zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) « First ... 6 7 [8] 9 10  ( Go to first unread post )

A Chance Meeting, Meeting in a dump of a restaurant...
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 06:20 AM

Hunter

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 36

To jay:

"ill go with you, man. got something to check..."

To the gang:

"right. since you dont like my company, ill go with this guy. ill meet you in there when you guys can be stuffed moving your lazy asses!"

*climbs fire escape after jay*
goteamventure15
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 07:46 AM

Rookie

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 33

Meanwhile Inside the hotel:

(We see The Sawyer Siblings in a hotel bedroom. Jesse Sawyer crotches down over a zombie corpse. He searches through the pockets looking for any clues or valuables. Meanwhile, his younger sister leans against a large window. Pearing out, she notices the group of survivors loading their weapons, preparing to enter the hotel. She rolls her eyes.)

JULIE: Oh brother dearest...

JESSE: Oh shit...you never start any of your positive sentences like that.

JULIE: We got compay.

JESSE: More Z's?

JULIE: Think worse.

JESSE: Vampires?

JULIE: Think worse but more human.

JESSE: Oh...god...armed citizens.

(Jesse hops up to his feet and runs over to the window.)

JULIE: Look, who's leading them.

JESSE: Fucking Miller...what's that boy scout doing out here!?!

JULIE: He's been doing a recruitment tour lately.

JESSE: Well if he was here, then why did the agency send us out? We could be sleeping in right now!

(Julie steps away from the window and picks up her beretta M9. She loads the gun and holsters it.)

JULIE: We got to keep an eye on him. Those people are a fucking huge liability.

JESSE: Fine but I get to spook Miller.

(Jessie and Julie Sawyer run out of the hotel room.)
Jay
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 09:46 PM

Memories...

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 34

Jay climbed into his hotel room through the window and looked around. There were no signs of zombies in this particular room. However, it always paid to be careful. He picked up the gear bag on the floor and opened it to reveal a shotgun.
"Sorry Tim," he said quietly, "but a rifle isn't quite gonna cut it against zombies." He loaded the shotgun and grinned.
"Time to kick some undead ass!"
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 10:23 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

It seemed we were ready for the assault on the hotel. Personally I think we could've done a lot of good simply by burning the hotel down to the ground, but that sort of stuff didn't usually go over very well with the media. So upon taking the keys from Mr. Johnston and giving him a quick thanks, I cocked my rifle, looked around, and began walking inside.

"I'd say we've got a pretty solid plan now, we'll meet up with the other two at some point. So I guess now it's time for the fun part." I said to the rest of our assault squad, if you could call it that.

--------------------
user posted image
Patient Zer0
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 11:04 PM

And you will know me from the trail of the dead...

Member No.: 38

Meanwhile, outside a single sheriffs Blazer came to a hault.

Christ, the deputy said to himself looking at the bodies laying in the street,
What the hell happened here?
There were most definitely shots fired he thought.

The deputy picked up his radio and called in the report, requested an ambulance, and drew his Colt Python.

After a quick look around, and noticing the collection of spent shell casings in various calibers, he went back to his truck and grabbed his trusty Winchester 1300 Defender and re-holstered his revolver.

The flickering light and muffled noised from a nearby hotel drew his attention. He pumped a round into the chamber of his Winchester and headed in that direction.

--------------------
People only fear what they don't understand... and from the looks of it you spend alot of time scared.
Jay
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 11:14 PM

Memories...

With a final loud BLAM!, Jay blew the head off the last zombie on the 4th floor, then sat down and took the time to reload his shotgun. He frowned.
Where's Guy?
He then shrugged and walked off down the stairs to the third floor. There were no zombies to be seen. Hearing a muffled yelling from one of the rooms, he drew his handgun and opened the door, springing back. It was a man, alive, but with blood running down his arm and leg.

"The bastards..." said the man quietly. His face was ashen. "They bit me..." Jay frowned, and then aimed the gun at the man's head and pulled the trigger.

"Sorry."
Patient Zer0
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 11:24 PM

Thats a shotgun, Kevin thought to himself running up the stairs to the third floor landing just in time to see a man, or what only moments before had been a man, hit the floor blood spurting from the stump of his neck colouring the wall and floor a deep ochre.
"Drop the weapon and put your hands on your head," kevin said leveling his Winchester on the man, "do I look like I'm fucking kidding? Hands up!!"

--------------------
People only fear what they don't understand... and from the looks of it you spend alot of time scared.
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 11:41 PM

I heard gunshots coming from upstairs, quite a few gunshots actually. I figured that meant that there were a lot of Z's upstairs, which was odd since I hadn't encountered a single one on the first floor. But there wasn't any time to dwell on that when I saw the SUV pull up and a police officer ran inside. I was in a hallway off to the side where it was unlikely he would've seen me, but what worried me was that he ran upstairs.

This is not going to end well... I really need a vacation... I thought to myself. I wasn't actually worried about Jay or Guy, I figured if anyone was in danger it was that cop. If he didn't be careful of what he said he was likely to get himself shot, and was likely to get eaten if he wasn't careful in general.

"Be back in a minute." I said quietly as I turned towards the stairs, turned on the safety of my rifle and ran after that officer.

