something you need to know."

Alan kneels over one of the other fallen ghouls, recoiling a bit from the stench.

"Yeah, it's as I suspected. Just like the one by my car... The arms are bruised. Close quarters combat.... and the bites are spread out. Different sizes too. If these really are.... zombies... these ones were attacked in a tight space- by a goup of at least five."

He is beginning to even surprise himself. Investigative journalism had always been his thing, but his ability to remain cool came almost unnaturally.

--------------------
"Jesus is right-handed, like all Christians." -Dr. Stephen T Colbert, DFA
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 12:57 AM

OOC: Now it's pretty much all good, I simply didn't like that you spontaneously appeared and started opening fire with a light machine gun. Heck, those aren't even legal in the US unless you have a special collector's license.

IC:

Well things had really turned to hell in a handbasket. Suddenly I was in a group consisting of a university scholar, an investigative reporter, a former SWAT team member, some girl in the restaurant, an asassain, and a former Army Ranger.

And considering the sheer amount of zombies that seemed to have been approaching from nowhere and everywhere at once, the odds were looking pretty even. I figured that all the gunfire we'd let off earlier had attracted the rest of them. And although personally I wasn't too fond of attracting zombies via gunfire, at least it was easier fighting them in a parking lot than up close and personal.

I saw some blond guy come from only God knows where and knocked down two zombies with some kind of Uzi variant. Now that was odd, usually 9mm didn't do a thing to zombies unless it shot through the brain. I assumed that more happened than met the eye when that happened, only problem was knocking a zombie backwards didn't quite cut it. Although I'd heard stories of college kids falling backwards drunk and breaking their skulls, most of the time the brain would still be relatively intact so it wouldn't quite score a kill against a zombie. It might make the thing even less coordinated than before, but certainly not a kill.

Pondering that I walked over to the two Z's, bent over, aimed my M1911 at the first Z's head. This one appears to be a girl of no more than 12 years old, seems that HZV never hits the people you wouldn't miss, just those that you would miss. But it was for her own good so I steadied my hand and pulled the trigger. The bullet went straight through the frontal lobe and punched out the back of the skull with a sickening splatter of red and grey matter.

The second zombie was starting to get back up and reached a hand for me. Knowing that a zombie's grip tended to be a very unpleasant thing, I bent back up, took a few steps backwards, took aim at the skull of what appeared to formerly be a woman in her 30's with a passing facial resemblance to the little girl, and pulled the trigger.

Many armchair Ash's will tell you how easy that would've been. Each shot was made with the muzzle less than a single yard (meter for those in metric) away from their targets, and I had five rounds in the magizine at the time with an additional round in the chamber. But what no armchair Ash will admit to you is that sometimes it's not as easy as simply cocking a weapon and pulling the trigger.

What they won't tell you is that sometimes you look into the eyes of the target, and you see their soul trapped inside of them. And then you look at the zombies next to them, and you realize that sometimes they were a family when they were living. Some people can't handle killing a whole family, others too pride in that they were setting free the souls of the tormented. I used to be in the first category, that's how I was for quite a while. But eventually you just have to adapt, trick your subconcious into justifying something that your concious already has.

But in the meantime Mr. Rowan had made some startling observations about the zombies we'd put down. I wasn't so much suprised with his conclusions as I was how dead on they were (forgive the pun) considering that this man probably had no real expirience with Z's. This man had caught my interest.

"Mr. Rowan, your observations are nothing short of superb. Although I'm not shocked at the conclusions themselves, I am a bit suprised that a civilian yourself would make such observations and come to a conclusion so quickly and so accuratley. Assuming that you make it through this alive the FVZA is in need of people with your investigative skills." I told Mr. Rowan.

