zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10  ( Go to first unread post )

A Chance Meeting, Meeting in a dump of a restaurant...
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:41 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

"Alright if the second floor is clear I think that means the whole hotel should be secure." I shouted down to Jay. His conclusion had been right, this definatly wasn't the source of all this trouble and we needed to plug the hydra's head quickly.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Soliday, my name is John Miller. And yes you are indeed correct, remove the head or destroy the brain." I said to the deputy as I put away my ID badge and turned towards the stairs.

It sure had been one hell of a day, my first zombie bust since since my first mission back when I first started the agency about a month prior. I figured the hotel would probably need a secondary check at some point just to be safe, but for now we'd taken care of the majority of the Z's. All that was left was to track this situation to the source which would surely be farther down the highway. And considering how well everybody had performed I figured I'd offer an FVZA job to everyone involved in clearing this mess. Well except Guy, I'd offer him a job but on the condition that he took an anger management lesson or two and was taught a little more respect for the law.

I proceeded down the stairs to meet up with the rest of the zombie hunting team that had been so hastily assembled. Now if only I could figure out what'd happened to that original trucker mob.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:46 AM

Memories...

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 34

Jay met Miller coming down the steps, and said to him in an undertone, "Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you kinda didn't mention my profession to the cop. I'm a wanted man in a couple of European countries, and I don't want Interpol coming down on my ass about my work."
Patient Zer0
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:51 AM

And you will know me from the trail of the dead...

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 38

"So what do we do now? Leave the bodies? What?" Kevin asked following the FVZA agent down the stairs.
"Where the hell are you going?"

Kevin sat down on the bottom step in front of the hotel. He pulled a pack of Camel lights out of his shirt pocket, produced a Zippo lit the cigarette took a long drag and leaned back, exhaling slowly.

"So let me get this straight," Kevin started much calmer now that their were no Zombies or strange people pointing guns, "You are a federal agent with an agency that hunts vampires and zombies. You're in my town to hunt down the source of an outbreak before it spreads and these," He gestured to the motley crew of people, "are your back up?"

A siren was heard in the distance, the ambulance, Kevin thought.

"Umm... before I came in I called an ambulance, do you have any wounded?"

--------------------
People only fear what they don't understand... and from the looks of it you spend alot of time scared.
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:18 AM

Upon what hearing what Kevin had to say I gave a little laugh. He was right in that my story did seem a tad bit rediculous.

"Heheheh, yeah... weird how this sort of thing happens. You see I was actually on my own in this town out of sheer coincidence, out recruiting people to hunt vampires and zombies. Anyhow shit happens, and sometimes you've got to make the most of what's availible to you..." I say gesturing towards the rest of the group "...and as it stands I'd say the group we have performed quite admirably. Now to answer your question, I think the gentleman over there with the shotgun..." I say pointing at Judder "...may have a slight flesh wound, but I don't think there's anything serious. As for those bodies, those we'll leave to the country coroner to deal with, and I'll file the paperwork as nessesary." I say to answer the deputy.

"Well everyone, congratulations. The immediate threat has been taken care of. Although there's still going to be an operation to clean up the stragglers and others around the area, we should have a few more agents able to come in and take care of that so you all are free to go.

However there is something I'd like to address. Today everyone here served admirably, and as of right now the FVZA is a bit short on men and women to serve. So I'm hereby offering each of you a job as an agent for the Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency." I announce to the group as I finally relax for the first time in a while.

--------------------
user posted image
Patient Zer0
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:29 AM

A job?? Is he serious? I got into this business with the hopes of finding the vampire that killed Dad, Kevin thought, why not? It can't pay less than being a sheriffs deputy and lets face it, I'll probably have to deal with fewer drunken hicks this way.

"What's the pay scale?" Kevin asked

--------------------
People only fear what they don't understand... and from the looks of it you spend alot of time scared.
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:32 AM

I hate it when they ask that. It's where I always loose the recruits.

"$25,000 for starters. And although nobody has gotten to that point yet since we're a pretty new agency, there's a $5,000 paycheck improvement for those that stick around for a whole year. I know it doesn't sound like much, but at least you get medical insurance and a pretty nice dental package. Even if the dental package could be dangerous to us in the event you get turned into a vamp." I respond.

--------------------
user posted image
Patient Zer0
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:37 AM

"$25,000?!?" Damn, it does pay worse then being a deputy!

"How about equipment, do I have to use one of those .45's or can I keep my Python?"

The Python had been his fathers service revolver, and he considered it his legacy, he had an almost intimate relationship with that gun and viewed it as his only link to his father who had died so brutally oh so many years ago.

--------------------
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:51 AM

"For handguns I think the policy is actually pretty lax so you should be able to carry what ever you want. But the .45 is the standard in the event that you don't own a handgun that you'd like to use in the field." I tell Kevin.

