zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

A Chance Meeting, Meeting in a dump of a restaurant...
Judder
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 04:46 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

I pumped the slide as I followed John out the door. The first zombie that i saw was an ugly muther, half of his face was gone. I was moving so fast that i had no choice but to slam the butt of my shotgun into its face. The sickening crunch was followed by a slurping sound as it fell to the ground. I immediately drew a bead on the other zombies and went to work.
Ka-chow, They stumble as the 000 buckshot tears through their center mass.
I hear John scream , "the head, the head"
I level off the bead on the nearest one's head and fire.
It's head literally disenagrates from the shot impacting on its head.
I decided to have some fun with the other one as i had three shots left. I shot its legs out from under it and let it crawl towards me, still moaning.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 04:50 AM

Memories...

Member No.: 34

Jay watched the guy with the shotgun open fire on the zombies.
"Wow, not bad." he remarked. Watching the lone zombie crawl towrds the shotgun man, he put it in his sights and fired a single bullet into its head.
Miller becoming a zombie was not a kill. He frowned. Then, in a flash of inspiration, he had an idea. This wasn't a proper hit. He had not been paid in money yet. He could leave Miller. Better yet, Miller might be able to help! If not, then...

He made his decision. He dismantled the tripod and slung Tim on his back. He climbed onto the fire escape ladder and climbed down, drawing his GLOCK 22 semi-automatic handgun. He hit the ground and walked across the street.
Approaching the shotgun-wielding man, he said
"I'm Jay."
Roncas
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 04:55 AM

Hunter

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 17

((uh... john didnt become a zombie...))
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 04:57 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

OOC: I think he means my character can't just be bitten or something.

I saw Judder firing at a zombie in the wrong area so I had to give him a shout to shoot for the head. No big deal, most rookies make that mistake a lot. Then I see he shoots one in the legs, bringing it down. Not very professional, so I made a mental note to tell him that later. But the weirdest part was when brain matter just popped out of a zombies head before Judder even shot it. Then some guy comes over and introduces himself to Judder right in the middle of all this chaos.

I simply shook my head. When the shit hits the fan, some people panic, others react like heros, and some people don't even seem to notice.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 04:58 AM

Memories...

OOC: yeah, you are important, and I can't let you die (yet)
Judder
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 05:03 AM

Team Leader

Judder eyes the person suspiciously, his quick observing eyes notice the rifle.
"you use that thing just then" Unconsciously, Judder thumbs shells into the magazine of his shotgun. A small throbbing sensation begins to flow up from Judder's left arm. A warm sticky wet sensation hits his lower arm.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 05:06 AM

Memories...

Jay felt a strange sensation on the back of his head and turned around. Miller was staring at him. He looked back at the shotgun guy, and seeing him glance at his arm, followed his gaze. The guy was bleeding.
"Did you get that from the zombies?" he asked.
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 05:11 AM

"Umm... Judder... unless you've got a history of pissing red out your arm, I'd say you're bleeding..." I say to Judder.

That's when I noticed the rifle on the stranger's back. I figured he was the one that popped that zombie's brains out that Judder had to ground. And for some reason nobody seemed to notice the zombie off the the side that Judder hit with the butt of his gun, but didn't quite kill.

I watched as the zombie gets back up, regains it's balance, and starts to move towards Judder and the strange man with the rifle. I had to react and do something, or risk somebody getting bitten. I drew my M1911, switched off the safety, used both hands to aim, and put a bullet right through the thing's right shoulder. Kind of embarressing to miss from that distance, so within about a split second I adjusted my aim slightly and put a bullet through the zombie's head. As if something that's clearly rotting could look any worse, it did with a bit of a hole in it's cranium.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 05:15 AM

Memories...

Jay spun around to the sound of gunfire. Miller had shot at a zombie that wasn't quite dead yet. He watched as Miller put a single bullet into the zombie's head, killing it instantly.
Judder

Team Leader

Judder looks down at his arm "Well, now aint that something?" Suddenly, John fires his pistol and kills the zombie that he had presumed dead
Standing up, Judder looks at his arm and then rips a piece of his shirt off and ties it around his arm. " That should stop it"

--------------------
user posted image
Roncas

Hunter

I lifted my sports coat and palced my firearm in my belt. I then proceeded to the three men stabding around the corpses.