--------------------
user posted image
Arnold Johnston
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 01:43 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 37

*On the open road heading back to Baltimore from a convention*

Arnold just got done with a weeks worth of seminars and other various bullshit related to doing his job... which was sellign cars. It's not that he needed the seminar, it's jusr that the management staff decided that they'd take their top performers for the last six months and send them off to learn how to hold a management position. It just happened that for the last six months Arnold was the top performer, so off he went by himself. Why BMW would hold this seminar in Colorado and not Germany was the first question in his head, but he decided that he would just roll with it. He had a free first class plane ticket to Denver, he had a free stay in the Hilton hotel, he even had vouchers to eat all his meals at the Olive Garden (hey, not everything you get in life is the nicest thing around). Arnold decided that a little extra cash would suit him better than flying first class. He hated flying anyways, and he needed to make his next car payment on time for once. He cashed in his ticket, gassed up the car and left for Denver.

Now that he was done hearing about how you should manage your underlings he was looking forward to getting back to life in Baltimore. He missed a weeks worth of drinking at his favorite bar with his favorite bar tender, and he missed his weekly Thursday night trivia at said bar. All in all Arnold spent most of his time at Max's Taphouse, when he wasn't at work that is.

*Arnold turns on the radio and starts to tune for a station*

"Jesus, country... country... more f***ing country... *sigh* why fight it man, it's just meant to be."

*Tim McGraw sings despair and horror into Arnold heart*

"God, I can't f***ing take this music anymore..."

*Arnold grabs a random CD out of the visor case and puts it in the player. Starland Vocal Band blares through the car. Arnold sings along.*

"GONNA FIND MY BABY GONNA HOLD HER TIGHT, GONNA GRAB SOME AFTERNOON DELI-I-IGHT. MY MOTTO'S ALWAYS BEEN WHEN IT'S RIGHT IT'S RIGHT, WHY WAIT UNTIL THE MIDDLE OF A COLD DARK NIGHT? Man, now this is some music..."

*Just then Arnold looks up and sees something lying in the middle of the road, he swerves nearly running it over and slams on the breaks. The vehicle stops about 50 feet past the obstruction*

"What the hell was that?"

*Arnold gets out of the car to inspect his vehicle making sure that he didn't actually hit anything. When finally satisfied with that he walks slowly towards whats in the road. When he gets within about 20 feet of the thing he sees that it's a woman. Her left leg from the knee down is hanging off of her by a few remaining tendons*

"What the hell... Ma'am, are you alright? Do you need me to call someone?"

*Arnold looks at his cell phone and sees that he has no service*

"Ma'am, are you alive? I can see that you're hurt, but if your dead I'd rather just leave you there and let a state trooper deal with your dead body... if you're not dead say... uh... say brains."

"...... braaaaains......."

"Well f*** me running..."

*Arnold walks over to the woman lying on the pavement*

"Listen, I didn't mean that whole leave your body out to dry so some trucker could really run you over thing, I was just kidding, see that's how I deal with stressful situations, I make little jokes like that, haha, see, it was a joke, see?"

*The mostly lifeless body moans as he gets closer and starts to move, turning onto it's back to face Arnold. As she turns over he sees that her neck has been torn apart and she's missing a hand"

"Oh Jesus! F*** me! What the F*** happened to you?"

*As he bends over to get a better look at her she grabs at his leg. His first reaction, other than terror, is to immediately kick her in the face, which he does, but he manages to fall over while doing it. Her grip is broken, but she's now crawling towards him*

"Get the hell away from me lady, you're crazy ass can fucking lie here and rot!"

*Arnold struggles to his feet and makes for his car. As he turns around he is confronted by a man that looks like a lumber jack. He's 6'5" and probably weights about 240. He stands about 5 feet from Arnold between him and his car.*

"Dude, if that's your old lady you really need to call someone, she's pretty f***ed up. So yeah, I don't have any cell service here, and I need to get gas, oh and look at the time, it's almost time for me to call my wife and kids back home, so I need to get to a populated area so I can get in contact with them so that they don't worry and call the state troopers to go out and look for me and my car, which has Lo-Jack so they'll find it no matter what anyone does with it... so yeah, uh, you have a good one dude, I'll catch you later."

*The lumberjack slowly starts to shamble towards Arnold slightly dragging his left leg*

"Uh, dude, you've got a wicked limp there, you might want to get that checked out..."

*Just then Arnold notices a gaping wound in the lumberjacks side as his flannel jacks flaps to one side*

"Um... yeah... uh, shit!"

