zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

A Chance Meeting, Meeting in a dump of a restaurant...
Jason Drake
Posted: Nov 17 2006, 04:50 AM

Rookie

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 28

*listens to him and shurg. Ejects his clip and checks his bullets, .45 ACP's. He puts the clip back in and waits for more orders*

OOC: I got to go, i got work tommorrow, so cyber if you want to take over for me thats cool.
Roncas
Posted: Nov 17 2006, 05:32 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 17

I was driving home down Route 66 after a lecture I had done at the states university. My theories where critisized on the undead and was shunned out of there. They did not understand history and much less paranormal history. I have witnessed many things that would make the manliess of men shit there pants. Zombies yeah they were real. Some voodoo priest down in the bayous near my old home town had found some zombies and believed it was through his magic powers. It didnt end prety. He was eaten alive and I was barely able to kill the group and I wouldn't have survived if I had trained in the marines.

I was passing through a small town right outside the city and about 5-10miles fromt he university. I had done a 7AM lecture and I just got out at about 9. I hadn't had breakfast and I needed to get my bags from the hotel. I decided I would go to the hotel and get my bags so I can be on the road in a split.

I had packed my bags and was loading my car when the too famliar and eerie sound was heard. A low moan from a creature that I had only hear once before. A man was yelling and ran to the diner a bit down the street.

I reached into my bag and pulled out my old issued Beretta M9 and loaded the clip. After bieng in the military you never leave home without it. I am licensed in almost every state to carry a pistol on me so I'm not to worried about cops knowing I have it. I was hesitant to take a shot because they were still about 30yds away and I was in a populated area. I took off running to get a better angle as not to have a stray round flying into the hotel building.

Two more zombies came around on my left so I was unable to move. They looked to be college students so I was hesitant to shoot.

These kids better not be pulling a prank on me because of my teachings.

I shouted out. "Stop what you are doing or I will shoot." I recieved no answer but a slight groan and them progressing closer to me.

"I said stop or I will shoot!" I shot a warning shot to stop them in their tracks. They began moving towards me a bit faster.

Fuck... Okay. Disarm or dismobilize them. It is not assult if I do that.

The closest one was about 15 yds. Wll close enough for me to get a clean shot.

I fired one off and it pierced to through the knee. He buckled to the ground and looked at me. I saw his souless eyes and he continued to crawl towards me.

Alright this is the real deal. These kids aren't faking.

I aimed my weapon and fired. The bullet pierced through his skull and he stopped dead in his tracks. A slight shriek escaped his mouth and that was all. The other 3 stopped in confusement and then began slowly advancing towards me...
Alexandria
Posted: Nov 17 2006, 11:47 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 27

Alex stood up, a little hesitant at first but walked over to where the man who was taking control of the situation was standing. “I can watch him.” Alex said in a low mutter as she gestured to the man who had been bitten.
Alex had only taken a short course in health and in a short medical class before leaving. “I’ll keep him from getting into any trouble.” Alex said louder this time.
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 17 2006, 09:53 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

First thing to happen was hearing three shots from what sounded like a handgun of some kind. My guess was that the trucker mob had made it's way over and had started combat.

"That'd help us out a lot miss. Now I want you to understand that if you see anybody approaching that looks like they'd like to eat your flesh make sure you run for it. You can run for the Jeep that's out there and lock the doors once you're inside should anything unwanted follow you. Oh, and what's your name?" I asked the young lady who'd offered to take care of the wounded man.

Come to think of it, that guy wasn't looking too healthy. But at least we'd have at least we'd probably have three hours before he slipped into a coma assuming he still had enough blood left, and even once he slipped into a coma we'd have another three hours before he woke up and starting eating people.

--------------------
user posted image
Tsumari
Posted: Nov 17 2006, 10:31 PM

Chief Truthiness Director

Member No.: 18

Holding a grayish fedora hat with a press pass in the band to his head as the wind tries to steal it, Alan enters the cafe looking confused and slightly anxious.

"Can anyone tell me what's going on here? I showed up about fifteen minutes ago to interview some of the locals about some strange homicide story, and now I hear gunshots!"

Calms down, breathing a bit as he eyes the other denizens of the diner.

"I'm sorry. Just a little shaken up. I'm Alan Rowan with Travel Life Magazine. Can I get an explanation here, please?"

--------------------
"Jesus is right-handed, like all Christians." -Dr. Stephen T Colbert, DFA
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 17 2006, 10:38 PM

"Aww shit, it's the press." I mutter to myself.