"Well atleast I'm not the only one going to jail on bogud charges, eh?" I said in a jokingly manner. Maybe the strangers would be perfect alibias to keep my ass from looking like an ass.

"The name is Roncas. I persume that some of ya'll know what these things are if you were to go and shoot them. Stage-1 zombies by the looks of it. Fresh rotters. I just left a lecture talking about these kind of guys. Stupid university didnt understand my authority on the matter making me look like a fool. They will feel sorry when this hits the news!"

I handed out his hand in a handshake to whoever would accept it.

Edit: Stupid 3rd personess.
Jay
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 05:17 AM

Memories...

Jay looked at the newcomer blankly. He then took the stranger's hand and shook it.
"Jay. Assassin."
Roncas
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 05:23 AM

Hunter

I withdrew my hand. Either this Jay fellow was really stupid for saying it or was just very arrogant in his ways.

"Uh. Assasian, huh? That's mighty bold to confess to soemone. Can easily land you in jail for confessing that. I persume you two are not with him, atleast I hope!"

I gave a swift kick to one of corpses laying on the gorund. God, I hate them.
Judder
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 05:29 AM

Team Leader

I laugh at the guy. "Well, Im a new member of something called the FVZA."
"The name is Judder Thompson"
I shift my shotgun to lay across my shoulders, with my wounded arm holding it.
I hold my good arm out and extend my hand to shake his

--------------------
user posted image
Roncas
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 05:34 AM

Hunter

"Woa. Woa. Woa! FVZA! That's impossible! They were disbanned years ago. The old Santa rosa institute is ntohing but a research facility now. And I have not heard of any governemnt agencies being reinstated. I'm sorry to say this but I must say bullshit!"

I was suprised yet skeptical. They did just kill 3 Stage 1 zombies. Quick fuckers, still haven't begun ot decompose yet.

I decided not to think to hard on it and hear what they had to sya about. I reached into my coat pocket andpulled out a cigarette and took a nice long smoke.
Jay
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 05:43 AM

Memories...

Jay backed off from Roncas with his hands up.
"Hey, hey. Don't get hasty. I'm just looking for information."
He turned to Judder. "Glad to meet you, Judder,"
Turning back to Roncas, he looked him in the eye. "The FVZA does exist. That man there," he pointed to Miller "is an agent as well. And I need information from him."
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 05:44 AM

I listened to the conversation being held and offered my hand to this man called Roncas, and had a bad feeling about this guy calling himself Jay. Make's me wonder what kind of asassain would be out here.

"Sorry mate, no BS here. You see Congress got smart enough to pass a bill reinstating our agency in order to control rising populations of some very specific and very undesirable viral outbreaks, seing as they realized that the current rates suggested that we could see a mass panic within a year or two. Problem was vampires and zombies have still been forgotten about by the public somehow so Congress got political and decided that we'd appear to be a waste of money so they kept the bill creating us pretty quiet. Not top secret, they just swept it through as quickly as they could and used some wording with the press that made the press too bored to bother reporting it. And as it stands, this man here is right in that I'm an agent.

However I'm interested to hear that there's a scholar out there who's work is on zombies. We could really use a scientist for what we do ya' know." I told Roncas.

"Now what kind of information do you need good sir?" I asked Jay.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 05:48 AM

Memories...

"I need information on the Serdian clan of vampires. I'm after one of it's members, albeit in a sort of unofficial way." Jay replied. "I know they have some sort of base in Europe. Tell me where I can find them, and I can cancel my official contract."
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 05:52 AM

"Serdian... Serdian... Serdian... I don't really know much about them, all I know about them is from some old briefing I read from 1966. Just that they're supposed to be a pretty nasty clan with a vicious streak a mile wide. As far as where they are I've got no clue aside from that they tended to do most of their operations in major European cities, although I remember Amsterdam was a favorite of their's. If anybody would know it'd be somebody from Interpol or something." I told Jay.

I was starting to wonder who exactly his official contract was on.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 05:55 AM

Memories...

Jay grinned. The information was good. But there were more important matters to deal with. "It looks like you have a zombie outbreak here," he said. "You all look like you've seen some action. Do we want to contain this thing? If so, then I can help."
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (10) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0215 seconds · Archive