*Arnold bolts to his left at a full sprint once into the woods far enough, and certain that the shambling lumberjack isn't following him he starts to make back towards his car. Arnold then begins to think to himself, realizing that talking out loud probably won't make things any better.*

Jesus... why the hell did I run into the woods, that guy is going to know that I'm going to come back for my car, and he'll likely just take it... but him and it woman were pretty messed up... maybe that was just hollywood makeup, that's got to be it. His wife is a amputee and to get their kicks he makes her up like a really hurt chick and has her lie in the road, then when someone stops to help her they steal their car... probably kill them too... damn, I'm glad that I got away, now I can call the cops on their asses and get them put in jail... Seriously, how many people live out here, with the look I got at those two they'll totally have an accurate sketch with which to arrest those two assholes...

*After a few minutes Arnold gets back to the highway about 100 feet past his car. It's still running and the lady is still in the road, but the lumberjack is nowhere to be seen. Arnold sprints for his car, and as he gets in he sees why he didn't notice the lumberjack, he was in the back seat, it almost looked like he was trying to hide there.*

"Oh hell no.. dude, get your ass out of my car, that's right, I'm over here!"

*The lumberjack manages to get up out of the back seat of the car and shambles towards Arnold*

"That's right come over here, right here man, come and get me."

*Arnold stands off of the roadway yelling at the lumberjack, he looks down the road at where traffic would be coming from and doesn't see anything, but he hears the sound of traffic. He moves towards the crest of the hill in the road and sees a truck barreling down the highway towards him.*

Now if I can just wait until that truck passes it should scare that guy enough to let me get to my car and get the hell out of here...

*As the lumberjack begins to shamble towards Arnold he turns and begins to move up the middle of the lane where the truck is coming.*

"Dude, you better move, there's a truck coming. Dude, I'm serious, there's a truck right up the road, can't you hear it man? Can't you-- oh shit!"

*The truck flies past Arnold without so much as a honk, it slams into the Lumberjack turning him into a fine red jelly and runs over the woman with no indication that it had any plans on slowing. It almost seems as though the driver meant to not only hit both those two others, but that he probably swerved to hit Arnold and simply missed.*

"Wow.... "

*Arnold, who is visibly shaken at this point calmly walks to his car, shuts the back door, gets in and resumes his drive."

*The music is still playing*

"I ROSE ABOVE THE NOISE AND CONFUSION, JUST TO GET A GLIMPSE BEYOND THIS ILLUSION, I WAS SOARING EVER HIGHER BUT I FLEW TOO HIGH. THOUGH MY EYES COULD SEE I STILL WAS--"

*Arnold switches off the stereo*

"F***ing Kansas..."

Several miles down the road Arnold sees a diner and a hotel. There appears to be a bunch of people outside the diner, and he hopes that either one of them has a working cell phone, or that the diner has a land line that he can use.

As the BMW M5 pulls up to the four men standing in front of the diner Arnold rolls down the window.

"Hey, one of you guys wouldn't happen to have a phone would you? Or maybe the diner does, do you know?"

*Just then he notices that they're all carrying guns and there are two dead bodies on the ground in front of them.*

"Please don't kill me... I promise I won't tell anyone, I'll just keep driving, I won't even stop for gas until I hit the next state..."

--------------------
silence is aquiesence...
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 02:35 AM

While I was trying to contemplate what our next move would be a rather nice BMW pulls up. I briefly shoot a glance at my Jeep, and then quickly lower my head in shame. Although the Jeep was great for what it was built for, the thing didn't even have so much as a built in cupholder, I had mine bolted over the emergancy brake.

The gentleman inside the car then pulled down his window and asked if any of us had a cellphone. But before I could answer to tell him I didn't have one, he seemed to have noticed the fact that we were all carrying guns, and the two dead bodies probably didn't look too innocent. My suspicions were confirmed a second later when he actually asked us to spare his life, and promised he wouldn't tell anyone.