The press hasn't been a friend of the FVZA for a very long time, even during the time of the original agency. Allegations of racism, incompetance, and overfunding were common from the media. So as you can guess, most of the FVZA wasn't too fond of reporters.

"Alright Mr. Rowan, the situation is that a man just came in with a bite on his arm saying something about people attacking and biting him. Now if you'll excuse us, this is now an federal operation and we're going to clean up this mess." I say to the reporter.

--------------------
user posted image
Tsumari
Posted: Nov 17 2006, 10:47 PM

Alan stares at the agent with a degree of both shock and disbelief.

"Federal.... Federal operation? What are you talking about? Some guy gets bitten and they call in the MIBs? Who exactly are we dealing with here, Ted Bundy?"

He discreetly flips out a legal pad and pen, deciding he should probably be taking this down. The Tribune was offering him a large freelance commission to cover this story- something Travel Life Magazine could only joke about paying him- and now things were getting more interesting than he ever could have expected.

--------------------
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 17 2006, 11:19 PM

"You see what happened was some light from Venus refracted off of some swamp gas trapped in a weather balloon, and this man here was staring at it too long, didn't watch his step, tripped, fell, and cut himself on some shards of glass from a broken vodka bottle somebody had thrown out. We're going out to cleanup the glass, so in the meantime don't panic because there's nothing to see here." I quickly explained to the reporter.

Sometimes the only way to keep a reporter quiet for a while was make up something that was so obviously bullshit that they'd start contemplating how dumb you thought they were.

--------------------
user posted image
Tsumari
Posted: Nov 18 2006, 04:50 AM

Alan scowls.

"You can't seriously take me for that stupid. If you need to go about your business, Agent K, go right ahead. But I'm coming along and I AM getting this story."

He sounds noticeably more Scottish when he's agitated.

--------------------
Judder
Posted: Nov 18 2006, 04:55 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder looks outside of the windows as he walks around behind the reporter. He looks John in the eye and makes a sign for knocking the reporter out quietly. Judder gets a good grip on the gun, and gets ready for anything.

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 18 2006, 11:20 PM

I see Judder making a signal for knocking out the reporter and in response I give a quick nod in disagreement. As much as I'd love to have that reporter knocked out, they tend to become even more of a pain in the ass when you forcibly remove them from a potential story. That and Congress "forgot" to give us the right to supress the first amendment, f***in politicians.

"Look Mr. Rowan, you can come along on the condition that you agree that if any sort of injury were to happen to you you cannot hold us, our employers, or anyone but yourself responsible. Also the guys that had drank and threw that vodka bottle are a little hungover so give them there space. And finally, you can cover the story so long as you don't interfere with what we're doing. Understood?" I explained to the reporter.

--------------------
user posted image
Alexandria
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 12:11 AM

Rookie

Alex would have answered the man who had taken charge of the situation but the reporter had started to talk to him. Alex shuffled the man over the booth she had been sitting in.
"The guy f***ing bit me." The man said looking pale and sick.
Alex held some napikins against the mans apperent bite wound and said. "Don't worry it'll be fine. The only thing that can happen now is you bleed to death." Alex wasn't sure what was worng with the man but she knew that wasn't his only problem.
"Sir." Alex called to the man who had taken charge.
Jason Drake
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 12:45 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 28

*Hears the girl call for the goverment agent but says nothing and waits for the reporter to shut the hell up*
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 12:46 AM

"Yes?" I responded to the girl taking care of the bleeding man.

--------------------
user posted image
Alexandria
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 12:51 AM

Rookie

"If you don't mind me asking, what's happening. Why did this man get bitten?" Alex asked him in slight confusion as the man continued to mumble.
Roncas
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 12:55 AM

Hunter

((OOC: Am I going to have to talke these zombies out myselves? Jeeze... you slow pokes.))
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 01:26 AM

The time came when I'd have to make a choice. Continue to confuse the news reporter in hopes of downplaying the story and potentially risk lives, or tell all in front of a reporter and potentially risk lives. This was a choice that many agents in the past had to make. Some made the right decision, some made the wrong decision, others made a decision that was both right and wrong. So I considered the situation.

There was anywhere from one to four zombies out behind the hotel, and probably several more somewhere nearby. Although considering we were on a busy route and the bites could've occured around twelve hours ago, the original zombies could potentially be hundreds of miles away, or even inside the hotel somewhere. If those four zombies had bitten anyone else earlier then the hotel could in theory be swarming with them.

But on the other hand the reporter's timing was impeccable, suggesting that he was possibly investigating mysterious deaths in the area. That meant that even though the source could've been hundreds of miles away, it also meant that there were likely to be more zombies in the immediate area. All meaning that we might have to do a lot of zombie busting now, and probably keep an eye on this particular road for any other attacks.