When I got to the third floor I found myself just behind the officer, he had his weapon pointed towards Jay and was apparently going to try to arrest him. Although one of the two guys up here had probably done something he shouldn't have, this wasn't the time nor the place to be making arrests.

"Excuse me, I think that there's a little bit of a misunderstanding here." I said calmly to the cop aiming at Jay.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 11:46 PM

Memories...

Jay glanced down the Winchester's barrel calmly. "That man there - he had no chance. He'd been bitten by a zombie." He looked at Miller. "Were there any zombies on the first 2 floors?"
Patient Zer0
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 11:49 PM

Kevin spun at the sudden sound of someone behind him, "Drop your weapon and place your hands on your head and move slowly towards your friend!"
He tried hard to keep an eye on both of them, however this was made difficult by the fact that they were 180 degrees apart. It obviously made him uneasy as sweat was beginning to bead on his forehead.

--------------------
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 11:55 PM

"Sorry officer but this is now a federal operation, one where dropping my weapon could very well be the end of all of us. And as it stands, if this now deceased man" ...I pointed to the now decapitated fellow on the ground... "was bitten by one of the zombies then he really didn't have any chance considering the fact that the CDC has not restarted production of a vaccine yet." I explained to the officer as I pointed my rifle at the ceiling.

"But anyhow, nothing on the first floor so far, although I thought I heard some of that dreaful moaning on my way past the second floor." I answered to Jay.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 11:56 PM

Team Leader

Member No.: 19

Judder followed the winding hallwayof the first floor, slowly clearing each room as if by reaction. Boom-Ya, A head split like a ripe melon. Judder made his way to the stairwell door and kicked that open. To reveal a serious standoff between some sherriff, miller and Jay.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 11:59 PM

Memories...

Jay snorted derisively at the cop. He'd dealt with officers like these before.
Look, you can even see the little beads of sweat on his face! Wouldn't it be easy to kill him?
"I don't want to hurt you, but I will. You're afraid, and for good reason. What's to say I can't pop a bullet between your eyes right NOW?"
He punched the policeman in the face and wrenched the gun out of his hands.
"Now, if you're good, you get this back later. There is a zombie infestation around here. If we (my associate and I) are held up in a hallway like this we are of no use to the general populace. Come with us."
He handed the rifle back to the startled man. And walked past Judder, down the stairs.
Patient Zer0
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:02 AM

Kevin stared at the newcomer as though he had just grown a third eye, his jaw aching.
"Zombies?" Kevin said,"What the hell are you talking about, and if your a Federal Agent lets see some credentials."
this isn't happening he thought. He knew vampires were real but this, this was a bit much.

Suddenly, the door to the roof burst open and two men, teenagers really, stumbled in. Both were covered in blood and moaned slightly.

"What the hell," he shouted spinning towards the gore soaked teens and drawing his .357.

--------------------
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:07 AM

"Yep, it's zombies alright. And you can see my credentials in a minute, but first..." I said simeltanously as I lowered my rifle, turned off the safety, cocked it, took aim at the teenager on the left and then focused for a second. I took in a breath, continued to compensate my aim as the two drew closer, exhaled, and then I fired. Finally a near perfect shot as the round went right between the zombie's soon to be decaying eyes.

I aimed my rifle to the right at the second zombie, pulled the rifle's lever, and focused.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:12 AM

Memories...

Looking around the second floor was easy. Figuring out where the zombies were - also easy. Just follow the moans. Jay put away his GLOCK and pulled out his shotgun again. Hearing banging on a door to his left, he looked through the peephole to see a blood-smeared face with blank eyes banging at the door. Jay stepped back, calculated where the head was, and fired through the door. The resulting pseudo-explosion ripped the zombie's head completely off, as well as sending splinters ricocheing(?) around the room.
"Wow," he muttered. "I've gotta do this more often."
Patient Zer0
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:12 AM

Kevin fired simultaneously. The magnum round struck the reanimant squarely in the forhead. Its head exploded like a watermelon hit with a sledge hammer.
"What the fuck was that?" Kevin shouted.

--------------------
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:16 AM

"That sir was a zombie, and probably your first zombie kill. Most people tend to either flee or loose a fight during their first encounter with a zombie. Congratulations on not being a casualty. Now what's your name?" I said and asked the officer as I slung my rifle over my back, reached for my ID with my left and held out my right hand for a shake.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:21 AM

Memories...

"No time!" Jay yelled up at the two men. "Second floor is clear. Better hurry it up if we want to find the source of the zombies, BEFORE they spread out so far they can't be tracked to a specific location!"
Patient Zer0
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:22 AM

"My name is Kevin Soliday, Deputy Kevin Soliday," he repeated a little shaken at having just shot Mrs. Jordan from the YMCAs son Jacob in the face.

He reached out and shook the man's outstreched hand, glancing briefly at the leather badge case.

"I've seen the movies, 'Removing the head, or destroying the brain,' and all that. What the hell is going on here? I get a report of shots fired and come here to the fucking Wild Bunch shooting up the hotel!"

--------------------
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (10) « First ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0243 seconds · Archive