--------------------
user posted image
Patient Zer0
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:06 AM

"In that case, sign me up. I could use a change of pace."

Kevin finished his cigarette and ground it out with the heel of his boot.

"So what's the plan then, and where are the drivers of these trucks," I ask guestering the row of vehicles parked outside the diner.

--------------------
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:09 AM

Memories...

Jay looked at John Miller with something like a grin on his face. "Sorry, Miller, but I'll pass on the job. Last year I made about three times that on regular... you knows. Anyway, I don't think I'm into officially working for a goverment." He brightened. "I'm always for hire, though, if your agency needs help."
Arnold Johnston
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:12 AM

Hunter

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 37

*Arnold walks over to Miller*

"Here, you can have this back now. *Handing Miller his 1911* I found something else."

*Arnold pulls out the shortened baseball bat that he found in the office*

"I always wanted to feel like a wise guy... maybe like this I can for a minute. So, can I do the FVZA thing part time? I really don't want to give up my job at the dealership, hey, maybe I could work a deal so you guys can buy your SUV's through me, we do have "Up Armor" packages available, but not to the public, they're reserved for government and military only. So what do you say, start with 3 X5 SUV's, I can get you a deal so that you can get them with the sports package plus the "Up Armor" package for about $75,000 a piece. Which is a steal, because with just the sports package they'd be $60,095, and the Up Armor package costs $30,000."

--------------------
silence is aquiesence...
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:18 AM

"I completely understand. Although as much as I'd like to hire your services, we're a bit short on cash so we'll really only be able to employ you on the equivilent of suicide missions." I said to Jay.

"Now although it's up to the director to make decisions like that, I'm sure he'd be extremely pleased with the deal you're offering us. And we could always use a bit of an expert on automotive issues." I offer to Arnold as I accept my M1911 back.

"Anyhow I'll get you signed up as soon as humanley possible. Although I am kind of curious as to what happened to those truck drivers." I say to Kevin.

--------------------
user posted image
Patient Zer0
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:21 AM

"Is this guy fucking serious?" Kevin was incredulous, "We just shot it out with a small herd of the undead and this asshole is trying to sell cars? Soulless piece of shi..." Kevin trailed off noticing that another zombie had shuffled out from behind the diner. He raised his Winchester and carefuly took aim... *click* the gun failed to fire. He quickly examined the shotgun and the pins holding the trigger mechanism hand been removed.

--------------------
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:22 AM

Memories...

Jay raised his gun and calmly shot the zombie that Kevin was aiming at.
"Suicide missions? Just remember, Miller, dead men spend no money. You never know, maybe we'll meet again on another job." He paused, fumbling in his pocket. "Speaking of which..." He handed Miller a picture of himself (himself meaning Miller) and shrugged. "My cell number is on the back. Call if you need help sometime."
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:30 AM

I simply shook my head at Jay's comment, and then figured out why he'd have a picture of me. That's the part where I made a mental note to spend about an hour thanking the Flying Spaghetti Monster for sparing me. And after that I'd spend about an hour thanking God, another hour thanking Allah, another hour thanking Yawah, another thanking Shiva, and an hour and a half thanking Chuck Norris.

"Will do, although it's a shame you didn't have too good of a picture of me. I don't know how you got the same picture as the one on my driver's license, but I was a bit hungover that day." I told Jay.

--------------------
user posted image
Patient Zer0
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:33 AM

"Hey asshole," Kevin said to Jay, "can I have the pins to my gun back? You're the only one other than me whose handled it." Kevin shot him a steely glare, how dare that scumbag mess with Betsy.

--------------------
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:37 AM

Memories...

Jay looked at the horrified look on Miller's face and grinned.
He figured it out. Nice.
Turning to Kevin, he handed back the pins to the trigger mechanism.
"I'm truly sorry. I wasn't sure if you were going to blast me in the back of the head with that thing, so I decided to play it safe.
"Miller, could you give me something so that I can do some research in the FVZA archives? You did promise that I'd get the information I needed."
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:42 AM

And so it was indeed time for me to fulfill my end of the deal. Taking out a check and a pen, I wrote the address of the FVZA HQ and my work number on the back of it, along with filling out the check for $50 dollars.

"Here, that has the address of our HQ and my work number. If you can make it out to D.C. sometime I can give you a guest pass and give you access to what archives we have. And the check should compensate for any ammo expenditures." I tell Jay.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:47 AM

Memories...

"Excellent." Jay took the check and grinned. "Let it not be said that you are a dishonest man, Miller. I'll be there in a week or so. In the meantime, however, I have something to arrange. I'll be seeing you in D.C., then."
Patient Zer0
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 02:50 AM

"So what do we do now?" Kevin asked Miller
"The staff at the diner looks realitivly un-zombified, well as un-zombified as they as they ever look." Kevin said smiling, "How about coffee."

--------------------
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (10) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0267 seconds · Archive