So the conclusion was simple, until we could confirm that the area was secure we couldn't risk the lives of the innocent and ignorant. Even if that meant letting the press cover one of our stories. Although on the other hand if we handled this professionally, which was a longshot considering the lack of training, we could perhaps get an article that was favorable towards us. Like I said, it was a longshot in a lot of respects, mainly in how we would perform, partially in how the press was always so damn negative, but if this guy was already investigating all we could do was make the best of it.

"Alright, after a bit of thought about all this, I'll tell you exactly what's going on. There are anywhere from one to four confirmed zombies out there. Most likely there's some in the hotel or somewhere else in the surrounding area, and possibly more down the road in either direction. Until we investigate I don't know too much about the grand scale of the situation, but I'd estimate that we'll find at least ten of the buggers by the end of the day.

And that's right, I said it, zombies. Now they aren't actually dead yet, but we are talking about rotting flesh eating zombies. Gotta kill them by destroying the brain and everything. From a practical perspective, just think back to what you know from Romero's time of the day of the dead movies." I answered.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 04:05 AM

Memories...

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 34

Perched on the roof of a 2-storey building, Jay looked through the cafe's windows and compared the man talking to the reporter with a crumpled photograph.
"Bingo," he said softly to himself. This was the target. He thought back to the file he had been given on the man before he had taken the assignment.

"John Miller, 27, member of a governmental agency called the FVZA, an organization whose purpose is to keep the number of zombies and vampires in the world under control. Experienced operative, very dangerous."

Jay set up the tripod on the edge of the roof, then turned around and picked up his rifle from behind him. "Tim, I think this one will be a kill to remember," he said to it as he attached it to the tripod.
"It's a shame, really. In other circumstances, Miller would have been a excellent person to work with."
Taking aim through the scope, he lined up Miller's head with the target, and prepared to fire. But a movement out of the corner of his eye made him pause. 3 men were shuffling towards the cafe in a way that teminded him of a...
ZOMBIE!
Jay grinned, and settled back. "Hey, Tim. Let's see how the zombie guy gets his way out of this."
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 04:38 AM

With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound, three zombies approached the diner and one let out a moan that sounded like a drunk man who'd lost a bet. I turned my head to see them coming once I heard the moan.

"Ok, here's the plan. I'm going to take these plates..." I say picking up a few plates from around the diner, some still covered in syrup and stuff.

"...and I'm going to run past those zombies, and then throw the plates at them to get their attention. That way anyone who wants out of here can sneak past them, or sneak up behind them and shoot at point blank range so you can't miss." I explained.

I readied my plates, took a sip of my coffee, put my sidearm back in it's holster, and then thought about tieing my shoes and straightening my tie. But with the zombies getting closer I have no time to do the last two so I simply fly out the front door and run right past the three z's.

I had seven plates to use, so I needed to make them count. I started by throwing one plate at each zombie, and then repeating the process. Out of six plates thrown, only two of them met their target, and neither of those two scored hit to the head. Infact, they didn't do anything aside from grabbing the attention of the three zombies. All according to plan. So with about twenty feet between me and the nearest zombie I simply waited for Judder to do his thing while I licked the syrup covered plate I had that was used to serve my pancakes and bacon.

--------------------
user posted image
Roncas
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 04:42 AM

Hunter

A sudden wind change alerted me. The zombies raised thier heads and smelled the air. They knew a pack of fresh food was near by and turned their backs to me. They were walking in the direction of the diner and I knew something was going to go wrong.

I raised my weapon and fired 3 more shots into a the back of a zombie around 10yds ahead of me.

Shit 6 shots down 9 more to go...

The zombie that I shot started to move slower do to different tendings bieng severed. I fired another shot into its leg and it started moving slower. I couldn't afford to shoot at the head right now. I dind't want a bullet hitting a pedestiran in one of the buildings. I was already getting curious looks and sirens could be heard off in the distance.

I was being stared down from people in some of the business around horrified that I was shooting people in the street. I prayed someone would be able to get me out of this mess instead of bieng accused of murder.

And how can i murder something thats already dead! Bah. The shit I get myself into.

To my suprise someone jumped out of the diner and was throwing plates at teh zombies. I started laughing and I couldn't aim straight so I was unable to fire. I slowed down my pace and let him take care of the rest. I did my part and got this one zombie nearly out of commisiona nd another iwht its brains splatted all over the gorund at the hotel.
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (10) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0277 seconds · Archive