I just let out a quick laugh when I heard this, turned on the safety of my M1911 and holstered it. I'd need to go grab my Winchester from the Jeep anyhow, and this guy obviously didn't seem to comfortable in the situation he saw.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah. Take it easy fair citizen, because this ain't what it looks like. What you've stumbled on to is what appears to be a Class I zombie outbreak, and I'm the FVZA agent in charge of cleaning up this mess. I'll just warn you that this area has not yet been deemed secure, so even though you shouldn't panic you should probably get some gas, which we'll give you escort to do, and then proceed on your way." I say to the man in the BMW in an attempt to calm him down as I reach for my ID.

--------------------
user posted image
Roncas
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 03:12 AM

Hunter

With my gun already holsterd and this man obiously thinking we're killers made me shake my head and chuckle like cyber. I scratched my beard and eyed the car.

Fucking rich bastard...

I saw his tattoo on his forarm and smiled. While cyber was doing his FVZA field work fancy badge shit, I walked up to him.

"Well. Well. We have a marine here. Well I would say ex-marine by that gut. Hi. I am Dr. Roncas Olui. Former Seargeant of the Marine corp some 10 years ago."

I took off my blazer and rolled up my sleeve to show him my own personal insignia. I decided to keep my blazer off for it was getting a bit warm and through it into Cyber's jeep.

"That ones yours, huh? Licences plate says public so I assumed it's yours."

"As cyber was saying. This si a Class I zombie outbreak. I assure you we are not lieing. Swear on my grandfather's purple heart"
Arnold Johnston
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 03:24 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 37

Looking at the man who has identified himself as "in charge" Arnold begins to think that there's no chance to survive this. Clearly they're going to kill him, take his car and make a merry escape, all the while listening to some horrid country music... at least that's the impression he got from the scene he saw.

"Uh... listen man, really, it's not worth it. Not only do I only barely make the payments on this car, but I don't have any cash on me. I've got credit cards, but they're probably maxed out, and that wouldn't do you any good. And if you did take my car, it's Lo-Jacked (hell... saying that might one day save my life, so I suppose I'll continue telling people that)... so it won't do you any good to take my car if I go missing."

After seeing the man produce an ID he quickly snatched it from him and rolled up his window. Upon inspecting the ID he at least knows what to call the man standing in front of him. After noticing the tattoo on the man that was now talking to him through his window he rolled it down.

To Roncas
"Yeah, it's mine, I work at the dealership, got a pretty nice deal on it... so... you're a Doctor... with a gun..."

*Now turning to Agent Miller*

"So... John Miller.... listen... if you're not going to kill me, and you are working for the Government... which I'm not quite sure I believe yet, why are you in the middle of po-dunk f***ing nowhere? And what the hell is the FVZA? I worked for the NSA when I was in the Corps... as your friend here has so clearly pointed out... and I never heard of any agency that had anything to do with Zombies... f*** maybe that's where the Splinter Cells all went..."

*Arnold turns off the car and steps out, he rolls down the sleeves of his dress shirt covering the tattoo, looking now to the Doc*

"Let's just keep this our little secret huh? It's been a few months since I got out, and I'm still in denial mode... trying to forget a lot of what I used to do and what I saw during my time overseas."

*He looks at Agent Miller*

"Agent Miller... I think that I might have had a run in with some zombies a few miles up the road... *Arnold goes on to explain what happened* So does that make any sense to you? Oh, and here you can have this back now."

*He hands Miller his ID back*

"And one last thing... What the f*** is a class I zombie outbreak?"

--------------------
silence is aquiesence...
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 03:27 AM

Hunter

QUOTE (Cyber78 @ Nov 21 2006, 12:57 AM)
OOC:  Now it's pretty much all good, I simply didn't like that you spontaneously appeared and started opening fire with a light machine gun.  Heck, those aren't even legal in the US unless you have a special collector's license.

OOC: I was planning to say he smugled one out of the army. Anyhow...

IC: The blond guy holding the micro-uzi came over to join cyber and roncas.

"Did you say a zombie outbreak? Shit!"

*spits carelessly* it lands a few feet away from cyber.

"I saw a few zombies around, but didn't htink it was an outbreak!"
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (10) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2333 seconds · Archive